Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F How's it hanging?

Triss Merigold

Planetoid
So I've decided I should post my futa related things here as it seems a more suitable place for them, though feel free to check out my F x M or F request thread if you'd like.

Now to just make it clear I'm looking to play either futas or against them as female characters. Maybe I'll get to playing male characters one day. Hopefully this will be like an in-between stepping stone for that. As I've worked in this genre a little I've found in the land of dick on dick I'm much better suited as a bottom or power bottom. And that some of my characters fall more into trap territory in some people's views than futa. Just some extra FYI.

Ratios I believe should flex depending on a plot but a good story is just as important as the smut. I'm not here to sext and speaking of that, one liners are a quick deal breaker, I know things can be a little sparse at times but at least give me a paragraph, preferably two, to work with.

Now for likes/dislikes, keep in mind they are not requirements.

Yes Please
Big cocks
Lots of cum
Multiple penetration
Light cum inflation
Light stomach bulge
Age gaps
Bdsm
Pregnancy/risk
Exhibitionism
Non human cocks

No Gos
Poop stuff
Sexual gore
Vore
Hyper*

* I'm not against big, but keep it close to the realm of believability. I make exceptions for cocks because, well I like a 12" horse cock once in a while.

And Plots!

Senators Son ********

Everyone likes some good scandal and karma right?! So what I'm thinking here is that a powerful conservative senator has a son that he thinks is just a little feminine but a regular good ole American boy. Problem is, he's hardly ever around. And by night the son (MC) is a trap hooker. Definitely something his conservative voter base would be outraged to find out, he certainly wouldn't be able to have a shot at running for president if something like that hit the press. With a washed up trophy wife mom it's not truly hard to keep his little secret from parents that don't want to put together the hints they get occasionally. I'm looking for a partner interested in playing at least one John and hopefully a few John's and maybe even a pimp or his dad. I could play the mom as well either just as a side character in the background or as a more prominent figure. But some elements I figure we could include would be blackmail, rough sex, public/risky sex, and maybe some bimbofication later on in the plot. I had this going as a MxF plot originally but it seems like the stakes are higher if MC is a trap, and maybe offering some more humour in some situations.

Holy Hypocrite
I'd like to play out a plot where MC seduces a priest, an extremely conservative priest. It could be that they simply know each other via living in the same community, she goes to his church or even that it's a Catholic school/Church and my character is always in trouble. I feel like this could be modern or historical though it'd be a bit cheesy historically not absolutely accurate.

The Turn
This could be played out a huge number of ways but essentially a trap seducing a straight guy for a slice of life romance. Could do a power bottom for this but I very rarely get to play much else in the realm of futas and femboys so I'd really like to do something more along the lines of a switch.

Prison Bitch
This is actually an adaptation of my FxM prison setting but I figure it fits pretty damn well here as well and a lot simpler plot setup. MC gets arrested, for what I'll probably make up when we're going through the plot together. But being as it would be 'plausible' to have MC in with the general population I think we could work some gangbangs in and then maybe she tries to cozy up with one of the gang leaders for some protection. Or it could be action with the guards to get special treatment and them to sneak her some contraband. Again pretty loose idea, if you want to build on it with me just send me that PM.

Concubine
Born to a very poor family, MC just seems to lack the strength of his brothers to work the fields or fight for the local warlord. So after a blight decimated the families livestock and crops they sell him to a slaver as a girl. YC could be the slaver or a rich powerful sultan with exotic tastes or unknowingly buys a futa for his own company.

The Prince
In a piece treaty between kingdoms, Royal children are exchanged as a kind of hostage to ensure both sides are true to their word and keep the peace. However one king has a devilish plan, he will raise his rivals son as a girl, and allow his alchemist to meddle in the princes meals with the idea that the people would never accept a ruler to take the throne that is neither male nor female once his rival dies. You could play the evil king, a royal guard, a hand maiden, the evil kings son, or a warrior sent to retrieve the prince. Or something totally different if you have other ideas.

You Want to Keep Your Job?
A modern setting where MC is YCs boss. Times are tough and the company needs to make cuts. Either your character is not performing as well as his/her coworkers, or just plain unlucky. The fact is you're getting fired. Unless you can convince your boss to let you stay. Now ideally I'd like to make this Futa x Male, but against female works too, and that no one really knows what is between MC legs although there are wild rumors around the water cooler.

The Shy Beauty
A beautiful young woman moves to a new town, either a late teen going to school or mid twenties and working a new job. She's beautiful but seems oddly withdrawn from advances by others. And that's because she harbors a secret between her legs. Pretty straight forward, I can picture this being modern or fantasy. Also excepting both male and female partners for this.

Forbidden Rituals
The Witcher universe would be well suited for this but a general fantasy or modern fantasy setting would work as well. MC is a sorceress, quite a frisky one, and in the course of pursuing power and carnal delights she stumbles upon an ancient tome that she can just barely translate and understand small bits. It starts out well enough but soon spirals out of her control, giving her a big cock and an insatiable sex drive. YC could be her partner (m or f) an apprentice or assistant, a king or queen she advises or simply a stranger she meets, we can figure that out together.

Feel free to DM me with any questions! I do have a discord if that's your thing. Or if you want me to play a female against your futas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom