Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new roleplay idea for you ladies that you may like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Ok I already have five roleplay ideas out there for you ladies to read and think about doing with me. Here is a sixth one that I have for a idea for a roleplay that you ladies can look over to see if you want to try it or not.

Ok you would play a quietm shy, sweet, innocent virgin nerd who is on Spring Break with your sorority sisters. The only reason why you are in the most popular sorority in your campus is due to your grade point average. You help the cheerleaders and pom pon girls to maintain a good grade point average so that they can cheer on Friday and Saturday nights for the games. I see you in a bar drinking alone while everyone is having fun. I decide to walk up to you and start talking to you and all.

I am a rich business man who has made his money by a friend of his who has created a experimental drug that I use on innocent women to turn into hot and horny love slaves for these rich men to sell them to. I notice something special about you and decide to take you underneath my wing and mold into the hottest woman that I do not want to sale in a auction but keep you for myself though. I turn you from a good girl into a snobby, materialistic woman who is ruthless and will help me run the business.

I slip into your drink some sleeping pills and we leave the bar for a walk and then that is when you are passed out. I then kidnap you and take you to my yacht to then transport us to the island that I own due to all the money that I have. You find yourself awakened chained down to a bed now not yet converted into the hot and horny hottie yet because I have not given you the experimental drug. We can have this roleplay with bondage, brainwashing, or anything else that we can think of together to make this roleplay interesting.

I am not picky on grammar like some people online here are. All I care about is a complete sentence that I can understand what you are trying to say clearly. Plus, when I start a roleplay I like to play it until it is completed and if I add you as a friend and I see you online I would like to continue what we started. Whatever it takes to keep the roleplay spicey and interesting I am willing to do that. You can PM me if you are interested in trying this and my yahoo nic is the same as here RobBase086 that is if you have yahoo messenger. Thanks for your time in reading this!

Rob

RobBase086 said:
Ok I already have five roleplay ideas out there for you ladies to read and think about doing with me. Here is a sixth one that I have for a idea for a roleplay that you ladies can look over to see if you want to try it or not.

Ok you would play a quietm shy, sweet, innocent virgin nerd who is on Spring Break with your sorority sisters. The only reason why you are in the most popular sorority in your campus is due to your grade point average. You help the cheerleaders and pom pon girls to maintain a good grade point average so that they can cheer on Friday and Saturday nights for the games. I see you in a bar drinking alone while everyone is having fun. I decide to walk up to you and start talking to you and all.

I am a rich business man who has made his money by a friend of his who has created a experimental drug that I use on innocent women to turn into hot and horny love slaves for these rich men to sell them to. I notice something special about you and decide to take you underneath my wing and mold into the hottest woman that I do not want to sale in a auction but keep you for myself though. I turn you from a good girl into a snobby, materialistic woman who is ruthless and will help me run the business.

I slip into your drink some sleeping pills and we leave the bar for a walk and then that is when you are passed out. I then kidnap you and take you to my yacht to then transport us to the island that I own due to all the money that I have. You find yourself awakened chained down to a bed now not yet converted into the hot and horny hottie yet because I have not given you the experimental drug. We can have this roleplay with bondage, brainwashing, or anything else that we can think of together to make this roleplay interesting.

I am not picky on grammar like some people online here are. All I care about is a complete sentence that I can understand what you are trying to say clearly. Plus, when I start a roleplay I like to play it until it is completed and if I add you as a friend and I see you online I would like to continue what we started. Whatever it takes to keep the roleplay spicey and interesting I am willing to do that. You can PM me if you are interested in trying this and my yahoo nic is the same as here RobBase086 that is if you have yahoo messenger. Thanks for your time in reading this!

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

RobBase086 said:
RobBase086 said:

Rob

Bump!

Bump!

RobBase086 said:

Rob

Any ladies wanting to have some fun? We can make some fun with this roleplay here!

RobBase086 said:
RobBase086 said:

Rob

Any ladies wanting to have some fun? We can make some fun with this roleplay here!

Hrm... I don't think anyone's really interested... tough luck, man. :-/

Fenrir said:
RobBase086 said:
RobBase086 said:

Rob

I know there are a few takers though that are interested but Oh well. I am here to have fun and those that do not want to have fun are missing out then.

RobBase086 said:
Fenrir said:
RobBase086 said:

I know there are a few takers though that are interested but Oh well. I am here to have fun and those that do not want to have fun are missing out then.

Maybe. If I can make a suggestion, you could say that you're willing to discuss plots. Because it seems to me that in your plot ideas, the girls seem to be no more than dumb, mindless sluts while your men just take advantage of them.

Fenrir said:
RobBase086 said:
Fenrir said:

Maybe. If I can make a suggestion, you could say that you're willing to discuss plots. Because it seems to me that in your plot ideas, the girls seem to be no more than dumb, mindless sluts while your men just take advantage of them.

Actually you are incorrect about that because I have been flexible with women on here and altered my ideas to create a roleplay or I have done roleplays that they have wanted to do. I am not saying that I have done this all of the time but I have done it though.

The way I look at it is we all come here to have some fun and pretend to be someone that we usually are not. Am I correct about that? I mean I know there are some people who love to do TV shows, movies, or animation roleplays. That is still in my opinion pretending to be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom