Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Nonbinary Femboys need love too

Succuboi

Moon
Hello. I'm seeking something of a smutty romance featuring my femboy characters up against futanari. General idea is a sort of high tech, high magic modern fantasy world.

About me, please read!
To start off, I'm only going to take short term, episodic type roleplays until I'm sure our writing styles mesh well enough for long term. I have high standards and I won't apologize for that. I write a lot, and put a lot of detail into what I write. As for some general aesthetic rules....

-I really enjoy plots that balance a lighthearted overtone with darker, more realistic undertones. Consider things like Rick & Morty, HunterxHunter, and Invincible. Bright, colorful, lots of humor and sexy, but things can get bad really fast.

-I like action. We can talk about how to integrate it into our RP, but even if it's just some rudimentary martial arts that is fine. I love superheros and anime stylizations, and honestly the more imaginative or over the top we can be the better. Not that it has to consume the plot, but to have moments like this really spice things up for me.

-No human males. Apologies but this is non-negotiable. I find anthro-monster males very attractive, but human males just do nothing for me.

-I am autistic and this can cause me to have periods where I simply cannot write no matter how much I want to. Sometimes I panic over simple things, and easily misunderstand people over text speak. I ask that you be patient with me. I will try my best to let you know when I need a break.

-Lastly, I can get bored sometimes with the same pairing, especially if things go long term. I would really appreciate a partner who can occasionally play additional characters other than their main.

-Please help me flesh out our world. Engage with me. Take liberties. Help me construct the narrative. Nothing will kill my interest more quickly than a partner who only reacts to what I say and do, as though I'm holding their hand through a tour or running a DnD campaign. I don't want this to feel like I'm the only one moving things forward.

-As for smut preferences, I am not comfortable with things like degradation or humiliation unless it's for a narrative purpose. Example, a non con scene where MC is assaulted. But this won't be a habit. I'm not comfortable with anything that belongs in the toilet. No negotiation on that.

-What I do like, is excessive semen, free-use, feminization, sexually aggressive characters, condom play(this is a really big turn on for me. Condoms being filled by excessive fluids, breaking, leaving tied off used condoms around/and on MCs body, etc....), exotic cocks, exotic semen(color/taste/smell etc..), and the use of magic/powers to enhance or make sex more fantastic. I am also a fan of the use of certain drugs, both for manipulation and recreational purposes. I know this is a no-go for a lot of people, so it's not required, but bonus points if you are willing to let me engage in this.

Plots and Pairings
-Starship Academy: This is a much more science fiction oriented setting. Our characters would be stationed on board a massive semi-living starship called "GOD" exploring the universe. It's big enough to house an entire civilization, and entire generations come and go as it travels the stars. The ship has ancient secrets though, and no one alive remembers who built it, or where their homeworld truly is. To make things more interesting, the ships sentient AI is not all it claims to be, and has it's own agenda that sometimes works against the population. Because of this, an Academy was formed to train up an elite class of Operators/Technicians/Scientists whose job it is to both keep the ship operational, as well as uncover it's secrets. MC would be a student. Your's could be an instructor, a fellow student, or even an alien we accidently rescue and has to adjust to life on this strange new starship.

-Cyberpunk Gangland: A sort of weird, high fantasy/cyberpunk crossover. In this MC is just starting a job as an intern in a new biotech company. He's mainly an office assistant, but when his Incubus DNA comes out during the job screening he's offered an alternative position with much higher pay and benefits. He would be a Comfort Assistant. His role being to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort to the employees of the company, seeing to any needs they may have to the best of his ability. More often than not, this turns erotic, and the company has no real modesty guidelines. CAs are consistently found servicing employees in the opening, and this is not considered unusual or provocative in any way. Part of the drama of this story, is MC's unfairly incurred debt to a rather powerful crimelord and his city-spanning street gang. Ozzy is quite proficient as a martial artist, and despite his diminutive size, the crimelord and his goons force him into cage fights once they learn of his Demon side. There are many roles in this you could play. Someone at the office, the Crimelord or one of his goons, a rival fighter, etc.....

-The Elderfae: This is a slightly more fantasy leaning modern fantasy with steampunk elements. MC is a young applicant at the Elderfae academy. At the center of civilization is a colossal tree that extends hundreds of miles into the air, and spreads it's boughs over hundreds of square miles. The great city of Alcifurre sits in the shadow of this tree, soaking in it's ancient magics, and enjoying the protection of the three gods that govern it. In return for this protection, they erected the Elderfae academy. Here promising students are trained to be diplomats and warriors, tasked with pushing the boundaries of the city into the Vast, a wild expanse of living land that seems to hunger for the Elderfae tree itself. The Vast is home to many kingdoms, some hostile, some reclusive, but all are at risk of the unspeakable eldritch monsters that the Vast transforms both people and animals into over time. To bring the other Kingdoms into compliance, to expand the borders of Alcifurre, to protect the Elderfae, to one day understand and destroy the Vast, that is the purpose of the Academy and it's graduates. YC could be a fellow student, one of the gods or their demigod offspring, an instructor, a citizen of a non-compliant Kingdom. One more specific option, is a character who has been infected by the Vast. In a sort of, one-in-a-million situation YC has a unique reaction, and can control it's power and mutations to your advantage.

-General pairings.

"TBC"​

My characters.
View attachment 19179

View attachment 19190

View attachment 19180

View attachment 19181

View attachment 19182

View attachment 19184

View attachment 19186

Thank you for reading. If you are interested in any of these ideas, please put the word "Twink" in your DMo I know you read it all.

Back
Top Bottom