Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Excessive shounen superhero stuff

Succuboi

Moon
I’ll keep this simple for the time being and update later. I’m looking for a specific sort of plot, but one that we can flexibly alter to suit both our tastes.

MC is a male humanoid with super powers that has just joined up with a sort of inter dimensional academy for up and coming supervillains. He joined because his older sister had done so five years earlier, then disappeared without any explanation. He is determined to find out what happened, and get revenge if he has too.

The worlds government is corrupt, controlled by corporations and kept in a state of fear by an extremely powerful alien warlord. Superheroes and villains are celebrities, and the world MCs stepped into could consume him completely if he isn’t careful.

I’m looking for someone to play a Futanari supervillain either as a mentor or a fellow student/rival. The RP will feature lots of action, smut, and campiness. Like a Rated X fusion of Invincible and My Hero Academia.

Some important stuff.
-I write extensively. And heavily. My post lengths are long, and very dense. I expect a similar level of engagement from my partners. My average post length is in the 500++ range. I tend to write well over this. 4-6 paragraphs when inspired. I love detail and complex writing.
-60/40 story/smut. I really love smut and a general erotic feel to the setting. But I also love mature, complicated plots.
-Once the RP is started I don't expect daily posts, and understand sometimes breaks are needed. But if you ghost me for over a week without any communication I'll drop things completely.

One shot pairings
*MC x Corrupt Justice Officers
*MC x Corrupt Superhero
*MC x Social Media Celebrity
*MC x Villains/thugs
*MC x Mad Scientists Creation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom