Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sure I can babysit.. //Kratos||Angel\\

She took a slice from the pizza box and listened to his words carefully. "Oh you could've eaten. You didn't have to wait for me." She giggled lightly, moving her drink closer to her as she heard his next sentence. She blushed lightly with a small smile as she thought about his tongue tasting her again. It almost made her squirm in her chair, her legs rubbing against eachother, feeling her tiny little clit starting to tingle with anticipation. "Of course you could, but only if you're offering some of yourself for my dessert." She smiled almost seductively, licking her lips at the thought of hearing his moans from her tongue. Before she spoke another word, she took a bite of the delicious pizza and watched him carefully, before slowly swallowing. Then she took a sip of the cold soda placed before her.

The soft blush and sweet little smile simply showed almost everything that had crossed her mind from the words Seth had specifically chosen for such an effect. Her body almost seemed excited just from the thought a small smile crossing him after hearing what Jessica had next to say. The smile that was on her face almost was quite seductive yet still held a partial innocence that he himself had removed yet in personality it still remained "I am a fair person,.. so I was thinking of such an idea myself.." he looked forward to the feeling that would be created after the meal before grabbing a new slice of pizza and starting to eat it. It was quite delicious and would remind him to buy from that particular place again. After that he washed down what he had eaten with a sip of his Coke Cola before going back for more pizza. He was hungry... but not for the pizza, instead this was more a snack the meal he actually wanted could only happen afterwards.

She had two slices before she was finished so that meant there were three pieces left. She smiled lightly, closing the box seeing that he was done now as well and started to get up from the table. " I'll go wrap these and put them in the fridge for later or tomorrow. " She offered a sweet yet innocent smile before standing up. She didn't feel like wrapping the pizzas individually so lazily put the entire box in the fridge. She came back into the dining room, grabbing their dirty dishes and returned to the kitch. Quickly she put them in the dishwasher and then made her way back to the dining room to lean against the arch way. Her eyes searched him for a moment, then she smiled once more. "Dessert?"

Seth lightly nodded, smiling at the idea since that was always the best use for leftover pizza. No need to waste such food since it was easy to reheat, but also tasted just as good cold anyhow. He watched her return briefly to grab the dishes that had been made from the lazy meal. His blue eyes noticed Jessica's return as she leaned against the archway the question that left her lips making him get up and walking over to her briefly placing a kiss against her lips, lightly pushing her up against the archway as it was deepened briefly before he broke it taking in a small breath "mmm.. yes lets go have some dessert.." His body moved back a little but his arms slid around her before picking her up and over his shoulder as a bit of a laugh smiling upon doing so, the evident surprise showing before he spoke "Where to.. Jess"

Jess smiled lightly, watching him get up to come over to her. She bit her bottom lip eagerly as she felt his lips find hers. She moaned gently into the kiss, but even more sharply as he pressed her against the archway. Her body suddenly tingled with a sense of desire to be forced against more. She didn't know why she liked it, but she did. It was exciting for him to trap her like this and take what he wanted from her. It was a guilty sensation and she wanted more.

Hearing his words after he broke from the tantalizing kiss pulled her back to reality. Watching him carefully as he stepped back, she was getting ready to move too. That is until she was forced into the air by his actions. She squeeled out in a small fit of laughter, before catching her breath briefly. "How about... the kitchen counter?" She smiled sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom