Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• ISTJ - Logistician

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ISFJ - Defender

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • INFJ - Advocate

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • INTJ - Architect

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • ISTP - Virtuoso

• ISFP - Adventurer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP - Mediator

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • INTP - Logician

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ESTP - Entrepreneur

• ESFP - Entertainer

• ENFP - Campaigner

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ENTP - Debator

• ESTJ - Executive

• ESFJ - Consul

• ENFJ - Protagonist

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ENTJ - Commander

• Total voters

ฦ’eral

๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ง๐•–๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค
Supporter
Alright, so I know Myer-Briggs/NERIS Type/'16 personality types' is kind of old news, but I personally find stuff like that fascinating.

So, my fellow BMRers, I pose to you the following question:

What is your personality type using the NERIS* scale?

*Myer-Briggs with an extra factor, if you are familiar with Myer-Briggs.

If you haven't taken one of these before, here you go, takes about 3-5minutes.

Personality Test

What do you think about your results? Do they feel accurate? Completely off? There's also a 'famous people' with your personality section in the results section. Do you vibe with those results - why or why not?

And, if you've taken this type of test before, have your results ever changed over time?

25dcc1401a13ca262cb929b37a4eb58f.png

I think the first time I took a Myer-Briggs (waaay longer than this one) personality test was all the way back in high school, and got ENTJ that time around. So I'm pretty surprised that not much has changed!

Here's some bonus contents for folks who are into this kind of thing.

d4fb677194292e33d63d8edca2f2375e.jpg

919fd2f15c026a20881bb809511ac9b6.jpg

link
credit - RetroJapan

Last edited:
Advocate INFJ-t
82% Introverted + 84% Intuitive + 71% Feeling + 74% Judging

Advocates generally strive to do what's right โ€“ and they want to help create a world where others do the right thing as well. People with this personality type may feel called to use their strengths โ€“ including creativity, imagination, and sensitivity โ€“ to uplift others and spread compassion. Concepts like egalitarianism and karma can mean a great deal to Advocates.

Advocates may see helping others as their purpose in life. They are troubled by injustice, and they typically care more about altruism than personal gain. As a result, Advocates tend to step in when they see someone facing unfairness or hardship. Many people with this personality type also aspire to fix society's deeper problems, in the hope that unfairness and hardship can become things of the past.

I recall getting this exact same result and 'Advocate' designation many years ago. I guess old stones in the field don't change much in time. lol

I do feel that it summarizes me with a fair degree of accuracy. I'm always way more concerned with the fate and predicaments of others than my own .... even to my detriment. Almost became a teacher (of something) before getting wrapped up in what I do now.

Pretty fun, thanks for posting.

I got INTJ-T this time around.

Yooo, INTJ fist-bump! Do you feel like the description of INTJ fit you or not? I'm actually pretty impressed with the accuracy of the description for the most part. Especially this line under 'friendship':

"Their sarcasm and witty banter may not be for everyone โ€“ especially people who struggle to read between the lines."

I laugh because I literally warn people about my sense of my humor.

Took it in highschool and took it again now, still an INFJ!

Same questions to you. Do you feel like it fits? Anything in particular from the personality results that you may or may not identify with?

Advocate INFJ-t
82% Introverted + 84% Intuitive + 71% Feeling + 74% Judging

Advocates generally strive to do what's right โ€“ and they want to help create a world where others do the right thing as well. People with this personality type may feel called to use their strengths โ€“ including creativity, imagination, and sensitivity โ€“ to uplift others and spread compassion. Concepts like egalitarianism and karma can mean a great deal to Advocates.

Advocates may see helping others as their purpose in life. They are troubled by injustice, and they typically care more about altruism than personal gain. As a result, Advocates tend to step in when they see someone facing unfairness or hardship. Many people with this personality type also aspire to fix society's deeper problems, in the hope that unfairness and hardship can become things of the past.

I recall getting this exact same result and 'Advocate' designation many years ago. I guess old stones in the field don't change much in time. lol

I do feel that it summarizes me with a fair degree of accuracy. I'm always way more concerned with the fate and predicaments of others than my own .... even to my detriment. Almost became a teacher (of something) before getting wrapped up in what I do now.

Pretty fun, thanks for posting.

Whistles. Those are some pretty lop-sided percentiles. My most extreme percentile was 68% - Thinking. It's cool that you have such a well-defined personality!

Alright, follow-up prompt to anyone who want to answer it.

Does anyone have a personality type they just really enjoy writing?

For me, I love writing ESTP. High-key chaotic attention-seekers/adrenaline-junkies. Rule-breakers. Wouldn't want to be an ESTP personally, but they are so fun to write!

I took one a few months ago, and I scored an ISFJ. Which feels... Not quite accurate to me. The sociability and whatnot of ISFJ does not match my introverted nature at all, and I have a number of anxiety issues, haha.

I took one a few months ago, and I scored an ISFJ. Which feels... Not quite accurate to me. The sociability and whatnot of ISFJ does not match my introverted nature at all, and I have a number of anxiety issues, haha.

How about this line under 'friendships' for ISFJ, does this seem accurate at all?

Given how generous Defenders are with their warm praise and support, it's not surprising that others enjoy their company enough to call them friends. The challenge is to be considered a friend back โ€“ people with the Defender personality type are shy and a little protective of themselves, but they also need to be able to connect on a deeper emotional level. It makes sense then that most of Defenders' friends are made not by random encounters on a wild night out, but through comfortable and consistent contact, as in class or in the workplace where they have the time to get to know each other little by little.

I definitely think it does. The big points that stuck out to me were the craving for success, the thirst for knowledge, and preferring being right to being popular (lol). I'm not a fan of small talk and definitely come off as rude or robotic sometimes.

Interestingly enough, I don't connect with that 'small talk' bit as much. But, perhaps that's by virtue of having spent so much of my life learning the art of small talk, that along the way that I've convinced myself I like it just fine? xD I'm all about white lies too.

I think the part of INTJ that I connect the most with is:

"For Architects, life is like a giant game of chess. Relying on strategy rather than chance, they contemplate the strengths and weaknesses of each move before they make it. And they never lose faith that, with enough ingenuity and insight, they can find a way to win โ€“ no matter what challenges might arise along the way."

Same questions to you. Do you feel like it fits? Anything in particular from the personality results that you may or may not identify with?

Oh definitely.

My exact results were:
86% Introverted
73% Intuitive
73% Feeling
60% Judging
65% Turbulent

I don't think it's a coincidence I don't remember any of the questions and got almost the same exact results as when I took this test in the past. This COULD easily be me just happy that I have a label for all my erratic personality quirks and things speaking, but I'm fully confident that this is an accurate representation of me. I can't speak for every personality type besides my own, but I've met one other INFJ, or at least one I could identify, it was odd how alike we were in our habits, how we interact with people and how we process and handle situations. That could just very well have been a coincidence, but I'm inclined to think otherwise.

I'm sort of what it mentions a 'fake extrovert', to others I might seem super outgoing and friendly when you first meet and people will think I'm extroverted, but the truth is it's just how we be, and I get hella drained socially. I'm a staunch advocate for peace and am always able to diffuse arguments both for myself and others around if I'm even the least bit involved. Again, this could be me just 'projecting' what I want to see with what they've written out, but damn, it feels so accurate it's a little scary!

Alright, follow-up prompt to anyone who want to answer it.

Does anyone have a personality type they just really enjoy writing?

For me, I love writing ESTP. High-key chaotic attention-seekers/adrenaline-junkies. Rule-breakers. Wouldn't want to be an ESTP personally, but they are so fun to write!

ENFP! It's basically what I'd want to be if I didn't have to have someone else speak up for me and handle all the highly socialized things it would require for major change and advocation, I mean, ENFP's feel similar to INFJ's in some weird way even if we aren't exactly alike. We both want to campaign our ideas and concepts but we just go about it in completely different ways, I've been having a lot of fun playing as Lux from League of Legends for example, who I think is an ENFP!

How about this line under 'friendships' for ISFJ, does this seem accurate at all?

Given how generous Defenders are with their warm praise and support, it's not surprising that others enjoy their company enough to call them friends. The challenge is to be considered a friend back โ€“ people with the Defender personality type are shy and a little protective of themselves, but they also need to be able to connect on a deeper emotional level. It makes sense then that most of Defenders' friends are made not by random encounters on a wild night out, but through comfortable and consistent contact, as in class or in the workplace where they have the time to get to know each other little by little.

Aha, ignore my previous post. The INTJ test was actually one from 2016, I was looking at the wrong test results - I have these in paper format for a few reasons since they're part of some psych evaluations I took. The most recent test I took, and the one that I feel is more reliable after reading about it labels me an ISFJ personality type. which I feel is a lot more appropriate for myself. The ISFJ type models me to a T, really. I've often been told I'm a hard worker and a people pleaser, but at the same time I can take things personally, tend to be reserved/shy, and ultimately can easily overload/burden myself by wanting to help others.

INFP-T, which is what Iโ€™ve gotten in the past. Iโ€™ve always thought it feels appropriate.

F04632C3-E4BB-4833-9A4A-004A249F2CBD.jpeg

I've never done this before, grabbed the INTJ Architect. I had some pretty striking numbers, I lean 97% introverted and 86% thinking over feeling. The introvert thing lines up for me, I've known for a long time that I veer towards significant introversion introversion. The 86% was a bit of a surprise. I know that I tend to think things out over making decisions based on feelings, just didn't think I went that far.

All in all, I find the match a bit weird. Not completely out of place but I don't feel like I'm as analytical as the little bio sets the type out to be. But I definitely have the thirst for knowledge outlined, along with getting frustrated in social situations.

I'm sort of what it mentions a 'fake extrovert', to others I might seem super outgoing and friendly when you first meet and people will think I'm extroverted, but the truth is it's just how we be, and I get hella drained socially.

Yooo I connect with this so hard. I genuinely enjoy people? But in short bursts. Unlike most traits associated with introverts, I quite enjoy things like being in the spotlight, public speaking, making small talk with someone seated next to me on a plane that I've never met in my life... I think the extra 'assertiveness' factor on NERIS is what skewed my results this time around deep into introversion territory. I feel like everything I just describe fall under 'assertiveness' and not under 'extroversion', which on Myer-Briggs got lumped into the same thing.

All of that said though, if I'm tired or just otherwise need to recharge, I avoid social outings like the plague. Very much a big headphones, hood on, don't talk to me sorta vibe

INFP-T, which is what Iโ€™ve gotten in the past. Iโ€™ve always thought it feels appropriate.

You got the writer one!! I've been waiting for someone to pop up and say they got this one. Honestly I expected more of this one given the setting we are in.

I've never done this before, grabbed the INTJ Architect. I had some pretty striking numbers, I lean 97% introverted and 86% thinking over feeling. The introvert thing lines up for me, I've known for a long time that I veer towards significant introversion introversion. The 86% was a bit of a surprise. I know that I tend to think things out over making decisions based on feelings, just didn't think I went that far.

All in all, I find the match a bit weird. Not completely out of place but I don't feel like I'm as analytical as the little bio sets the type out to be. But I definitely have the thirst for knowledge outlined, along with getting frustrated in social situations.

Another INTJ for the club! I'm honestly surprised by this. This is what google had to say about the personality types and their frequencies. Take it with a grain of salt since I haven't looked into the actual survey/study, but I'm assuming it's based on some kind of population aggregate data.

d4fb677194292e33d63d8edca2f2375e.jpg

919fd2f15c026a20881bb809511ac9b6.jpg

In other news, I was lowkey experimenting to see if I'm going to end up with 'introversion' being highly skewed in poll results given this is a writing forum, and so far, I have not been surprised. x3

Oh, that was a rather long test. I confess that I've probably gone through the last few questions a tad swifter than I should =) Anyway, I've got Turbulent Consul, ESFJ-T, Sentinel, and Social Engagement respectively. I didn't browse through all of the elaborate explanations what those might exactly mean, but from what I've seen, I can't say it's a strikingly bad way to describe myself =) It says I have a tender heart too, which is incredibly nice to hear ๐Ÿ™ƒ Often too needy?! Fishing for compliments? Oh noโ€ฆ Haha.

Thanks for sharing this site. It was quite interesting~

Oh, that was a rather long test. I confess that I've probably gone through the last few questions a tad swifter than I should =) Anyway, I've got Turbulent Consul, ESFJ-T, Sentinel, and Social Engagement respectively. I didn't browse through all of the elaborate explanations what those might exactly mean, but from what I've seen, I can't say it's a strikingly bad way to describe myself =) It says I have a tender heart too, which is incredibly nice to hear ๐Ÿ™ƒ Often too needy?! Fishing for compliments? Oh noโ€ฆ Haha.

Thanks for sharing this site. It was quite interesting~

"People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular."

The 'race' to Wave's inbox checks out. x3

Remember to vote! I wanna see more 'Es' on this extremely skewed chart of mine.

In other news, maybe I should have done a separate category under votes for A and T and allowed multiple votes. Where are my A's at????? Come on, ya all must exist. It's getting lonely in this club.

ENFJT3.png
My Results
ENFJ-T.png

"Speaking Up for What's Right
These personality types have an uncanny ability to pick up on people's underlying motivations and beliefs. At times, they may not even understand how they come to grasp another person's mind and heart so quickly. These flashes of insight can make Protagonists incredibly persuasive and inspiring communicators." Introduction | Protagonist (ENFJ) Personality | 16Personalities
ENFJ-T2.png

"Protagonistsโ€™ secret weapon is their purity of intent. Generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. Even when they disagree with someone, Protagonists search for common ground. The result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore โ€“ particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts." Introduction | Protagonist (ENFJ) Personality | 16Personalities

ENFJT.png

I saw the poll first and expected Defender or Logician, actually. I have to say this really surprised me! Very insightful and remarkably accurate. It even predicted my line of work.

ENFJT.png

I saw the poll first and expected Defender or Logician, actually. I have to say this really surprised me! Very insightful and remarkably accurate. It even predicted my line of work.

What website is that career one from? I don't think that's from the base link I gave. I think I'll edit it into my threadstarter post

So I looked at INTJ. My profession is on it, so I'll give it that. That said, INTJ careers are all over the place. I certainly don't think 'photographer' and 'financial analyst' and 'software developer' are all that similar. Coincidentally, my profession is also on the ENFJ ones, so you know, SUS.

ISTJ-T - the Logistician:

The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do โ€“ when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

I'd largely agree with that.

TYPE:Turbulent Virtuoso?
CODE:ISTP-T?
ROLE:Explorer?
STRATEGY:Constant Improvement?
The biggest issue Virtuosos are likely to face is that they often act too soon, taking for granted their permissive nature and assuming that others are the same. They'll be the first to tell an insensitive joke, get overly involved in someone else's project, roughhouse and play around, or suddenly change their plans because something more interesting came up.

That seems surpassingly accurate.

Got INFP-T (Mediator).

People with this personality type tend to feel directionless or stuck until they connect with a sense of purpose for their lives. For many Mediators, this purpose has something to do with uplifting others and their ability to feel other people's suffering as if it were their own. While Mediators want to help everyone, they need to focus their energy and efforts โ€“ otherwise, they can end up exhausted.

That sounds like me alright, people said I'm a Mulder kind of guy and I usually agree, even moreso with the list of characters/authors the site handily provided. Also predicted my career path!

INTROVERTED 83
INTUITIVE 59
THINKING 65
JUDGING 57
ASSERTIVE 60

Huh.. The work place stuff was spot on. I usually keep to self and like my freedom/individualism. Actually, lot of stuff was pretty spot on.

wow, twinsies. Also you are the only other A so far, fist bump!!!!!!

wow, twinsies. Also you are the only other A so far, fist bump!!!!!!
Thought were couple others. It is showing 4 that cast votes in INTJ-A. Well, less some didn't comment.

Also found it neat with the characters things if you scroll down to see people. I always wonder why I like Professor Moriarty. Apparently Gandalf the Grey was also listed as INTJ-A. And Tywin Lannister in GoTs.

I wonder what the other Lannister was/got. The hated son/'disabled' one.

Back
Top Bottom