Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Fanciful Funhouse of Fantasies

Le Boujie Rouge

Planetoid
Hey there!

Welcome to my request thread.

It’s a pleasure to have you.

Take a seat.

And the mistress will be with you shortly.

•​
Thank you for waiting. I’m Rouge, and I’ll be your guide through this little funhouse of fantasies. Please note that we are still under construction. Some things may change by the next time you visit.

Let’s get started, shall we? Our first stop is…

…about me

That’s right! I am in fact the first attraction. I’m just a little 30-something [they/them] from the Midwest US. I have been roleplaying for some amount of years, more often in chatty spaces, but I am no stranger to throwing down some word counts. I am a lover of video games, movies, anime, books, YouTube let’s plays, comics, art, fashion, singing, and lots of sappy music! Basically, I am a big nerd for more things than I can even remember at this point.

I consider myself very versatile in roleplaying. I like to play as men, women, tops, bottoms, doms, subs, gay, het, and everywhere in between. I prefer to play characters that have a bit more experience sexually, but I’m open to the timid and virginal too. Give me any genre, setting or time period, and I’ll do my best to inhabit it in creative and smutty ways.

I would be happy to tell you more elsewhere, but let's get on with our showcase shall we? Coming up on your left page margin you will see the...

...rules

Perhaps not the most exciting stop on this tour, but no less essential. Follow these and we will get along swimmingly. Do the opposite, and well, ya dropped.

• Be respectful to me. It's my right to decline RP ideas and partners.
  • Be patient: I'm not the fastest writer around. If that doesn't work for you, you're free seek your RPs elsewhere.
  • 1 paragraph MINIMUM for a post. Preferably more in the 3-6 range.
  • Write with detail: I love ample amounts of detail in everything - settings, appearances, metaphorical descriptions, detailed character actions. Your writing inspires mine!
  • Prefer literate to advanced literate partners. Minor spelling/grammar mistakes are NBD.
  • Write in third person.
  • No flirting, romantic, or sexual exchanges in OOC.
  • Roleplaying on Blue Moon only, PMs preferred, will consider threads.

That wasn't so bad, right? A little bit of discipline makes this all the more rewarding. Your prize for enduring this far is just through this velvet curtain. Please step inside and feast your eyes upon my...

...story ideas

Consider this the art gallery of the show. As you look about, you will see some fairly specific, detailed pieces as well as some notepad scribbles that are only intended to get our imaginations churning. I am largely seeking to play as a male character or characters through this thread, but as I mentioned above, I am open to writing other genders in these or different stories. None of the details of these plots are written in stone. If you're inspired to write one with some adjustments, I would love to hear what you have in mind!

Plot 1: Meet Me Off the Grid
Themes: Modern, Romance, Danger?
Pairing: M x F
He sent her a letter to say goodbye. As far as she could tell, she was the only one he told. It's not like she was his only friend, they had been a part of the same circle since high school. Though they had never so much as kissed, there were definite moments between them that felt like a spark was there. Maybe it was an issue of bad timing, or fear on one or both of their parts of losing what they had. Such thoughts lingered as she read the letter.

Dear [her name],
I'm leaving town. I need to get away from everything. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you to your face. I'm sorry that this is how I'm saying goodbye.

Your friend always,
[his name]

PS. If you ever need me, you can find me here: [address listed]. I trust you not to share this with anyone, especially Kyle​

Some time later, she shows up at his door to discover he's living in a log cabin in the wilderness, a good 10 miles from the nearest small town. What led him out there, and what led her to come find him? Are the reasons related? Will someone come looking for her?

Plot 2: A Bloodsucker’s Guide to the 20th Century
Themes: Vampires! Modern, Dark romance, captivity, evil leads, possible enslavement
The townspeople had succeeded in cornering him. They rooted out All of his safehouses, exposing them to daylight and forcing him further into hiding. At their hands, he suffered wounds that tested his immortality, and at the same time his feeding opportunities were completely cut off by the surprisingly vigilant locals. All this over a couple dozen consumed daughters and wives. His last refuge proved to be an underground crypt that was halfway collapsed and lost to time. There he retired to a stone coffin with skeletal roommate. Too weak to even rise at the next nightfall, he descended into a coma-like dormancy.

A century passed, and the small seas-side town has grown into a trendy tourist destination with some unique local legends. His sleep is interrupted when a young woman and her bf/date discover the hidden crypt. The young man, looking to flaunt his fearlessness, pries open the tomb and presents a warm blooded meal that stirs the demonic beating from its dormancy. Every last ounce of his life force is hastily drained, leaving behind a newly invigorated vampire and a properly terrified young woman.

Perhaps she’ll show him around town.

Plot scribbles

A couple of newlyweds feeling very much in love and in lust with each other as they build their life in a new home.

Two business rivals end up in the same bomb/fallout shelter

Twins that were separated as teens when their mother discovered their physical relationship are reunited 10+ years later when their mother passes away.

An underground gambling ring. Gambling train? Two rival gamblers or a gambler and an entertainer. Enemies to lovers situation, or they’re secretly trying to cheat the house together.

Athletic training partners, pushing each other to new heights while preparing some some athletic competition.

Are you feeling up for a grand adventure yet? I can’t tell if you’re nodding or shaking your head or unbuttoning your shirt. Context sure is tricky in this land of typed words. Well, our next exhibit should need no explanation, please proceed on to see my preferred…

…fandoms

Admittedly, things are a bit slapdash around here. We’ve yet to truly utilize this space. Suffice to say that I will entertain roleplay ideas from anything listed below. You can also assume any characters are aged up to 18+, though I generally won’t partake in sexual roleplays with any characters that canonically younger than roughly 15-16. As much as I love Avatar: TLA, that rules out it and shows of a similar vein.

X-Men
Street Fighter
Birds of Prey
My Hero Academia
Dragalia Lost
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy 6,7,8,10,12,15
Sakura Wars
Persona 3,4
The Witcher
Avengers
Haikyuu
Assorted DC characters
Fire Emblem
Gundam
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Legend of Zelda
Resident Evil
Castlevania
Sword Art Online

Well that sure is an incomplete list of shows, movies, and games that strike my fancy. I do hope you’ve enjoyed this guided tour. You are encouraged to come by and visit anytime. In fact here is the proverbial literal golden blue ticket 🎫 to guarantee free admission from now until the servers die. If you’d like a fast pass to my attention, feel free to include it in your private message should you send one my way.

Sadly, we don’t have a gift shop to punctuate your visit. Instead, feel free to peruse my list of…

…kinks

Favs
Creative sexual positions
Oral
Nipple play
Cum play
Squirting
Teasing
Lingerie
Risqué outfits
Exhibitionism
Risk of getting caught
Sex with clothes on
Conversations during sex
Dirty talk
Toys
Masturbation
Hair pulling
Choking
Binding hands/feet
Biting
Kissing
Sensual play
Rough play
All body types
Anal
Bisexual partners
Realistic body parts
Risk of pregnancy
Breeding
Group sex

Maybs
Excessive cum
Fisting
Tickle torture
Furries/anthros
Heavy bondage
Strict dom sub roles
Dubcon/Noncon
Sadism
Bimbofication
Sibling/cousin incest

Nevs
Bathroom stuff
Foot fetish
Snuff
Parent incest​

Last edited:
Hey there!

Welcome to my request thread.

It's a pleasure to have you.

Take a seat.

And the mistress will be with you shortly.

•​
Thank you for waiting. I'm Rouge, and I'll be your guide through this little funhouse of fantasies. Please note that we are still under construction. Some things may change by the next time you visit.

Let's get started, shall we? Our first stop is…

…about me

That's right! I am in fact the first attraction. I'm just a little 30-something [they/them] from the Midwest US. I have been roleplaying for some amount of years, more often in chatty spaces, but I am no stranger to throwing down some word counts. I am a lover of video games, movies, anime, books, YouTube let's plays, comics, art, fashion, singing, and lots of sappy music! Basically, I am a big nerd for more things than I can even remember at this point.

I consider myself very versatile in roleplaying. I like to play as men, women, tops, bottoms, doms, subs, gay, het, and everywhere in between. I prefer to play characters that have a bit more experience sexually, but I'm open to the timid and virginal too. Give me any genre, setting or time period, and I'll do my best to inhabit it in creative and smutty ways.

I would be happy to tell you more elsewhere, but let's get on with our showcase shall we? Coming up on your left page margin you will see the...

...rules​

Perhaps not the most exciting stop on this tour, but no less essential. Follow these and we will get along swimmingly. Do the opposite, and well, ya dropped.

• Be respectful to me. It's my right to decline RP ideas and partners.
  • Be patient: I'm not the fastest writer around. If that doesn't work for you, you're free seek your RPs elsewhere.
  • 1 paragraph MINIMUM for a post. Preferably more in the 3-6 range.
  • Write with detail: I love ample amounts of detail in everything - settings, appearances, metaphorical descriptions, detailed character actions. Your writing inspires mine!
  • Prefer literate to advanced literate partners. Minor spelling/grammar mistakes are NBD.
  • Write in third person.
  • No flirting, romantic, or sexual exchanges in OOC.
  • Roleplaying on Blue Moon only, PMs preferred, will consider threads.

That wasn't so bad, right? A little bit of discipline makes this all the more rewarding. Your prize for enduring this far is just through this velvet curtain. Please step inside and feast your eyes upon my...

...story ideas​

Consider this the art gallery of the show. As you look about, you will see some fairly specific, detailed pieces as well as some notepad scribbles that are only intended to get our imaginations churning. I am largely seeking to play as a male character or characters through this thread, but as I mentioned above, I am open to writing other genders in these or different stories. None of the details of these plots are written in stone. If you're inspired to write one with some adjustments, I would love to hear what you have in mind!

Plot 1: Meet Me Off the Grid
Themes: Modern, Romance, Danger?
Synopsis

Plot 2: A Bloodsucker's Guide to the 20th Century
Themes: Vampires! Modern, Dark romance, captivity, evil leads, possible enslavement
Synopsis

Plot scribbles

A couple of newlyweds feeling very much in love and in lust with each other as they build their life in a new home.

Two business rivals end up in the same bomb/fallout shelter

Twins that were separated as teens when their mother discovered their physical relationship are reunited 10+ years later when their mother passes away.

An underground gambling ring. Gambling train? Two rival gamblers or a gambler and an entertainer. Enemies to lovers situation, or they're secretly trying to cheat the house together.

Athletic training partners, pushing each other to new heights while preparing some some athletic competition.

Are you feeling up for a grand adventure yet? I can't tell if you're nodding or shaking your head or unbuttoning your shirt. Context sure is tricky in this land of typed words. Well, our next exhibit should need no explanation, please proceed on to see my preferred…

…fandoms​

Admittedly, things are a bit slapdash around here. We've yet to truly utilize this space. Suffice to say that I will entertain roleplay ideas from anything listed below. You can also assume any characters are aged up to 18+, though I generally won't partake in sexual roleplays with any characters that canonically younger than roughly 15-16. As much as I love Avatar: TLA, that rules out it and shows of a similar vein.

X-Men
Street Fighter
Birds of Prey
My Hero Academia
Dragalia Lost
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy 6,7,8,10,12,15
Sakura Wars
Persona 3,4
The Witcher
Avengers
Haikyuu
Assorted DC characters
Fire Emblem
Gundam
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Legend of Zelda
Resident Evil
Castlevania
Sword Art Online

Well that sure is an incomplete list of shows, movies, and games that strike my fancy. I do hope you've enjoyed this guided tour. You are encouraged to come by and visit anytime. In fact here is the proverbial literal golden blue ticket 🎫 to guarantee free admission from now until the servers die. If you'd like a fast pass to my attention, feel free to include it in your private message should you send one my way.

Sadly, we don't have a gift shop to punctuate your visit. Instead, feel free to peruse my list of…

…kinks

Favs
Creative sexual positions
Oral
Nipple play
Cum play
Squirting
Teasing
Lingerie
Risqué outfits
Exhibitionism
Risk of getting caught