Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WoW: Dark Intent (Horde) (ERP/RP) (Wyrmrest Accord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libby

Dust
Hello fellow roleplayers, This would be my first post here ever. I wasn't sure if it would fit here or not but it is worth a try. If you play World of Warcraft and you like to Roleplay or even Erotic Roleplay I have made a guild for that. A new server had just opened and taking advantage of how new it was I decided to create this guild.

Ladies and Gents.

I am happy to announce the creation of my guild on the realm Wyrmrest Accord. It is called <Dark Intent> it is an ERP/RP guild open to all who wish to come along and have some fun. If you wish to be apart of this new and exciting experience PM Endria in game or mail me on here.I will list officers once I have their names but for now I am the only one who can invite. Only thing I ask from you is to read and obey my few and simple rules ^_^

RULES:
1. Respect others and do not force things apon them enless they consent.
2. Do not E-RP in public, We do not wish to be labeled a whore guild.
3. Do not ask for Officer, I will select officers.
4. You MUST be 18+ No minors please.
5. Please do not spam Guild chat, It is In character if you wish to link an item that is ok but don't spam it.
6. Do not mention the guild to anyone outside the guild
7. Have fun ^_~

Rules may change if anymore come up.

Guildleader: Endria

Officers: Kyella

i checked for your guild leader and officer on wyrmrest accord but couldnt find them so i wanted to know if this guild is still goin

I played in a group like that a year or so ago. I had a Night elf girl that was dating a Gnome male (he was always on top ;-). And a human girl that hooked up with ever guy in the group (even Dwarves and Gnomes). A lot of fun but ever one left a mouth after it started. But there were some fun parties.

ah ok thx for the info
well if anyone else plays WoW on that server they should call me

This seems like something that could be a lot of fun. My girlfriend and I have done ERP on WoW a few times, and it's a blast. Is this proposed Guild still in operation?

I play mostly on Thorium Brotherhood, which is a RP server. I have played ERP with my human and Night Elf characters. It is a blast! But if someone started a guild somewhere else for Horde I maybe interrested. Blood Elf girl on Tauren men or troll men or Orc men, mmm sounds fun! But I don't think Forsaken would be to fun, to many things fall off of them. :-D And the Blood elf men look like the women. Maybe a Goblin after the new expansion comes out??? I would have to think on that one.

I have some Alliance characters on Thorium Brotherhood as well. Perhaps sometime we can play together and see about "playing" together, lol. I'd like to do ERP on WoW again as it is a LOT of fun. Surprisingly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom