Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled."Then let us go. I'm getting pruny."She saw his expressiong change from that in which she fist met him.She smiled and raised herself, and when she did, his face brushed between her ample breats, then he was getting a good glimpse of her bare pussy."Shall we."She simply said and stepped out of the bath, heading for a lounge chair where bath robes were folded onto.She took one and drapped it over herself, not bothering to tie it.She felt refreshed and why not let other get a gander of her refreshed, glowing body.

Keane stepped out of the bath after Ebony made a point of teasing him with her body on her exit, having to smile just a bit. Grabbing a towel to dry himself, he tossed it aside and moved to grab a robe as well. Seeing that she left hers open, he simply gave her a sly grin as he tied his, deciding to make someone work for it who wished to see beneath it. Offering her an arm, he tilted his head slightly. "Shall we then?"

Ebony smiled, taking his arm, her robe opening a bit more, hanging off her shoulder and led him towards the large double doors of the bath.When she stepped out, cool air his her skin, causing tiny bumps to run over her body, till they calmed and disappeared."Lets see how everyone is doing."She said, leading him down the same hallway they had come down in order to take the bath and finaly standing in the lobby area.She smiled, seeing people gawk at her, blushing and grinning with lust.She was beauitful, so why hide it.She led Keane towards the Tea room, people greeting her, some saying good bye for the evening.She spide Shade, kneeled down before a woman and simply held herself and sat down in a large circled table, legs crossing, eyes focused on what Shade was going to do."let me watch.Shade is among the most requested.A natural born sub."she said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst couldn't take it anymore.Her inside her burning, her pussy throbbing around his cock , her nipples aching.She was close, she had to burst.She writhed, breathing hard, until she cried out."M-Master...c-cumming, cumming, cummingg~~"she said, her pussy clamping down hard around his cock, bac arching, body spasming as the waves of pleasure rush through her.It felt like hours, but she finally opened her eyes, her body saded.She felt so good, better then ever and this man was the cause of her sated body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade smiled and bowed his head."Then continue I shall Mistress."He said, licking and kissing her right knee, pampering her still.He placed his hands on her knee, moving them up till they slipped under her dress and slightly pushed it up.As the dress moved up, so did his head and lips, kissing her thigh little by little.He moved down, switching to the other knee and went up, kissing still.She gently and unforcesibly, coaxed her legs to open, spreading and seeing the lovely silk panties she wore.He hesitated, only for a moment, then pressed his lips against the inside of her thigh, moving up and kissed between her legs.The softness of her panties teasing his lips.He groaned and went to her other thigh, kissing, and moved up, kissing between her legs.Her sex smelled delicious, like cinnamon and vanilla almost."Mistress....can I...continue.."he asked, his voice strangled almost.He wanted to taste this new, delicious beauty to better please her.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled, taking his arm, her robe opening a bit more, hanging off her shoulder and led him towards the large double doors of the bath.When she stepped out, cool air his her skin, causing tiny bumps to run over her body, till they calmed and disappeared."Lets see how everyone is doing."She said, leading him down the same hallway they had come down in order to take the bath and finaly standing in the lobby area.She smiled, seeing people gawk at her, blushing and grinning with lust.She was beauitful, so why hide it.She led Keane towards the Tea room, people greeting her, some saying good bye for the evening.She spide Shade, kneeled down before a woman and simply held herself and sat down in a large circled table, legs crossing, eyes focused on what Shade was going to do."let me watch.Shade is among the most requested.A natural born sub."she said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade smiled and bowed his head."Then continue I shall Mistress."He said, licking and kissing her right knee, pampering her still.He placed his hands on her knee, moving them up till they slipped under her dress and slightly pushed it up.As the dress moved up, so did his head and lips, kissing her thigh little by little.He moved down, switching to the other knee and went up, kissing still.She gently and unforcesibly, coaxed her legs to open, spreading and seeing the lovely silk panties she wore.He hesitated, only for a moment, then pressed his lips against the inside of her thigh, moving up and kissed between her legs.The softness of her panties teasing his lips.He groaned and went to her other thigh, kissing, and moved up, kissing between her legs.Her sex smelled delicious, like cinnamon and vanilla almost."Mistress....can I...continue.."he asked, his voice strangled almost.He wanted to taste this new, delicious beauty to better please her.

Her breathe quickened slightly as he moved further up, responding to his touch automatically. Her eyes closed and her back arced slightly as he got closer. She nodded in response to his question, "Yes..continue..please..." she moaned. Her hands slid down her body and over her legs to his head, slightly urging him to go further. She was slightly aware of the thought that their might be other people in the room, but at the moment she didn't care. She needed him to go further.

Lustfull_Sin said:

Keane simply nodded silently and joined Ebony at the table, his eyes falling onto the scene before them. "I'm glad someone does. I make a poor submissive. I'm afraid my will is just a bit too strong and my nature quite defiant." He seemed somewhat disgusted actually as he watched the man kneeling before the woman, not at the woman of course, but at what he perceived as a lack of self-respect and backbone within the man. He was a different creature, however, and had defied his Maker by choosing independence over servitude. He view one who was so quick to bow to the whims of another as weak and beneath his notice. It appeared Shade would not be one of those he would be training unless he grew a pair of cajones overnight.

His eyes did fall on the curious woman, however, watching her intently for a few moments before leaning closer to Ebony and speaking softly. "Perhaps once the spineless one finishes licking her boots we should speak with her. I think this one might have something to offer you." His comment was purely metaphorical obviously about having her boots licked, and he sensed a purpose in the woman that the man was currently servicing.

Myst couldn't take it anymore.Her inside her burning, her pussy throbbing around his cock , her nipples aching.She was close, she had to burst.She writhed, breathing hard, until she cried out."M-Master...c-cumming, cumming, cummingg~~"she said, her pussy clamping down hard around his cock, bac arching, body spasming as the waves of pleasure rush through her.It felt like hours, but she finally opened her eyes, her body saded.She felt so good, better then ever and this man was the cause of her sated body.

The tension continuing to build up in his cock, he could feel the head tingle as it continued to plow into, and separate, the walls of her wet pussy. His cock throbbing nearly thumping within her, he could feel himself on the verge of a climax, but it looks like she beat him to it. Her pussy tightening around his shaft, he came but a second later into her hot insides, his sticky and warm juices filling her and mixes with her's.

His strength finally given way, this position while pleasurable, was quite taxing on his body and now that he had cummed, he felt it all the more. Placing his arm around her back, he held her up as he moved steadily backwards until reaching the bed, falling back, he let her rest on top of him, as his chest heaved a bit. His breath deep as he rested. "Glad I... ran into ... you tonight." He said tiredly.

Shade smiled happily, glad that he got permission to continue with his..ministrations.He licked his lips and pushed her legs further apart, bringing her forward, then dove right in.He liked at her panties, soaking them, sucking on her clit through the material and nibbled.His hands massaged and caressed her thighs, his tongue poking at her wet panties and pussy.The smell of her, the taste, it was intoxicating.Finaly, with one hand, he moved her panties to the side and thrusting his tongue as deep as he could, licking and rubbing her pussy walls, massaging as he put it and made her feel twice or trice as good then before."You taste...so divine..Mistress.."he said, licking her again.His cock was hard and strained against the zipper of his pants, wanting to be let out, but he wasn't going to, not until she either said so, or he asked for permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony quirked a brow.A maid had passed by and placed two drinks on the table.One filled with a crimson colored liquid, the other a more darker red.She of course was drinking blood with a bit of brandy inside.She took a small sip, licking her lips."Spineless he may be....best watch your mouth by the way.....anyways..spineless...not really, no.He chooses to fall to his knees for any woman that enter this Manor.His life story isn't one for me to personally share, but his instead.There is a reason as to why he does what he does."She said, rubbing his thigh."And don't worry.I love it when my subs fight back.Maybe having you as a sub for a bit could be rather fun."She teased and took another swig of her blood mixed brandy.

"and whatever that woman wants..well...it better be something that doesn't waste my time."she said, placing her drink down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Myst gasped as her Master fell backwards onto the bed.She thought she might have been to heavy, but it seemed he didn't mind.She kissed his chest, his adam's apple, then nuzzled his neck."I'm glad that you are glad Master.I will please you for how ever long you wish for me to please thee."She said, nibbling and pulling on his earlobe."Would you like me to leave you to rest...or did you wish to continue or do something else...perductive."her voice was sultry and seductive.She couldn't get enough from being fucked nice and hard, no matter how many times or by how many people.She only stopped when her patron wished to stop.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony quirked a brow.A maid had passed by and placed two drinks on the table.One filled with a crimson colored liquid, the other a more darker red.She of course was drinking blood with a bit of brandy inside.She took a small sip, licking her lips."Spineless he may be....best watch your mouth by the way.....anyways..spineless...not really, no.He chooses to fall to his knees for any woman that enter this Manor.His life story isn't one for me to personally share, but his instead.There is a reason as to why he does what he does."She said, rubbing his thigh."And don't worry.I love it when my subs fight back.Maybe having you as a sub for a bit could be rather fun."She teased and took another swig of her blood mixed brandy.

"and whatever that woman wants..well...it better be something that doesn't waste my time."she said, placing her drink down.

Keane pursed his lips slightly at her words, nodding his understanding at the statements about Shade, but apparently not liking being referred to as a sub himself. "I am not, nor have I ever been a submissive, Mistress. You are old, and powerful, but in essence I am far older than you or anyone else in this establishment. My hands helped to craft this world you walk upon. You would do well to remember that. I serve you because I was summoned here to do so by a higher power than either of us, and I will do so faithfully, but do not mistake my loyalty for submission."

As her hand fell to his leg, he rested his over it, calming down a bit, and simply watched the interaction between Shade and the woman. "I believe she might be interested in providing service to you."

Myst gasped as her Master fell backwards onto the bed.She thought she might have been to heavy, but it seemed he didn't mind.She kissed his chest, his adam's apple, then nuzzled his neck."I'm glad that you are glad Master.I will please you for how ever long you wish for me to please thee."She said, nibbling and pulling on his earlobe."Would you like me to leave you to rest...or did you wish to continue or do something else...perductive."her voice was sultry and seductive.She couldn't get enough from being fucked nice and hard, no matter how many times or by how many people.She only stopped when her patron wished to stop.

"Wait are you ready to leave me already, didn't you promise to be mine all night long....?" He said inbetween heavy breaths, his chest rising and falling with each intake and out take of air. "I'm just a bit tired... I just had quite the little workout afterall, a very fun workout, but strenuous none the less..." He said with a bit of a smirk, placing his hand on her bare back and having the tips of his fingers run up it. "That and I just blew my load and I'm a guy... it takes a bit for me to ready to go again, just like any other guy..." His hand falling lower, it reaches her firm little ass, giving it a playful slap before saying. "But I'm sure having your sexy little body pressed against mine like this will get me up and going even faster."

Ebony smiled. Touched a nerve it seemed, how adorable. She shifted, turning her body and threw her legs over his lap. "I was always fond of older men. No wonder I like you so much."she said, licking her lips in a flirtation manner. "And whatever that woman wants....she should be ready to give her all...all of herself to me. One night with me and she'll either regret it and change her mind..or...she'll stay and do whatever I tell her to do."she said, taking another drink. When one asked for work, Ebony put them to the test...literally. She gave the person to another maid, one who was taught to be a dominate and had them do whatever they wanted. Then the person was given to a sub to see what they can to others. Then Ebony took them. Given them both the dominate and sub side of her. If they regretted or had issues, then they were welcomed.

Ebony slolwy glided her hand up and down her thigh, relaxing herself. "I love theme weeks."She said in a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst looked at him. "I won't leave you Master."she said, kissing him. "And you humans...are so adorable. Males of your kind need rest, while those of mine can keep going for days and days."She said. "Mistress Ebony had a special drink made. It combines an incubus's blood and lycan's and mixed inside red wine to help potent the elixis. It helps when a male wishes to keep going even after they have relieved. Would you like to try it Master, or do just wish to bask in this little, before we continue again."she asked, licking his neck, her hips grinding into him, teasing him almost.

Myst looked at him. "I won't leave you Master."she said, kissing him. "And you humans...are so adorable. Males of your kind need rest, while those of mine can keep going for days and days."She said. "Mistress Ebony had a special drink made. It combines an incubus's blood and lycan's and mixed inside red wine to help potent the elixis. It helps when a male wishes to keep going even after they have relieved. Would you like to try it Master, or do just wish to bask in this little, before we continue again."she asked, licking his neck, her hips grinding into him, teasing him almost.

"Human...?" He said as his chest continued to rise and fall with each consecutive breath, his mouth with half a grin as he enjoyed the pleasant weight on top of him. "You did say something about being a fairy, didn't you...?" Up till now he didn't know such things even existed, but upon entrance to this establishment, he's seen many things that didn't quite fit in this world. Tails, cat ears, and wings were but the few out of place objects that appeared on some of the maid of this place. "What did you mean by that?" He said prepared for whatever may come...

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled. Touched a nerve it seemed, how adorable. She shifted, turning her body and threw her legs over his lap. "I was always fond of older men. No wonder I like you so much."she said, licking her lips in a flirtation manner. "And whatever that woman wants....she should be ready to give her all...all of herself to me. One night with me and she'll either regret it and change her mind..or...she'll stay and do whatever I tell her to do."she said, taking another drink. When one asked for work, Ebony put them to the test...literally. She gave the person to another maid, one who was taught to be a dominate and had them do whatever they wanted. Then the person was given to a sub to see what they can to others. Then Ebony took them. Given them both the dominate and sub side of her. If they regretted or had issues, then they were welcomed.

Ebony slolwy glided her hand up and down her thigh, relaxing herself. "I love theme weeks."She said in a sigh.

"I think she would want to stay," Keane remarked, giving Ebony a sly grin. "I can speak from experience I think." He turned to watch the events before them, his hand resting on her other thigh and sliding up slowly. It was a rather erotic display, and he found that it simply caused him to want the Mistress yet again. Licking his lips, he shifted in his seat a bit, the rise becoming visible below the belt of his robe as he grew a bit more excited. His hand slid further up her thigh, teasing at her sex just a bit with his fingertips as it slid between her legs.

"And what is the theme again?" He wasn't really certain about theme nights and such, only that being near this woman seemed to arouse every sexual desire he had on a regular basis.

Myst smiled."as of right now Master.I'm in disguised.I have the ability to give myself a human appearance.But yes, I am a fair."she said and smiled, sitting up on top of him and looked down at him."Let me show you...how I really look like."she said and without even getting off, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.Her skin began to change color, going from a cream peach to a pale pink, her hair going from black to purple, her lips turning dark blue.Fuzzy antenas sprouted from otop her head, both fuzzy and then two large, shiny wings appeared from her back.They were clear,though when she moved them, the light caught them as her wings gave a rainbow shine almost.Myst opened her eyes and they were now blue."See....does...does my true appearance appeal to your taste."She asked, holding her breathe.Not many of the patrons liked to fucked her in this state.They would rather do her in her human apperance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony closed her eyes, head tilting back, a small gasp leaving her breathe."I-its....Japanese theme...this week.Thus..the kimonos."she said, popping her knee up and moved it out, opening her legs just a bit."Such a randa ass male you are."she said, her other leg moving back and forth, her calf rubbing at his erection."I did love voyeurism...can't get enough of it."she said, smiling, her eyes shinning and glowing with lust.

"Mmm...you just seem to have that effect on me, Mistress," Keane responded to Ebony as he slid two fingers into her, letting them probe her slowly as he began to finger fuck her while they watched the show in front of them. "And I can tell you like watching. You're already so wet again...or is that just from being so close to me?" He winked at her playfully as his fingers continued to play havoc on her tight pussy, sinking into her and pressing against her walls while his thumb rested against her clit and began to massage it slowly.

She let out a soft gasp as her pussy was invaded by his fingers.She could only smile and chuckle a bit, her hips moving about on the chair as he slipped in and out of her."I think...I'm wet from both you and the nice show."She said, biting her lip, his thumb doing magic on her clit."Oh God, your the only one so far to drive me mad."she said, rocking her hips a bit now.One hand gripped the bottom of the chair, while she other gripped the side of the table."I might end up riding you again."she said, already seeing people once again watching her as well as the show that going on across from her.

"Well Mistress...I'm all for giving another...demonstration if you want," Keane teased as his fingers continued to play havoc on Ebony's wet pussy. His thumb rubbed her clit in a circular motion while his forefinger and middle finger probed against her walls, seeking out her g-spot to stroke it teasingly. His robe was now starting to fall to the sides below the belt, revealing his cock as it grew harder and made its way into the light past the material, offering her even more temptation.

She could only smile, moving her legs and though she let out a tiny whimpered mew, she had to stand, body straddling over his.Instead of lowering herself, taking in his cock, she simply took his hand once more and placed it between her legs, her own hands settled on his shoudlers for support and balance."lets just keep going with the hand work for now."She said, dipping her head down and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting hard into his mouth, poking and teasing his tongue as well.

Chris was a fit man of a height 5'4'' and he had the darkest and deepest brown eyes anyone would gaze into. His dirty blond hair that was a shade of wintered aged wheat was kept short and neat. He wore a simple suit and entered the Maid Manor. He was told by a friend that if he wanted to unwind after a business trip this was the place. He blushed looking at all the women pleasuring the men. Oh my." Chris felt out of place and he took off his coat because frankly it was steamy in Maid Manor. Um could someone explain to me how this works please?"

(I prefer dark haired women.)

This is what his face would look like except the hair is shorter and no pierced ears.

http://www.anivide.com/user/pur3instinct

Fate stumbled about, as she tried her best to guide guests on where to go as well as say good bye to those who have, or felt they have over stayed their stay.She smiled, and when she turned, she bump into someone, face hitting their arm it seemed.She winced, rubbing her nose, then blushed, looking up.Her wings flapped, but she stopped, hearing someone gasp as the sudden litle burst of wind raised a few skirts."Hello, Welcome to the Maid Manor."she said, bowing her head.She re adjusted her black kimono, making sure the sash was on tight.She didn't much like it, then again, she was a recent fallen, so she was still getting used to the fact that she worked with...slutty woman.The kimono itself was revealing.It only stopped just above the curve of her ass and her cleavage was showing to everyone around.

"Ummmm...I'm Fate.Are you new here."she asked the blonde hair man with a smile.

Chris smiled and nodded to Fate. Hi Fate, I'm Chris and well to be honest I haven't a clue what I should do. I was looking to relax after this business trip that I had come home from." He looked Fate over and smiled politely. I was told that this is the place to be if I wanted to relax so maybe you could help me with that?" Chris looked around the room in stunned silence after he finished his sentence and saw several men human and non-human getting blow jobs. Chris was in fact part dragon on his mothers side and had the wings and tail to prove it. They were emerald green.

Fate could only smile, seeing how he went silent, his head looking around as some of the patron were receiving will given oral."I'll be happy to help you out Master Chris."She said, taking his arm and hugged it close to her breasts."Did you wish to sit down and have a drink.Were you hungry.Right now, a small show will be performed in the Tea Room by our lovely maids, did you wish to see it...or."She smirked."Did you wish to head to one of out private rooms and relax...take a bath or shower....I can even give you a nice little massage if you like."She said, her voice as sultry as can be.

Chris smiled at the mention of a bath and massage. A bath would be lovely then a massage to follow it afterwards and maybe the Lady Fate would care to indulge herself and join me in the tub?" Crackle touched her wings and compared his scaled ones to her feathered wings. So different yet so alike." Chris chuckled and let Fate lead the way to a private room and he closed the door and stripped down while he waited for the bath to be prepared.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She could only smile, moving her legs and though she let out a tiny whimpered mew, she had to stand, body straddling over his.Instead of lowering herself, taking in his cock, she simply took his hand once more and placed it between her legs, her own hands settled on his shoudlers for support and balance."lets just keep going with the hand work for now."She said, dipping her head down and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting hard into his mouth, poking and teasing his tongue as well.

Kean met her kiss eagerly, smiling against her lips a bit wickedly as his fingers pushed their way beyond her pussy lips and probed into her once more while his thumb once again rested against her clit, rubbing it sensually while his two fingers pressed and stirred inside her walls to seek out her g-spot once more.

He was enjoying teasing her in this manner obviously, and had to like the way she even denied herself what she wanted to enjoy the sensation a bit more. He liked to make her cum before ever letting her have his cock, and would do so given the opportunity in whatever way he could imagine, be it his fingers or tongue that made her scream in ecstasy.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris smiled at the mention of a bath and massage. "A bath would be lovely then a massage to follow it afterwards and maybe the Lady Fate would care to indulge herself and join me in the tub?" Crackle touched her wings and compared his scaled ones to her feathered wings. "So different yet so alike." Chris chuckled and let Fate lead the way to a private room and he closed the door and stripped down while he waited for the bath to be prepared.
(( =>-<= can you put quotation marks on from when your character is speaking to when he ends.Its confuzzaling me))

She smiled, though blushed, holding in a moan as he touched her wings.They were sensitive to the touch and since she had fallen, they were hyper sensitive even more to any touch what so ever.She looked at Chris and nodded her head."I'll be happy to join you Master Chris."She said, taking his hand and led him towards the hall of many private rooms.Some were occupied it seems, since she saw many "Do Not Disturb" or "Please Come In" signs hanging from the doors knobs.Passing atleast ten doors now, she finally stopped at one that wasn't occupied.She opened the doors, revealing what appeared to be the Metal Room.Everything inside had metal furnishing and walls.The bed posts and boards were all metal, the frame holding up a plush, comfy matress that was drapped in silver sheets and pillows.The love couch, metal as it was, had soft silver pillows and back rest.There were a few metal chairs and tables as well as a full mini bar to the left."Ahh the Metal Room.This should be to your liking."She said as she guided him in, hearing the door closed behind."Please, feel free to accomidate yourself Master, while I prepare your bath.If you like-"She raised her hand over to the wall on the right where racks after racks of "pleasure toys" hung."-feels free to select a toy if you wish to use it."She smiled and headed over to the master bathroom to the left, entering and started to fussle with the bath.

The bathroom was also metal.From sink to shower, to tub to walls.Only the floor was a gray silver tile.She began in setting up the bath, making sure it wasn't to hot or cold.She threw in a few scented beads to give the water a nice lavender smell to it.When it was full to the right amount, she stopped the water and headed back out to the room, only to stop, seeing Chrish naked."Hehe, seems you couldn't wait."she said as she tugged at her obi sash,feeling it loosen, then fall to the floor."your bath is ready Master."she said ina lusty voice.

rage0976 said:
Lustfull_Sin said:

Kean met her kiss eagerly, smiling against her lips a bit wickedly as his fingers pushed their way beyond her pussy lips and probed into her once more while his thumb once again rested against her clit, rubbing it sensually while his two fingers pressed and stirred inside her walls to seek out her g-spot once more.

He was enjoying teasing her in this manner obviously, and had to like the way she even denied herself what she wanted to enjoy the sensation a bit more. He liked to make her cum before ever letting her have his cock, and would do so given the opportunity in whatever way he could imagine, be it his fingers or tongue that made her scream in ecstasy.

Nails digging into his shoudlers, Ebony tossed her head back, body arching as he found her magical pleasure spot.She quivered at the rubbing, but couldn't help but love it all the same.She panted, looking back to him, her eyes dazed as she rocked her hips."No..matter...how many..times...I..do it..with you.I...can't...get enough...of...your..delicious...touch."She said, parting her lips, revealing her elongated fangs.They throbbed, wanting to badly to taste his blood.She kept a nice tight leash on herseld, denying both his cock and his blood.Something that she knew would make her go crazy if she had both together, but if she waited, then the bulding sensation would only make this delicious fucking even better.

Fangs throbbing, Ebony felt her own pussy clinging around Keane's fingers, sucking his appendages further inside of her.Unable to hold her head up, she rested it on his shoulder, which was s huge mistake.His smell was exquisite.It shot her senses to the roof.Leaning in closer, she scraped a fang over his skin, moaning at the feel."Oh fuck...I wanna bite...you...so fucking bad."

Chris opened his wings and he took Fate up into his arms and carried her into the bathroom and kissed her lightly." Fate you are adorable and my pleasure will come from you enjoying yourself tonight also." Chris got into the tub and lowered down into the tub with her in his arms. He smiled took a cup and splashed his hair then Fates. He began giving Fate a back massage and undoes the hair clip in her hair." Fate your gorgeous and you will scream my name in rapture and pleasure tonight." Chris smiled and kissed her cheek from behind and wiggled against her playfully." Please don't call me master though. Your not a slave and I view you as a honest female who loves what she does."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nails digging into his shoudlers, Ebony tossed her head back, body arching as he found her magical pleasure spot.She quivered at the rubbing, but couldn't help but love it all the same.She panted, looking back to him, her eyes dazed as she rocked her hips."No..matter...how many..times...I..do it..with you.I...can't...get enough...of...your..delicious...touch."She said, parting her lips, revealing her elongated fangs.They throbbed, wanting to badly to taste his blood.She kept a nice tight leash on herseld, denying both his cock and his blood.Something that she knew would make her go crazy if she had both together, but if she waited, then the bulding sensation would only make this delicious fucking even better.

Fangs throbbing, Ebony felt her own pussy clinging around Keane's fingers, sucking his appendages further inside of her.Unable to hold her head up, she rested it on his shoulder, which was s huge mistake.His smell was exquisite.It shot her senses to the roof.Leaning in closer, she scraped a fang over his skin, moaning at the feel."Oh fuck...I wanna bite...you...so fucking bad."

Keane grinned and tilted his head to the side, letting Ebony rake her fangs over the skin of his neck as his fingers continued to play havoc on her increasingly wet pussy, pushing inside her while his thumb massaged her clit, stirring and pressing into her walls to drive her crazy.

"Mmm...and how long can you resist my blood, dear Mistress? And my cock for that matter?" He was enjoying teasing her, and watching her struggle with her self imposed restrictions, wondering just how long she would deny herself before finally allowing herself the pleasure her body obviously wanted so desperately. By this time he had pushed his robe open below the belt and started stroking his hard cock slowly, just another image to entice her a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom