Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Die For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

God he would do it. He would happily do it, again and again, he loved her so much. He was zoning out, his hands idly petting her thighs.

He could faintly hear her give soft sighs as he pet her, her thighs twitching under his fingers. Oh, she definitely wanted it.

He was suddenly hyper aware of every sound she made. Every soft sigh and soft moan, god she was just as greedy as he was.

"Ok..." She muttered, "So, I've reached out to some other managers and we're gonna work somethings out...sort of as a you scratch my back kind of thing. They help you fight someone and in turn, it helps get the ball running for their boy.." She suddenly shifted when his hands moved a little closer to her ass, but she herself didn't seem to notice. Or care.

"A-Ah, sorry.." he said and unhanded her. He knew it, she finally figured out how vile he was.

He was madly in love, staring at her with an almost unnatural look of adoration. "P-Perfect..~" Either she knew and loved him anyway, or she had no clue.

"J-Just.. admiring what an amazing wife I have..~" he said. His breathing was getting heavy, he needed her so badly now.

"You are so much more than amazing..~" he about drooled, he couldn't take it. She needed to know how amazing she was.

She was right, she deserved so much better. But he would never let her leave. He kissed her cheek, and let her move back to her emails.

She stayed in his lap, her little tail wiggling whenever his fingers moved over certain spots of her thighs.

He was losing his mind, he felt so greedy, but he wanted more. Little by little, his pets grew a little heavier.

Back
Top Bottom