Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Character and Plot Driven Story (fantasy, horror, advanced literate)

About me:
  • Mid-twenties, she/her pronouns
  • Queer - bring me your men and your women, but I prefer playing women. Can be convinced to do a MxM plot if it's good.
  • Averages from 3-10 paragraphs
  • Discord, gdocs, or PMs here for posting
  • Looking for story driven with smut mixed in. That means it should never go beyond 30-40% smut. I know this is a website for kinks, but I'm not looking for a 100% erotic RP.
Partner requirements:
  • 21+ years old
  • Understands the separation between writers and characters. I'm looking for friends to write with, please don't be creepy and try to cross boundaries. It makes me super uncomfortable.
  • Able to write from 3-10 paragraphs with above average spelling and grammar.
  • Will partner with me to drive the plot and throw twists in. Don't be a backseat writer - take the wheel and let's make this fun!
  • Has discord for chatting
Please don't hate me
I might ask you for samples. If your initial message to me is "do you want to do PLOT with me?", I will ignore it. Tell me about you. What genres do you favor, how much do you write, what are you looking for? There's so many writers out here looking for specific things, and I'm one of them. I might come off as picky, but that's because... I am. This is a great hobby, and we all deserve to find people to enjoy it with.
Smut is alright, but the plot should be the focus of our story, not sex.
My own availability
I tend to have a lot of time to write. I do work full time with an afternoon/evening shift, but I will write before work and after work. There are times I can write during work, but that's not all of the time. I love OOC chatter, and if I'm at work it's likely I'll be able to chat sporadically through the day at least!
Random Pairings/Plot Thoughts
(** will indicate the role I'd like)
  • Human**/Vampire
  • Reincarnated soulmate**/Ancient soulmate (vampire, werewolf, etc)
  • Two strangers rent a haunted house
  • Arranged marriage
  • Royalty**/guard or knight
  • Werewolf Alpha/True mate**
  • Demonologist/Psychic medium** (think Ed & Lorraine Warren)
  • Two supernatural beings getting cursed together
  • Working at an empty hotel for a long period (the Shining but make it modern)
  • General modern fantasy
  • A bit picky on historical fantasy
  • Won't do sci-fi/steampunk/futuristic
  • Really if you bring me horror or fantasy in a modern setting, I'll probably be down. If you have a craving, let me know! These are the random things I came up with in about 10 minutes.
DM me if you're interested! I will give out my discord if you give me enough to think we could be a match. If you don't, I'll ask a few questions before giving it out!
I promise I'm not a mean person, finding good partners is just getting so hard.

Back
Top Bottom