Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Supporter
Supporter
I usually donâ??t like making request threads, I prefer going through others and finding someone with a similar craving. But a little about me: Iâ??m a university student who has most afternoons off which is why Iâ??m getting back into role-play forums. I write fan-fiction on the side for amusement, and Iâ??ve been role-playing for five-years now. Not too long compared to some people, but I consider myself to have a good grasp of the English language. I love description and can easily post 4-10 paragraphs at a time. Usually my introductions are the longest, but sometimes notâ?¦it all depends on the story.

I can play both male and female roles with little trouble. I enjoy same sex pairings just as much as I do heterosexual ones. I like a little bit of plot to spice things up, since smut all the time tends to get a little bland.

I will not have anything to do with anything that rightly belongs in a toilet. Blood is something that is debatable based in the context of the role-play and if it is needed. If it is a vampire or a werecreature role-play, Iâ??ll agree with blood-letting, same with a war role-play, or capture one. Nothing too much, mind you. I donâ??t play characters younger than sixteen, and Iâ??m glad about Blue Moonâ??s policy about prepubescent characters, that was the one thing that really bothered me on Darker. Anything else youâ??ll have to ask, most things except for the oneâ??s listed are pretty flexible and depend on my mood.

I try not to be picky about skill level for role-playing, I think the more you practice the better you get, or at least I hope. If I canâ??t understand what you are saying after a few posts and itâ??s hard for me to write response, or you are god-modding, I will ask that we stop role-playing. I have high-standards but Iâ??m willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I really am.

I donâ??t like working off pictures, I donâ??t know why but I feel it is very limiting for me. If you are going to show me a picture of your character, that is right and dandy but Iâ??m not going to back. Asking me to play a pictured character isâ?¦debatable. Iâ??d rather not; Iâ??d rather give a profile or a description of the character.

What I would like to do:
Mix and match until you get something you'd like to do.

Human/Human*
Witch/Mortal
Mer-person/Human
Vampire/Human
Were-creature/Human
Supernatural creature/Hunter
Fae/Human

*Entails many, many pairings but this would contain 'normal' day life and issues/settings.

Setting Ideas:

Victorian setting is love.
Modern is love.
Future settings make me cringe.

I have some plot ideas, so feel free to ask about them. Iâ??ll probably post a few in my next post. My list is rather small, but that was all I could think of at the moment. Asking me about an idea is always a good way to catch my interest, especially if it isn't something I've listed.

Edits:

Some idea that I wouldn't mind trying to do with someone, if they are up for it. Feel free to PM for more details on any of the plots, or with suggestions if you want to try your hand at them.

The princess of a small country has been traded to another for a peace treaty with a larger, more militant country. Her new husband doesn't want anything to do with her and leaves her alone as much as possible without seeming scandalous. She meets a young noble who looks surprisingly like her new husband, and quickly becomes her friend, yet no one in the court know him or seems to recall that person ever existing. Is it he a ghost or something else?

The world gave up on heroes and passed a law against them. It is illegal to posses any abilities that make you more than human and if you are found out, you get a one-way ticket to The Facility. No one has ever come back from The Facility, and even normal humans fear it. A dictator comes into power and everything changes, The Facility is no longer just a place for those with abilities, anyone who disagrees is sent there. People begin to search for heroes to safe them, only the generation that grew up under the stifling laws is anything but willing to oust themselves.

Dragons were supposed to be extinct, but an archeologist finds what appears to be a fossilized egg and gives it to his child as a souvenir. The egg hatches by some miracle and the child* begins to take care of it. Years down the line, something happens and rather than his usual reptilian pet, there is what appears to be another human in its place--one with fangs, scale impressions on their skin, and claws.

*Child might be a dangerous term to use...but I was thinking of perhaps a nine-year-old recieving the egg and then say...6-7 years later the human-transformation occurs. The egg receiving can always just be explained in a single line as to not worry about breaking rules.

The inconceivable has happened: Zombies walk the Earth. It started out with a few missing persons, then some mauled animals, then mauled bodies turning up and turning into zombies. The military declared martial law and have started the process of building a wall to enclose the city and stop the outbreak from spreading. Two friends were left behind when they're families were evacuated. They have to run against time to make out of the city before the wall is finished and they are trapped.

I have one large plot that I'm still trying to figure out how to word...when I think about it, it could be a group role-play but if there is a dedicated role-player out there who would like to test their character skills out, contact me and I'll organize my thoughts on it.

Re: The Goodies List

That would be great; do you have anything in mind or what kind of pairing you would prefer?

Het would be nice, but yuri is equally doable. I was thinking that the parents recently married and the siblings aren't adjusting well to living together? And then the parents decide they want to take a late honeymoon and go on a cruise, leaving the older sibling in charge of living expenses and asking them both to take care of each other?

Or do you have any other ideas?

Okay, so now that the basic plot is out of the way. Which would you like to play, not that it really matters I suppose since either way one would be the step-sibling in the other one's eyes. Shall we have the characters be the same age? And which to you really prefer, het or yuri?

Sounds good to me, would you like me to begin or would you?

I was thinking the ages could be about 17ish?

I totally read the 'Godless List'.

Let me go put my glasses back on.

Kawamura said:
I totally read the 'Godless List'.

Let me go put my glasses back on.

That's no problem! 'Godless List' or 'Goodie List' works out to about the same.

I'll send you a PM with the link, but if you would rather just keep an eye out in the General Forum, that would work too.

No problem; do you have a name in mind for you character?

I think it might be a little necessary for a bump.

It's a really long list...but here it goes: boogieman, demons, vampires, elves, dragons (humanoid/shapeshifter type), were-creatures, merpeoples, angels, gods....hmm...I think that covers it? There is probably more so if I haven't listed something you like point it out. Gorgons are also workable, now that I think about it.

Sounds good to me, and we can work out a plot. I might have an idea or two all ready, but if you have something all ready you can go first?

Yep, and thanks for another bump. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom