Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Lucifer stayed by the girls side and once she was asleep he urged Kiara to head back to bed "sorry to have woken you had she just gotten ill I would have handled it and let you rest but the blood was a concern for me"

Kiara was just nodding her head before she spoke, "There is no damage at all. The blood she had thrown up had more than likely been from a previous injury that had been healed earlier, but the blood had still been lingering. The only injuries she currently has are more mental if anything, and then the malnourishment. But that is a whole different hurdle to try and get over. I do suggest finding somebody that can stay with her; somebody that she can hopefully form a bond with and can come to trust. It'll help with getting her to open up if there can be that one person that can remain with her. Because while I wish I could, I cannot and you cannot either."

“While I can’t stay here she could come with me or I can take her to someone who even her former master wouldn’t test” Lucifer gave her a light smile and hoped that she would be willing to travel

Kiara was just looking before she spoke, "I don't think it would be safe for he to travel any long distances right now. She is still in a dangerous condition. It would be best to bring whoever here."

"he won't leave his home but if she can travel through a portal I can bring her to him" Lucifer nodded his head lightly the female would be at no risk from him and it would be the safest place for her

Kiara was just letting out a breath before she spoke, "I do not know how she would be able to stand going through a portal in her condition. But knowing the Crimson Lord he is probably on his way here now, it would be best to move her. So I shall accompany as well."

Lucifer nodded his head and then carefully scooped her up holding her in one arm before opening a portal to the males home. Lucifer walked through first and then offered his had to Kiara to help her through before closing it. the good part about the males home is no brands or trackers worked there so the male wouldn't be able to find her. he also had a large library and an entertainment room so she would be able to relax there. Lucifer looked over when the ground shook and watched as Caleb walked up in his full form :Lucifer you dont normally come to visit me"

Kiara was taking his hand although was wrapping magic around the young woman to help keep her from suffering much as they went through the portal, and a good idea since she definitely seemed to be reacting negatively to the magic from the portal. A small whimper just seeming to pass through her lips and this is when Kiara seemed to notice the brand seemed to almost be changing to a deep red color. This had her just placing the hand that wasn't holding onto Lucifer onto the female's neck and she was whispering something, just help with the pain for the time being.

Lucifer looked at her and then let out a sigh before looking at Caleb "can you deal with the brand. Caleb" the dragon got close and looked at it and then nodded "and I can do so with out causing the little one pain but dragon flames have to be used carefully so neither of you can be near when I do so" Caleb then looked at Kiara "you are worn little one once this is done go home and rest"

Kiara was just looking at the dragon for a brief moment before she spoke, "Worn out or not. I am a doctor and this is my patient. I'll not be leaving until she is stable."

"she will be well tended too in my care little one" Caleb then headed off Lucifer following him knowing full well the male would remove the brand sooner rather then later. "dont tick off Caleb he doest interact with people often so he is rather blunt"

Kiara was just looking over before she spoke, "You know when I am pissing people off, and this is me being calm. No me pissing people off is what I'll be doing when I return home to freak out on the Crimson Lord because I am positive he will show up. And Kadyn left to go and do something as well." A breath passed through her lips and she was just focusing still on the magic she had wrapped around the girl before she was spotting something with her magic, something she hadn't noticed before at all. That the brand was something a whole lot more than she had thought, it wasn't just something on her neck. She was literally marked by his magic, but learning this only gave her a faint smirk. This just made it a bit easier.... yet more annoying as well. There weren't many people that could break strong magics such as that... Kiara happened to be one of them, which meant that the Crimson Lord would feel it break and would know it had been her doing.

Lucifer stopped her "I am not saying you are pissing him off but as a warning it is not wise he ate the last person to piss him off" Lucifer then started walking once more heading for the room that Caleb was in

Kiara was just looking before she spoke, "Well this brand is more than just a mark. He went even more serious with it... He more or less decided to brand her soul as well." Even more illegal of magic than the magic on the brand itself. With that she was looking before she spoke, "I don't know if you companion can break it or not... but seeing the magic I can definitely break it. But it is going to tell the Crimson Lord right away that it was me that has his slave. If he didn't already have an idea."

"we can ask Caleb but you will have to describe it to him" Lucifer then laid the girl on the table in the room a marble slab that if one didnt know what was fixing to happen they would think it was a sacrificial alter

Kiara was just letting out a breath of air before she spoke, "Well he is already coming to my home to try and claim what is his, so I mind as well be sure to piss him off even more."

"no because I will be meeting him as you know I am part owner besides you need to find that Selena girl in the morning" Lucifer knew she needed tending too and he would rather face the male then have her do it

Kiara was just nodding her head before she was looking at the girl who seemed to be waking up, although this is about when the panic was setting in for her, and Kiara was just reassuring her that she was safe, even with the delicate black haired female clinging to her and trembling. Kiara's heart almost broke as the girl sobbed and begged them not to hurt her, stating that she would behave. "Shh my sweet child. Shh..." Kiara spoke in a soft, soothing voice as she just held her as though a mother comforting and upset child. "You have done no wrong."

Caleb looked at her and then spoke "much damage has been done to her but in time it will heal" Caleb then nudged her with his nose to draw attention to him. if she was like most others she would pass out form fear and he would be able to do the work with out her screaming even though he wasn't hurting her

It would perhaps be a huge shock to Caleb that even though she had looked at him and there was fear in her eyes, she wasn't passing out either. She didn't seem to really react at all, just allowed an almost stoic expression to appear. Kiara just shook her head and found herself wanting to cry for the young woman, since no tears seemed to fall at all anymore. No it was more as though she had just gone into a more submissive and lifeless state.

Caleb let out a small whine and nudged her again to see if she would react. he needed to know what kind of damage the male had done to be able to fix what was done to her

She didn't seem to react at all, other than bow her head as though accepting that she was going to be punished at that point in time. But Kiara could feel that she was trembling considering she was still gently holding onto her.

Caleb whined and nudged her once more, he felt the licking her would be a little too much but if it got him a reaction then he would do so

"This slave begs her master's forgiveness.... and accepts whatever punishment." the female was speaking in a hollow voice, not even seeming to look up at all. Yet it wasn't long before she seemed to be swaying a bit anyways, and was thankfully collapsing backwards into Kiara's arms, seeming to pass out again.

"lay her down I can fix what has been done but the conditioning will still be there the heart doesn't forget easily" Caleb waited for her to do as he asked and then he would tend to the female

Back
Top Bottom