Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Sanoci said:
Containing his lewd thoughts was impossible in this vile demon's presence, persistent enough to swallow his large members even in such a vulnerable state. Developed in all the right assets and sexually greedy as expected, she was the total package when pertaining towards sex. Affected by his vigorous assault on her clitoris, Morgrim feasted on her hardened flesh by increasing the suction. Giving no time for a breather the hunter relentlessly devoured her clit in saliva and constricted it menacingly with his tongue. During this the vibrations made him smile, watching the harlot worship his manhood in all her fiber.

Fingering her in a well planned combination, the succubus would feel his callous fingers grind deeper into her anal and vaginal walls. Twirling in a rotation like this drove all the whores crazy in the bedroom. Yuuki obviously held a firm interest in this session, pleasuring her mistress in the middle of foreplay. Pausing for a moment, it was just to simply comment on her performance.

" Despite it all you are still just as hungry as I expected. I'll wrap this up and probably have you sandwich my cock between your breast again and milk my creamy cum out."

The cruel foreplay went on for at least an hour, and the hunter wasn't planning on stopping – for whatever reason. Her sexual skills continued to diminish, but her pleasure. She was turned into a little girl from a candy store. She moaned like slutty teen as Morgrim continued his onslaught of her sensitive clit. Each time he puts pressure on it, the succubus moans grew louder. She was thankful that walls in each room inside the Manor have soundproof walls. However, some of the people would be able to peek inside the keyhole to watch the action unfold in front of them.

Shyrii continued to be at the mercy of the hunter, as well as her student who sucked on her nipples harshly. Yuuki found the precarious situation of her Mistress to be… entertaining to say the least. The pink-haired sinner got both of her hole occupied by him, trying to suppress the feeling he sent to her but moans continued to escape her lips.

"Not…. fair," Shyrii said in a whimper while she alternated between licking and sucking of his members. The whorish Mistress didn't want to cum so soon, but the man didn't make things easy on her. Just as more moans were about to escape her lips, the maid kissed her lips rather deeply.

Looking at the vulnerable demon with lust in her eyes, the dark-haired maid said, "It's good that you're enjoying yourself this way, the same way I'm loving things." Yuuki looked at the hunter with a grin on her face while his cocks getting attended to by the succubus. "I think you should fill her holes up with your cream to complete your… appetite."

Drake eyes widen when he entered the room. Never in his life has he seen so many instruments. It was like a whole music store within the manor. He made a quick riff from his basic guitar and it echoed all over the room. "Hmm...not big enough" he joked and chuckled. He holds Candy's hand and takes her to one of the pianos. He places her on top of one, but not before giving his sweet bunny a lustful kiss. "How well are you at stripping? Theres a nice reward if you do a great job" he smile. He then sat down and gegins playing the piano. The guitar isn't the only thing he can play well.

Sinful Bliss said:

The cruel foreplay went on for at least an hour, and the hunter wasn't planning on stopping – for whatever reason. Her sexual skills continued to diminish, but her pleasure. She was turned into a little girl from a candy store. She moaned like slutty teen as Morgrim continued his onslaught of her sensitive clit. Each time he puts pressure on it, the succubus moans grew louder. She was thankful that walls in each room inside the Manor have soundproof walls. However, some of the people would be able to peek inside the keyhole to watch the action unfold in front of them.

Shyrii continued to be at the mercy of the hunter, as well as her student who sucked on her nipples harshly. Yuuki found the precarious situation of her Mistress to be… entertaining to say the least. The pink-haired sinner got both of her hole occupied by him, trying to suppress the feeling he sent to her but moans continued to escape her lips.

"Not…. fair," Shyrii said in a whimper while she alternated between licking and sucking of his members. The whorish Mistress didn't want to cum so soon, but the man didn't make things easy on her. Just as more moans were about to escape her lips, the maid kissed her lips rather deeply.

Looking at the vulnerable demon with lust in her eyes, the dark-haired maid said, "It's good that you're enjoying yourself this way, the same way I'm loving things." Yuuki looked at the hunter with a grin on her face while his cocks getting attended to by the succubus. "I think you should fill her holes up with your cream to complete your… appetite."

" You mistake.... my intentions succubus. I only yearned to see your reaction towards the negative thought of this ending in foreplay. My appetite as your underling has stated is not yet gone. It has only begun to taste you."

To have such a horny entity like her submit and place reverence towards his manhood was certainly the premium reward he seek from such a dominant demon. Her moans were not subtle and gazing at such weakness it was quite thrilling. Adding her whorish body aching in pleasure, her being diminish would work towards his favor what what was to come. Shyrii was practical in her oral technique, yet her willingness and greed made this soothing for the hunter. Groaning positively to this and having Yuuki involved made this a sexual paradise to say the least. Registering something ominous in mind, he stopped with the agonizing foreplay while she continued cleaning his members with her tongue.

" Consider all that foreplay as a proper warm up. This time you can dictate where this goes. Be as creative and naughty as possible. "

Sanoci said:

" You mistake.... my intentions succubus. I only yearned to see your reaction towards the negative thought of this ending in foreplay. My appetite as your underling has stated is not yet gone. It has only begun to taste you."

To have such a horny entity like her submit and place reverence towards his manhood was certainly the premium reward he seek from such a dominant demon. Her moans were not subtle and gazing at such weakness it was quite thrilling. Adding her whorish body aching in pleasure, her being diminish would work towards his favor what what was to come. Shyrii was practical in her oral technique, yet her willingness and greed made this soothing for the hunter. Groaning positively to this and having Yuuki involved made this a sexual paradise to say the least. Registering something ominous in mind, he stopped with the agonizing foreplay while she continued cleaning his members with her tongue.

" Consider all that foreplay as a proper warm up. This time you can dictate where this goes. Be as creative and naughty as possible. "

Shyrii continued to playful lick his cock like a slut with her maid watching it all. The dirtiness of the trio was evident especially when the hunter got the prey where he wanted her. The succubus still doesn't have the bravado than she used to thanks his tricks, but half of her effectiveness was better than most women in their lifetime having sex. After a few more licks of his member, she slowly got off of him so that he was lying down on the bed. Her look was glassy to say the least, still lost in the pleasure that Morgrim gave. She licked her lips as took hold of his cock. Though her movements of her actions were still human like, the eagerness never went away. Positioning her pussy above the cock, she gave Yuuki that naughty look – hoping that naughty girl watched some more. The pink-haired Mistress buried his cock deep to the hilt, and slowly began to ride him like a slut. The dark-haired bad girl smiled at her mentor before she resumed playing that pussy. She smacked her ass hard a couple of times before she went over to the Master.

"Looks like she's slowly in the mood," Yuuki told Morgrim.

Vivienne found herself getting screwed by 'officers' in foreplay at the Show Room. It was a the first time that she performed as the main attraction since Shyrii took her in. The elf wore skimpy jumpsuit that accentuate all her beautiful features. Her C cup breasts popped out more when they thrust from behind. Though the former princess was still somewhat unsure of herself, the situation was much better from where she was. Her parents were killed and the kingdom was destroy, for only the orcs kept her as they fuck toy. The green-skinned fiends raped her with consent, letting her cry fuel their skill pleasures. The Manor allowed plenty of romantic pleasures and hardcore fucking. The officers on stage were human and the crowed started to love the performance.

Behind bars, her body was wracked with pleasure that intensified every several minutes or so. Shrilled moans and shrieks of pleasure escaped her sweet lips as she was impaled again and again by the aggressive officers. Their meaty lengths sending her to a world she had learned to appreciate and, to become hooked to. Her body heaved and trembled as the intense heat of lust consumed her, blocking out all thought, all emotion leaving only instinct to drive her. Her body was screaming for more. More thrusts. Harder. Faster. Inside. Outside. She didn't where the officers did it – she wanted it. She felt her lips forced apart as something slipped inside of her mouth. She did not even bother stopping to wonder what it was, she just instinctively started sucking the hard length inside of her mouth, moving her head up and down the lengthy member.

Time seemed to go so quickly, it felt like they only started a moment ago before she felt a warmth pool of cum inside pussy and mouth. A burst of saltiness on her tongue. Vivienne whimpered, almost crying out as the two members left her, feeling empty and unsatisfied. She lay there for what seemed like eternity before she became aware of her surroundings. The packed crow in front of her love the performance, decided to fuck with their significant other or the maid who were currently giving the people good amount of oral.

She shifted her lean body, moving so that she was on her knees. She reached down, playing with herself, aware of the many more eyes on her form. It excited her, sent a thrill down her spine and to her groin so hard, she let out a squeal as she felt her pussy explode in pleasure, her juices spraying across the bed, and prison bars – even hitting a few people standing nearby her.

The ex-princess felt her body throb. She wanted more. However, she knew that the show must come to an end. She lifted her arms, displaying her cum splattered body to the audience. She aware of rehearsed words slipping from her mouth. So ingrained into her being that she was never aware of when she was doing it. Her body knew what to do or say without her being aware of it. She stepped down, allowing customers to kiss and caress her elven body, saying sweet thanks. She blew kisses to the crowd, watching all of the horny people applauded her efforts and wishing them a good day. Once she exited the stage, Vivienne quickly left the area to the bathing area and washed up from the smell of sex and arousal coursed through her body.

Silver117 said:
Drake eyes widen when he entered the room. Never in his life has he seen so many instruments. It was like a whole music store within the manor. He made a quick riff from his basic guitar and it echoed all over the room. "Hmm...not big enough" he joked and chuckled. He holds Candy's hand and takes her to one of the pianos. He places her on top of one, but not before giving his sweet bunny a lustful kiss. "How well are you at stripping? Theres a nice reward if you do a great job" he smile. He then sat down and gegins playing the piano. The guitar isn't the only thing he can play well.

She giggled, hitting his arm playfully."No other place in the world has a Music Room like this Master."she said, closing the door.When he strummed his guitar, the sound echoing off the walls, her skin soon prickled with tiny goose bumps."oohhh...that felt good."She said, smiling.Following him over towards the piano only to be helped on it.She watched as he sat himself down and played a few keys."I'm a good stripper."She said and gently stood on the piano.She looked at her Master and slowly danced, following the gently rhythm of the piano.She moved her hands from her shoulder, down to her breasts, then over her stomach and settled them on her thighs.She moved her hips, moving her hands back up and behind her and slowly undid the ties to her top, feeling it loosen.She undid the ones around her neck and slid the top off, dropping the piece to the floor.She turned around and bent forward, running her hands up her legs, then behind, managing to grab her ass a bit.She looked at her Master from between her legs and winked at him, before standing straight again and began to pull the strings of her bottom, first one, exposing one ass cheek, then she undid the other, letting the piece of cloth fall next to her feet.She spanked her ass playfull and turned around, standing in nothing more then her thigh highs and heels.

"Master, did Candy do a good job."She asked, still moving her body gracefully.

RE: The Maid Manor

Lustfull_Sin said:
MasterOfWhispers said:
Her answer set his own nerves a blaze. Flipping on the the blood colored dildo; he gently teased her second hole part of the way in and part of the way out, as he continued using his cock on a rapid onslaught of her pussy. It would have been incredible to him that he managed to rod from bursting once again at the sight of this lovely redhead. However, whatever the situation, Pike was always composed. Slowly he pushed the dildo gently into her ass, his own cock all over the edge.
His body became an inferno at this point.

When he heard Nani's moans and screams increase in volume, his blood and actions began to increase in vigor. "SHIIIIT!" he would yell, as he began matching the rhythm of his cock with the rhythm of the dildo in his hands. "How does it feel to have two cock assaulting you!"

Those final minutes felt like eternity, but it was worth it. "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Pike Screamed. And in moments he pulled out, his pure white seed spreading across the entirety of her back.

He fell against her side gasping for breath. He felt warm. He also felt something else as he gazed at her. He grinned.
"mmm that was amazing." He stroked Nani's red hear affectionately " Made quite a mess too. How about we get cleaned up in the bath here. And maybe a round three" Pike's eyes twinkled.

She shook her hips, wanting that delicious red dildo within her tight little ass.Crying out, she ran her nails along the sheets."M-Master..d-don't...tease me."she pleaded, licking her lips and closed her eyes.When she thought the torment would not end, he relented and slipped it within her, making her cry out."Fuuuccckkkk~"She cried out, trembling as he began to pound into her hard and raw, like a sex crazed beast.

When he asked about the assult, she moaned as part of her asnwer."I love it.I love having my pussy and ass pounded by such delicious cocks."She said thrusting her own hips.It was good, not..great...fuck, it was amazing.She didn't want it to end.Not doubting, Nani came atleast twice now, her pussy raw and throbbing, but still she wanted more and more."C-Cumming...cumming again."She cried out and apperantly, so was he.Bucking her hips hard, she felt him pull out of her wet cunt and shoot his hot cum all over her back and ass.She came too, legs shaking, her body unable to keep itself up.Letting herself fall to the mattress, she panted, turning her head and smiled, looking into his eyes."I believe the proper term would be, fucking amazing Master."She giggled and smiled."And my legs are a little..jell-o-e.It might be a while before I can walk, thanks to you Master."Praising, she turned to her side and moved closer to him.Kissing his lips, she ran her tongue along his lower lip, her hand sneakingly moving, only to lay flat against his semi-hard cock."Such a wonderful, night-"she caught herself, seeing the small peacock clock on the side nightstand."Ahh..morning....haha...such a wonderful morning I wish it would not end, though it be unfair to keep such a devilish Master from all the other maids who wish for a taste."

(Finally Back, I am considering whether to put Pike to rest and have another character come into the manor. We'll see what happens. For now I'll introduce him. Directly related to Pike in an interesting kind of way.)

"Your right, Maybe I should get back downstairs, See what other maids await my attentions." Pike responded with a small chuckles. He had no clue how long he was in the room enjoying the rather delectable attentions of the Women in question. All that he knew was his vacation was far from over. For moment he would freshen up and go downstairs. First things first though.
"You say this room happen to has a shower and bath." Pike said with mild curiosity. A grin spread across his face. "Care to help me clean up?"

There was still one more thing that he wanted to do before he got back down.

A flash of light, flooded the lobby. A wolf's howl can be heard echoing all around. The glowing sphereical light began to howl again, only this time it was apprent where the sound was coming from. The white light, glowed ever so brighter. A sound of lightning then the appearcne of a man appeared.

The dream born Cain began to yawn, and look around bored despite the looks of some of the co-workers. He smiled and waved casually at them. After a moments pause, the maids seem to go back to their work unphased by the sudden arrival. Strange. Kain would think. It seems they were used to this kind of thing. Kain laughed though once again, at a realization. "Bastards finally gone on vacation. Time to enjoy myself as well." Kain walked over to the nearest counter. "Good thing Pikes to busy to notice I'm here. Oh the fun I'll finally have." Kain said to himself quietly

"Hey anybody here? Anybody?"

Sinful Bliss said:

Shyrii continued to playful lick his cock like a slut with her maid watching it all. The dirtiness of the trio was evident especially when the hunter got the prey where he wanted her. The succubus still doesn't have the bravado than she used to thanks his tricks, but half of her effectiveness was better than most women in their lifetime having sex. After a few more licks of his member, she slowly got off of him so that he was lying down on the bed. Her look was glassy to say the least, still lost in the pleasure that Morgrim gave. She licked her lips as took hold of his cock. Though her movements of her actions were still human like, the eagerness never went away. Positioning her pussy above the cock, she gave Yuuki that naughty look – hoping that naughty girl watched some more. The pink-haired Mistress buried his cock deep to the hilt, and slowly began to ride him like a slut. The dark-haired bad girl smiled at her mentor before she resumed playing that pussy. She smacked her ass hard a couple of times before she went over to the Master.

"Looks like she's slowly in the mood," Yuuki told Morgrim.

Treating his dick like a lollipop was entertaining and in addition made good lubricate for what was to come soon. Aggressive once the opportunity presented itself, the Succubus went onto the offensive by mounting and plunge his members deep into her moist folds. Like an anaconda crawling into the hole of smaller prey, her pussy practically was that equivalent since in this mortal state her abilities to manipulate her walls to any size was likely severed. Accommodating for the tightness bestowed in the construction period of burrowing the girth of his manhood within her, he groan eagerly as her dominance was displayed.

" Ride to your heart content. Afterward I will have fun brutalizing those demonic pink walls of yours", he chuckled ominously as the session continued. Yuuki in the audience made this only more pleasurable, possibly linking a threesome depending how things turned out. For the meanwhile it was the Succubus time to please herself with his man meat.

Sanoci said:
Treating his dick like a lollipop was entertaining and in addition made good lubricate for what was to come soon. Aggressive once the opportunity presented itself, the Succubus went onto the offensive by mounting and plunge his members deep into her moist folds. Like an anaconda crawling into the hole of smaller prey, her pussy practically was that equivalent since in this mortal state her abilities to manipulate her walls to any size was likely severed. Accommodating for the tightness bestowed in the construction period of burrowing the girth of his manhood within her, he groan eagerly as her dominance was displayed.

" Ride to your heart content. Afterward I will have fun brutalizing those demonic pink walls of yours", he chuckled ominously as the session continued. Yuuki in the audience made this only more pleasurable, possibly linking a threesome depending how things turned out. For the meanwhile it was the Succubus time to please herself with his man meat.

Shyrii groaned as she went down onto his pole. She pushed down until she was filled by his cock completely. Once she was completely filled with him, the sweet demonic whore wasted no time in using her thighs to move her hips up and down on his thick length, moaning loudly as she slammed herself down onto him, grinding her hips to caress his cock as best as she could.

While the morning was still young for most of the people around the Mansion, the slutty Mistress movedd faster up and down his member. She put her hands on his chest to steady herself, allowing her to move up and down faster and harder. She moaned loudly, her eyes closing,

"AAAhhhh!! This feels so fucking good!" she screamed out, her breasts bouncing wildly as she fucked him as hard and fast as she could, fueled by an overwhelming lust that seemed to burn throughout her sexy body. She wanted his cum so badly. She wanted to feel the warmth of his seed poured inside of her eager cunt. "Please! I'm begging you. Fuck my horny demonic cunt with you amazing juices!" Shyri screamed out, opening her eyes as she looked down at him before looking down where her body ploughed itself down onto him. She loved every moment of this but she despite how much she loved it, she wanted his cum.

"You did excelent Candy! Very, very good" he smiled. He stopped play ing and gave her a rabbit kiss before a real one on her lips. He soon layed her down on the piano so her pussy was facing him. "Now for your reward." he grinned and licked her pussy a few good licks. He secretly got the last big carrot that he was saving out of his pocket as his tongue teased her clit. He then teased her with the carrot before thrusting it in and out of her. He takes her hand and then places it on his as hethrust the carrot in her more. "Let see you play with yourself, and a big cock will bee in your future" he smiled. Hhe remove his hand so she could do it and begins playing some music on his guitar.

Lucius did not halt in his lightning-quick movement, thrusting with a ferocity and violence that was only present in a feral animal. As his cock plunged into her ever-tightening cunt, his balls slapped against her each time and slapped her ass in accordance with a powerful pull onto his cock. Some of the blood that he had taken from her had dripped from his lips, splashing onto her skin as he felt his cock twitched inside of her once more, telling him he was almost at his limit.

"Don't worry, Mistress. I'm not either! Do you want... my cum?" he inquired with a sexual growl, bouncing her up and down as she played with her erect nipples. His breath was heavy, hot, and deep, something that only came with the strongest of climbing climaxes. His mouth sucked at the wound, immediately healing it with his saliva before he lifted Ebony up and quickly turned her around on his manhood, spinning around with the help of her juices, pressing her body against his. "Aaaahhh..." he moaned, arching his back as his cock began pumping out another load of his seed into her pussy, filling up the space quickly as he came inside her.

MasterOfWhispers said:
(Finally Back, I am considering whether to put Pike to rest and have another character come into the manor. We'll see what happens. For now I'll introduce him. Directly related to Pike in an interesting kind of way.)

"Your right, Maybe I should get back downstairs, See what other maids await my attentions." Pike responded with a small chuckles. He had no clue how long he was in the room enjoying the rather delectable attentions of the Women in question. All that he knew was his vacation was far from over. For moment he would freshen up and go downstairs. First things first though.
"You say this room happen to has a shower and bath." Pike said with mild curiosity. A grin spread across his face. "Care to help me clean up?"

There was still one more thing that he wanted to do before he got back down.

A flash of light, flooded the lobby. A wolf's howl can be heard echoing all around. The glowing sphereical light began to howl again, only this time it was apprent where the sound was coming from. The white light, glowed ever so brighter. A sound of lightning then the appearcne of a man appeared.

The dream born Cain began to yawn, and look around bored despite the looks of some of the co-workers. He smiled and waved casually at them. After a moments pause, the maids seem to go back to their work unphased by the sudden arrival. Strange. Kain would think. It seems they were used to this kind of thing. Kain laughed though once again, at a realization. "Bastards finally gone on vacation. Time to enjoy myself as well." Kain walked over to the nearest counter. "Good thing Pikes to busy to notice I'm here. Oh the fun I'll finally have." Kain said to himself quietly

"Hey anybody here? Anybody?"

Nani smiled devilishly, knowing she couldn't keep the handsome man in bed all morning until afternoon and towards night.No, that would be a crime, though a crime she would be happy to commit.She slowly rose, sitting up on the bed and ran her fingers through her long hair."The morning is still young.I'll help you bathe and se eyou off so you can search for some more fun."She said and chuckled, leaning down to give him a long, hard kiss, before pulling away and slipping off the bed.She sauntered off towawrds the bathroom, hips swaying just so she could get his attention and stepped into the bathroom.The tiles were all a deep green, black almost, though thanks to the light, its true color could be seen.Light yellows and blues were dotted on the walls, the shower a mix of dark and light blue and the tub a pale green and a lime green as well.She went to the shower, opening the glass door and started the water.Four shower heads rested on either wall.Two opposite each other and two next to each other.

Mist filled the shower, warm water falling down like rain.The shower was big enough to fit six people, though right now, only two would be using it for the time being.

Silver117 said:
"You did excelent Candy! Very, very good" he smiled. He stopped play ing and gave her a rabbit kiss before a real one on her lips. He soon layed her down on the piano so her pussy was facing him. "Now for your reward." he grinned and licked her pussy a few good licks. He secretly got the last big carrot that he was saving out of his pocket as his tongue teased her clit. He then teased her with the carrot before thrusting it in and out of her. He takes her hand and then places it on his as hethrust the carrot in her more. "Let see you play with yourself, and a big cock will bee in your future" he smiled. Hhe remove his hand so she could do it and begins playing some music on his guitar.
She giggled, returning the little bunny kiss, before kissing him for real, her mouth claiming his, just like he did her's.She moaned when he pushed her back, the cold wood from the piano pressing against her back, making her shiver.She looked down between her raised legs, smiling."I love rewards."She said and moaned, arching her back when he licked at her.If this was her reward, she could never get enough of it.Soon she felt her sensitive clit being teased, though by something much harder then his fingers."Oh Master..."she whispered and not long, she groaned when something was thrusted into her."Fuck.."she cried, her hand being moved and soon she was working whatever it was in and out of her.She looked down, seeing something orange, and blushed when she realized it was a carrot."C-Carrots....are so good for the body."She sighed, pressing her heels against the edge of the piano, her other hand working her clit, circling and rubbing it while her other hand worked the carrot in and out of her, making her hips rise and fall.

She imagined it was his cock going in and out, teasing her, making her wet and horny.She bit her lip, licking it, then her lips parted open as she took in small deep gasps of air, only to let them out in harsh lust filled moans.The music that was played soothed her , making her body heat up in response."Master...oh God, Master.."she said, calling out to him over and over again.

Lord Dakol said:
Lucius did not halt in his lightning-quick movement, thrusting with a ferocity and violence that was only present in a feral animal. As his cock plunged into her ever-tightening cunt, his balls slapped against her each time and slapped her ass in accordance with a powerful pull onto his cock. Some of the blood that he had taken from her had dripped from his lips, splashing onto her skin as he felt his cock twitched inside of her once more, telling him he was almost at his limit.

"Don't worry, Mistress. I'm not either! Do you want... my cum?" he inquired with a sexual growl, bouncing her up and down as she played with her erect nipples. His breath was heavy, hot, and deep, something that only came with the strongest of climbing climaxes. His mouth sucked at the wound, immediately healing it with his saliva before he lifted Ebony up and quickly turned her around on his manhood, spinning around with the help of her juices, pressing her body against his. "Aaaahhh..." he moaned, arching his back as his cock began pumping out another load of his seed into her pussy, filling up the space quickly as he came inside her.

"I fucking want everything.."she said, as she cried out from pleasure, her pussy wet and clinging to his cock, keeping it from ever leaving her.His mouth on her neck, made her arch her back, expecting to be bitten, but instead, he only healed the wound."L-Lucius...."she said and gasped when he turned her, cock still deeply nestled in her.She gripped his shoulders hard, ridding him with full force, until she came nice and hard, her head tossed back, feeling his own release, her body warming thanks to his hot cum being shot within her."Fuuucckkkk......"She screamed, nails digging into his skin.She wasn't done, far from it.She needed his taste in her mouth again, and she quickly slipped off him, her mouth on his, lips trailing away, only to open and scraped her sharp fangs against his skin, leaving little white lines, as she moved moved down.Her fangs scraped along his nipple, then down his hard stomach, until she finally reached his cock.Without slowly, she took him in her mouth and deep throated him, moaning at the taste of both his cum and her own juices.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and sucked while she jerked him, using her other hand to finger herself, play with her clit and get herself riled up once more.

It had seemed like days since he had disappeared upstairs with Shyrii and Yukimo, but Keane finally made his way downstairs once more, looking rather refreshed and pleased with himself. Dressed simply in a silk robe and slippers, his hair a bit messy as if he'd just crawled out of bed, which he had, finding Shyrii gone and leaving Yukimo to rest, he stretched a bit as he made his way to the baths, deciding he was in desperate need of cleaning, and then something to eat, having worked up quite the appetite. He could hear the sounds of pleasure all around him, causing a sly grin to form on his lips. There was always something happening here, and that was why he loved it.

Entering the kitchen, he informed the staff of what he wanted for breakfast, figuring that by the time he was finished bathing they would have his meal ready. He then walked out, his open robe flowing behind him as he made his way through the halls toward the baths. The fallen angel strolled gracefully into the bathing area, pausing as he noticed it was currently occupied. He tried not to disturb the current occupant, letting his robe fall free of his chiseled form before he walked toward the basin to step in, settling down and feeling the warm water as it surrounded him and soothed his muscles. "Mmm," he moaned involuntarily, making his presence known, though he hadn't meant to, as a smile crept onto his lips.

He chuckled hearing her moans of pleasure. He started to play faster as she moved her hips faster. He didn't know if it was her or his sex drive, but he was horny again. He wanted her to feel his hard dick pounding insider her over and over again. I guess fucking a rabbit would do this to anyone. Strangely enough, he loved it! He starts to lick up the juices that begins to drip out of her and onto the piano keys. The loud sounds of her and his music playing soon echoed all over and though the music room door. He finally stops play and removed his clothes. He get up on the piano and teases his cock against her lips. "It's not a carrot, but it'ss the next best thing" he grinned and thrust in her mouth while helping her masturbate with the carrot.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani smiled devilishly, knowing she couldn't keep the handsome man in bed all morning until afternoon and towards night.No, that would be a crime, though a crime she would be happy to commit.She slowly rose, sitting up on the bed and ran her fingers through her long hair."The morning is still young.I'll help you bathe and se eyou off so you can search for some more fun."She said and chuckled, leaning down to give him a long, hard kiss, before pulling away and slipping off the bed.She sauntered off towawrds the bathroom, hips swaying just so she could get his attention and stepped into the bathroom.The tiles were all a deep green, black almost, though thanks to the light, its true color could be seen.Light yellows and blues were dotted on the walls, the shower a mix of dark and light blue and the tub a pale green and a lime green as well.She went to the shower, opening the glass door and started the water.Four shower heads rested on either wall.Two opposite each other and two next to each other.

Bare naked, and standing in the middle of the shower. He streeched his arms out as the mist and waters soaked his body. He gazed carefully at the miko, enjoying the sight of her fresh lust body. A thought occured to him then, and he realized he hasn't really done any love making in shower. At least he doesn't really remember doing such things. Pike looked around carefully looking for some soap. He was ready to get all cleaned up. He did have plans in mind though. Plans in stored for Nani. Truth be told. He didn't mind if he was with her all night.

From behind he approached, her placing his arms around her. His cock was already getting hard, and he decided to make this fact apparent by stroking his cock against her ass cheeks. "my my look what you did to me again." He grabbed the soap from the corner and began to slowly rub all around her body. "Maybe we should get cleaned up though. Allow me." Slowly he lathered Nani's body with soup. Starting with legs, and then her thighs. When he reached her pussy, he gently rubbed soup against her clip. "Are we having fun yet." The Psychic said rather playfully.

Sinful Bliss said:
Shyrii groaned as she went down onto his pole. She pushed down until she was filled by his cock completely. Once she was completely filled with him, the sweet demonic whore wasted no time in using her thighs to move her hips up and down on his thick length, moaning loudly as she slammed herself down onto him, grinding her hips to caress his cock as best as she could.

While the morning was still young for most of the people around the Mansion, the slutty Mistress movedd faster up and down his member. She put her hands on his chest to steady herself, allowing her to move up and down faster and harder. She moaned loudly, her eyes closing,

"AAAhhhh!! This feels so fucking good!" she screamed out, her breasts bouncing wildly as she fucked him as hard and fast as she could, fueled by an overwhelming lust that seemed to burn throughout her sexy body. She wanted his cum so badly. She wanted to feel the warmth of his seed poured inside of her eager cunt. "Please! I'm begging you. Fuck my horny demonic cunt with you amazing juices!" Shyri screamed out, opening her eyes as she looked down at him before looking down where her body ploughed itself down onto him. She loved every moment of this but she despite how much she loved it, she wanted his cum.

Observant as she descended downward onto his thick manhood, the only thing that strike some curiosity in the middle of this action would be whether or not the mortality plaguing her body would bring agony once penetration occurred. Groaning happily as all his dick got concealed by her moist pink cavern of a pussy, Morgrim gave an auspicious glance of approval as she initiated the riding. Sure it was morning, but feeding ones desire at such a time seem justify considering how lustful they were overall.

" Scream from the roof tops you desire to be manhandled this hard and it shall be done."

Stating this in the middle of the passion between them, moaning in between words for just how intense it was getting in her domain. Yuuki had the prosperity to watch these sexual entities fuck like animals in her very presence. Sweat dripped from her bouncing breast, taking the opportune moment to grapple her twins with ferocious intent. Grinding his palms on her hardened nipples and sending riffles through her D-cup breast, they jiggle happily as her soaked womanhood vice gripped his dick with a rhythm thanks to her ass slamming up and down.

" You get my cum when I I say so slut!",
he commanded evilly as he felt himself getting milked like a cow to the Succubus. If the maid recalled anything it was his bestial essence that would make her lower lips flood with juices soon.

Scotty Rage said:
It had seemed like days since he had disappeared upstairs with Shyrii and Yukimo, but Keane finally made his way downstairs once more, looking rather refreshed and pleased with himself. Dressed simply in a silk robe and slippers, his hair a bit messy as if he'd just crawled out of bed, which he had, finding Shyrii gone and leaving Yukimo to rest, he stretched a bit as he made his way to the baths, deciding he was in desperate need of cleaning, and then something to eat, having worked up quite the appetite. He could hear the sounds of pleasure all around him, causing a sly grin to form on his lips. There was always something happening here, and that was why he loved it.

Entering the kitchen, he informed the staff of what he wanted for breakfast, figuring that by the time he was finished bathing they would have his meal ready. He then walked out, his open robe flowing behind him as he made his way through the halls toward the baths. The fallen angel strolled gracefully into the bathing area, pausing as he noticed it was currently occupied. He tried not to disturb the current occupant, letting his robe fall free of his chiseled form before he walked toward the basin to step in, settling down and feeling the warm water as it surrounded him and soothed his muscles. "Mmm," he moaned involuntarily, making his presence known, though he hadn't meant to, as a smile crept onto his lips.

Vivienne continued to wash herself in blissful peace after she gave an audience a good show not too long ago. It was her first time that she performed in front of a massive in the Manor. Her previous sex acts were private involving gangbangs with Mistress Shyrii. The responses were very positive; the former princess found it very amusing that the people inside the Show Room fucked like crazy. The succubus did want the elf about such situations. During her life as a princess, she was told by her parents that sex – especially before marriage – was considered taboo. No matter the person or status, people do have a good time here. It freaked out the platinum blonde princess at first, but the people in the Manor looked happy and free – serving as an oasis from the everyday grind.

After a few minutes, the elf turned off the handle when she heard moan from the other side. She gasped audibly before moving to the edge of the wall. When the former set her eyes on her invaded her privacy, her heart skipped a few beats along the way. Those green eyes took in the wonders on the man who was resting his chiseled body in that basin. Many maids in the manor talked fondly of that fallen angel who delivered beautiful sex like a god. Vivienne won't find many elves doing such act. Some of the girls even said that if he only did them once, they'd cherish such lustful moment forever. Before she performed with the audience for some morning fun, she went in the White Room to check with Yukimo for proof of such claims. The fox girl told the elf that the fallen angel was like the lover they wished to have – romantic, sensitive and direct. Keep her body in all her elven glory, she sauntered over to the young man with a smile on her face.

"I hope that I'm not disturbing you or anything," said the former princess, with her eyes locked on his sexy body. "I'm hearing that you're making the maids go mad with pleasure. Is there merit in such matter?" she asked in her regal tone. Despite being made a 'willing' whore by the dark-skinned succubus, her royal habits hadn't gone away.

Sanoci said:
Observant as she descended downward onto his thick manhood, the only thing that strike some curiosity in the middle of this action would be whether or not the mortality plaguing her body would bring agony once penetration occurred. Groaning happily as all his dick got concealed by her moist pink cavern of a pussy, Morgrim gave an auspicious glance of approval as she initiated the riding. Sure it was morning, but feeding ones desire at such a time seem justify considering how lustful they were overall.

" Scream from the roof tops you desire to be manhandled this hard and it shall be done."

Stating this in the middle of the passion between them, moaning in between words for just how intense it was getting in her domain. Yuuki had the prosperity to watch these sexual entities fuck like animals in her very presence. Sweat dripped from her bouncing breast, taking the opportune moment to grapple her twins with ferocious intent. Grinding his palms on her hardened nipples and sending riffles through her D-cup breast, they jiggle happily as her soaked womanhood vice gripped his dick with a rhythm thanks to her ass slamming up and down.

" You get my cum when I I say so slut!",
he commanded evilly as he felt himself getting milked like a cow to the Succubus. If the maid recalled anything it was his bestial essence that would make her lower lips flood with juices soon.

Her dusky pink nipples were hard and pointed with the thought of the hunter hammering her body, just so they could fuck and take pleasure from her body. Her body withered beneath the Morgrim's cock pummeling her insides, hammering off her g-spot and reaching deep into her body, into places she had no idea existed. It was the single most amazing moment in her life, to feel the length bashing her insides and to listen to the hunter speak in such a manner that usual put most women in their place, so she obeyed

Shyrii looked up at the guest, her mouth open as she panted for breath, her body moving on its own to push against that wonderful cock that was filling her up nicely and giving her pleasures she had never dreamed off. Her hands clenched until her nails bit into the palm of her hands, her eyes remained on Morgrim as her body began to spasm erratically, her hips jerking up and down faster and faster with the cock as an immense urge to cum. She was so gone with the pleasure she didn't think on the fact that she felt the need to pee. "Oh...OH FUCK MY CUNT!" the mortal succubus screamed, her cheeks burning red as her head tossed from side to side. Her eyes then shifted to Yuuki as she got such a sudden animalistic urge. "A-AH GOD YES!" The whorish Mistress screamed in pleasure as her cum coated his cock; her eyes saw nothing but white dots as her body had its intense orgasm to date. It was the most amazing experience of her life without her succubi powers or skills.

As her body came down from its massive orgasm she continued to move against the hunter's cock, grinding herself against it to prolong the feeling. The purple-eyed bad girl didn't want it to end but it was, the tingles of pleasure were slowly fading but the urge to keep fucking the cock, to keep having that wonderful pleasure over and over, was too great for her to stop. She felt so dirty and yet it felt so amazing.

Sinful Bliss said:
Vivienne continued to wash herself in blissful peace after she gave an audience a good show not too long ago. It was her first time that she performed in front of a massive in the Manor. Her previous sex acts were private involving gangbangs with Mistress Shyrii. The responses were very positive; the former princess found it very amusing that the people inside the Show Room fucked like crazy. The succubus did want the elf about such situations. During her life as a princess, she was told by her parents that sex – especially before marriage – was considered taboo. No matter the person or status, people do have a good time here. It freaked out the platinum blonde princess at first, but the people in the Manor looked happy and free – serving as an oasis from the everyday grind.

After a few minutes, the elf turned off the handle when she heard moan from the other side. She gasped audibly before moving to the edge of the wall. When the former set her eyes on her invaded her privacy, her heart skipped a few beats along the way. Those green eyes took in the wonders on the man who was resting his chiseled body in that basin. Many maids in the manor talked fondly of that fallen angel who delivered beautiful sex like a god. Vivienne won't find many elves doing such act. Some of the girls even said that if he only did them once, they'd cherish such lustful moment forever. Before she performed with the audience for some morning fun, she went in the White Room to check with Yukimo for proof of such claims. The fox girl told the elf that the fallen angel was like the lover they wished to have – romantic, sensitive and direct. Keep her body in all her elven glory, she sauntered over to the young man with a smile on her face.

"I hope that I'm not disturbing you or anything," said the former princess, with her eyes locked on his sexy body. "I'm hearing that you're making the maids go mad with pleasure. Is there merit in such matter?" she asked in her regal tone. Despite being made a 'willing' whore by the dark-skinned succubus, her royal habits hadn't gone away.

Keane opened his eyes, his own vibrant green orbs meeting the gaze of the lovely and exotic woman who had been bathing when he entered. Tilting his head slightly, he offered her a reassuring smile as she spoke. "Actually I should probably apologize for disturbing you. I tried to remain quiet so I didn't disrupt your private time." He then listened as she continued, stating what she had been hearing from others about the Manor. The fact that people seemed to be talking about him caused a slight grin to form on his lips as he thought over what she said to him.

"Well," he finally responded. "Truth be told, I can't honestly answer that question, since I am obviously not on the receiving end of what I give others. It would be a matter of talking to those who have experienced it." His grin then turned into something a bit more sensual as he tilted his head to the other side. "Or you would have to simply draw your own conclusions," he finished, his eyes sparkling with genuine curiosity as they took in the sight of the elven princess. She was definitely something quite exotic, as most of those he had interacted with to this point had been. This was the first elf he'd seen, though, and he found himself pleasantly intrigued.

Looking into her eyes once more, he motioned to the spot next to him in the large wash basin. "You are free to join me here, if you like. I'm always open to...pleasant company," he offered with another charming smile. "I am Keane, by the way," he said as he sat up a bit and offered a hand to her to both introduce himself and assist her in sitting if she accepted his offer. She apparently already knew who he was, but it was still polite for him to tell her himself. "And what name would be given to such a lovely creature as yourself?"

Silver117 said:
He chuckled hearing her moans of pleasure. He started to play faster as she moved her hips faster. He didn't know if it was her or his sex drive, but he was horny again. He wanted her to feel his hard dick pounding insider her over and over again. I guess fucking a rabbit would do this to anyone. Strangely enough, he loved it! He starts to lick up the juices that begins to drip out of her and onto the piano keys. The loud sounds of her and his music playing soon echoed all over and though the music room door. He finally stops play and removed his clothes. He get up on the piano and teases his cock against her lips. "It's not a carrot, but it'ss the next best thing" he grinned and thrust in her mouth while helping her masturbate with the carrot.

Candy raised and lowered her hhips, grinding herself against the carrot, rubbing her clit without mercy.She moaned, crying out for her Master every few seconds.She then removed her hand from her clit and began pinching and grabbing at her nipples, twisting and tugging, teasing them and massaging her breasts.Her mouth parted open, letting out the lusty moaned that echoed throughout the room.She heard the music stop, but she payed it no mind, until she saw her Master climbing onto the piano, his body bare and naked for her."Oh fuck..."she gasped and saw how hard he was."I want that.I want cream again..."she begged, licking her lips and not long, his cock was stuffed into her mouth.She moaned, eyes almost rolling back.

She removed her hand from the carrot, letting him work it in and out of her.She wrapped her hand around his cock and jerked him off, while she sucked, teasing her tongue all around the head and around the end cap of it.She groaned, pulling away, jerking him off hard and fast."I love this cock.I love it so fucking much."She said, opening her mouth once again and sucked him off.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Bare naked, and standing in the middle of the shower. He streeched his arms out as the mist and waters soaked his body. He gazed carefully at the miko, enjoying the sight of her fresh lust body. A thought occured to him then, and he realized he hasn't really done any love making in shower. At least he doesn't really remember doing such things. Pike looked around carefully looking for some soap. He was ready to get all cleaned up. He did have plans in mind though. Plans in stored for Nani. Truth be told. He didn't mind if he was with her all night.

From behind he approached, her placing his arms around her. His cock was already getting hard, and he decided to make this fact apparent by stroking his cock against her ass cheeks. "my my look what you did to me again." He grabbed the soap from the corner and began to slowly rub all around her body. "Maybe we should get cleaned up though. Allow me." Slowly he lathered Nani's body with soup. Starting with legs, and then her thighs. When he reached her pussy, he gently rubbed soup against her clip. "Are we having fun yet." The Psychic said rather playfully.

She threw her head back, letting the water rain down on her body, feeling it cascade down onto the floor.She let out a small moan, showing that she loved the feel of the water on her skin.Her back towards him, she ran her fingers down her breasts and stomach, only to jump a bit at the sudden touch of his hands.She felt something hard rub at her thigh and Nani only chuckled at his inquiry."Should I ask for forgiveness?"She said, playfully."I was merely standing here."She cooed, loving the fele of his cock against her skin.Soon, his hands roamed her body, making her gasp and moaned, her nipples hard and achy once more, begging for the touch."Oh God, don't stop touching me..."she said, feeling his hans work her legs, moving up to her thighs.Soon, her legs spread open, letting him rub and tease her.

Nani pressed her hands against the wall, her body rising up on her tip toes as he worked her clit."Oh God....."She said, raising a leg, presisng her knee against the wall just to feel him better."So..much...f-fuuunnnn."she said, moaning, her body trembling."F-Finger.....finger me...please..."she begged, moving her hips a bit.

"Carefull now, you don't want to rip it off now" he moaned as she jerks him off harder. He made the carrot thrust in her faster and harder while his free hand assults her breasts. he slaps, squeezes, and rubs them as his fingers pinches them hard and soft. If you love it so much, then I'll give you more and more. My dick, and all it's cream will be yours" he moaned as some precum leaks into her mouth. He hips thrus in her more and more as the carrot was nearly all the way in her pussy. He knew that the carrot would be soaked and couldn't wait for both of them to taste it.

Sinful Bliss said:
Her dusky pink nipples were hard and pointed with the thought of the hunter hammering her body, just so they could fuck and take pleasure from her body. Her body withered beneath the Morgrim's cock pummeling her insides, hammering off her g-spot and reaching deep into her body, into places she had no idea existed. It was the single most amazing moment in her life, to feel the length bashing her insides and to listen to the hunter speak in such a manner that usual put most women in their place, so she obeyed

Shyrii looked up at the guest, her mouth open as she panted for breath, her body moving on its own to push against that wonderful cock that was filling her up nicely and giving her pleasures she had never dreamed off. Her hands clenched until her nails bit into the palm of her hands, her eyes remained on Morgrim as her body began to spasm erratically, her hips jerking up and down faster and faster with the cock as an immense urge to cum. She was so gone with the pleasure she didn't think on the fact that she felt the need to pee. "Oh...OH FUCK MY CUNT!" the mortal succubus screamed, her cheeks burning red as her head tossed from side to side. Her eyes then shifted to Yuuki as she got such a sudden animalistic urge. "A-AH GOD YES!" The whorish Mistress screamed in pleasure as her cum coated his cock; her eyes saw nothing but white dots as her body had its intense orgasm to date. It was the most amazing experience of her life without her succubi powers or skills.

As her body came down from its massive orgasm she continued to move against the hunter's cock, grinding herself against it to prolong the feeling. The purple-eyed bad girl didn't want it to end but it was, the tingles of pleasure were slowly fading but the urge to keep fucking the cock, to keep having that wonderful pleasure over and over, was too great for her to stop. She felt so dirty and yet it felt so amazing.

Shyrii was under the same spell every woman went through when taking on his intimidating package. Intoxication seem like the easy analysis, especially with the succubi riding his monstrous cock with all intentions in milking his seed dry within her horny pussy. Constructing a lair in the confides of her moist walls, like a sledgehammer it pummeled her precious g-spot with great precision. A mixture of their sexual juices and sweat was suffocating the atmosphere, possibly arousing those within the perimeter itself as they fucked like beasts back in more primitive times.

Scanning all the key details on her reactions towards their intimate session, her panting for breath and her verbal homage to his manhood with screams of ecstasy radiating throughout the domain. Releasing her cum onto his massive tool, preparations were now completed to leave her completely vulnerable to what was to come quite literally. This was getting good, feeling her lower lips squeeze him and every few minutes uttering a moan of approval to show she had something going for her despite crippling her abilities. Sliding both thumbs to her asshole and tightly gripping her ass cheeks he gave a response to her while purposely slowing down the action to a stand still to address things.

" How do you want your creamy delivered, on top, on all four, on your back. This is your time to be fucked like a bitch on heat. Oh and do not fret; I reserve alot of my cum just for you. Maybe your slutty pussy and mouth will get a shower of my juices."

Scotty Rage said:
Keane opened his eyes, his own vibrant green orbs meeting the gaze of the lovely and exotic woman who had been bathing when he entered. Tilting his head slightly, he offered her a reassuring smile as she spoke. "Actually I should probably apologize for disturbing you. I tried to remain quiet so I didn't disrupt your private time." He then listened as she continued, stating what she had been hearing from others about the Manor. The fact that people seemed to be talking about him caused a slight grin to form on his lips as he thought over what she said to him.

"Well," he finally responded. "Truth be told, I can't honestly answer that question, since I am obviously not on the receiving end of what I give others. It would be a matter of talking to those who have experienced it." His grin then turned into something a bit more sensual as he tilted his head to the other side. "Or you would have to simply draw your own conclusions," he finished, his eyes sparkling with genuine curiosity as they took in the sight of the elven princess. She was definitely something quite exotic, as most of those he had interacted with to this point had been. This was the first elf he'd seen, though, and he found himself pleasantly intrigued.

Looking into her eyes once more, he motioned to the spot next to him in the large wash basin. "You are free to join me here, if you like. I'm always open to...pleasant company," he offered with another charming smile. "I am Keane, by the way," he said as he sat up a bit and offered a hand to her to both introduce himself and assist her in sitting if she accepted his offer. She apparently already knew who he was, but it was still polite for him to tell her himself. "And what name would be given to such a lovely creature as yourself?"

A light blush featured on the elf's face as the handsome man wanted her company. Vivienne wanted to check on the patrons if they wanted a nice morning walk up call or something. The day was getting better for the platinum blonde, who didn't think that she would end up meeting such hotness. From having sex in the Show Room to bath area, things were about to get more steamier for the former princess. Her only wish was to find that sexy elf that delved in sin without fear. For now, she wanted to test the claims her fellow maids had on the gentleman in front of her.

"My name is Vivienne," she told him in a regal, but erotic voice as she sauntered her way towards him with her hips swaying from side to side. She wanted him to taste all of her with his beautiful eyes. Extending her hand to his, princess stepped into the warm waters of the basin and sat next to him. From his appearance he didn't look fully human – probably a difference species. Shyrii wanted her to interact with different kinds of races as much as possible – whether it be human, vampire, incubus, succubus, kitsune, demon or otherwise. But heavens forbid if one orc showed up to taste her goodies.

"Did you happen to catch me being interrogated at the Show Room?" Vivienne asked him with a sheepish smile. "The people enjoyed every single minute of it. I had my fair share of watching scandalous behavior where men run off with maidens for some debauchery away from the public eye. Aside from training with Mistress Shyrii, that was my first full-fledged performance to the viewing public." The elf blushed more in embarrassment with her mind flashing back to the threesome. The officers pounded her pussy and ass well enough to make it sore.

"I'm not longer the person that I once was," the elf began as she swing legs up and down in the water. "My parents was killed and the kingdom was burned to the ground along with the neighboring areas. Males were killed on sight and the females were raped by the orcs and demons. I as the princess… ended up being their prized sex toy for two weeks until the Mistress saved me from further embarrassment and disgrace. With nowhere else to go or turn to, I ended up at this place. Overtime, the Mistress turned me into a willing participant of lust and sin."

Vivienne looked over to the handsome man who listened to her tale realized that he hadn't spoken since he introduced himself. "I'm sorry, I'm just babbling over nothing," she said, pouring water on her face. Her skin was fair and supple with curves hitting all of the right places. Along with her C-cup breasts staring out straight at him, her body rivals other females – including Shyrii.

Sanoci said:
Shyrii was under the same spell every woman went through when taking on his intimidating package. Intoxication seem like the easy analysis, especially with the succubi riding his monstrous cock with all intentions in milking his seed dry within her horny pussy. Constructing a lair in the confides of her moist walls, like a sledgehammer it pummeled her precious g-spot with great precision. A mixture of their sexual juices and sweat was suffocating the atmosphere, possibly arousing those within the perimeter itself as they fucked like beasts back in more primitive times.

Scanning all the key details on her reactions towards their intimate session, her panting for breath and her verbal homage to his manhood with screams of ecstasy radiating throughout the domain. Releasing her cum onto his massive tool, preparations were now completed to leave her completely vulnerable to what was to come quite literally. This was getting good, feeling her lower lips squeeze him and every few minutes uttering a moan of approval to show she had something going for her despite crippling her abilities. Sliding both thumbs to her asshole and tightly gripping her ass cheeks he gave a response to her while purposely slowing down the action to a stand still to address things.

" How do you want your creamy delivered, on top, on all four, on your back. This is your time to be fucked like a bitch on heat. Oh and do not fret; I reserve alot of my cum just for you. Maybe your slutty pussy and mouth will get a shower of my juices."

Shyrii, Mistress of the Manor, rode that long rod with reckless abandon – not having the care in the world if she wasn't at her true self. She didn't care about such issue when her body was dominated by a man who knew how to take control away from a person. With every few minutes, the woman came on his member. She was turning into a loose whore from the street, not being able to control her body. Her moans rose to a crescendo when the hunter played with her pussy some more. For now, she'll let Morgirm do whatever he pleased with her body for the grand finale.

The succubus got off of rock hard cock with a smile on her face. Her pussy was glistened with juices that streamed down between her soft legs. With her back turned, Shyrii reached back and opened her gapping love channel with her index and thumb fingers. She wanted him to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. The Mistress just couldn't take the torture much longer in her vulnerable state.

"Please take me from behind," she told the tormenter in a rather velvety voice. "I want your creamy hot stuff inside me. Hurry, I cannot take the much longer."

Sinful Bliss said:
Shyrii, Mistress of the Manor, rode that long rod with reckless abandon – not having the care in the world if she wasn't at her true self. She didn't care about such issue when her body was dominated by a man who knew how to take control away from a person. With every few minutes, the woman came on his member. She was turning into a loose whore from the street, not being able to control her body. Her moans rose to a crescendo when the hunter played with her pussy some more. For now, she'll let Morgirm do whatever he pleased with her body for the grand finale.

The succubus got off of rock hard cock with a smile on her face. Her pussy was glistened with juices that streamed down between her soft legs. With her back turned, Shyrii reached back and opened her gapping love channel with her index and thumb fingers. She wanted him to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. The Mistress just couldn't take the torture much longer in her vulnerable state.

"Please take me from behind," she told the tormenter in a rather velvety voice. "I want your creamy hot stuff inside me. Hurry, I cannot take the much longer."

[ Hope this satisfies you ;) ]

It was hard not to be turned on by the adventurous side of the sexual demon, treating this session like a rodeo as she rode him with marvelous endurance. Logical to this point was the hunter was shredding her pussy into oblivion and the frightening part was he for the most part was passive. Layer after layer of her delicious juices soaked his manhood, making it slippery enough to slide into her with ease as she willingly sacrifice her lower lips to his rod. Equally pleased he watched her put on an exhibition on her dripping pussy and demanded where to finish her off.

" With pleasure, maybe we can meet again and explore your ass more next time."

Leaving promise for another sensational session for the future, Morgrim Warrson moved slowly towards her location on the bed. Deciding it was time to fuck the life from her body, he licked his lips seductively as he approached. Grabbing her arms almost immediately, the paranormal hunter had the succubus' wrists pulled back, practically cuffing her like a convict. Suddenly his eyes appeared more feral, similar to when he raped Yuuki pussy with no remorse. Kneeling and analyzing her soaking cunt, he gave no second thought when his massive members drilled into her with such velocity. For the demon it might literally be an enactment of her days in hell, having the tormentor who was fucking her slamming all his wide 10 inches into her without any conscious. Sweating and smirking in the middle of it, her demonic cunt would be penetrated approximately 10-20 times a minute; striking with precision like on a speed bag in boxing. Utilizing his great strength and speed, no doubt with her arms held the drilling would truly be deep.

" PRAISE ME, WORSHIP MY COCK AND SCREAM THE NAME OF THE MORTAL FUCKING YOU!!!!", he said in his primal state as he fulfilled his desires by ripping her in two.

Sinful Bliss said:

A light blush featured on the elf's face as the handsome man wanted her company. Vivienne wanted to check on the patrons if they wanted a nice morning walk up call or something. The day was getting better for the platinum blonde, who didn't think that she would end up meeting such hotness. From having sex in the Show Room to bath area, things were about to get more steamier for the former princess. Her only wish was to find that sexy elf that delved in sin without fear. For now, she wanted to test the claims her fellow maids had on the gentleman in front of her.

"My name is Vivienne," she told him in a regal, but erotic voice as she sauntered her way towards him with her hips swaying from side to side. She wanted him to taste all of her with his beautiful eyes. Extending her hand to his, princess stepped into the warm waters of the basin and sat next to him. From his appearance he didn't look fully human – probably a difference species. Shyrii wanted her to interact with different kinds of races as much as possible – whether it be human, vampire, incubus, succubus, kitsune, demon or otherwise. But heavens forbid if one orc showed up to taste her goodies.

"Did you happen to catch me being interrogated at the Show Room?" Vivienne asked him with a sheepish smile. "The people enjoyed every single minute of it. I had my fair share of watching scandalous behavior where men run off with maidens for some debauchery away from the public eye. Aside from training with Mistress Shyrii, that was my first full-fledged performance to the viewing public." The elf blushed more in embarrassment with her mind flashing back to the threesome. The officers pounded her pussy and ass well enough to make it sore.

"I'm not longer the person that I once was," the elf began as she swing legs up and down in the water. "My parents was killed and the kingdom was burned to the ground along with the neighboring areas. Males were killed on sight and the females were raped by the orcs and demons. I as the princess… ended up being their prized sex toy for two weeks until the Mistress saved me from further embarrassment and disgrace. With nowhere else to go or turn to, I ended up at this place. Overtime, the Mistress turned me into a willing participant of lust and sin."

Vivienne looked over to the handsome man who listened to her tale realized that he hadn't spoken since he introduced himself. "I'm sorry, I'm just babbling over nothing," she said, pouring water on her face. Her skin was fair and supple with curves hitting all of the right places. Along with her C-cup breasts staring out straight at him, her body rivals other females – including Shyrii.

Keane had been silently listening to the Elven maiden's story, not minding at all as she spoke of how she came to be where she was. He had always found the stories of other people fascinating. Mortals were always so varied and different, where his kind usually had little that individualized them, though most found him fascinating simply because they were such a rarity. Many people would go entire lifetimes without ever encountering a Fallen One. As she apologized, he shook his head and reached for her hand once more, drawing it to his lips to kiss the back with a charming smile. "It is hardly nothing," he reassured her. "I find your story quite fascinating and was enjoying it."

He had definitely taken notice of her ample curves as she poured water over her body, finding her every bit as delightful to behold as the lovely succubus she had spoken of, whom he had become quite familiar with the previous night. If Shyrii had taught the Elven girl, then she surely knew how to perform the pleasures of the flesh. "I'm afraid I didn't catch the show you spoke of," he told her with an apologetic smile. "I had been quite preoccupied the previous night with Mistress Shyrii and Yukimo, and waited for them to recover before deciding to come down myself. But I heard the applause and have no doubt it was a truly wondrous experience."

While he did look human for the most part, there was definitely an otherworldly perfection to his form, a beauty that no human was capable of achieving. He had noticed the way she took in the sight of him, grinning slightly and wondering what she might think of his alternate forms. Perhaps she would get a chance to experience them. She seemed interested enough, but he was always one to allow one to express their desires for him. While he enjoyed taking charge, he also liked a bit of cat and mouse, letting one seek him and seduce him. It was part of the overall pleasure for him, but his gaze made it clear that he appreciated what he saw before him.

Sanoci said:
[ Hope this satisfies you ;) ]

It was hard not to be turned on by the adventurous side of the sexual demon, treating this session like a rodeo as she rode him with marvelous endurance. Logical to this point was the hunter was shredding her pussy into oblivion and the frightening part was he for the most part was passive. Layer after layer of her delicious juices soaked his manhood, making it slippery enough to slide into her with ease as she willingly sacrifice her lower lips to his rod. Equally pleased he watched her put on an exhibition on her dripping pussy and demanded where to finish her off.

" With pleasure, maybe we can meet again and explore your ass more next time."

Leaving promise for another sensational session for the future, Morgrim Warrson moved slowly towards her location on the bed. Deciding it was time to fuck the life from her body, he licked his lips seductively as he approached. Grabbing her arms almost immediately, the paranormal hunter had the succubus' wrists pulled back, practically cuffing her like a convict. Suddenly his eyes appeared more feral, similar to when he raped Yuuki pussy with no remorse. Kneeling and analyzing her soaking cunt, he gave no second thought when his massive members drilled into her with such velocity. For the demon it might literally be an enactment of her days in hell, having the tormentor who was fucking her slamming all his wide 10 inches into her without any conscious. Sweating and smirking in the middle of it, her demonic cunt would be penetrated approximately 10-20 times a minute; striking with precision like on a speed bag in boxing. Utilizing his great strength and speed, no doubt with her arms held the drilling would truly be deep.

" PRAISE ME, WORSHIP MY COCK AND SCREAM THE NAME OF THE MORTAL FUCKING YOU!!!!", he said in his primal state as he fulfilled his desires by ripping her in two.

[*faints*]

Shyrii threw her head back, pink hair fall out of her face to cover up her breasts as she moaned and cried as the hunter built the pleasure in her lower half, she opened her eyes to slits the purple orbs coated in a haze of lust and pain. Yuuki was looking on the sadistic performance, wanting to shut her eyes from it all but couldn't. Watching the Mistress feeling pleasure from such hardcore sex made her feel confused. Sex was taken to beastly levels; she can't sense any kind of love through such actions.

"AHHH" she cried out loudly as her body gave out on her, her pussy burst with orgasm her juices coming out and covering Morgirm's dick and her thighs while he pounded her sweet spot like a mad man, she whimpered as he kept fucking her through her orgasm making it ten times more pleasurable than before.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!" She cried out again pushing herself back onto him as she lost herself in the orgasm that ripped through her body turning her legs and arms into jelly. "Thank you for fuck a slutty demon like me."

Shyrii gasped for breath as the dominance continued onward; her body shivered with the post orgasm bolts of pleasure, her head hung limp her chin pressing into her chest as she gasped for breath, but the warrior continued to fuck with reckless abandon. Screams continued to fill the Purple Room as Morgrim had the succubus dominated. The vulnerable sinner moaned and cried her mouth falling open as he fucked her more and more.

"OH FUCK!" the demonic bitch screamed, feeling him brush against her favorite spot that made her burn hotter with lust at the thought of the hunter's cock fucking her so well. "MORGRIMMMMM!!" She screamed out his name finally. Her body was going to be sore for the next several days, but she didn't care. All she wanted now was for him to blast his white stuff inside of her sore pussy.

"Please! P-Please let me cum! P-PLEASE! PLEASE F-FUCK THIS SINFUL WHORE AND FILL WITH YOUR CUM!!" Shyrii cried out to her tormentor. Her eyes looked up at the dark-haired girl who had to witness it all. Yuuki was on the verge of tears, feeling like the entire act was rape than sexual love, not comprehending that this was an act of foreplay than anything else.

Scotty Rage said:
Keane had been silently listening to the Elven maiden's story, not minding at all as she spoke of how she came to be where she was. He had always found the stories of other people fascinating. Mortals were always so varied and different, where his kind usually had little that individualized them, though most found him fascinating simply because they were such a rarity. Many people would go entire lifetimes without ever encountering a Fallen One. As she apologized, he shook his head and reached for her hand once more, drawing it to his lips to kiss the back with a charming smile. "It is hardly nothing," he reassured her. "I find your story quite fascinating and was enjoying it."

He had definitely taken notice of her ample curves as she poured water over her body, finding her every bit as delightful to behold as the lovely succubus she had spoken of, whom he had become quite familiar with the previous night. If Shyrii had taught the Elven girl, then she surely knew how to perform the pleasures of the flesh. "I'm afraid I didn't catch the show you spoke of," he told her with an apologetic smile. "I had been quite preoccupied the previous night with Mistress Shyrii and Yukimo, and waited for them to recover before deciding to come down myself. But I heard the applause and have no doubt it was a truly wondrous experience."

While he did look human for the most part, there was definitely an otherworldly perfection to his form, a beauty that no human was capable of achieving. He had noticed the way she took in the sight of him, grinning slightly and wondering what she might think of his alternate forms. Perhaps she would get a chance to experience them. She seemed interested enough, but he was always one to allow one to express their desires for him. While he enjoyed taking charge, he also liked a bit of cat and mouse, letting one seek him and seduce him. It was part of the overall pleasure for him, but his gaze made it clear that he appreciated what he saw before him.

Vivienne smiled at the young man as she slipped closer to him. It was quite scandalous for a man and a woman to go into a secluded place by themselves. He was notorious for the way he treats the maids around here, though now elf wondered that validity of those rumors. Certainly, he was a heartbreaker that will make any woman feel like putty in his hands. Though, the girl had just met him. There could have easily been more girls like her.

This was like a dream. This was the man that mot single and even married woman wanted to get their claws into and there she was, so easily wrapping the affirmed bad boy of the Manor around her pinky. She might as well take the advantage of the situation before the ladies pull him away for some action themselves. Thankfully, the Mistress taught her the art of seduction for a couple of days. While she was princess, Vivienne saw maidens in lewd situations with her innocent but curious eyes. It was best to put those experiences to good use with him here.

"It shame that you missed my performance, but I can give you one here," she told him with a wink. "How well do you fuck with Mistress and Yukimo-chan?" Her voice was lucid with lust, wanting to the detail of his affair with the pair. She moved in front of him with her head rested on his legs slightly, catching the sight of his wondrous pecker. Her hand reached to the tool, stroking it ever so slowly. "I bet you turned them into horny with this thing. I need to see every part of you. I can tell you're not like those humans. What kind of a person are you, Keane?" Vivienne continued to play with his cock – more teasing than anything. It felt nice and warm on her hand. She gave him that smile of a vixen, looking to get the gentleman caught up in lust.

Sinful Bliss said:
[*faints*]

Shyrii threw her head back, pink hair fall out of her face to cover up her breasts as she moaned and cried as the hunter built the pleasure in her lower half, she opened her eyes to slits the purple orbs coated in a haze of lust and pain. Yuuki was looking on the sadistic performance, wanting to shut her eyes from it all but couldn't. Watching the Mistress feeling pleasure from such hardcore sex made her feel confused. Sex was taken to beastly levels; she can't sense any kind of love through such actions.

"AHHH" she cried out loudly as her body gave out on her, her pussy burst with orgasm her juices coming out and covering Morgirm's dick and her thighs while he pounded her sweet spot like a mad man, she whimpered as he kept fucking her through her orgasm making it ten times more pleasurable than before.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!" She cried out again pushing herself back onto him as she lost herself in the orgasm that ripped through her body turning her legs and arms into jelly. "Thank you for fuck a slutty demon like me."

Shyrii gasped for breath as the dominance continued onward; her body shivered with the post orgasm bolts of pleasure, her head hung limp her chin pressing into her chest as she gasped for breath, but the warrior continued to fuck with reckless abandon. Screams continued to fill the Purple Room as Morgrim had the succubus dominated. The vulnerable sinner moaned and cried her mouth falling open as he fucked her more and more.

"OH FUCK!" the demonic bitch screamed, feeling him brush against her favorite spot that made her burn hotter with lust at the thought of the hunter's cock fucking her so well. "MORGRIMMMMM!!" She screamed out his name finally. Her body was going to be sore for the next several days, but she didn't care. All she wanted now was for him to blast his white stuff inside of her sore pussy.

"Please! P-Please let me cum! P-PLEASE! PLEASE F-FUCK THIS SINFUL WHORE AND FILL WITH YOUR CUM!!" Shyrii cried out to her tormentor. Her eyes looked up at the dark-haired girl who had to witness it all. Yuuki was on the verge of tears, feeling like the entire act was rape than sexual love, not comprehending that this was an act of foreplay than anything else.

[ Take that as a yes]

Rape was probably appropriate considering how primal the fucking got near the end. Most satisfying was the fact his special abilities and intimidating package did all the psychological damage required to make this slutty succubus submit to the mortal. Excessively slamming practically through her g-spot, the bedroom was a battlefield; except that their fluids lurked mainly on the bed where they perform their naughty desires.

Striking her lower lips with such ferocious intent, it was obvious as the pace was decreasing that all that reserve stamina was finally shutting down after their vigorous session of love making. It was fantastic to hear the echoing of their pelvises colliding, her luscious ass slapping against his sweaty balls and those jiggling titties bouncing freely as he ravished her like no other could do. Severing his grip from her arms, Morgrim grappled her lovely breast with such want in his facial features. Thrusting slowly, each upcoming stroke started to fill her dirty cunt with his seed.

"ENJOY IT ALL! YOU CUM DUMPSTER "

The hunter moaned loudly as each slowed thrust produced the creamy white substance she yearned and pretty much demanded this entire time. He groan endlessly during this, hitting her walls with such mighty man meat in wide and in length that she might never witness again in a mortal who could bring her back to a state foreign to her nature. Sure his words were brutal, but in the moment his vulgar nature was at its limit, screwing her as their juices mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom