Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S/M [[ 2 girls 1 guy RP ]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ + a i k o + ]

Planetoid
+-+ S t o r y +-+

Slave Girl 1 = Girl1.
Slave Girl 2 = Girl2.

Girl1 and Girl2 have been lovers for nearly a year now, although, their entire relationship has seemed to be frowned upon by everyone, but mostly by family. The girl's parents strongly disapproved of gay relationships and constantly pushed the girls to not be so close and to start dating guys and things like that... Finally, fed up with their life of nonacceptance... the girls decided to run away, leaving their families behind to live together... However, somewhere along their journey, the girls find it troublesome to keep a home and eventually end up homeless. Lost and afraid of what might happen to them now, they never gave up. The girls traveled for only a few days, looking for food and shelter, until one night upon entering a pub in a town nearby their hometown, they meet a man. Over a few drinks, the girls discussed their situation to their new friend, explaining how they were in love and ran away because they were unwelcome and now find themselves in a giant hole. The man could only smile with joy as the girls told him his story. Not in amusement of the girl's story, no. In amusement of his next offer to the girls. "Would you like to live with me? I'll care for you, give you a place to live, food to eat..." The girls were very excited about the man's proposition... However, there was one thing he had forgotten to mention, off the bat. "In turn for my kindness, you both must trade your lives to me, to do as I please with them." He finished his offer. He promised he would allow them to stay together in return for their freedom... and the girls could only agree. They were afraid at first... but surely, they would soon learn that this man had their best intentions, in mind, as he "cares" for them.

Alright, once again I'm here for the day. XD I suppose I'm about ready to get things started. I suppose you would prefer if I got the RP started up for you both?

Sure! Could you start the role play in the pub where we meet? You can just play out your character enjoying his night or something, then we'll bring our characters in. ^^

@Sub; Alright, Yuri is fine. =3 Do you like Futa?

Oh, alright. That's no worry, then. Okay, gimme a few minutes and I'll have an introduction ready for y'all, I suppose. I'm not used to group RPing outside a chat room, though, so forgive me if I suck.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1669">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1669</a><!-- l -->

Sorry it took so long, but company came over.

Hello [ + a i k o + ] I was wondering if you would mind me joining your rp two for the master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom