Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Karlsson's Gambit

Se7en

Planetoid
Greetings, and thank you for reading my request thread.

I do have another request thread that is more detailed and contains more information. This one is more for a specific idea I would like to try.

Some quick notes about me (Feel free to look at my other thread if you need more detailed info).

- I'm a detailed and highly descriptive writer, my posts tend to go anywhere from the bare minimum shortest posts of 500 words all the way up to 2,500. I tend to average about 1,000. While quality is more important than quantity, I believe that for a good roleplay, you need both.

- My posting time varies, but I try to get responses up within 48 hours.

- I am ghost-friendly, so if you feel like dropping out, don't feel like you owe me an explanation.

- For plot/smut ratios, I don't really have one, but usually more smut than plot, but with enough plot to keep things interesting and engaging. Back to back sex scenes, no matter how good are boring to me.

- My kinks are varied, you can look at my f-list to see if we're compatible in that regard.

Now, for the idea itself. I did not come up with it and can't take credit for it. It is based on the adult visual novel with the name Karlsson's Gambit. It's a complicated and compelling story (unlike most AVNs), but the general gist of the part that affects the part of the roleplay I'm interested in is that this world is mostly female-dominated with the exception of some men which would include my main character and the main character in that game.

At the beginning of the game, he was a nobody, but by the midpoint, he is a high ranking member of the Karlsson's group (A massive international evil corporation in a post apocalyptic world). During the events in the middle of the game, the main character is tasked with overseeing a pod of four female trainees, each of which is trying to rise in the ranks and achieve the rank of an executive (Executives are essentially able to do whatever they want with impunity). The main character is also trying to rise through the ranks to reach that level. At the point I'm interested in, he is rank 9. Past rank 10 is where a person is promoted to executive. The women are at ranks 2-4, so those four women have a lot of ambition and a lot of fear as demotion from the rank they are at now would have severe consequences and promotion would have a lot of benefits. My character is tasked with challenging them and evaluating their progress.

The roleplay would start with him meeting the four women and setting up ground rules and expectations and then giving them the first task. I imagine the four would have distinct personalities and

For example, the very first task in the game those four get is to mine crystals in teams of two with a vibrating butt plug inserted. At some point in the game, my character turns the vibrations on and makes the task more challenging. Later he is able to only turn it on for one team giving the other team an unfair advantage which was one part of the test to see how all four react to an unfair advantage.

I know a lot of people dislike 'harem' setups and, at the surface, this looks like that, but it isn't as the way my character is supposed to evaluate them is not purely sexual, that would only be a part of it. Additionally, I think it would make sense for my partner to write one of the four women, and we both write the other three as I'm also not interested in a full on harem set up and also to have a more even writing load, so we each write one main character and three side characters plus whatever else comes along.

I would be happy to go into more detail of the story and what happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom