Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Wanna Fuck Some Twinks? [Fandom, Lit, Originals NSFW]

Ostinato

Moon
Hey everyone!~

Name's Ostinato, but you can just call me Oz if you'd like. I'll get right to the point, because if you've seen the title you can probably guess what this whole thing's about. I absolutely love playing as male characters who aren't conventionally super masculine, but still presenting as such. Twink is the best word to describe the type of character I excel at playing, and depending on the character they can either be more assertive/submissive in whatever situation they might be in.

I should also note-- that I'm open to most types of dynamics. If you wanted to do a nice wholesome one on one with our characters exclusively in love with each-other, fantastic! Or if you wanted an entire harem of twinks at your disposal, I'm also willing to provide!

I have a strong preference for your character to be a top, but that does not necessarily mean they have to be dominant, it's really up to the character or what you'd prefer playing. I enjoy playing power-bottoms who can take control of their usually much larger top despite being much smaller and more lithe-- but I'm also down for them to be put in their place, rougher and more forcefully. I'm also willing to play switches for the right partner.

~Expectations~ :
  • 3rd Person Only.
  • PM's or Threads (PM's preferred.)
  • Detailed-ish Responses (I tend to write a large amount, especially when I'm invested in writing out the sensual details, and I like to be matched.)
  • Daily to Weekly-ish responses, I'm pretty lax with this one though-- as long as it isn't taking 2 months every post we'll be golden.
  • Mostly looking for pure smut based plots now, like 90-10 ratio.

~Kinks~
***=Favorite

• Body/Pubic Hair (on YC mostly)*** I am obsessed with muscular, large hairy men, so if you play that type of character I'm the partner for you!
  • Oral Fixation (Giving)***
  • Size Differences (Usually YC being much larger.)***
  • Cock/Ball Worship**
  • Rimming (Receiving/Giving)**
  • Cheating/Adultery (Especially with YC being in a relationship and getting around behind their back.)
  • Creampie
  • Kissing (especially during sex)
  • Deep-throating/Ball sucking
  • Face-fucking***
  • Rough Sex
  • Playing as multiple characters for you!~
  • Humiliation
  • Corruption
  • Losing Anal Virginity
  • Consensual
  • Armpit Licking/Worship
  • Body Worship in general**
  • Nipple Play/Sucking
  • Dub-Consensual (Open to Non-Con but it will almost always eventually turn Dub-Con because that's usually just I roll.)
  • Large amounts of cum
I'm pretty much open to anything-- except my limits which I will list down here.

Limits:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Mutilation
Snuff
Vomit

Of course, please let me know your kinks and I will gladly include them as much as physically possible.~

Originals:

Boy's Brothel Service: (YC) is an office worker stressed out after a long day of work, he sees an ad for a brothel service for teens aged 15-18 to provide their services to men. MC's are workers in the buisness, and a variety of them... from very experienced cock sluts to more innocent ones that are curious but still need time to get their hands wet in the field. YC proves to be a valuable customer for the agency-- thoroughly going through all the boys several times over, and they're happy to provide.

Young Twink Step Brother (MC) x Older Step Brother (YC) - Pretty shameless smutty one-off prompt, MC is a young 15+ twink boy who gets used by your older, stronger character. I'd love it if YC had a girlfriend too on the side, but he's busy fucking his twink step-brother when she's playing hard to get for a bit.

Teen Boy (16+) x Professor/Neighbor - MC just moved in with his family and quickly catches the eye of some older men in the neighborhood who see a perfect little cocksleeve they can use. Also happy to play as more than one twink here.

In the Country: (MC) is a city boy who is forced to visit family out in the country. While there, he encounters a handsome cowboy who is more than eager to 'show him the ropes'.

Jock (YC) x Theatre Kid (MC): Classic pairing, could be that YC catches mine staring at yours too much in the locker room and has his way with him, or MC could be brazen about his affection and start showing how eager he is for a thick, throbbing cock in his mouth and how is your character to deny such an eager mouth?

Fandoms:

I'm mostly looking for Canon x Canon, but in some situations, I'd be willing to play as a Canon(s) against your OC, assuming that they appeal to my main kinks. I'd love to come up with ideas with my partner for these, but I'll list out the characters I'd love to play as and against for each fandom, as well as some images for inspiration.

All characters aged up appropriately of course.

Genshin Impact:

Who I'd love to play (assume all links are NSFW)
(Open to others as well, suggest and we'll talk!)

Who I'd love you to play (assume all links are NSFW)
~

My Hero Academia:

Who I'd love to play:

Izuku Midoriya

(Open to others as well!)

Who I'd love you to play:

Katsuki Bakugo
Togato Mirio
Shoto Todoroki

~

Kingdom Hearts:

Who I'd love to play:

Sora
Roxas
Ventus

Riku
Axel

~

Pokemon:

Mostly looking for OC x OC!

I'd be willing to play as trainers, or humanized/gijinka Pokemon.

~

Super Smash Bros:

Who I'd love to play:

Pit***
Robin (male)***
Dark Pit**
Marth**
Link*
Shulk*

Ike***
Chrom***
Little Mac*

That's mostly it for now. More Fandoms to be added later, and if there's something not on the list but you might interested in, feel free to suggest it and maybe I might know it! Come at me and let's get started!~

Last edited:
Bumping, open to suggestions and Original ideas too! Really looking for some smutty plots in shorter-term esque scenes where we can both get what we want out of said scenes <3

Back
Top Bottom