Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Divide (Male Mage Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a young age [Blank] learned what kind of position a woman had in the Kingdom of Resonance. She amounted to little more then a curio on a string ready to be puppet at her parents will. Pig headed and feisty she couldn't just sit around and let herself be bartered like a trading card to the first smoe who offered the right price. So like any self respecting woman, she skips town and changes her name, assuming the identity of a young stable boy.

It was around the age of seventeen that she began to experience changes. Not your normal everyday human puberty changes but the kind of changes that might be considered extraterrestrial. She copes with these changes, hoping that they just go away on their own but winds up making things worse, and people are starting to notice. Getting noticed when you were trying to keep to yourself is never a good idea. So she skips town again heading for a different location.

A couple years later she settles into a new job and keeps on the down low and taking a job as a Gardner for a rich family. Here she overhears a conversation about the use of magic and how it pertains to the kingdom itself. Apparently magic is a common occurrence in noble families, and of quite the use to the kingdom. Still she doesn't want to be branded an outsider, especially when she is a she and doesn't hold much political power.

However it is difficult to hide such gifts from a person who is also magically inclined. When a mage comes through and inspects the noble youth to see if they too have the gift he is immediately drawn to her. All attention is drawn upon her, something she really never wanted to begin with. People urge her to go with him, to not waste the 'gift' and claim that it would be blasphemy to dilute such power

Reluctantly she agrees to become his apprentice. But how long can she continue to charade, when he becomes the object of her affection.

<This is a bit of a light heart lovey dovey romance story. It could involve some darker theories after he finds out she is a woman. I really just pulled this one out of my bum, so it isn't a five star description. Interested PM me or drop me a post. This could go one of two ways, in sort of a romance direction between teacher and student, or in a darker direction between master and slave.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom