Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Girl RP~me and Kakure

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Angel smiled cheerfully as she was lead through the halls by her new home room teacher, towards home room, in her new school. Angel looked normal enough, but in reality, she was actually a bit of super heroine. Demons and vampires and scary monsters, those were all real and what Angel would battle on a daily basis. They tended to only come out at night, which is when Angel would don her super hero persona, complete with a skimpy little outfit that was VERY revealing, but made it easy to fight in.

When they reached the class room, the teacher introduce Angel to the rest of the class. As expected, all the boys stared at her, drooling, with most the girls looking envious. Angel was a very beautiful young woman. Her hair was long and white as snow. She had a very nice tan and her body...........what a body she had. Her breasts were quiet large for a girl her age and were straining against the fabric of her school uniform shirt, almost liked they'd pop out at any second. The sexy little school uniform only made her hotter. It hugged her very nice curves and the skirt was a little short for her long, slender legs, just barely keeping her panties covered.

"Hello everyone!" she cheerfully said with a big smile and a wave, causing all the guys and even some of the girls to blush and swoon. She had that effect on people.

The class had been chattering the entire morning. No one cared to be at school, no one ever really did. Boys would be throwing erasers and sticking pencils on the ceing. The girls would be exting and chatting on there cellhphones. In the beginning the teachers would try and stop this, but after the first two weeks of school they had all given up, the effort was futile as none of these students seemed at all interested in any subject. It was a wonder this school even ever stayed open, most likely just because of the tax payers dollars.

Today would be different though, as she stepped into the class. At first nothing changed, but then many took notice of her. And there wasn;t a boy in the room who was instantly captivated by her looks. Many, if not all where already getting hard just by looking at her. She was like a sex goddess come from down below and just her aura caused hormones to flare. Even some of the girls who would look at her, shooting daggers from their eyes, began to get moist under there skimpy skirts.

"Hello!" the entire class, or for the most part the entire class, said in unison.

"It's so nice to be here." Angel cheerfully said as she went and took her seat, oblivious to the teacher checking her ass out as she did. The only empty seat was smack dab in the middle of the class, leaving her in view of everyone. She seemed oblivious to the lecherous stares of the entire class, even the teacher. Angel was rather.........naive. Despite her very sexy appearance, she wasn't exactly a very.......sexual person. She was sweet and innocent, and very cute. A lovable personality and a sexy body made her the target of pervs where ever she went.

Several of the boys would lok at her, there eys undressing her as they did. Yeah it was very nice to have her in class. A few somehow produces mirrors and they would toss them under her desk, making it so that her panties and camel toe where fully exposed for them all to see. She seemed oblivious to it though which nly made them more creative. A few would try and use rulers or pencils and other impliments to flip her skirt up gently. Every now and thn a flash from a cell phone would go off, and someone would add her panties as there wall paper to it. Even the teacher, who was supposed to be writing on the board was more so just making large messed up lines as he tried to write words as well as stare at the sexy young girl.

Everyone in class seemed distracted by her. Well mostly every one was. Zack sat in the furthest corner of the room. He was the typical school outcast, his glasses making him into the general stereotype of a nerd. He had dark hair, rather short and not to tidy at times, he wore just a normal t-shirt and jeans, he didn't wear anything really nice looking, it;s not like anyone even cared when he did. He was slim, though puberty didn;t make him excessivly scrawny like he had been during elementary and most of middle school. He was the only one not try to take a peak at her underwear, though that didn;t mean he had not been affected by her presents. He was stiff in his pants, and despite the material holding him back, the buldge it made nearl touched the bottum of his desk.

Angel just sat there, blissfully unaware of what was going on around her, intently listening to the teachers lesson. Or at least, what little he managed to get out. Eventually, the bell rang and everyone got up to leave. Well, at least the got up. Everyone waited to see where Angel would go so they could follow her and talk to her. A groan spread through out the class as the teacher asked Angel to stay after class, so he could talk to her in detail about what the class would entail. She politely smiled and waved at everyone as they exited, even Zack. She was an outgoing, friendly person and would make friends with anyone, as long as they were nice.

((If it's alright with you, I figure we could start out with naughty time with teacher.^_^))

The teacher, waited for the class to leave before coming up to her desk. "Now Angel...I know your new hear, and it;s only been a few weeks into the semester, but already I would have to say your on the verge of failing my class," this was completely irrelivant, as he was just a homeroom teaher and not an actual class for her. "I';m sure you don't want to fail your first class in a brand new school do you?" he asked, he seemed very composed, but like all of his male students all he wanted was to get his hands on her innocent little body.

"But......today was only my first day....." Angel replied, eyes watering up in sadness that she was failing. She was naive and ignorant........but in a cute way. He was the teacher, if he said she was failing, then she'd believe it. He was a teacher, he wouldn't lie. At least, that's what she believed.

"No! Of course I don't want to fail. I'm a good girl." she replied, nodding her head and wiping her near tears. She had no idea how much her naivety could get her into trouble.

He trid to be comforting and placed a hand on her leg as she began to get teary eyed. "Don't worry Angel...I;m going to help you," he told her. His hand slowly moved a tiny bit upwards towards the edge of her skirt. "All you have to do is just write a few things on the board...just write about...um....how your old school was like...or your favorite thing and I'll think of it as...sex....eh hem....as extra credit," he said, he cleared his throat as he nearly gave away his true intentions. "Now just go up to the board and write me a few lines," he said and got up, he waited for her not to look his way and he locked the door and slid the small little cover over the glass so no one could peak inside.

"Yes sir!" Angel replied, smiling and thinking nothing of his hand on her leg as she hopped up and went to the board. She took a piece of chalk, writing out the various things he mentioned, bending over slightly which was enough to give a great view of plain white panties she had on underneath and the amazing ass hidden behind them.

The teacher stared at her exposed panties. The whit ematerial only magnifying that innocent little flare she had already. He watched for a bit, his length growing inside his pants as she would write. Every now and then she would sway her cute ass and it would only make him gringe in arousal. He walked up behind her. "Angel...there is a bug crawling on you..don;t worry I'll get it," he told her as he raised his hand slowly, he was almost sure she would freak out about the mention of a bug.

"W-Where.......?" Angel mentioned, not wanting to move. She hated bugs. Easily expected from someone as girly as she. She like butterflys and catterpillars, but anything else.........it scared her. She stayed in the position she was, bent over slightly and waiting for him to get the "bug".

The teacher grinned as she so easily played into his plans. He rose his hand and then smacked her gorgeous ass roughly. He even squeezed it gently, if there had been a bug, it woukd have been lucky to die being mashed into such a wondefully firm and attractive backside. "There...I got it...but it;s kinda stuck," he told her. With that he suddenly pulled her panties down to expose her beautifully nare and pink pussy.

Angel gasped and squeeled lightly at the sudden spank.

"W-Where's it stuck?" she asked, still scared as she looked over her shoulder just as he pulled down her panties. She still trusted him, but she couldn't but be embarassed and blush heavily.

The teacher marveled at her goergoes sex. It made his cock jump in his pants. He pulled her panties down half way so it was just above her knees, it would make it harder for her to struggle if she decided to. "I'm going to wipe it off," he said and he began to roughly rub his fingers against her pussy. The lips felt so soft, he never thought a girl would fele like this. "I think I missed it....I;m gonna make sure it;s not anywhere important," he said and he slid a finger deep into her tight little cunt.

Angels blush only intensified. Then, when he suddenly stuck a finger in, she gasped, then lightly bit her lower lip. A bug couldn't possibly have gotten in there...........could it? The thought only crossed her mind for a moment. Angel was way too trusting of people. But, she was the kind of person that always believed the best in people, despite if their intentions were obvious to other people.

"Don't worry...it's for your own good," he told her. He pumped his finger in and out of her, the teacher seemed to have picked up on how trusting and naive she really was. As he fingered her tasty cunt he unzipped himself. "I think theres another way you can get that extra credit Angel," he said as he was now on the verge of no return. He stroked himself as he fingered her a bit harder.

"H-How?" Angel asked, grunting lightly with each thrust of his finger. She had never felt anything like this before. Something about the situation didn't feel right, but this was something new to Angel, so she was curious about it.

"First just stay still and enjoy it," he said as he grabbed her hips and was living himself up with her. "Second don't tell anyone or else I'll deny it," he said. Wth that he pressed his erect cock inside of her. She was as tight as he thought as he pushed inch after inch of his arousal inside of her.

"O...KKKKKKK......" Angel replied, groaning loudly as he penetrated her. She had been groped and molested many times before, but her naivety even extended to here. She knew what sex was, but was still believing every word he said. If this meant she would pass and stay a good girl, she was willing to do it.

((I only have time for this one post, so I'm gonna head out now. I'll be back on tomorrow.))

He began to grunt gently, he pumped his cock in and out of her tight pussy. "Uh...your doing...good," he told her. She really wasn't doing anything at all. He thumped gently against her firm rear as he would thrust in and out of her. It felt so good, he couldn;t beleive he was fucking such a cute girl. A student even.

Angel didn't respond. She just groaned and moaned. Unlike people who would actually know they were being used like this, Angel didn't bother to hide the pleasure that this.......interesting act gave her. Her breasts bounced lightly with each thrust, even though they were still contained within her shirt and bra.

"MMmm..yah...such a tight little pussy," he grunted in pleasure. He began to drool over Angels body, her innocent young little body. His length mashed in and out of her quickly dampening cunt. He knew he would lose it soon, it had been years since he had a nice tasty cnt, and back then it had never been this good before.

Angel moaned loudly, loving this new feeling. Her cheeks were still pink and she had a bit of a smile on her face as he fucked her lucious body. Perhaps it was for the best that she was so........ignorant of the situation. In they way it was happening now, it was a willingly, accepted thing. But, if she knew he was just blackmailing her.........it could mess her up.

He pumped in and out of her greedily before his movements became rather rushed and excited. He was closer to his peak now, and being out of practice all he could do was roughly fuck her body like a virgin doing it for the first time. His hips rolled as he groped her breast inside her barely withstanding bra. Several minutes he huffed and roughly fucked her before he let out a loud and pleased groan and shoved himself deep inside of her. He didn't care if this knocked her up, he would just deny everything. His cock trembled inside of her twitching as he released his heavy load of seed inside of her.

Angel moaned loudly at the feeling of the warm liquid flowing into her body. This caused a pleasurable reaction in her, bringing on her own climax. She cried out in pleasure, before falling limp and loose. That was her first ever orgasm, so she was glad to experience it. Whatever just happened her, she liked, standing there, still bent over with a smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom