Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Maeve's Requests

QueenMaeve

Meteorite
This will probably be a work in progress for some time and won't contain any actual RP requests or story ideas for a while, it's just to give everyone an idea of who am and what I like and don't like.

So, I am a female writer who plays female and occasionally non-binary characters. I enjoy playing against both male and female characters. I lean toward writing modern realistic but if I'm in the mood also fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi and post apocalyptic settings. I write in third person and only against third person.

I'm looking for long term RP with the primary focus on characters and story. This doesn't mean there won't be sexual scenes involved or even that there can't be a lot of them but if the story starts to dry up then I so will I.

As I said, I have no story prompts to post yet but in the meantime here's a list of my kinks/limits.

Kinks: Romance, age differences (either way), adultery, dysfunctional relationships, taboo relationships, humiliation (either way), non-con, nudity, breast play, oral, anal.

*I may refuse to include a kink if I don't think it fits the story or character - just because it's on my list doesn't mean it will be included.

Limits: Scat, blood/gore (reference for story purposes are ok), animals, god modding, focus on sex over story, first person perspective (switching to first person in the middle of a story ends the RP - there will be no discussion if this happens)

I'll hopefully update this with some ideas soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom