Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Let's be honest, this thread was just an excuse for the pictures.

Angelick

Meteorite
So I generally try not to write this kind of thread... but I've found a smattering of pictures from one particular artist that I like very very much. So with little (and in some cases, nothing) to go on in terms of plot and themes, here are some characters that I would like play as (or maybe with) in a FxF or Futa roleplay.

Generally though right now I'm looking for shorter-term and fairly light / easy going plots and ideas. And while most if not all of these pictures are of established characters, I'm wanting to use them as face claims or OCs, in original settings.

Both to give full credit and also to provide a name if you want to look for yourself, that artist goes by the name Kittew.

So if your interested have a look at the images below, and if you see something you like, and let me know:

1) Which picture you liked
2) How you like to write (Personally I use thread or PM only, generally 2 or more paragraphs)
3) A theme, idea, or plot point you'd like to include (Is this hypocritical since I won't be listing ideas for all the images myself? Yes. Am I even slightly apologetic about that? No.)
4) Give me three kinks you enjoy. Vaginal and oral sex do not count, as that's pretty much an essential.

The pictures!

One - No specific ideas, I just like the almost slightly smug facial expression as shr's starting to undress herself. Like she knows how badly her partner wants her, and is enjoying teasing.

Two - Something a little magical going on? And we all know the benefits of having horns to grab hold of...

Three - Again nothing specific, just like the "Well? I'm waiting..." facial expression. Could be a moment of overconfidence before having her expectations shattered.

Four - Clothes don't seem to fit her, so who do they belong to?

Five - Questionable grammar aside, someone lost a bet and it's time to pay up?

Six - A friend, roommate, or sister who doesn't wear very much in the comfort of her own home. Does she know the effect she has on others?

Seven - Not a damn idea. But who doesn't love cute little ears and a big floofy tail?

Eight - Don't know how to word it well, but kinda get the vibe of her being amused and slightly condescending about a partners fetish / request, but playing along because it amuses her.

Nine - Vague, but 'innocent' girl wearing a t-shirt with a provocative slogan on it? People assume she's more outgoing than she actually is.

Ten - Something with a futuristic vibe? I don't know... was distracted by long hair, pretty face and thick thighs.

Elven - Nope, not a typo, just a pun. Maybe some fantasy raceplay? Elf x Orc?

Twelve - Aww, she fell asleep waiting. Think of a fun way to wake her up.

Back
Top Bottom