Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Ride the Red Tiger [Modern/Fantasy Nobledark Gay RP]

Chifuyu Matsuno

Meteorite
Yo! Thanks for checking out my thread! I'm Chifuyu, or Kei Akatora!

Looking For
Stories of danger and delinquency! Fiery and/or troubled romances! Sex so hot, it almost burns!

Cis/male, trans-masculine and masculine-presenting nonbinary characters are preferred. Drawn image references are a must. OCs and canons are both appreciated.

Nobledark is the perfect term to encapsulate the atmosphere I'm looking for. The world's a dangerous place. Darkness lurks. One or both of our main characters may be morally ambiguous. None of these things mean that we're doomed, however. Happy endings are possible. Redemption is within the reach. If you try hard enough, just about anything is achievable. Within reason, of course. We cannot change the world as such, but we can carve out a meadow of peace for ourselves. And if not? What if our story won't end in such a fairytale-like way? What if bad things lead to good ones? Do ends justify the means?

And sometimes, the meaning is found in the struggle itself. To live is to struggle. against both our environments, our natures, and fate itself.

Character development is one theme I consider necessary. But what does it mean? As far as I'm concerned, it can be almost anything. Redemption or corruption. Doujinshi-like addiction to cock or far more realistic coming of age. Particulars don't matter that much to me. What matters is dynamism. What's this situation making your character feel like? What's their reaction when my character is touching them in this spot? Or in another one? Are they going to cry when this person dies, or will they be relieved to see it? Will they be proud of their emotions, or ashamed? Will they struggle to preserve their pride or submit to pleasure? All of those things are what make me enjoy the play!

Smut is the third and equally important element. My characters tend to lean top and take charge during sex. Switching and bottoming are possibilities as well, but I tend to default to topping. If you wish me to play bottom and/or submissive, please let me know! Power bottoms are greatly appreciated, though! I tend to be more crude in my choice of erotic synonyms. If you'd rather have me use more literate and/or polite language during sex scenes, speak up!

The Player
I'm a role player with a decent amount of experience. English isn't my native language, but I'm pretty sure I'm competent enough. I tend to favor stories with a roughly equal amount of story and smut, but it's not a hard requirement. Primarily, I play through Discord and e-mails. F-list notes and PMs are an option, as well. Real-time play is a bit iffy for me, personally. Due to my health issues, I can't guarantee I'd be able to do it regularly. Please, let me know about your post length preferences. I'm willing and capable of writing anything from a paragraph to five paragraphs or so. I can also be more flexible in post length if that's your preference. I like to accommodate others' needs, within reason.

Below are some kinks and things I like/dislike.

None of these are mandatory.

⭐ Self-Discovery. It can mean many different things. Anything from orientation play to even discovering new kinks in-character. Role reversal is a possibility, as well!
⭐ Adultery/Netorare. This kink's far more controversial, but also one of my favorites. I tend to play as the bull in this sort of scenario.
⭐ Cock worship. Hands, lips, words, tongue. All of these can and should show their appreciation, eventually.
⭐ Big cocks handled realistically . Large sizes are dime a dozen in the realm of RP, but they don't often receive the treatment they deserve.
If your oral virgin can deep-throat nine inches of fat meat without gagging, they should get a Guinness award for it.
⭐ Contrast. Crude and refined, pale and tan, delinquent and nerd. Contrasts make our characters and their scenes shine that much more brightly.
⭐ Roughness. Both face and ass cheeks are gonna get slapped. Hair? Pulled. Not too hard, mind you, but it might hurt a bit.

These are non-negotiable.

❌ Rape. Reluctance and dubious consent can be interesting, but I have no interest in forcing my character upon another. Blackmail might be okay.
❌ Heavy violence. While I like to get rough, I won't injure your character much.
❌ Scat, watersports etc. No thanks.
❌ Grimdark. Nobledark is in the title for a reason. My character won't be a permanent abuser, and neither yours will be a pitiful victim.
❌ Zoophilia. Nope.

My Characters
Cis-masculine, for the most part. 16-24 is the age range I'm willing to play. My muses tend to have muscular body types, with a decent amount of lower body hair. Troubled, delinquent, hardly an image of perfection. They aren't exactly evil either, however. Kicking puppies and engaging in severe crime (like murder or rape) isn't something I'm willing to roleplay unless it's the villains who are doing it. Below are some example images of characters I play! You can either request me to use one of those or provide one, assuming they're similar enough!

Ey6jZLgVoAAYhi0.jpg

EmdAL8aVkAUV8w5.jpg

HT_SK27.png

How to Approach
Please, send me a PM first! State what kind of a character you'd like to play and, at least, an outline of your roleplay cravings. Do you have a specific plot idea? That's even better! But if I find even that vague idea appealing, we can brainstorm something together. So, don't be shy! If you want to, we can swap to Discord or e-mails afterward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom