Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S/M [[ 2 girls 1 guy RP ]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ + a i k o + ]

Planetoid
+-+ S t o r y +-+

Slave Girl 1 = Girl1.
Slave Girl 2 = Girl2.

Girl1 and Girl2 have been lovers for nearly a year now, although, their entire relationship has seemed to be frowned upon by everyone, but mostly by family. The girl's parents strongly disapproved of gay relationships and constantly pushed the girls to not be so close and to start dating guys and things like that... Finally, fed up with their life of nonacceptance... the girls decided to run away, leaving their families behind to live together... However, somewhere along their journey, the girls find it troublesome to keep a home and eventually end up homeless. Lost and afraid of what might happen to them now, they never gave up. The girls traveled for only a few days, looking for food and shelter, until one night upon entering a pub in a town nearby their hometown, they meet a man. Over a few drinks, the girls discussed their situation to their new friend, explaining how they were in love and ran away because they were unwelcome and now find themselves in a giant hole. The man could only smile with joy as the girls told him his story. Not in amusement of the girl's story, no. In amusement of his next offer to the girls. "Would you like to live with me? I'll care for you, give you a place to live, food to eat..." The girls were very excited about the man's proposition... However, there was one thing he had forgotten to mention, off the bat. "In turn for my kindness, you both must trade your lives to me, to do as I please with them." He finished his offer. He promised he would allow them to stay together in return for their freedom... and the girls could only agree. They were afraid at first... but surely, they would soon learn that this man had their best intentions, in mind, as he "cares" for them.

Characters
Master Taken by Azuriyuu
Slave Girl 1 Taken by [ + a i k o + ]
Slave Girl 2 Taken by Lynisedel

Yay we can start now! As soon as everyone's got everything together. XD

^,..,^ Wonderful!!!

We're going to use this photo. I'm playing the girl with longer hair, you get the girl with shorter hair. =3

Is that okay?

Well technically the one you say has shorter hair has about the same length but it's in a ponytail, but ok. Also are we going with what they are? The purple-haired one is a cat girl and the red haired is a bunny girl I think.

I dunno, I think the purple haired one has slightly shorter hair, even though it's up. Buuuuttt stiiillll. :3 good.

We can keep their bunny and kitty appearance. ^.^

As soon as he finds a picture, I'll make the IC thread. I guess I'll start it off with us walking into the pub where they meet their Master. ^^

I'm still waiting for Azuriyuu to respond to me. He probably just had to get offline for the night. If he doesn't reply to me by tomorrow, then we'll look for another Master. :>

Would there possibly be a way we could add a 3rd character into the scene? O:

Maybe another girl or another master somehow finds about the girls. Or maybe the third person is sitting in the bar and hears the coneversation and walks over to the master and asks if he can help the master with the girls.

Not sure. but its an idea.

Hey, sorry I had to run off, but I got really busy a bit earlier. I promise I'll return as soon as I can, though, but for now I have to go again. I'll post once I'm back.

...Anyways, I am back. And aiko, I would be fine with using that picture. Usually I don't tend to(translation: hate to) use pictures since it doesn't allow me to design my own appearances for my characters, but I'll tolerate it this time.

Well I'm sorry. <<;;

I just like to have a good idea of what the characters look like, and photos are the most descriptive way to go, I think. =3

It's alright. I'll even forgive that you didn't ask me if I was going to use a picture. ^^;;

But yeah, I guess I can go along with that character. I really need to commission someone to draw some of my characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom