Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter’s Hot Friend (MysteriousPleasure x xMandyx) NSFW

Her pussy throbbed while standing there, wiping the cum from her face. Seeing Mark approach her and hand over one of his business cards, she playfully smirked and teased him by sliding it into the front of her shirt for him. “We will just have to see about that” giggling and getting back into her cart, watching the two men drive off.

Taking a deep breath, Kayleigh drove off in the opposite direction and headed back to the clubhouse. Her skirt soaked with James’ cum, the disappointment did strike her that he didn’t cum inside her. She definitely wasn’t worried of what would happen if he did but the consequences to his life could definitely be severe. Knocking up his daughters friend….what would he even do or think? And now his friend Mark has entered into the mix, seeing her as a slutty teen supposedly “selling” her body for the right price. How much would he actually be willing to pay her was something Kayleigh was a bit curious about. Just how much would a horny older man pay to enjoy her?

Telling her manager she wasn’t feeling well and leaving early for the day, Kayleigh went back home to clean up and think about today’s events.

Everything that happened after fucking Kayleigh was a complete blur for James. His mind just replayed the event over and over and over. Each time got such an arousal from him that became harder and harder to ignore. The next few nights he would lay in bed thinking about her while Laura slept soundly beside him. Just why couldn’t he have the same sexual thrill with his wife as he did with his daughter’s friend? Kayleigh has yet to say no or deny him anything. She also happened to be the instigator nearly each time as well.

Thankfully Mark had made no mention of what happened that afternoon but he did give Kayleigh his card in hopes she’d reach out to him. Would she really consider selling herself for money? The mere thought definitely got a rise out of James to think she would fool around with him but fool around with other men as well behind his back. He couldn’t exactly control her and really didn’t have any say in what she was willing to do. All the had was this kinky secret relationship. James also wondered if Mark pursued any other girls like this. There were other attractive cart girls of course….James’ daughter Alyssa being one of them. Surely he wouldn’t make a pass at his daughter would he? And how would Alyssa even respond? Hanging around Kayleigh, James had to wonder what kind of influence Kayleigh had on her female friends or how well they even knew her naughty side.

All that week James began attending all of Alyssa’s volleyball practices just to see Kayleigh and get his fix in. Texting her was risky so at the very least he could see her at the practices. Sitting in the bleachers amongst some of the other parents, James sat there appearing to support Alyssa, which he did do though his main focus was Kayleigh. Seeing her out on the court, running drills, dressed to impress, just begging for eyes to be on her beautiful body. Of course a few students found their way to the practices to ogle the girls, cat calling throughout the practice and acting like jackasses. Each remark to Kayleigh made James clench his fist, wanting them to leave his little slut alone though it was hard to blame them.

Once again Kayleigh was met with silence from James but she had decided to not hold anything against him. He was definitely playing along the cautious side, being the innocent type he was but she knew the amount of desire he had for her. There were ways for them to communicate more privately and discreetly but that would be something to discuss with James and encourage him to take another step away from his marriage. She could tease him and say Mark has been chasing after her more and more at the country club but James might take offense to that. Being shared by both men at the same time though was definitely a thrill she couldn’t ignore…..

With the weekend over, Kayleigh began another week at school. As the school year was getting closer and closer to the end, her “single” status drove the boys in her school nuts. How a sexy girl like Kayleigh not have a boyfriend was the craziest thing. Rumors always flew around on whether she had a secret older boyfriend, a younger boyfriend, or if she was actually a lesbian that hadn’t come out yet. All the rumors made her laugh as they were all something she could string people along with. It word got out about her fucking older men then all the teachers would still hold out hope they’d be able to keep her after class or catch her interest outside of school. For now, her slutty nature had to remain as quiet as possible.

Eventually, what made her days most interesting was after school at volleyball practice. Kayleigh would always draw in a few fans to watch the practices but now there was an even more familiar face in the crowd….James. It wasn’t like Alyssa needed a ride home but yet there he was, taking time from his day to watch the practices out of the blue. She could just feel his eyes on her throughout the practice, each time looking over at him only to see his eyes looking back. Subtly she would tease him, give him a playful wink, adjust her shirt or shorts for him, or even lightly stretch her arms out over her head for his amusement.

Aside from that and the small talk with him and Alyssa after practice, there were no opportunities to slip away for a few minutes to “talk privately” with James and enjoy each other. It was a total mystery how they would find reason to be one on one again without the risk of texting. Heading out the door after practice, there she saw James standing alone outside. “Hey you” she greeted him with a smile.

Last edited:
Throughout the practice James had to be sure to maintain his composure though Kayleigh didn’t make it easy for him. She knew he was there to see her and her responses to seeing him there in the bleachers told him what was on her mind. Feeling himself getting flushed, body getting hot seeing how she teased him from the court during practice, James often had to adjust how we was sitting there. What was most painful was that he had to refrain from touching himself, sitting there with a solid erection down the leg of pants, hoping it’s go away before he would have to stand up.

As tonight’s practice began winding down, James managed to settle himself down and go wait outside the doors to the gym for Alyssa to come out. Casually looking around the parking lot until he heard that familiar voice of hers. “Hey Kayleigh….” James smiled back, trying not to act too excited while others still exited the gym. “Looking good out there….well….everywhere” he grinned. With his time running short to talk to her before Alyssa came out, James was in panic. His urges wanted to wrap her up in his arms and hold her luscious body against his and resisting was very painful. “God I’ve missed you….I need you Kayleigh….”he managed to stammer out softly.

“Shhhh shh shh shhh…”giggling playfully, glancing around. “What? Are you trying to let everyone know you have a thing for hot younger girls? I don’t need any competition chasing after you now do I?” she casually teased him. Hearing James speak was almost like a compliment listening to his needs and desire for her. As much as she’d like to fulfill his wants and needs, the issue of communicating secretly was still a factor….that is until Alyssa soon came outside.

Waving at Alyssa, seeing her with her phone in her hand, Kayleigh had an idea. It still wasn’t 100% full proof but if James was willing to run a slight risk then she’d be all for it. “Hey Alyssaaaaaa, look who I found lost outside like an abandoned puppy. Oooo ooo… quick snap? Gotta keep the streak aliiiveeee”she laughed, standing up against her as the two quickly posed for a pic on Snapchat and sent it. “Phew….that makes the streak 308…. But it could have been bigger if SOMEbody took the streaks more seriously heehee. My dad is awful with streaks but oh well….do you use Snapchat?” Suggestively looking at James, if we wanted a way to talk and be lewd with her while having everything be wiped away, well there was his opportunity.

Seeing two pretty girls posing and taking pictures wasn’t something James wanted to take his attention from. With one being his daughter, he naturally didn’t think of her in perverted ways but couldn’t deny the fact that she was very attractive and putting her beside Kayleigh was an immediate wow factor. But what was Snapchat all about?

Staring blankly at Kayleigh, James new about the popular app but never saw any reason to be bothering with it. He only knew some of the basics about it. How people would take pictures, you can view them on a timer, and that a lot of people obsess over snapping, streaks, and their stories. He did hear about people sexting through snap which made him wonder…..

“No….it’s never really been my thing. Plus I think you two do enough snap chatting to make up for my lack of it. With a streak of 308 I’m sure all my friends would get upset always being at a streak of 1 with me”James chuckled. “Not sure if I’m interesting enough to be taking pictures for social media’s amusement.”

To think of the possibilities if he began talking discreetly with Kayleigh through Snapchat if he was reading her correctly. But does she send naughty pictures to other boys or men? For such a tease like her she’d be someone he’d expect to end up as a webcam model or on onlyfans. It would be easy enough to just turn his notifications off and then when he had a moment to himself, enjoy a conversation with Kayleigh as well as any pictures she felt like sending his way.

His innocence made James seem so cute, even if he was older than her. The expression on his face told her that he knew what she was getting at and so she continued to just play along with it. It wasn’t the greatest idea at all but at least she would be able to keep James in check and tighten the lustful hold she had him in.

“Don’t act so old. Like everyone has a snap even if they don’t ever use it. You never know…you might get hooked quicker than you think. Just don’t be creepy or….send something to someone on accident!” With a wide smile, both girls started laughing.

** “oh my god, dad, don’t download it. You will definitely do something stupid or be sending people pictures of the ground or accidental selfies with god knows what filter on. Quit giving him these kinds of ideas Kay!”

After a few more giggles, everyone went their way. Getting home and cleaning up, Kayleigh plopped down onto her bed laying on her stomach, flipping through her phone. Something told her it would only be a matter of time before James hunted her down on Snapchat and their antics continued further.

Sitting in the basement watching the rest of the baseball game, the rest of the house was the usual quiet. Alyssa was up in her room socializing with her friends and Laura was out with her friends which has become more frequent lately. He didn’t mind his wife going out with her friends but showing interest in being with her husband would be nice. Having a side piece was definitely an amazing thing he didn’t want to give up but he did have a wife too. At the rate things were going James wasn’t sure if he’d ever be able to give up Kayleigh, regardless of all the risks involved.

During commercial he picked up his phone and went into the app store to find Snapchat. After a quick download and setting up an account, James didn’t know where to go from there. Hearing about it and seeing people obsess with it, he expected it to be something easy and great but he wasn’t blown away at all. Clicking through some things he saw an option to load his contacts and immediately his phone blew up with people he could add as friends.

James was rather surprised at the number of people that actually had an account. Even Mark had an account setup. Thumbing down through he eventually saw her….he saw Kayleigh as someone to add as a friend. Without any thought or hesitation his finger immediately pressed the add button. Looking over both of his shoulders, James felt like he was guilty of a crime already when all he did was send a harmless invite.

Still laying on her stomach across her bed, Kayleigh got a notification of a new friend request on her snap. The name didn’t really ring a bell until she went to check on it. She got so many requests she usually just accepted everyone anyways but this one was clearly James trying to disguise himself. Accepting it with a grin on her face, Kayleigh propped herself up on her elbows.

Holding her phone out and fixing her hair she took a simple selfie of herself showing only her face and not the sports bra and athletic shorts she was wearing. Before sending it she added the caption “hey new friend, you must be looking for a good time ;)

With the excitement of inviting Kayleigh to be his friend still flowing though him, James was almost in a panic when he saw her accept not long after his request was sent. He couldn’t quite explain his nervousness though…. He had seen her naked, felt her body, and fooled around with the teen. Perhaps it was sneakiness of this new aspect to their relationship that was making James feel excited and uneasy.

Seeing his first snap ever, James had immediately clicked on it and was welcomed to a beautiful picture of the sexy teen. His smile widened only to be put to shock when he accidentally tapped it and the picture went away. “Damnit….” He thought to himself. Maybe this wasnt the best method out there. Surely there was some other way to enjoy her but then again, this was the whole purpose of using Snapchat he guessed.

“Hey there beautiful, looking amazing as always” he responded, feeling his heart rate rising, still cautiously looking around him.

Last edited:
“Aww, somebody trying to butter me up hmm?” Kayleigh fired away on a reply, fingers tapping away on her phone while talking to James.

“I’d ask if you were behaving over there but something tells me you are alllllllll alone, just for me right? ;)

Playfully chatting back and forth, Kayleigh tried to help James out a little with how to use Snapchat, saving pictures, etc. she didn’t expect many pictures from him though any efforts he made she knew be worth a giggle at least.

Running a hand through her hair, Kayleigh leaned up a bit holding her phone out. Making a kissy face and giving a generous view of her cleavage she sent another picture to James to enjoy.

“Don’t be too quick this time! LOL”

“If you don’t like maybe I could send something better ;) ;) ;)

Having his full attention, James chatted with Kayleigh. Trying his best to learn from her on how Snapchat worked and everything, he also moved the app into a secret folder on his phone in the event anyone decided to browse through it. She mentioned he could save stuff on there as well in case he ever needed it. It made it seem like she wanted to leave her impression on his as much as possible, especially when she isn’t physically around him. He didn’t mind it of course to be able to pull up a quick lewd pic of the busty beauty.

Catching onto her sexual inuendo, James only shook his head but with a wide smile at the pic that followed. Cock swelling in his shorts, James stared at her amazing picture taking in every square inch of what she had to show. Reaching down he began rubbing himself through his shorts letting out a small grunt and moan. Just a single picture able to get him hard as a rock. Thinking to himself with a sly smile, he wasted no time in playing any kind of teasing game with her.

“I bet you won’t take that top off. It seems too tight and uncomfortable.”

Her mouth dropped at his response. James wasn’t holding back, beating around the bush, or playing all shy and innocent. Shocked and surprised at his comment, Kayleigh went about answering his request. First, she decided to hook her finger into her top and tug it down, stretching her tank top downwards and exposing more of her breasts. Taking a quick pic she sent it off right away.

“You want to see these don’t you? Such a naughty man <3”

Peeling her sports bra off and tossing it on the floor beside her bed, her breasts spilled free. She laid back onto her bed as her head hit the pillows, smiling wide. Preparing for a little photo shoot for James, Kayleigh first covered her breasts with her free arm while her other hand held her phone up and took a selfie. Not liking it, she spread her hair out a little and took another picture and again sent it off to James.

“Need another set of hands here ;)

Finally, she stopped teasing and held her phone out with both hands. Arms stretched forward, squeezing her big tits together, nipples already hard.

“Is that better???” she teased him, giggling away knowing how much thrill he got from her.

Last edited:
Seeing a new message received, James hastily opened it and about fell out of his seat. Eyes wide with enthusiasm, looking over each and every teasing pic, taking it all in. She was truly a pro at this, teasing and toying with guys. Cock throbbing in his shorts James soon tugged them down, slowly stroking as he admired the perfect teen. Being sure to save each picture, James stroked himself up and down.

“So beautiful baby, you are amazing” he replied, body filling with excitement. “You have me so hard right now. I wish you were here”. Taking a short video of himself stroking his cock, James nervously sent it to Kayleigh hoping he wouldn’t offend we but somehow assuming she wouldn’t mind at all. Staring at his phone, James then grabbed his iPad nearby and opened the pictures up on there for a bigger and better view while using his phone to talk to her.

Giggling away while laying on her bed topless, anxiously waited for some type of response from James. It seemed almost like an eternity despite it only being a matter of a couple minutes. She could only imagine if he had been caught or was too busy enjoying himself that he didn’t have time to respond. Her phone soon gave off a ding with a notification that James had replied, quickly opening it she saw a video and gasp with delight at the sight of him stroking his cock.

Shocked he would send her something like that, Kayleigh saved the short video to the chat and began typing away suggestive comments back to him.

“OMFG you are so big and hard :eek:

“So hot knowing how hard I make you”

“Mmmm I wish that was my hand! ;)

“I want your cock all over me right now ;) <3”

Quickly taking a couple pics posing while cupping and massaging a breast she then switched to video holding her phone up over her body. Her other hand rubbing and massaging her large breast before sliding down her smooth tummy and into her shorts. Not wearing any underwear, the bulge of her hand between her legs, gently toying at her smooth lips. Looking up in the camera with pleasured eyes, gasping and lightly moaning while toying with her pussy.

Already feeling himself building up, masturbating and thinking of Kayleigh, James had to let himself go and take a few deep breaths. “God she gets me so wound up…”he thought to himself. If only Laura was this anxious and horny, getting James so aroused and fooling around every day, he probably wouldn’t be resorting to this. If he was younger and single he’d find every reason possible to be nailing a girl Kayleigh as often as he possibly could. Sitting there with his cock standing at attention, he say back in the seat a moment only to see all the alerts hitting his phone from Kayleigh.

Her dirty talk getting an immediate reaction from him once again, grabbing his cock and stroking himself slowly as he read her comments and then, watched her small video clip. James about dropped his phone, watching it on repeat over and over, seeing her touching herself for his viewing pleasure.

“Can’t get enough of you baby, how about you take those shorts off for daddy? I want to enjoy every inch of that hot body”. Sending it off, he kept stroking himself, feeling his buildup once again. Kayleigh was just too much.

Thinking of when the next time he’d be able to see her in person, he could arrange a meet up somewhere and try not to get caught but wait…. Saturday was their annual cookout. Hopefully she was going to come. Alyssa had invited a few friends and even if a bunch of neighbors and others attended, he’d at least get a little Kayleigh interaction. “Please tell me you’re coming to the cookout baby. I’d do anything!”

Giggling away, hoping to not catch any unwanted attention from her parents while in her room, Kayleigh wiggled out of her shorts for him. Recording for him again, she nibbled her lower lip and spread her legs out, exposing her pussy for James. Reaching down and sliding a finger inside of her, she did her best to pan her phone camera from between her legs and up to her face, toying with James and showing her pleasured reactions to touching herself.

“I was actually busy but I think I can cancel and stop over for a bit”

Kayleigh had already planned on coming to the cookout but teasing James about it was just an added bonus. There’s usually a lot of people though so getting James alone would definitely be difficult but she was certain she could make it happen no matter what….

Taking her finger from her pussy she started another video clip, staring up into the camera, panting and moaning, sticking her finger in her mouth and tasting her own sweet juices.

“Can’t wait for you to be in me again”

“Next time I want you to cum so fucking hard inside me ;)

Not wanting to hold back any longer James stroked himself even more. Hand pumping up and down, watching and fantasizing about Kayleigh while sitting on the couch in the basement. Panting, looking into her eyes, the amount of teasing was just too much for him, especially when she asked for him to cum inside her. “What a slut” was all he could think about with a greedy smile.

Nearing his orgasm, watching Kayleigh’s little clip over and over he was just about over the edge before hearing the door to the house open and shut. Panic immediately set in, James sitting in the basement with his cock out and Kayleigh playing with herself, “Shhhhhittttt!!!!!!” Standing up and yanking his shorts back up, his phone, iPad, and the tv remote all scattering about, James tried to hurry and close out of everything.

Hearing Laura call for him from upstairs, James breathed heavily, hurrying, shaking in chills that he was about to get busted. Quickly closing out of everything on his devices, adjusting his boner in his shorts, he heard footsteps coming down into the basement. “Heyyy, you’re out late. Must have been getting wild out there” looking over at Laura with a smile, acting as calmly as he could.

Going downstairs to the basement to greet her husband rather than going straight to bed, Laura’s head was spinning. Out late with the girls and not being the DD tonight meant her and a couple others had just a little too much to drink. Seeing him sitting on the couch with the game on, she smiled and made her way over to James. Head feeling heavy and the smell of alcohol very noticeable, she was definitely not her usual self.

Wearing a dark red backless halter top and a skirt, Laura stepped up behind the couch and wrapped her arms around James giving him a hug before stepping around the couch to stand in front of him. “Out late?…..you’re the one up late. Shouldn’t you be in bed….you have work…*hic*…in the morning. I would have been home a while ago but the girls wanted to do a night cap at the new place that opened last month. Did you miss me?” Crawling onto his lap, Laura, in her drunken state, gave James a long kiss on his lips before beginning to nip at his neck. Her hands then slid between them, finding his still hard erection.

“Really James? I just got home….” She laughed lightly. The idea that James was misbehaving behind her back didn’t even cross her mind. Kissing at his neck some more, her hands squeezed and massaged at his cock through his shorts before her body slid down between his legs. Eyes up at James, she laughed playfully tugging at his shorts for him to remove them.

**Sitting there in silence, Kayleigh waited for James to respond to her. Thinking she had pushed him over the edge, it didn’t surprise her if he had came and made a mess and was cleaning himself up. Still though, she got nothing. With how wound up he was surely James wasn’t going to just ghost her without anything else or tell her how hard he came. Finally giving in, she sent a couple more snaps.

“Did I put you to sleep or are you too busy cleaning up alllllll that cum you blew everywhere ;)

“J/k, you can enjoy alllllllll you want heehee. Just wish I was there to see it!”

James was blown away by what was happening right now. Laura never acted like this but he wasn’t one to put a stop to her either. Regardless of whether or not she was drunk, James wasn’t going to resist her advances and was more than willing to let this play out. Fooling around with Laura was a far better outcome than for him to be caught on his phone with Kayleigh. The way she talked and squeezed at him through his shorts, if it wasn’t for the alcohol then there was no telling how much misery he would have been in.

Without hesitating, James lifted himself up off the couch enough to tug his shorts out, exposing his hard cock for Laura. Swaying before her face, he couldn’t even remember the last time Laura ever gave him a blowjob before. Between Kayleigh and now this, there was no way James was going to be able to hold back. With his phone off to the side, he paid zero attention as Kayleigh’s messages came through. Looking down at Laura, his hand reached and ran through her long blonde hair. “Whatever you drank tonight….I’m going to need to buy a few gallons!” sitting there with excitement, looking down at her.

Her head heavy and face flushed from being drunk, Laura ignored James’ words and grabbed the base of his cock. Up on her knees she lowered her face between his lap and took his cock into her mouth. She wasn’t going to tease him, toy with his cock, or talk dirty. Laura went straight for sucking her husbands dick. Hair over her face, she didn’t care, softly moaning while sucking his cock, lips sliding up and down along his length. Her pace not slow nor fast, just a perfect smooth rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Head off to the slide, she let his cock press into her cheek, letting him see the impression while her eyes looked up at him. Focusing back on his cock she continued sucking while her hand began stroking his cock up and down. Lips tight around his cock she wasn’t about to let him pull out.

**Still sitting in silence Kayleigh started getting a little annoyed. Ghosting her just like that without a single word. Assuming she made him cum, surely it wouldn’t take him that long to get all cleaned up. And knowing James he wasn’t one to just fall asleep or just leave things be….unless……. Sighing, Kayleigh then began wondering if perhaps he got caught or some other distraction came along. A little worried she might have gotten him in trouble she decided not to send any more messages.

Sliding off her bed, Kayleigh picked up her bra and shorts and walked around her room to look in her mirror. Her curtains pulled open for anyone’s viewing pleasure, she turned side to side while playing with her hair, admiring herself in the mirror. Smiling she finally turned her attention to the window and close her blinds for the night when she noticed a familiar face across the way looking right back at her. Looking back at her was the nerdy neighbor boy Alex. Standing there shocked at her audience, Kayleigh locked eyes with him and didn’t move or show signs of disgust.

He was her age and they rarely ever talked aside from simple greetings if they came across each other outside. There was no telling how long he was watching her but he stood there like a deer in headlights, eyes glued to her naked body. Instead of showing signs of disgust, she gave him a small smile and a playful wave, letting him to continue staring at her.

Brushing her hair aside, gripping it behind her head, James began guiding her head down onto his cock. Feeling his orgasm brewing, he knew he had to make the most of the situation his drunk wife had brought him into. Acting like the horny woman he used to know, James couldn’t let anything slip away and felt he only had one choice and that was to take advantage of his drunken wife.

Pulling her head down onto his lap, James forced more and more of his cock into her mouth. “Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh”he moaned, trying to keep it down since Alyssa was upstairs and that would be his luck for her to come walking down in on them as well. Her lips wrapped fully around his cock, James began cumming into her mouth without any warning, feeling the strong surge as a rope of cum spurted into the back of her throat.

Frozen in fear, Alex couldn’t move a single bone in his body, well except for one….. When he first came into his room to sit down and hop on his laptop for the night, he never in a million years expected to see Kayleigh just casually hanging out in her room completely naked. Not that he would stalk her and hope and pray he’d catch a glimpse of her someday, on occasion he did see her briefly in her room before but definitely not like this.

When he first noticed her standing in front of her mirror, he immediately swelled up inside his gym shorts. Resisting all temptation to grab his phone and begin recording her, all Alex could do was simply stand there and admire her perfect body from afar. Her smooth stomach, that perfect long dark hair, amazing perfect ass and of course, those beautiful round tits of hers.

Cock throbbing like mad in his shorts, he was too mesmerized by her to even reach down and stroke himself. The moment she turned and saw him, he expected her to scream and could only imagine how many people were going to beat him up over the next few days. To his shock though, she wasn’t reacting negatively at all. It seemed like she was enjoying the fact he was admiring her from afar.

Wanting to adjust himself in his shorts, he then saw that playful little wave and wink. That amount of reaction from the hottest girl in school was enough to put his nerdy self over the edge while he felt his cock throb hard inside his shorts, cum spilling freely from his cock. Grunting, Alex hunched over a bit making it obvious what had just happened. Without even touching him Kayleigh was able to make her innocent, nerdy neighbor cum. Looking over at her in embarrassment, Alex felt humiliated to let this opportunity go to waste like this.

Following James’ guiding hand Laura didn’t slow down. Cock filling her mouth, head bobbing up and down in her husbands lap. Having him force more and more of his length into her mouth, Laura began gasping but still refused to stop. It was amazing what alcohol could do to a wife that was content in a full sexless marriage. While her lips sucked along his cock back and forth, James began cumming out of nowhere.

The moment his warm cum began filling her mouth, Laura struggled to pull from his cock and managed to free herself. “Ohhhhh cum for me ohhhhh yessss” hand stroking his cock like mad in front of her face, spitting his cum down her chin allowing it to drip down, pumping the rest of his cum onto her face and chest. Sitting back onto the floor, Laura panted and caught her breath, smiling up at her spent husband. Slowly getting back up to her feet, trying not to stumble and fall over, Laura ran her finger along his sensitive, swollen cock. “You’re welcome”she leaned in and whispered in his ear, disappearing up the steps and to their room to get cleaned up and to go to bed.

**Staring over at Alex, Kayleigh wasn’t sure how he was going to react to this open opportunity with his sexy neighbor. Expecting him to masturbate in front of her or suggest she do anything for his personal entertainment were all thoughts in her head. Instead, she watched in shock when Alex appeared to have just came inside his shorts.

The poor guy staggered and clutched himself, knowing he just blew maybe his only opportunity with Kayleigh ever. The look of embarrassment on his face made it hard to not to burst out laughing. This definitely had to be the first virgin to cum so quick without having a girl even touch him.

Instead of making him feel even worse than he probably already felt, Kayleigh played along with him, covering her mouth in shock. After a moment she pulled her hand away, giggling playfully and waving her finger side to side as if to say “shame shame shame”. Taking a deep breath, she nibbled her lip a moment, giving him another small wave goodbye before pulling her curtains shut and ending the free Kayleigh peep show.

“Two guys cumming in one night….”she giggled to herself, getting dressed again and turning her light off before getting into bed. If James wasn’t able to express his satisfaction from her that night, at least Alex was able to accommodate the slutty brunette.

Leaning back into his seat, James watched with a wide smile when Laura stroked and pumped his cock dry. She willingly even took his load onto her face! He couldn’t remember the last time she let him ever do that to her. His body felt completely drained once she got up and headed off upstairs. Sitting there in shock, not only did he not get caught masturbating to Kayleigh but Laura finished him off with some lovely head.

Assuming the coast was now clear, James quickly found his phone and saw the missed messages from Kayleigh. Fingers still shaking slightly, he wasn’t sure how to respond. Obviously he couldn’t tell her the truth but then again, Kayleigh only needed to know parts of the truth and not the full story. “So sorry baby. You know you made me cum hard everywhere. Wife got home just after I was able to clean up.” Taking a long sigh of relief, James tidied up a little before heading upstairs himself, heading off to bed while Laura showered and cleaned up.

The week dragged but the weather for the weekend was looking to be fantastic for this years picnic. Stopping at the store to pick up everything left on the list Laura gave him to pick up for tomorrow. After the drunken blowjob, things returned back to normal but James had a renewed hope each night it might happen again. With each day that passed, the slump just became realistic as it was once again.

With all food and drinks ready to go, chairs and tables were already setup and James had Alyssa clean the pool. At this point, James didn’t even know who all was on the guest list. He only hoped Kayleigh was going to come. Just the sight of her is satisfying and with such a crowd, there was no way they’d even be able to sneak off, even for just a quick little kiss. James was also going to have his hands full maintaining the grill and trying not to be jealous when other men ogled Kayleigh or any boys from school would act like morons trying to impress her. The only saving grace was Mark was going to be out of town so that’s one less major competitor to worry about trying to swoop in on his little slut.

Relieved to see James’ messages the next morning, Kayleigh felt that he deserved a free pass and wasn’t going to hold anything against him. Not knowing what was really happening between him and his wife, keeping everything a secret and pushing things to the next level meant there was going to be a lot more risk involved. So they’ll just have to accept things as they come and worry about explanations later.

The yearly picnic at Alyssa’s has become a bit of a tradition now. A big party, lots of people, and lots of fun, it was a little shocking that Alyssa’s parents were quite the hosts and so sociable for something like this. Even though her parents weren’t able to attend this year, Kayleigh was more than willing to go and have some fun. Wearing a bright orange bikini that clung to her smooth tight body, she wore a white beach dress over top of it.

On the way over, Kayleigh picked up Lexi as well. If it was up to Alyssa, half the school would be there but she was limited to only a couple friends. Hopefully James doesn’t get jealous though since a couple guys from school would be there too. Joe has been after Kayleigh for quite a while so as long as he wasn’t planning anything to happen, James wouldn’t have to worry too much.

Parking on the crowded road, Kayleigh and Lexi headed towards the back of the house and followed the sound of the laughter and music. Groups of people were all over the backyard, socializing and drinking. Spotting Alyssa up on the deck near the grill, Kayleigh grabbed Lexi by the hand and trotted up there.

Back
Top Bottom