Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire killer (Light and me)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
"Hmm...." He let out a little sigh of pleasure as under him was a girl, now utterly drained, blood spilling from her neck and from his mouth as it flowed around on his tongue and mostly down his throat. "Sooo fucking good. Good to be awake again." He said with a sweet little groan as he bucked, his dick still within her and limping. While feeding from her, like the sick bastard that he is he was fucking her. It was something that he often did with his targets, fuck them and feed at the same time. It made the person's death at least a tiny bit sweeter and more pleasurable.

He pulled out of her and stood up, throwing the body aside and onto the floor. Dumb bitch, he thought, looking down at her almost in pity. He sighed and reached for his pants were on the floor, tugging the jeans on and fixing his belt so that it hung firmly upon his hips. His pants lightly showing off his package that was rather...large, clearly something his father had genetically put into. He got his mothers eyes though and her hair, if maybe a little whiter her her own.

He had white blond hair and a pair of pure, icy blue eyes that, when extremely turned on or blood hungry could turn to a dark or bright red. He let out a little sigh, running fingers through his messy hair. He was well muscled, not some scrapy little twig as most vampires were thought to be, not at all.

He invited himself into the girl's apartment's shower and took a quick one before he finally left her little apartment, leaving the girl on the floor and left to rot. Though of course people would eventually find her. He gently fixed his jeans and he wore a dark blue button up shirt with a small jacket over it. "There we go." He said thoughtfully as he brushed his surfer boy hair back lightly, grinning happily as he was finally free. He had been asleep for the last hundred years. But after drinking from that girl, he knew her memories and about everything that she knew. Like what the hell the monsters were that went on the weird black roads, cars.

light28.jpg

School was boring as usual and its even worse at night. A lot of kids complained and thought cram school was a wast of time, well you had to admit it was if you were smart and pretty much already knew the subjects. It just so happened that Light was the one that found this more of a waste then anyone in the room, or actually more like the entire building. Light was sitting at his desk arm propped up with his face leaning against his palm as he stared out the window. This was the same subject as yesterday, quadratic equations, way too simple. The homework would be done in ten minutes top. Sometimes he wondered if for once they could at least attempt to make school work more challenging for him, but his intelligence level was very high unlike most high school teens so that wish would never be granted. Oh well maybe college would be better, he hoped anyway.

Light Yagami was 17 and a senior in high school but he was a very unique and rare individual. He was an honor student who is considered to be one of Japan's best and brightest. He had everything, looks, talent, skill. God had graced him with so many things it wasn't funny. His hair was short, thick and a copper brown color with bangs that hung just above the eyes and framed around the top and sides of his head perfectly. His eyes were dark brown and seemed to glow so beautify in certain lighting. His body was lean, straight, nicely toned, and slightly muscular. He stood tall at 5'6" and weighed 119 pounds. And of course his face had a chiseled yet angelic frame giving him more of an irresistible look along with the many other things he had.

The bell rung with signified class was finally over, two words can be said here 'thank god'. Light stood from his seat and packed up his things in a rather quick manner. He was sort of in a rush his parents were going somewhere and he wanted to see them off. Not only that he had to make sure his sister was ready because she was going over to grandmas which meant the house would be his for the weekend. Finally he would have some peace and quiet all to this self. Once he was done packing Light just gave a few waves or nods to the people that said bye and headed out of the school to start on his walk home. Taking the train would make it somewhat more quicker but there really wasn't any need, he didn't live too far away from the school anyway, maybe a mile or so, that was about it, so why bother? He had his hands in the pockets as he walked the dark streets. He was wearing his usual school uniform. Which consisted a white buttoned up shirt with a red tie, brown slacks with a black belt, black boots, and his tan colored coat. As he walked his face was forward like he was just staring off into space again, but Light was no fool, this was Tokyo, one of the biggest cities in the world. He always had his eyes opened and his senses keen, there was no telling what could be lurking behind every corner.

He wondered where he was, though he clearly didn't really...Mix. He didn't have an asian look to him at all. He was more from a British liniage, maybe some American, or pre-American? He shrugged lightly at himself, letting out a small sigh as he moved past a piece of glass that showed a clothing store display and he could slightly see his own sweet, devilish face and he grinned in an amused manner at himself. He let out a small sigh while he continued to walk along in a curious manner, listening to the mass of heart beats all around them that made him that made him hunger. He didn't want to start though again, a blood rampage.

His killings were already making the news. He looked up at a few outside TVs that were reporting the last few deaths and rapes, two boys and a girl. He put on a slightly mortified look like other people while inside he had a grin and he let out a little sigh. They couldn't track him through fingerprints, or pictures because the only ones that they did have, or once did where gone. No one knew him and he intended to keep it that way.

He looked about in a curious little manner as he approached a school. Okay, now he was lost. The woman's memories seemed to know something very faint about this place, but not enough and that made him frown. He supposed he would have to go and take over someone's house again so that he could rest. Maybe that boy's home? He thought as his eyes landed upon Light making him grin in amusement as he approached him. "Excuse me Sir but. Do you know where...South street is? Yes...I think. I'm rather new here." He explained with a little sigh, shaking his head and giving a small chuckle.

Light stopped walking as he heard someone from behind. He turned around and looked at the stranger. It was definitely obvious this male wasn't Japanese or any part of Asian, but there was something strange about him, something ominous. He looked at the male carefully taking in every detail like he always does to new people just encase..After some time he spoke. "Yeah..you just go down this block and turn right." It could of been coincidence but that was exactly where he lived. Was this guy a visitor of his neighbors or just moved in? Well he didn't see any moving truck so that couldn't be it.

Light was pondering if he should show the male, but if he just told him and left the guy would still be following behind either way, guess it couldn't be helped. Besides its best to get him to follow then to have him following you. "I'm heading that way, so if you want you can come with me.." He said as he started walking again but slowly and looking at the other male from the side to make sure he didn't try anything.

His thoughts then moved back to his family. It was already 9:30 they probably already left by now, oh well you can't win them all. Maybe he should call his sister to make sure she was was ready. Their grandma said she'd be around 9:30 to pick Sayu up. No, she's in junior high surly his sister is capable of making sure her own suit case is packed. Well either way he wouldn't make it home to say good bye to her, he was already late.

He let out a little nod in response. "Thanks ah...Sure, that would be appriciated." He said with a smile. "I'm visiting a friend of mine, Dear Takashi-san." He explained. Ayame Takashi was one of his neighbor, actually right next door. That was the name of the woman that he had just taken this afternoon and he let out a little sigh at the thought. the poor woman, he wondered though if he would have to come and actually try and manipulate her body. Which would mean he would have to go and get her damn body before the cops did. Or something along those lines and he tried the frustration from his face.

Oh well, he let out a slight yawn, politely covering his mouth as usual as he looked over at him. "Thank you for your kindness. Might I ask your name?" He asked him in a curious little manner as he offered him a hand. It took him a moment, but he quickly spoke up. "I'm Bryan Platt from Europe" He said with a little nod and a smile, looking over at him in a thoughtful little manner. His true name was different, thought fairly similiar.

"I just got here about some thirity minutes or so ago. This is such a huge city!" He said in perfect Japanese, well, not really perfect. He didn't have a very good accent, but it seemed that at least he made the effort. "I've gotten lost already a good bit. I believe I was supposed to take a different road to reach Ayame-San's neighborhood." he said with a sigh, shaking his head.

Light looked at him from the corner of his eyes then he looked forward again. "I see. Its nice see you have come all this way to visit her, but she wasn't at school today. In fact, no one has heard from her yet. She could be sick, so I don't know if you'll be able to talk to her.." He watched the mans expressions, something wasn't right, why did he look nervous and frustrated? So he was a visitor he figured as much but odd how its his next door neighbor, oh well it was none of his business.

Light stopped and slowly took his hand to give it a small shake then let go. "Its nothing. I am Light Yagami." He said simply without giving too much details like he usually did. He nodded his head. "That is Tokyo for you. The Asian countries are very populated." They rounded the corner and Light stopped in front of Ayame house. "This is her place, good luck." He said with another nod and turned around walking only a few more feet to his house. He opened the gate and shut it behind him stepping onto the porch and pulling out his key to unlock the door. He opened the door and walked inside closing and locking it behind him.

Once inside Light slipped off his shoes and looked around, it was dark so he knew he missed his chance to say good bye to everyone before they left. However, on the bright side he had the place to himself. With a satisfied smile Light headed up to his room and plopped down on the bed with his arms behind his head looking up at the ceiling. He didn't really want to go to bed right away, and he had no homework, so he just decided to relax for a little bit. At least until he thought of something he could do.

Back
Top Bottom