Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anew (Jaycob + LaPieta)

It was the whine that snapped him out of his reverie. Suction always led to a lewd slurping noise, and the sensory input - the smell of her arousal, the sight of her on her knees and touching herself while sucking him off, the feeling of her lips and tongue on his cock - was almost too much. The baron looked down at her, smiling indulgently and pulling her head back by the hair, finally freeing himself from her mouth. He held her in place for a moment, wiped his cock against her cheek, and released his grip.

“Very good, Ireena.” His voice was a low purr. “I did promise you a reward, did I not? You may stand.”

He took a step back, looking her up and down. Her oral sex was as messy as could be expected of a novice, and his extraction hadn’t spared her at all. A thick mixture of precum and saliva decorated her lips, chin, and, of course, her cheek. A tremor ran through him, and his smile showed his fangs as they lengthened involuntarily. Any intense emotion sparked the transition, the loss of humanity. Lust roared through him, clouding the whites of his eyes, urging him to indulge himself in any way he wished. Vampirism made a man more of what he already was, and Niklaus had been a man of hot emotion and strong desires long before he had taken on this mantle.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you, Miss Markovik, and I will oblige. Do you want me to fuck you on this table? On your back, on the flagstones? Do you wish me to bend you over and treat you like a simple county whore? I could even take you to your room and take you on your bed like a lady, if you wish. This is your reward: you may choose what happens to you next.”

Ireena bowed onto her hands and knees to catch her breath and cough as she was freed of his grip, palms scraping against the cobbles; he had tasted of salt and soap and sanctuary. Hunger still ached in her, nipped at her heels, but she knew that now she could not spark her own end; it could only be him. A shiver wracked her with each of his propositions, and when she rose back to her knees Niklaus could see the full extent of her.

Musk-sweet slick shone in the firelight over the skin of her thighs, highlights flickering nearly as vibrantly as the red of her knees; the fabric had helped little. The amber light shone halo-like through her now-tussled hair, making the line of saliva and precum running down her cheek and splitting her lip all the more obscene: a used angel.

"I. . .I've never. . ." Each of them held its own appeal—save perhaps the flagstones—all the base fear of the unknown. This was inevitable, the lust in his gaze as certain as a judge's sentence. But like with some inevitabilities, she could choose her course. That semblance of agency and the futility of her touches bolstered her, let her think the decision through with at least a trace of the cold strategy she had tried to cling to, that she needed to cling to if she wanted to survive and escape.

Her eyes glinted watchful as she regarded him, all lean angles and flat planes and wiry sinew: the draw and danger of a knifepoint made manifest. Someone had punched holes in his eyes, it seemed, fathomless wells thirsting for. . .

She flit her sight down to the fangs; had they always been that long? The girl came to the conclusion that she had complied too readily, perhaps suspiciously so. He would expect some level of mistake or pertinence or obstinance, but the nature of the misstep would have to be in line with her behavior thusfar. With how easily she had been captivated.

A smooth confidence marked her bearing as she—miraculously—stood without pause or falter, gaze meeting his without shirking.

"The bed. Your bed, like a bride on her wedding night, since I may choose to be treated 'like a lady'. And if I may be so bold. . ."

Ireena brought their joined hands to her lips, turning his over to kiss at the heel of his palm. The girl dotted a line of deliberate, marked kisses down the length of his wrist, leaning in and drawing his arm to reach the inside of his elbow before continuing up the travertine bicep to the juncture of his neck. Hot breath slid over his chilled skin, practically steaming across the ever-straight crenellations of his spine. Creeping to her tiptoes, she placed a delicate capstone kiss at the shell of his ear before whispering:

"I want you to spoil me rotten. Sir." Genuine, yearning want was inextricable from the proposal, despite her best efforts.

Last edited:
Niklaus gave a wide, lazy smile as she kissed his hand. Her kisses stirred something in him, something that even her earlier ministrations had failed to awaken. More than ownership, more than possession, he felt fondness for her. The Baron found himself inclined to accept her demand, bold though it was.

“It’s a brazen request to be spoiled on your first night, having accomplished only one of your many tasks. But I suppose I did make a promise, and I am your host, lord, and master.”

He slid a hand between her legs, teasing her, running his fingers along the folds of her sex. Her arousal was so apparent - he began to rub her, the motion slow, light, almost a caress. The other hand slide to her hips, up her back, and to the back of her neck, pinning her against himself. The rubbing became more insistent, with greater pressure, though he didn’t slip any fingers into her.

Shadow began to rise up around them, accompanied by the familiar sensation in the Baron’s chest that can be likened only to high emotion. It was a flamboyant display of his control and power to transport them as he toyed with her, but he had never been one to shy away from a little drama. There was a sound like rushing wind, and they found themselves at the foot of the bed.

The room itself was unimpressive, truly a place that he considered good only for sleep. The bed was a gorgeous, four poster thing, massive and well made with thick furs and satin sheets, but it was also the only furniture in the room. It was almost out of place beneath the vaulted ceilings and dark stone, even with the plain rugs that adorned the ground. In a castle seemingly built on ostentation, the vampire’s quarters were a statement of restraint and contrast.

Baron Niklaus gave her a light push, intending for her to land on her back on the bed. Unlike his previous, controlling hold on her hair or the possessive grip around the back of her neck, this was playful, even affectionate - she could easily remain standing if she chose to resist.

Radiance peeked through the sliver of a smile she returned to him; warmth had risen in her chest at his expression, so weightless when compared with the lethal bent the rest of his features carried. Cervine trembles had taken her the want was so bad; the moment he touched her properly her knees buckled from the incandescent flare of sparks, though she soon caught herself against him. A shaking exhale escaped her, relief and yearning all in one.

His form was marble against her, taking of her warmth; perhaps one may hope he stole some of her softness too. The warmth seemed so eager to feed him, at least; she felt a sunbeam made manifest, a delicate heat suffusing him as he held her.

Her hips twitched into his grasp as he began to move, his chill adding a new edge to the desperation surging through her. Ireena closed her eyes and leaned her head into him. But the had ice begun to lap at her ankles like a swelling river; at first she thought it a mere draft, but when it prodded her eyes open darkness seemed mere moments from consuming them. She tightened her hand around his as it ensconced them like a deathly shroud.

However, it was not death that awaited them; all things considered, a sudden change in location was among the least of the terrors Ireen had seen tonight. Among the least that awaited her.

She took a moment to regard the stark room, feet curling against the floor. The stones seemed nigh as cold as him. "We become what we behold" indeed; did he shape this castle or did it shape him? It seemed he had ruled this land far before living memory started, at least. That, too, had likely shaped him.

As always, she was helpless to resist the draw of him, his wishes, though nerves offered at least a moment's hesitancy. The girl sat onto the sinfully plush bed, regarding him for a lingering moment. A far cry from her earlier confidence, timidity now wracked her, the fear of the—relatively—unknown and what he may do to her painting her expression, tinging her voice.

"I've. . .I've never. . ."

She squeezed her eyes shut before bringing her back down to lie on the silks, now stiff.

"Be gentle, please." The "milord" lay forgotten in her fear.

Last edited:
Niklaus tsk’d disapprovingly. “Miss Markovik, you were doing so well. I tolerate your boldness, to a degree, but insubordination is… Unacceptable.”

He stood above her, looking down, imposing despite his lack of clothes. Perhaps it was his aura of authority, or the absolute stillness that ran contrary to everything in nature. Even in front of her, with his cock still hard and wet with her saliva, precum still leaking from the tip, and without clothes, he radiated an expectation of obedience. Truth be told, the vampire did not wish to harm her in any manner, yet order must be maintained.

The baron reached out, grabbing one of her legs and rolling her onto her stomach; he dragged her to the edge of the bed so that she was bent over it, her feet barely able to reach the floor. One hand found her hip, the other buried itself in her hair, pressing the side of her face into the mattress as he leaned over her.

“In the future, Miss Markovik, the penalties will grow harsher. You are my little pet whore, and I am going to fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked. I do not expect to have this problem again. Your job is only to please me. Do you understand?”

The heat behind his statement was driven by obvious desire. It wasn’t even harsh so much as tinged with need, with burning passion, with lust thick enough that the words came out heavy. He could feel his cock pressing against soft skin as he bent over her and it only made him want her more; he could feel his fangs and talons sharpening, and he didn’t really care if she could feel them as well.

Unfortunately, she had opened her eyes and the weight of his displeasure carpeted her with each aspect she gazed at. Command, and hunger; he was coiled to spring.

"I'm sorry! It wasn't-it was a mistake, I just—" Ireena had begun crawling herself backwards—as if the headboard offered escape—when his hand clamped around her. Like a deer, she froze, wide-eyed and staring.

A squeak slipped from her lungs when he turned her, cheek pressing against the softness as her form sunk slightly into the depths of the blankets. Small feet scrabbled for footing, but only the toes found anything resembling traction; their tips impotently grazed the floor.

"It's just that I'm scared sir!" Despite her fear, despite the now-claws winding through her hair and scraping at her thigh, she dripped for him still. The teasing feel of him at the beckoning warmth of her core wrought jolts up her spine, the slide of his claws against her scalp joined with a chorus of faint sparks. His voice rang through her chest like a hymal through a church.

At least he still seemed to be allowing her the bed in his reprisal, sparse a solace as that was. It was among the least of the things that could be leveraged should she not prove to his liking.

"Yes my lord, I understand: I. . .I'm your whore; I'm only to please you, and you will fuck me however my behavior deserves. However I deserve." Struggle stilted the words as heat the heat of embarassment flushed her cheeks. It was easier to call herself as such with her eyes closed, though it did little to alleviate the stinging truth to the words; this would be her life now.

Why did that not terrify her like it should? Even uttering the words felt like a salacious obscenity, sin and want dripping from her lips like an adder's venom. She quivered for his touch; her body shifted and twitched for them to be joined—if only in body. It felt so empty without him.

Her submission and acceptance was exactly what Niklaus needed to hear. He snarled, a sound rife with lust and desire. He needed her, needed to feel her around him, needed her writhing underneath him. He needed to see and hear and smell and taste and feel her giving herself to him and enjoying it. Her protests were a dim echo, drowned out by a dull roaring in the vampire’s ears.

He wanted her, and he wanted her now.

The Baron gripped her waist tightly, letting go of her hair and repositioning himself slightly. He took hold of his own cock and guided himself into her, thrusting savagely, uncaring of her concerns and inexperience. She was so, so wet and so, so tight. The silky warmth of her felt incredible. He began to fuck her, hard, placing both hands on her hips and hauling her back harshly so that her ass was audibly slapping against his lower abdomen.

“I don’t care if you’re scared, girl,” The words were low, husky, “I expect you to be obedient. But I think you understand your place now, don’t you?”

He punctuated this with a harsh slap across her ass, leaving a red handprint. It bounced pleasantly, so he spanked her again, and again. The growing talons left fine pinpricks on her skin and little drops of blood began welling.

His gaze felt scorching as it drew over her; her breath seized in anticipation; her hands clutched and twisted the bedclothes. It helped little; her vulnerability lay before him as bare as she, and with a curse and a caterwaul he was inside of her.

Hot slick ensconced him, her velvety sheath welcomed him, despite its tightness; her body convulsed and she cried out at his intrusion. A part of her seemed to tear away with that first thrust, a part too deep for her to be conscious of, until now. Nerves lit like bonfires as he seemed to hit every part of her, driving stimulus through her with each thrust and retreat; whimpers and inarticulate cries punctuated him. Copper alloyed the air, the scent of her torn maidenhead accented by the beads of blood that followed his fingers' grasp.

He was inside her, all around her, invading and all-present. It felt as if he were intent on splitting her in two, replacing every hollow and space within her with himself, every part of her with him. Aggressive muscle trapped her against the bed, passion and lust swirling together in such a torrent the girl almost feared for both of them. Her body shook with pleasure with each of his motions, tightening at the first impact of his hand against her. The first slap elicited a yelp from her, a tightening of her form; her flesh rippled like a lake's surface disturbed by a pond. Subsequent blows reddened the skin and brought her contracting around him.

"Y-yes, my lord." Ireena grit out, sucking air in through clenched teeth and tears. Pain had merged with the pleasure, elevating and tempering it with a sharper edge.

The words tore painfully from her throat, tinged with strain. But she could take it, would take it, all of it. For him. The fire inside her was building, licking under her skin and in her core; she would burn up from the pleasure, it seemed. No, not yet, but soon.

Outside, the wind seemed to bellow violently in accordance with their union, audible, despite the lack of windows here.

The intensity of the vampire’s lust was all consuming; her squeals and yelps as he spanked her, the little tremors that ran through her body, the intoxicating scent of blood and sweat and their fluids all mixing together - he could barely control himself. He could feel the magic at his command roaring out of him, causing wind to audibly roar outside of the room, for the door to rattle. It felt like the world might shake itself apart. When she managed to reply to him, to submit, he let out another snarl.

He stopped slapping her ass, again weaving that hand into her hair - it would be a mess by the time he was done - and pulling her head back.

“Arch your back for me, Ireena. Put your fucking head back and tell me what a good little whore you’ll be for me!”

The words were coming in shorter bursts now and he wouldn’t be surprised if she could feel his cock growing harder, even larger, as he got closer to climax. It felt like he had almost waited too long to take her, though it had been only hours since they met and he had nothing but time. His next words were a demand, and he surprised himself with it.

“Cum for me, Ireena. Show me what a good girl you are.”

He hadn’t expected to care for her enjoyment of her treatment at all, but he felt a rush of pride in her sounds of pleasure. He wanted her to know that she was his, to pleasure, to hurt, to do with as he wished. She should know that only he could bring her to these heights; he had seen what happened when she had tried to do it herself.

Quaking had taken the world, it seemed: the bed and her body shook with Niklaus' efforts, her head was pushed repeatedly into the furs until suddenly it was not. An inhaled squeal interrupted what would have been a relieved sigh at the slaps ceasing; the golden waves of her hair made easy leverage to be pulled by, splayed on the dark bedclothes as they were.

Tears stung her eyes, not from pain but from the sheer overload of sensation; it took a moment for his order to register. Accordingly, she bowed her back like a bowstring, taut rear sticking up near level to his head; all the better to receive him.

"Ah-I- I'll be a good girl, I'll be a good whore; I'll be a good whore for you my lord! Your good little whore!" Gratification and embarrassment managed to work together to flush her skin further red than exertion and arousal already had; why did obedience come so easily?

The intensity of him sent a shocking, seductive jolt through her muscles, rushing through each nerve within her. Trying to reject it only brought it further to her attention, emphasizing the pleasure yet more. Sparks shot from her hips, coursing throughout to slam into her brain without mercy. Without realizing, even her cries had taken on a husky melody. No matter how much she tried to reject it, the pleasure still rose. He continued to hit each point of pleasure within her with a merciless precision, causing his order to be all but undeniable. A shriek followed, chased by all the sensation building under her skin bursting in conflagration; she nearly convulsed with the force of it.

The girl suffered under the wave of an orgasm incomparably more powerful than the mere teasings before; the pleasure numbed her to her toes, froze her thoughts with a sweet headache, and flooded her with mindless ecstasy. It surged from her center through the whole of her, curling her toes and clenching her fists as she contracted in on herself, on him. She had experienced nothing like this, nothing even remotely close to prepare her for the fire coursing through her synapses.

Last edited:
As she contracted around him, as she cried out and shrieked and swore her obedience, Baron Niklaus was finally overwhelmed by the sensation. He came with her, hard, the sensation building to a crescendo all too quickly before the release. The vampire groaned, riding her through their climaxes, enjoying the slap of his hips against her ass.

The explosion was abrupt, jarring his self control. The girl’s cries and writhing had awoken something primal in him; the dull roar of her heart, the feel and sheen and smell of her sweat and cum and blood mixed together and all of a sudden he snapped. The vampire’s withdrew from her - too quickly to be pleasant, not that he cared in the moment - and he found his mouth over her neck, his hands holding her against the bed. His fangs elongated and he was drinking, drinking deeply, from the poor girl’s artery. The thickness of the blood flowed into him, mixing with the post-fuck euphoria and leaving him with an drunken afterglow.

The bite was not typically unpleasant. The fangs were magical in nature and part of that was to provide a soothing, sedative, almost narcotic effect - it wouldn’t do to have prey struggle, after all - and it acted as a coagulant, preventing the untimely death of victims. It was possible for people to become addicted, though it was hardly his intention to ensnare Ireena in that manner. When he freed her, the wound had already slowed the blood loss.

Niklaus stood back, leaving her on the bed and looking down at her. His personal whore. His. The sense of possession was very strong, and he found himself almost tenderly placing blankets over her, again struck by a care for her well-being. He had treated her roughly, punished her, and taken her virginity, yet she still seemed to view and trust him as her master and lord. It was touching, in its way.

He sat by her, moved for reasons he could not understand to run his fingers through her hair.

“Good night, Miss Markovik.”

Ireena tightened in time with each wave of his heat, trying to keep as much of him inside of her as possible. A pained whimper slipped from her as he left, soon devoured as she was devoured by him.

Everything called for her to avail herself to him, completely and utterly, as if she had more to offer. In that moment she could give him nothing but her lifeblood, but god was it his to take.

Her pulse beat loud at her throat, as if eager to feed him. His lips were a blazing comet brushing against her throat and for a moment there was a sharp scratching sensation before the world fell apart around her, stars shooting incandescent in a rain of bliss ecstasy rapture euphoria heat stars the sunthesunthesun—

A scream ruptured from her throat, one of pain and pleasure, ecstasy and strain as he separated from her heat and his fangs pierces her throat. But rather than pain it was bliss, unholy bliss, coupling with the feeling of his heat within her to grant absolute ecstasy, pure and unfiltered.

Her blood was like sugar melting in his mouth; any sweeter, it'd have to be a product of witchcraft.

Feeble hands scratched into the sheets, whether in a vain attempt to keep him drinking or stop him she could mor tell, but she knew she needed more of him, all of him, taking of her life.

A piece of herself lay lodged within him, now, joining with his own life to feed bolster it. As if her blood was still a part of her. It pleased her: she was his; he could have her.

"That. . .nothing should feel that pleasurable. Minds would break, society would collapse. . ." Ireena babbled, floating lightly on a cloud of opioid bliss as her bones slowly tried to resolidify from their jellied state; she was practically liquid, splayed across the bed.

Fatigue beyond fighting had seeped into her brain; Ireena lay just on the cusp of slumber. In that brief liminal space between the waking world and oblivion, the memories of before made themselves known, were all. Now, if only for that moment, they were a more conventional pair of lovers in a time long ago, bound by neither titles nor lands. He had finally felt well enough after a period of terrible, worried convalescence to make love, though the stitched gash was gone, now.

"G'night Niklaus; I'm glad they fixed the arrowhead; the flint pained you terribly." An idle hand drew out to trace the space where the wound once lay, a pleased smile quirking her lips as he combed through her now-wild hair. With that, she nestled into the blankets and drifted into unconsciousness. One hand lay splayed, reaching.

Marks of Niklaus' treatment lay evident upon her. Pink dimpling ran over her sides and rear where his fingertips had pressed, contrasting against her peachy skin; some spots were mottled with the beginnings of bruises. Paper-thin scratches marred her thighs and rear, angry red lines radiating over the curves. And of course, two pinpricks now dotted her neck, an almost-intimate mark of claiming upon her.

Her complete surrender to him was, in a word, intoxicating. The totality of her desire to serve him, however he wished to be served… The sense of control, of ownership washed over him, mingling with the warm fondness he had for his new plaything. The Baron watched her melt into the bed. It was almost enough to make him want more. The welter of emotions was heady.

But sobriety hit hard when she referred to his wound, touching the place where that fatal blow had been struck. He stiffened, unease surging through him, as the implications whirled through his mind. Niklaus had, of course, already posited that she was potentially the reincarnation of a past lover - could she be a reincarnation of his past love? The two titles were quite separate.

The vampire looked down at the girl, his mind racing. Everything he had planned to do to her - in fact, everything he had done - could he stomach it, with even the possibility of her being such a pivotal part of his personal history? He had dark appetites, but could he sate them on somebody with whom he had once shared his life? And could she be allowed to know? Even that the questions had to be asked cemented the truth in his mind.

But the conflict, such as it was, was short lived. He owed her the truth; she was part of his being, his soul, and she should know who she was to him and he to her. He wished to elevate her, to let the world know how important she was.

Niklaus frowned slightly, running his hands over her soft, tender, and slightly battered form. She did seem to enjoy her role, and he certainly enjoyed his. She would have to accept his new, darker appetites - to submit to him, both as a lover and as a baroness. He was confident she would. She already had, after all.

He lay next to her, holding her tenderly. His thoughts wandered long into the night.

Last edited:
That reaching hand soon settled, clutching against his chest. In sleep, she burrowed against him, making contented little sighs as her cheek brushed against his chest. Still, the nuzzling continued, as seeking the bodily warmth he could no longer possess. Perhaps there were other forms of warmth he could no longer possess.

Haunting images too fleeting and without context to be counted as nightmares troubled her dreams. Between the unfortunately typical images of the sick and wounded and dying she had treated were odd vignettes: plummeting through endless mists. A field of poppies, scarlet as loathing. Blood, so much blood, pooling into a grasping dark.

Small whimpers plagued her throughout the night, the dreams driving her to burrow as far as she could into his arms. When wakefulness came—at least halfway—some half-buried instinct drove her to place a kiss against where his heart should be; no pulse could be found to confirm.

Ireena stiffened harshly as proper consciousness returned more harshly than the pain. A terrible, terrible awareness of her physical form crashed into her, the limbed and leaden thing of undignified pain readying itself for the day ahead. Her mind, however, was far less ready; rather than open her eyes and deal with the situation, the cage of arms surrounding her, she squeezed them further shut and began to take an accounting of her pains and injuries. As if she could ward off the inevitable.

Now-cooled slick cloyed to the insides of her thighs, the mix almost stinging against the accompanying pink chafe-marks. Her spine ached from the bending, the slight cuts about her rear raw. She suspected her hips and rear would hurt with further contact, her legs with motion; swallowing certainly brought an unfortunate prickling pain to the forefront. The soreness about her neck, however, was of a far more languid sort, sensitized like a muscle after pleasant exercise.

Time could not be delayed forever, unfortunately; she speculated he may well be able to hear her heartbeat, which differed noticeably between sleep and wake. Those gentle blue eyes fluttered open.

Last edited:
Niklaus had woken before she did; being more than human, he needed less rest - and besides, his day had been considerably less taxing than hers. He was obsessed with her, enraptured, utterly consumed by his revelation and the woman it was attached to. The vampire was more than capable of staying incredibly still for extended periods of time and he enjoyed both the physical sensations of her burrowing against him and the associated emotions. His arms eventually wrapped around her, stroking her hair fondly. Memories long since locked away began to bubble to the surface. She was so perfect, as she always had been…

Her heart rate announced her waking like a gong. It might have been less noticeable had he been less focused, but she may as well have started the day by crashing pots and pans together. The kiss that she placed over his still heart provoked a small squeeze, a short cuddle.

The Baron sighed inwardly. It was time, he supposed, to begin the day. It had been so pleasant simply laying there, pressed together, simply enjoying the contact.

His voice, when he spoke, still had warmth despite the disappointment of having to face the day. What was left of it, anyways, as he spent the sunlight hours asleep. Dusk was already beginning to fall, and within hours it would be safe for him to go outside.

“Good morning, Ireena. Did you sleep well?”

The realization of her circumstances came crashing down around her like a thunderclap, the pleasure and pain that had been inflicted upon her for so petty a mistake. As easy as it was to forget under the almost physical force of tenderness his gaze now held, she was still captive. Matching his stare and looking away proved equally difficult; she found herself lingering on the now-softened statuesque severity of his features as she blinked the sleep from her eyes.

"I. . .somewhat, my lord. Strange dreams troubled me." He would likely not brook much hesitation: her voice came out quick and strained, hoarse and raw from her yells and their after-dinner activities. She kept her hands laying against his chest, too unwilling and too fearful to move and risk moving, respectively. One brushed yet again against that spot she seemed so fixed upon.

He had let her sleep without interruption, she realized, a surprise considering he had earlier stated she had "many tasks".

How readily he slipped into this maybe-facade of tenderness, seemingly able to don and doff it on a whim like a housecoat. It made it so much more difficult to gauge him, to resist falling for what she tried to tell herself was a lie in these warmer moments.

Her heart seemed to fully believe him, at least: it fluttered like a schoolgirl's at the gentle squeeze of his arms, the feel of his fingers drawing through her hair.

Had he been holding her the whole night? The sheets around him seemed to have absorbed some of her heat, he seemed to have. If so, that sort of care was unlikely to be false: feigned projections of concern were not wasted on the unconscious; hours were not spent upon them.

"Perhaps 'good gloaming' may be more in order, sir, depending on the hour." Ireena gave a hesitant smile with the tease, the overture an attempt to probe his mood, his tolerance for jest. Perhaps he'd slip back into that icy cruelty for even less than a forgotten "sir". Too much was unknown, too much contradicted itself.

He canted his head slightly, a bit surprised at her humor. It was inoffensive enough, and he wasn’t bothered by it. She had even softened it by remembering to call him sir - not that he was surprised, given the intensity of the previous day. He released her reluctantly, drawing himself to his feet. He hadn’t dressed, but he seemed unperturbed by his nakedness.

The Baron smiled at her, the expression an attempt at comfort. “There is no moratorium on humor in my home, Ireena. You may make your jokes, so long as you remain… Obedient.”

He raked his eyes over her naked form again and, with a minor mental effort, a light pressure followed his gaze - she would know exactly what he was looking at, when he was looking at it. The vampire smiled again - this time with a lazy, sensual hunger.

“You will find a uniform in your room, which I expect to be worn throughout the day. Meet me in the dining area when you’re dressed. I had some… Strange dreams… As well. I wish to share them with you.”

In reality, he wished to do no such thing - he wanted to continue to take advantage of her, night after night, to reduce her to a mewling, squirming, lust-filled whore of a woman, his own personal one-harlot harem. He wanted to impress his ownership of her over and over, to both her delight and to his, but a rigid sense of honor and dignity demanded that he at least tell her who she was. Or, more accurately, who she had been.

Still, he had a wicked streak. Her “uniform” was nothing but an apron, long enough to cover her to mid-thigh, wide enough to just barely hide her nipples. It wasn’t what he expected her to wear at all times; he couldn’t treat his love with that degree of coldness, but the game of seeing how far she would go for him was still exciting.

The thoughts had distracted Niklaus for several seconds; if she had spoken, he certainly hadn’t heard it. Perhaps she had simply waited silently to see if he would continue. No matter. He looked to the door, a heavy, oaken affair, and it opened without further prompting. In absolute silence, a woman stepped into the room. Her eyes were downcast.

She seemed pretty enough, with short, brown hair, and her clothes were well kept. She was dressed as a servant would be: a simple tunic, pants that lacked any sort of extravagance. She seemed utterly unsurprised and unembarrassed by their state.

“Lynn here will show you to your rooms. When you are ready, please follow her.”

The girl paused and gave a short nod: humor was acceptable, but not necessarily appreciated. Another pause: she was “Ireena” now, rather than “Miss Markovik”. Why did that elicit joy? Why did his smile feel genuine?

Her breath hitched in her throat at the louche angle his smile now took; would she be taken again so shortly? The pressure his gaze followed coaxed the breath out of her in shuddering bursts, eager and fearful both.

A startled squeak burst from the girl as the door opened and another entered; she scrambled to yank a sheet from the ample bedclothes available and had managed to cover herself shortly enough.

“Oh, ah, hello. It’s. . .it’s good to meet you Lynn.”

Hesitantly, Ireena emerged from the bed, aches wracking through her as she predicted. His cum still lingered on her thighs, in addition to the myriad other marks he had laid upon her; the sheet could only cover so much. One last look to Niklaus marked her exit, a glance to confirm he was allowing her to take the sheet and to take in the aching familiarity of him. A flare of want spiked through her at the hunger in his gaze.

Lynn gave a somnolent nod of vague acknowledgement and led her with a glassy-eyed mien, one that belied her keenness in navigating the darkened mass of corridors. Or at least they seemed as such to Ireena at this stage; she supposed she’d begin to grow familiar with them as the nights wore on. She would have to, to increase her odds of escape. The chill nipped at her form, heedless of the meager barrier the sheet offered.

After enough puttering to make her suspect the chosen route was a needless tease, they came upon a door that—given the lack of light—Ireena could not know was indeed rather close to Niklaus’. Only Lynn’s stopping at the door revealed it to be different than any of the other identical ones that dotted the corridors.

This room seemed to take far more influence from the sensibilities of Niklaus’ bed than the rest of his quarters: opulence was the raison d'etre, far and away crossing into garish ostentation.

Burgundy paint covered the walls, laced with images of thin fennel flowers inscribed in delicate gold leaf. Dark wood panel molding broke the surface up into rectangular segments; the relatively plain wainscotting at the bottom third seemed to be the only place in the room the eye could rest. Two doors and an unlit slate fireplace rested, tucked away behind the excess of armoires and dressers and desks.

Not a single surface was unladen with baubles, no furniture free of gilded curls sprouting filigree like madness from every edge and corner. The useless trinkets—ormolu music boxes, porcelain eggs and statuettes, jewelry caskets netted with gold—burdened the room to the point where the business of dressing and writing and reading would become cumbersome. It was not built with actual habitation in mind.

She had to admit, the bed held an appeal, at least. Four posters of ebony rose nearly to the heights of the lofty ceiling, nigh-black wood carved to resemble the gentle slope of a tapering tree, branching into a web of elegantly-curved twigs to rim the edges of the roof. Imbued into the wood of these “trees” was a series of bronze vines, dotted with the pleasantly-rounded leaves of new spring growth and buzzing with the occasional bee or hummingbird or butterfly. Thick bombazine the color of dark charcoal hung within the posts, another spot of merciful plainness, though that was likely more a matter of function than taste—dark, plain cloth blocked the most light. The mirror imbued into the roof of the canopy held far less of an appeal—she could think of no uses for it beyond the lurid, and for that one risked death each night should it fall. Keeping in theme, the bedspread was a plush red damask, dark gray sheets that shone of silk peeking from underneath. And upon this nest of fabrics lay a single apron, white as eggshells.

This to be my uniform?” The incredulity could not be hidden from Ireena’s voice. For a moment, she had thought that there had been a mistake, that the other portions were missing and that she’d be given a uniform similar to Lynn’s. No, her role here had been made abundantly clear. It seemed that Baron Niklaus either did not wish to assign her other tasks, or did not appreciate the impracticality of said garment for the more practical jobs.

“Yes, miss. I’ll leave you to it.” Lynn replied, voice nearly without affect—it would take the keenest ear to detect that faint wry note. The servant stepped out of the room, gracious enough to not force Ireena through the farce of being dressed like the outfit necessitated it.

Quick glances into the adjoining rooms revealed a sitting room or parlor of sorts and a bathing chamber, both in line with the design sensibilities of the bedroom. She kept her glances brief, not willing to risk further retribution than she already would; much as she wanted to bathe and brush her hair, making the Baron wait would hardly work in her favor. The search for tools and hiding places would come later.

An idea sprung to Ireena in the silence of the suite; rather than wear solely the apron, she tied the sheet she had been allowed in a makeshift toga. The apron was then simply placed over it.

It would be sophomoric, to flout the spirit of the “law” and think that adherence to the letter may protect her. Her intent was not to avoid the act or the punishment—though both would be a pleasant bonus—but to gauge his own adherence to the role of lawgiver. Would he hold himself as strictly to his words as he held her? The uniform was still being worn, after all.

It was quite the state she made, bedraggled and swathed in the sheet. The top of her chest was still readily visible, one of her thighs, but it was better than the mere slip of an apron. There wasn’t even time to brush the wild mess her hair had become.

A lazy, singular eyebrow rose from Lynne as Ireena exited, imbued with a weary pleasure, one that knew full well this would end badly, that to fight it would be futile, and that all she could do was try to take what leisure she could out of the inevitable scene. It was a very eloquent rise, bolstered by what Ireena believed was the faintest hint of a smile.

The pair marched silently through the halls, fear rising in Ireena as she once more approached that cavernous dining hall and the creature that inhabited it.

Last edited:
When the girl left his chambers, Niklaus allowed himself to relax. It was a quick and easy spell to clean himself, though he took the time to get dressed by hand. There was no need for him to show off, alone in his room. He donned a simple outfit - a shirt, loose cotton pants, soft soled leather shoes. It was comfortable leisure wear.

He waited an appropriate amount of time for Lynne to lead Ireena to her room before departing. His chambers connected to hers through a tunnel, though he could magick himself there if he so chose, or else simply walk in through the front door. He found himself hoping she enjoyed how he’d furnished it. A thrill ran through him at the prospect of her approval.

It took him very little time to make his way to the dining chamber, where he dispensed orders to bring food to various shades and servants. The meal was to be casual: bread, cheese, a small cut of salmon, and some fruit. It was pleasant, filling fare, easily acquired from the surrounding lands.

Niklaus looked up as Ireena entered the dining hall. Her insouciance was noted immediately, and irritation flickered across his face; creativity was appreciable, but disobedience was another matter. He had set out a uniform. He had expected her to wear it.

A low sound of disapproval rumbled in his chest. “Ireena. You were doing so well. Perhaps my familiarity last night gave you some misconceptions about your place here - if that is the case, that is my fault. Allow me to rectify this. You are mine, to do with as I please. To that end you will eat what I offer, do as I tell you, and, yes, wear what I provide.”

The words were spoken with an icy formality, any trace of earlier warmth forgotten.

“Now that I have made myself clear, you will dispense of your sheet. Or you will face consequences.”

The challenge hung in the air between them, a reminder of the previous night.

The girl's breath hitched as they entered the dining hall; Niklaus seemed so able to project his authority through demeanor, whether it be in casual clothes or the lack of clothes entirely. Lynne left them alone soon after, as if able to discern the sensitivity of the upcoming conversation. Or perhaps the incoming storm.

Her bare feet plodded along the chilled stones—he had not deigned to light the fireplace yet, it seemed—until she neared the table; her pace haltered at the sound of his voice, the command that threaded his growl. Hurt—senseless: despite his muddying the matter her role here could not be forgotten—flit across her face before hardening at the change of him.

Familiarity: so benign a word for the pleasure and pain had inflicted—her conscious mind has to forcibly insist upon the word inflicted—upon her the night before; his seed still marked her thighs. She leveled her gaze at the baron, eyes shrewd, cold and flinty as shards of glass.

This would not be a battle worth having; her strength and his goodwill were now resources she had to marshal and manage like rations in a siege. Little new information could be gleaned from pursuing this further, and she was already ragged from the night before. Scratches still lay across her skin like furrows in a garden, small as they were; her muscles still sang of the pleasure-pain.

And it was so much easier to be calculating when he was, when he removed the mask that held those teases of warmth.

"My apologies, my lord; I had taken the provided sheet to be among the items provided." The deference in her voice belied the childish sarcasm and her stony expression, akin to an ushabti subtly displeased with their station. Perhaps rather more literally than intended; they too were forced to serve the dead, after all.

Ireena reached to the shoulder where the sheet-knot lay and prised it apart, keeping it grasped in front of her as long as possible as she extricated it from the apron. The lithe lines of her legs were once again bared, the signs written in her skin and deeper still that marked her as his. Though she faced him and though he had seen all, an embarassed heat flushed through Ireena's cheeks; the air hitting the cheeks of a different nature felt all-too prominent.

Once the garment was removed, she folded it with a pointed look and spiteful deliberation in each motion. Formality begot formality, after all, and flouting respect for his property—save herself, it seemed—would hardly garner endearment. It remained a crisp square for now, one she held with her hands behind her back to offer some coverage for her rear.

"You wished to discuss something, sir?" Though he had earlier stated they'd talk over breakfast, Ireena would not move to sit and eat until he had started and motioned for her to do so; such was the custom among royalty, from what she understood. There was also a reluctance to sit down, given the state of undress and lingering bruises, though the spread was certainly tempting to fall upon.

Last edited:
A muscle in Baron Niklaus’ jaw twitched as irritation battled amusement at the sight of her indignation. The way she folded the sheets with vicious precision and the looks that she threw his way did not go unnoticed. He was tempted to make a comment about etiquette, but decided that compliance - however reluctant - should be accepted. For now.

He nodded, taking her stillness and posture as a hint, and gestured to a chair. “You may sit, Ireena. Please, eat.”

The vampire made no motion towards it but a chair slid out from the table, the legs scraping the floor. He drew his own chair and took a seat. His eyes stayed fixed on the girl.

“It has come to my attention, Ireena Markovik, that you are somebody from my past. The reason that we have a certain… Affinity… For one another is because you, in a past life, were my first love. I died for you. Last night, after everything, you even seemed to dimly recall it.

I’m not suggesting you have hidden this knowledge from me; if I have just reasoned it out, I have no cause to believe you knew and have been lying to me. Rather, given our history, I believe you deserve to know.”

The Baron paused, looking at her with a certain intent.

“That said, I am a different man now, and our roles have changed. I will, of course, treat you as a favored servant; I will raise you up above all others in this land, and we will have the jealousy of everybody who enters this hall. But you. Are still. Mine. Do you have any questions, or do you understand?”

His posture showed that he was very serious - a straight back, a forward lean, his eyes never leaving her face. No hint of sarcasm or ice touched his words, nor any suggestion of warmth. The vampire was explaining something as clearly and directly as he knew how.

How deep did his control over the domain run? A lingering look was given to the spectral chair before she moved to sit. With another series of sharp motions, Ireena placed the folded sheet at the seat of the chair, using it as a barrier between her rear and the cool wood of the sleek chair. She began to work on the meal with the most immaculate table-etiquette she could muster given the available foodstuffs and utensils.

Eating did not last, however, not with his words.

Just when she felt she had something of a grasp on their dynamic, it shifted yet again. Her eyes locked onto him, turning over the lines of his face as if answers could be pulled from the sculpt. Brief vignettes skimmed in fits along the walls of her mind: memories of a softer time, or perhaps merely a time in which he was softer. A quiet morning basking in each other on a humble straw-bed, an encounter with a doe and fawn in a woods-walk together, picking berries, stargazing on a summer eve.

But these softer images soon ran crimson, warping and shifting under a tide of war. Blood, her own blood, his blood, spilling across meadowgrass.

“I remember bits. You were different, before. The arrowhead. . .a poppy field. Something terrible happened.” The words came in a haze, gauzy with memory.

Her voice choked with the senselessness of a tragedy she could not name, tears welling for the enormity of a ruined thing she sensed but could not grasp. How could he seem so dispassionate in the wake of the fathomless, longing ache? A trembling hand reached out to cradle his cheek, to seek, to try and draw out any sign of feeling from him. To comfort.

“How can you stand the sorrow? The yearning?”

Lucidity seemed to return then, awareness of his skin under her palm and the chill of it and the room. A few blinks dispelled the misty that had taken her forget-me-not eyes.

“I, ah”—a sniffle interrupted as she brought her free fingers to her cheek; they came away damp—”Thank you for telling me, my lord; I think I understand, somewhat. ” Her hand remained, the warm pads of her fingers drawing idly over his cheek.

A part of her wanted to try and deny this claim of connection, that she had been this woman who was other but not; it was to little avail. When the wave of emotion ebbed—somewhat, awareness of the wound remained—a cold wave of ruthless clinicality besieged her, tempered by a guilt for this mercenary thinking that she had to tell herself was without warrant. It did not keep it from gnawing at her.

Whatever privileges and supposed elevation being a “favored servant”—could they ever go back to how they were, a liminal voice entailed, they’d likely permit more freedoms or access to more varied items. But the duties could be any number of things.

And he’d pursue far more fervently, should she run.

“I. . .I just what does this role all entail sir?”

Niklaus leaned his cheek against her hand slightly. He chose to ignore her question - in truth, the sorrow wasn’t a problem for him. He was ruled by his emotions and his possession of his past love had left him with a wild, raucous joy, an almost feral sense of delight. His life was long, and he had been long without her. The vampire had long since dealt with the pain of her loss.

He nodded against her hand as she thanked him, letting his eyes half-lid as she traced his face with her fingers. The warmth and contact were pleasant, and he was, until her next words, soothed.

The Baron smiled lazily, revealing his fangs. It was a wicked expression; taunting her, a trace of mockery and challenge in the expression. His eyes roamed her body and, again, a gentle psychic pressure followed his gaze. As she was in uniform, this time it actually caused Ireena’s apron to press against her lightly.

“Your role,” the words were light, almost at odds with the total control he’d displayed over the situation, “is whatever I deem it to be. I might choose to take you, or I might ask you to help me with the day to day tasks of administration in this area. You were gifted to me, don’t forget. You didn’t seem to object last night.”

Niklaus’ own hand came up and he gently took hold of her chin between the knuckle of his forefinger and his thumb. He looked down at her, powerful, in total control of the situation. His next words were silky, soft, and inviting.

“Perhaps you need another lesson, my dear. Would you like that?”

Red crept like ivy rising across Ireena’s cheeks at the rakish smile he offered her, a gentle gasp following when his eyes slid up her; it was as if his hands themselves were drawing gently across the slope of her breasts. Her hand tensed, but remained gentle on his cheek.

“Well, you had already made it clear what objection yields, my lord; it’d take one rather narrow of view to discount this in gauging my reaction.” The girl kept her voice light, language not outright accusatory, merely leaving the denial implied. To overtly rebuke her statement would be to confirm it, and his need to appear an infallible, indomitable stone of a man would likely chafe at the mere consideration. She hoped.

The damnable thing was that despite the validity of her point, he was right; despite it all, she had taken pleasure that night, so much pleasure her body still sang with it. Yearned to be filled with him again. For more.

As if chastising her deflection, his gaze turned rather more pressing along the juncture of her thighs, the apron cloying to highlight the smoothly-tapered lines of her core. Before she could move her hand to try and pull the garment down, he had pinned her with his grasp and his gaze. Hard as it was to meet his eyes, looking away was harder still.

“Ah, I, ah, suspect you already have a good deal of lessons planned, sir. Draining ones, at that; it’s probably best I save my strength while I can.”

Ireena demurred and brought her free hand to that which grasped her chin, arranging it to bring her lips to the back of his hand—an appeasement, but one that did not stem from calculation. His hands seemed so large, compared to her own; her own remained on him, the mere act of touching him gratifying in itself.

Outside, a group of armored warriors began their march up the promontory. Word of the monster that plagued this land and the riches it held had spread far indeed, and the scale of its lair lent credence to these rumors. One of the local villages had been so kind as to direct them to the location, and thus, they were here for the nighttime assault.

Granted, this plan would have them fight the creature directly, but they’d at least be able to find him. In so grand a structure, his coffin could be anywhere, unable to be found as he slept by day; by breaching it at night they could at least force the confrontation they’d inevitably triumph in. They had all convinced themselves and each other that their decision was the correct one; each voice in the group served merely as a reassuring echo, bolstered by unwillingness to appear mistaken in front of their peers and a fear of showing vulnerability even to supposed friends. Pride would be their undoing, though perhaps hubris would be the more apt term, give the Baron's capabilties.

The outer walls would be their first—and likely last—obstacle. Two gargoyles that stood vigil atop the spires of the barbican seemed to shift slightly, their rictus grins almost widening as the group began to drive pitons in the wall nearby. Through the network of creatures and shades and wraiths that lay bound to this place, news of the intruders made its way to the castle proper. One shadow on the wall seemed to lengthen, approaching Niklaus’ in a whispering motion. The news was delivered in silence, Ireena none the wiser.

Rain had begun to fall outside, muffling noise and filling the air with its steady patter.

Last edited:
Niklaus smiled at her subtle defiance. She understood her place, but had just enough iron in her to give a push back - he would break her of it, eventually, but he suspected it could be done through pleasure rather than pain. Her touch lingered on him, both literally in the present and figuratively from the previous night.

Her use of the word draining sharpened his smile into something more akin to a smirk. “I’m sure you’ll find the energy, my dear.”

The Baron had opened his mouth to speak when one of his wraiths spoke to him. The message was delivered telepathically, and he returned a firm acknowledgement. It galled him that, as soon as he had again decided to take his new toy, some adventurers had decided to inconveniently interrupt. It spoke to his own confidence that he considered them a nuisance rather than a threat.

“It seems I have something to attend to, Ireena.” The words were regretful, though spoken with a wicked note. Whether it was in relation to the incipient violence or what he said and did next was unclear. “However, you are correct - I have lessons for you, and objection is… Unacceptable.”

He snapped his fingers; shadowy restraints wound themselves around her wrists, binding them together loosely. A collar snaked around her throat, and the link at her hands connected to it smoothly. The “chain” didn’t even draw her hands close, nor did it particularly impact her posture; it was intended to let her ponder at the extent of his power and what he had planned for her next. The bindings themselves would prove quite difficult to break; he doubted she would find a way to do so before he returned.

She was a tableau - in her apron, with her hands and neck bound. A surge of lust roared through the vampire, one that was kept in check only by his need to prove himself the master of his domain. The interlopers had challenged this and, much as he would like to allow his servants to handle the problem, he felt that such complications were best dealt with in an ugly and publicly instructive way.

“You may… Amuse yourself as you see fit until I return. If you wish for more food or drink, simply announce your request. I will be back shortly.”

Back
Top Bottom