Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Tentatively Returning

Goodbye

Seeya Freaks Later
Hello! My name is Jurassic Weeb, but you can call me Weeb, J-Dubs, or whatever you like... unless it's late to dinner. Anyways, I'm a twenty-something male from the US (CST), and I'm a fan of science fiction, sci-fi horror, and fantasy, as well as modern fantasy and slice of life. A few things I'd like to get out of the way before anything else.

• In terms of romance/smut in an RP, I prefer MxF, with me being the M. I myself am a switch, and prefer a partner who is one as well.
  • I only use art (usually anime-style) for characters. I don't know why, but using photographs of real people makes me uncomfortable.
  • In the event I've listed suggestions for YC's face claim down below, you're not obligated to choose any of them, and you're welcome to put forth suggestions for me.
  • If a RP is set in an existing universe, odds are I will not play canon characters. Could I be convinced? Possibly. However, I don't want to play the character incorrectly.
  • While romance/smut is appreciated, it isn't necessary, especially in terms of settings that focus on, say, sci-fi horror where our characters are being stalked by Xenomorphs. That said, some level of ecchi is always appreciated. Take Cage of Eden or Highschool of the Dead as an example.
  • In the event a RP is NSFW, I prefer doing them over private message. It feels a bit more intimate to me.
  • Despite the fact that I've been RPing since I was in middle school, I prefer keeping posts at one to three paragraphs; I suffer from depression, so sometimes I lack motivation to write, and I appreciate partners who understand this. I will endeavor to do the same.
  • If either party loses interest in a RP, I feel it's best to let partner(s) know.

Now, on to some of things I'd like to RP, including fandoms (all of which I have a preference for original characters over canon characters) and concepts. Anything in yellow is allowed to get NSFW. Any underlined role is the one I prefer to have. Anything with a * has a plot idea. My F-List can be found here.

Fandoms
  • Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
    • Isla Nublar's Restricted Area is home to many things, including the ruins of the old park, future attractions, and dinosaurs cloned for Jurassic World that aren't ready to be integrated yet. However, far to the north, near the western base of Mount Sibo, is a secret facility dedicated to studying the behavior of Velociraptors not imprinted on a human alpha. A large, spacious enclosure, all the food the raptors would require, and next to no contact with humans. Unfortunately, a genetic hybrid has gotten loose, and has made its way straight to the paddock, releasing the raptors. Your goal now? Survive.
  • Halo
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction
  • Alien, Predator, and AvP
  • Everyday Life With Monster Girls
  • God Eater
  • Monster Hunter
  • Sword Art Online AU centered around GGO
  • Digimon
  • Godzilla & The Monsterverse
  • Expelled From Paradise
    • OC x Angela Balzac (this is one of the only times I will outright request to play opposite a canon)
    • It's been six months since the events of Expelled From Paradise. Angela Balzac has been adjusting to having a body in the real world. Her defiance of the High Council has resulted in a bounty being put on both her and Dingo. While Dingo's network of contacts has kept them safe for the most part, a long haul contract across the desert allows a bounty hunter to track them down.
  • Primeval (BBC)
  • Drifting Dragons
  • Bionicle
Non-Fandom Pairings, Settings, and Concepts
  • Magical girl (preferably a bit darker and deconstructive, a la Madoka Magica)​
  • Human x monster girl/kemonomimi (ask me about these)
  • Human x demon girl
  • Human x elf/dark elf
  • Brother x sister (full, half, step, adopted
    • My Sister the Cosplayer *
  • Cousin x cousin
  • Creature hunter organization (a la Hellsing Ultimate or Monster Hunter International)​
  • Something with Log Horizon's "trapped-in-a-game-world-but-you-don't-die-IRL" and Gun Gale Online's sci-fi setting with lots and lots and lots of guns​
  • RPG-esque sci-fi or fantasy world​
  • Post-apocalyptic setting with monsters (a la God Eater)​
  • Cage of Eden inspired plot... but with dinosaurs​
  • Highschool of the Dead inspired plot​
  • In 2033, the first kaiju attacked New York City. After almost a week of military effort and thousands of lives lost, the beast was finally killed. But that was only the beginning. More of these monsters began appearing around the world, wreaking havoc and killing billions. While the war raged, a new weapon was rolled out: the Garm warmech. Pilots were trained, and for a time, the tides seemed to be turning. But then a new wave of kaiju appeared, destroying or crippling nearly every warmech in their path. Now, the center of North America is a dead wasteland, littered with the remains of kaiju and abandoned cities and technology. Now, two individuals (siblings, friends, strangers, etc.) must rely on each other and a long-abandoned Garm to escape the Deadlands and get to the safety of Kaiju Defense and Research base. However, there are worse things than kaiju out in the Deadlands...
    1 2 3 4 5 6
  • Mankind figured out the secrets of time travel, and promptly screwed up the fabric of space-time. Entire swathes of the world were replaced by primal jungles and their inhabitants from the Mesozoic. However, that was a hundred years ago. In the little town of Vida, California, you're just a teenager going about your business. Working, spending time with friends, and maybe briefly making trips outside the walls to visit the nearby ocean. But soon comes the Trial: an annual ritual when teenagers leave Vida and do their best to survive for a month. Most will band together near sources of food and water for survival. But some are entranced by the wilderness and the beasts within it. Will you go further in and discover more about the dinosaurs and other prehistoric life around Vida? Or will you stay with the group and hope that the local predators ignore you for bigger prey?
  • In 1997 a dinosaur theme park opened up in Florida. As time went on, the number of visitors dwindled, and due to the constant hurricanes, many dinosaurs escaped into the wild. That was twenty years ago. Now, dinosaurs-- as well as the genetic engineering technology that brought them to life-- are everywhere. Even with the failsafes in place, they spread in the wild like wildfire, disrupting ecosystems and, in the case of smaller species, making their way into cities. With this in mind, governments began issuing bounties for dinosaurs, alive or dead. However, others found an alternative way to make money off of the dinosaurs: pit fights. With regular dinosaurs and mutant hybrids, it's become quite the problem. However, are you trying to dismantle this system? Or benefit from it?
  • A setting inspired by Primeval. Dinosaurs and other prehistoric (and futuristic) beasties begin appearing in the modern world, and a secret organization/group is assigned to return them to their time period.​

Super-Ultra-Mega Craving! (Flat as a Board)
I didn't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it here. I love characters that fall into the category of "pettanko". For those not in the know, the term refers to petite female characters with small busts. Pettankos tend to either be perfectly fine with their body (in fact, they might flaunt it at times), or their lack of assets is an extremely sore point for them, though this isn't a hard or fast rule. I would like some RPs featuring lovely pettanko ladies, preferably with romance and quite a bit of smut.

If interested, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom