Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

banner2fin.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
“Summon me?” That quip lifted a finely curved brow, Beidou protesting in good humor. “Lodged next door, awaiting my lady’s every whim…” She chuckled, heartily enough for the vibrations to be felt by the bosom pressed up against her. “Envision it on a placard - Beidou, Captain of the Crux, Slayer of Haishan, the Uncrowned Dragon King and Kept Woman of the Tianquan of Liyue.” Her tone was impossible to mistake for anything other than jest, and she seemed highly amused by the idea. “In which case,” both hands dropped to that shapely rear, delving beneath the fine-woven silk and tantalizing bare skin with the contrast between sword-calloused fingers and fingerless gloves. “What would my lady ask of her humble boat captain first?”

A question that was doomed to go unanswered for a time; a shrill cry pitched just down the hall, and Beidou was momentarily aghast with how she was just now noticing the commotion outside. Shocking, considering just how exceptional her situational awareness was ninety-nine percent of the time. Apparently Ningguang grinding down in her lap was the one percent - go figures?

First Osial, now this? Propping her arms up behind herself, she lent an ear to the ruckus, heaving a sigh. If she didn’t know any better, she would have thought that the archons themselves had a problem with letting her have her fill of Ningguang. Fill. Ningguang. If only. That jasper gaze panned, surveying the damage. Leaving aside the rather obvious problem tenting her qipao, what she could see of her collar was blessed with fresh marks; she doubted her throat fared any better. Playing this off as anything other than an interrupted romp was evidently not in the cards, and so, hiding? Her eye panned to the window. That seemed rather ambitious even for her.

Before she could chart a course of action, her impatient girlfriend - still kind of stuck on that, she was - was already bodily hauling her about. In spite of the tense situation, Beidou could not help but laugh. Because imagine, the ever graceful, ever poised Tianquan of Liyue, becoming frazzled enough to roughhouse her. Would have to remember to tease Ningguang about that one later. Later, because despite how reluctant she was suffering yet another interruption to her eagerly awaited underwater cavern explorations, she did promise some degree of discretion. Rather than tidy her own appearance, Beidou returned the fallen abacus to the desk and shoveled that scattered pile of letters into some semblance of neatness, before all but throwing herself under the wide table.

Just in the nick of time too, by the sounds of it, because she was scarcely getting comfortable - trying to - when Baiwen’s skittish greeting rang out. Beidou stilled her shufflings, waiting with bated breath as seconds ticked by. Phew, coast is clear. She recognized the voices as Keqing and Ganyu, and took a smidgen of interest in the topic of naval defense. A smidgen, because, hey! She caught the ankle that invaded her space, space already sorely lacking. Unable to complain verbally, she leaned forward and vented her offense in the form of her teeth indenting the inside of knee. But oh, this was…

Beidou stilled again, inhaling. She recognized the scent this time around, and that lascivious tang - the knowledge of just how wet Ningguang was for her - that was like a shot straight to the groin. Her lips pursed around the skin she bruised, swallowing down the groan that threatenened to sound. Fingers clenched that much tighter around the ankle she seized, pulling and parting Ningguang’s legs further. This was dangerous. She was acutely aware of the peril of getting caught when her lips ascended the inside of thigh, tongue laving over skin, positively salivating. It was one thing to test Ningguang’s control in the privacy of her own cabin, but this was risky even by Beidou’s standards.

Unfortunately for her gorgeous girlfriend, 'risky' tended to function more as a lure than a deterrent where the notorious pirate lord was concerned. Nudging the front lapel of the alabaster qipao aside, Beidou stared at the sodden white satin with pupil blown wide. Couldn’t recall another time in her life where she had gotten on her knees like this for anybody, though admittedly this was mostly the result of attempting to cram herself into the too narrow space. The wood grain dug into her knees, but she could hardly focus on that, compelled by the all consuming hunger that replaced her heart with a thundering drum. Gods, she’s drenched. It was all the libidinous pirate could smell, all she could concentrate on. Her unabated libido clouded her judgment and, I won’t push her too far, just a taste never hurt anybody.

Keqing was still talking, but her voice was overshadowed by the blood roaring against Beidou’s eardrums, blending into white noise. She was shameless in the way she nuzzled close, unbothered even by the taste of fabric as she lapped lengthwise up along Ningguang’s still covered sex. It had only been a little more than a day since she last slaked her thirst upon that same divine peach, but that felt like an eternity. I really shouldn’t. She warred with her good sense, attempting her utmost to keep her breathing quiet, the same coming out in hot puffs of clenched air. Redirecting her attention to the base of thighs, teeth and tongue besieged the tender skin there in a gambit to stick to her earlier assertion of just one taste. How long did she say? Ten minutes? Time felt like it had slowed to a crawl, and she lapped at the marks from last time around, admiring, before conjuring them new companions with avidity. Sucked hard against any patch of unblemished skin she could find, nails cutting into the thighs she gripped and forcibly spread open.

It was doomed though. She wanted, needed, more. All of Liyue knew of Ningguang’s impeccable self-control anyway. The illustrious mogul, well-known for her poker face, could take it, surely. Casting all notions of consequences to the back of her mind, Beidou pulled the satin aside - a thought away from just tearing it but having just enough sensibility left to recognize how loud that would be - and all but buried her mouth against Ningguang. She is a drug. Lids sealed shut, savoring as her tongue scooped up the nectar she craved. Must be, no other way to explain this addiction. Slow, deliberate, not so much intentionally teasing as she was just attempting to minimize sounds. Having thoroughly bathed the ripe fruit, she resisted the urge to burrow deeper in search of yet more syrup, apprehensive of the high potential for noise. But she wanted more. Luckily, she was well-versed in a number of ways on how to achieve that desired result. And so, her questing tongue assailed higher, up to coax around that beloved pearl, circling in the hopes of enticing more dew to flow. Greedy lips eagerly supped upon the same, only to return once more to adore and torment that point of hypersensitivity. Beidou was dimly aware that she might have been taking this a bit too far, but she was beyond caring. More.

Show? On this episode of “remember to feed your pirate or it might go hunt its own meals…”

ning2r.png

If Keqing’s lips were moving, the sounds that she made were muted behind the tremors in Ningguang’s chest; the blood pumping loudly, flushing her senses like a bucket of hot water poured over her head. Not so distant memories in the captain's quarters jumped out at her, and the humid gusts blowing on her knee from an uninvited mouth forced Ningguang’s lips to press shut. Her brow muscle fidgeted a fraction, a lopsided smile found her lips. Sitting through another meeting was not on either of their to-do-lists, but, is Beidou serious right now? Things were a little steamy, and a little frisky for her tastes, but the flutter in her core was intoxicating. All that pussyfooting around on the Alcor, only for Beidou to take what she wanted right beneath their noses. If the Yuheng only knew that Beidou hid between Ningguang’s thighs - What awful rumors and thoughts would they create? Not that Keqing had a malicious bone in her body, but she was clearly annoyed by Ningguang’s resistance to her ideas. In Ningguang's case, resistance was futile, as her ankles were parted unwillingly by rugged hands. Despite her roughhousing earlier, Ningguang lightly nudged Beidou’s thigh, or hip? Stilling above the waist, masking her shuddering by staying firmly in place. Her stoic gaze turned sympathetic. Not to their plight, but to her own.

“Lady Ningguang, are you feeling feverish?” Baiwen appeared out of nowhere, poking her head in through the archway with her clipboard flush to her bosom. “I wasn’t eavesdropping.” She clarified, as Keqing and Gangyu pivoted in their chairs, knowing they had something up their sleeves to adjourn their meeting. Keqing would not let their meeting end early, not before Ningguang signed her name on their decree. She aimed to reach ten minutes with Ningguang, and sway her perceptions in the process. One way or another, Keqing would get what she wanted, and Baiwen knew not to interrupt an official Qixing meeting.

“I-I’m fine.” Ningguang lied through clenched teeth, raking her nails along the wooden arm, gripping the base with a strength that caused her hand to cramp up. More than fine, yet in an awkward and inappropriate predicament with the captain. Beidou was breaking so many laws doing this. How could she have chosen such a lawless woman to be her lover? Sucking wherever she pleased, as if…as if she owned her body. It wasn’t a bad thought; when she considered it, Haishan-slayer or kept woman of the Tianquan of Liyue, Beidou would pay for this in more than mora. Presently, she debated between sinking into the chair and letting Beidou have her way with her, or sending her guests away to get a handle on the bull.

“I see…” Ningguang tucked her hands into her lap, collecting the luxurious chocolate ribbons, pulled for a split second. “My apologies. Go on.” Maintaining direct eye-contact with Keqing proved difficult, though Ningguang did exactly that; beads of sweat framing her hairline. Beidou, yes. N-no! The way the nectar adhered to her compact little bud would have been a delight, but was acutely aware of every sound and breath emitted from her quivering lips. No. Not…now. Ningguang tortured herself by holding every whimper and moan in her chest, rocked a solid poker face, if only for the fact that she was frozen above the waist. Her pink floret throbbed, though she had more than enough water down there, a personal touch was needed to cure the aching at the crux of the issue.

Butterflies coaxed her pearl, or was that Beidou’s tongue savoring every drop? A dizzying heat wave spun the room, and when she focused on Keqing and Ganyu she was seeing double. Triple! Archons, yes. Ningguang attempted to shut her legs on the captain. The delicate crevices and miniature folds where steamy exhales teased satin and flesh visibly flexed, and the peach that Beidou eyed, spouted with nectar if she wasn’t actively clenching to suppress some of the pleasure. “I will write it into law.” What? She hadn’t a clue about what she was writing into law, but anything to get Keqing out of her office.

A scroll was laid atop the desk, and Ningguang skimmed over the calligraphy - a law to enact a curfew, until they figured out their next course of action. The girls watched Ningguang sign her name on the parchment with a trembling hand, and collected all they needed with a satisfying fist bump.

“Well, Ningguang, we will see you later.”

Music to Ningguang's ears. Perhaps she did more squirming than usual, but the Tianquan kept all sounds to herself. At least, until Keqing and Gangyu rounded the corner out of sight. Whether the Uncrowned Dragon King relented or not, the easily wound up Tianquan stuttered as she filled her lungs deeply, and rather than release the building pressure in her delicate flower, she gripped a handful of Beidou's hair, with much lighter force than Beidou used on her poor thighs. "You can come out now, Beidou. This is not...funny." Feeling disarmed by the woman, she couldn't help but to moan. "I mean it, I'm going to show you what happens, when unofficial rules are broken in my office."

"I'm the one who's in charge here, Sailor."
Though, Ningguang talked a big game, she meant it as well. If only Beidou would just let her go!

Last edited:

banner2fin.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
In between the gingerly grip in her hair and the breathy moan, was there really a ‘no’? Or for that matter, if the rules were ‘unofficial’, were they really rules at all? Lots of questions to ponder, going unanswered for now given that her mouth remained very busy. Even after merely two times, Beidou could say with full confidence that going down on Ningguang was one of her new favorite pastimes. Loved the taste, but more so than that, loved each and every reaction she earned. That she could make one of the most composed women in Liyue fall apart under her lips and tongue did things to her libido that were hard to describe with words.

Rather than answering verbally, Beidou allowed her actions to speak for themselves. Now that the distracting duo had left Ningguang’s office, she was not so reserved. Mirroring the moan with a groan of her own, she hastened her assault upon the sensitive bud, lapping with far more vigor, heedless of any noise that might result. Those notches Ningguang misliked ensured that she could read the somatic cues almost as well as the verbal, and she considered keeping it up until she drove Ningguang past the finish line. An awfully enticing thought, particularly of how much the same woman might squirm the next time she settled here to handle all manners of serious affairs. At the same time though, Beidou was immensely riled up as is, and maybe, just maybe, if she left Ningguang similarly frustrated, that might result in a more mutually satisfying result?

Couldn’t guarantee anything, but Beidou loved to gamble after all. And so, she continued, licking, circling, sucking, her hands rubbing soothing lines along those tense inner thighs. Savoring her spoils along the way, her open enthusiasm praised in the stead of words. Only when she was quite certain that she had wound up her girl as much as she could, did she relent. In a flurry of movements, Beidou rose, managing to not knock against the desk until she towered over the still seated Ningguang, one arm braced against the back of her chair in a way that might feel familiar. Because they had been here before, hadn’t they, down to the way those rich hickory strands poured down and titillated fair skin. There were no fireworks lighting the sky this time around, but she was quite confident that she could provide another form of fireworks if Ningguang wished for the same. The heat in Beidou's narrowed jasper was even more pronounced than the last time around, and the slick glistening her lips, being lapped up by a pink tongue, made the whole situation that much lewder.

Last time, she had allowed Ningguang to dip beneath her arm and escape to the balcony, because despite the way she conducted herself on some occasions, Beidou was absolutely a patient woman. But this time, she would show no such restraint. “Oh, it was never meant to be funny, love,” she tested her voice, finding the same rasped by arousal despite the ample dew she devoured. Her hand not braced against the chair sought Ningguang’s, and she guided the same back against herself, pressing those slender digits against the entirely unsubtle bulge surging against the form-fitting black. With those fingers in tow, she scaled an inch higher, finding the high waist hidden beneath the red of her qipao, pulling down. Given the material, shedding the same completely required too much effort, and so she simply allowed it to bunch around her thighs, because what mattered was freeing that cooped up serpent. The unruly but doubtlessly friendly neighborhood snake rose skyward, casting a bawdy imprint upon the festive red.

“It’s not funny at all how badly I want you,” she offered, leaning in and allowing her words to wash over Ningguang’s ear, before turning to lick along the cartilage. Feel, Ning, just what you do to me.” A demand. A plea. Maybe both. “You can be in charge all you want.” She thrusted forward against the digits that she herself guided and kept there, groaning low and lusty from the back of her throat. “You can call all the shots. You can even be on top if you like.” It certainly wouldn’t be what she was more accustomed to, but hardly a foreign concept. Her flexibility was not limited to her ability to bend backwards over a desk. “Whatever you wish, love,” she cajoled, retracing the cartilage with her teeth before suctioning the fleshy lobe between her lips.

“But you will take responsibility, won’t you? For how much you turn me on.” As if to emphasize her point, that spar no less eminent than the Alcor’s pulsed against the smooth palm, and she muffled a moan into the juncture of neck and shoulder. “Wanna hear a secret?” Her lips transitioned smoothly into kissing up and down every inch of throat she could reach, her breath sweltering against the same. “Last night, after you left,” her words were quiet, soft enough that even if Baiwen happened to hang around, they would not be audible. “I laid awake thinking about you.”

Another might have stopped there, but Beidou was as shameless as they came; her overabundance of experience certainly didn’t hurt. “I chased your scent in the pillows,” breathed in, even as she spoke, as if to evoke those parallels, “I recollected every single moment of our night together, of how dazzling you were, are, of how you put every other man and woman anywhere to shame. And archons, Ningguang, just remembering it got me going so much that I couldn’t sleep without taking care of myself first.” Her chest heaved, panting into the high collar, wanting to tear into it and would have too, if not for her lack of free hands. “I came thinking about you.” There was not even a hint of embarrassment in her voice, only candor and unabashed desire. “With your name on my lips. So tell me, love, what is my punishment, and what is my
reward for that?”

ning2r.png

Ningguang’s bedazzled garnets sparkled without the light of the fireworks in the sky. A fading smile on her lips as light shone from within; reflected back at Beidou. The lantern rite started the fire burning in her bosom. That was the first night she imagined letting Beidou stay the night, to have her way. To have Beidou, after all this time spent pretending that she was immune to the captain, though far from it. The strong connection started long before that fateful evening in her office, but a pivotal point in their story. They were back here once more, new circumstances and nearly zero boundaries. She loved the newness of their romance, but the subtle changes in Beidou and in herself, amused her the most. She couldn’t compare this to any prior experiences, but maybe in her feverish haze she proclaimed to want more than she intended to receive. Like bidding at an auction, or banking in on an investment and collecting Mora. An indescribable sensation that couldn’t be topped.

“How badly?” Their digits locked together in unison and Ningguang’s mouth watered instinctively as her palm lay over the serpent's girth. Has it grown even more since the last time? The silver tongue that played at the delicate kitten left her purring for more, but what about Beidou’s lonesome cock? Verging on tears, the serpent probably was. She let go of a breathy moan, as warmth and wet prodded at her cartilage. A prick, as the sharpness met delicate flesh. That pulled a soft inhale into her chest. The way her posterior curved away from the back of the cherry oak, and her free hand embedded deeper into the imprint confused her. One knee lifted, golden flaps falling over her bare thighs and exposing the glistening pearl swollen on white satin. She ached to invite Beidou to the garden betwixt her thighs. Profoundly aware of her contradictory actions, it sent a pleasant jolt to her bud, and she squirmed like a feline might from being hugged too affectionately, too quickly. She could only imagine how Beidou felt. Though she struggled with her urges the same as anyone else, and touched her flower enough to know how it liked to be stroked, the lack of words conveyed how hush-hush she was about that fact.

“I thought about stopping by, h-however…” Unable to finish her words, Ningguang sank back into the chair. A dizzying sensation in her head caused her eyes to almost roll back, while pure energy thrummed in her sex per thrust into her palm. The hot gusts on her neck called back to times where Beidou breathed into her over and over in the night, and how worn out she was after the fact. But Beidou never stopped. Not until Ningguang was spent, and out of breath. Oh, how she longed to have the same effect on the captain, who bedded women well into the hundreds. And here Ningguang was, joining the list of women. Beidou’s compliments blunted that one edge of their double-edged sword. All the pleasure they could have with each other’s body. Her on top of Beidou, on the side, or underneath. Limitless potential, but not yet. She could have it in a matter of moments, but there was one thing Ningguang bet on, and that was her ability to hold out.

How much longer would Beidou’s ravenous appetite survive her bedroom eyes, the little ways she liked to rile her captain up without a caress? For months, the captain chased her, but like a tiger stalking in the tall grass, trained and loyal to the hunt. Ningguang liked to take things slow too, remember? And sure, she practically begged while almost riding the alabaster dragon with clothes on, but now that Beidou licked her peach - she was fueled to return the favor. “On my terms, my love.” Ningguang retrieved her gloved hand, though she suspected the serpent probably dealt with sharp objects every now and again. Well… As she poised to remove the elbow-length gloves, she appeared devious for all of two seconds. “You’ll lay back on the desk, won’t you? That’s the only way I’ll reward you.”

Ningguang peered to the side, to the entryway. The Jade Chamber was closed to visitors, and that meant her secretaries, too. Did they get the memo? Though she could take the aggressive route and force Beidou onto the table, she would rather coax her gently. Starting at the edge of the seat, Ningguang rose more than half-way, poked Beidou in the collarbone with her pointy digits, enjoying the light red marks it left on her pale flesh. Her lips met Beidou’s chin, lingering as she inhaled the sunshine and alcohol scent that clung to her lover.“I won’t forget the way you made me hold in my moans when you bit.” Ningguang trailed that digit down Beidou’s body, scratching the qipao silk. She loved mountain climbing, and crawled on top of her cooperative girlfriend, lowered until she was back at the summit. The table was big enough to sleep on, never mind the clutter and work piling on top of it. Ningguang brushed books and letters aside, and leveled so that the tip of her nose poked the serpent trapped behind that festive red. “I want to see your face when I tell you to keep quiet.”

Those gold cuffs were great at tearing letters, and satin. She knew that from experience. Ningguang considered cutting Beidou's clothes off, but why? The night was still young, and that wasn’t her style. Planting her hands on the side of Beidou’s hips, Ningguang revealed her little tongue and pressed it innocently to the heated mound. “Oh. It’s hot down there. Does it want some air?” She sat up momentarily, only to tuck white strands behind her ears, which did little as it danced over her lover’s thighs and tumbled over her shoulders. Ningguang angled her neck naturally, rubbed her blushing cheeks on the tight knotting, intoxicated by the light smell of arousal. Parting her lips, and brushing the red silk out of her pathway, she glazed her dewy lips on the tender thighs. Ningguang sucked softly at first, clamping down carefully with her teeth.

"I want to add another memory to your collection." Purring softly against the captain, she crawled up to her pelvis, trailing her slick tongue over the sturdy wood. It didn't occur to her to ask, Beidou's body was practically begging for it. The bawdy beast left Ningguang's gaze filled with disbelief. Of course she'd heard the stories, and tested it a little in the bath, but not truly. And to think, she had mistreated it. She simply nudged it with her cheek, accepting the glistening streaks on her face as she gently rubbed her soft cheek on the stiffness.

banner3_recolor.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Not yet. Accursed words that Beidou longed to cleave with her greatsword. Much like her taste in food and drink, her preferences when it came to bedroom affairs were straightforward and simple. Experience ensured that whatever it was she did, she could do so with expertise. And while it went without saying that she had indulged a few… more eccentric requests here and there, by and large, she preferred sex without unnecessary frills. As far as details went, she could see appeal in any number of specifics, but it was also accurate to say that at the end of the night, she longed to be buried deep, enveloped by heat and wet in pursuit of instincts’ call. Craved vigor. Yearned for fervor. Driven by zeal.

All of this, this tightly modulated control she demonstrated, tried her patience. Her lack thereof was amply abundant in the tenor of her voice, the ramp of her breathing and, of course, the stubborn jut of that exceptionally eager king snake. One look at Beidou, and it would be obvious to just about anyone exactly what was on her mind. This close to her goal, it was hard to moderate herself, not when the same that had eluded her grasp day after day lingered a mere heartbeat away. But that being said, she also has had months by now to learn of Ningguang’s legendary self-control. Like a dragonfly darting across the surface of a crystal-clear pond, quick to flit away at the slightest hint of ardent overreach.

In a rare display of good behavior, Beidou pulled herself back as Ningguang bid, straightening. “I promised you,” the lightness of her tone contradicted the inferno of her eye, whatever you wish, Ning.” Couldn’t recall another time when she had been so accommodating, but Beidou could certainly recognize when she was at a disadvantage - gods, she would take just about anything Ningguang was inclined to dole out, such was the keenness clenching her abs and accelerating her heart rate.

That colossal table was much too hard for her to lay back against comfortably, but she made do, shoving the organized clutter to corners and making room for herself to fully situate upon the same. Propping an arm behind herself, she leaned back until her elbow was bent well over ninety degrees. Way too hot in here. Her free hand pulled at that modified collar, peeling it apart until the material draped down her arms. The temperature didn’t change, of course, and if anything, the Jade Chamber had a tendency to be rather cool from its elevation. But Beidou was positively burning up, perhaps on account of her equally blistering gaze tracking Ningguang’s every move.

“Gonna need more than air,” she supplied, trying - only semi successfully - to keep herself from bucking. “Been quite the drought, I could certainly use refuge where monsoon frequents, but, barring that, any amount of moisture might help.” Humor aside, the tenseness of her thighs made it amply apparent the veracity of that statement. It was verging on three weeks since the last time she had any assistance quenching her overzealous urges. That duration, in and of itself, might not seem like much, but it was certainly the longest Beidou had gone without as far as memory could stretch. And this, watching Ningguang dawdle between her thighs, marking a patch of formerly unblemished skin in a manner that verged on leisurely, was simultaneously benediction and torture both. Beidou could not help but squirm, hips flexing and unflexing again.

Her jaw clenched, wanting to hurry Ningguang along but knowing full well the futility of such a request, before unlocking her jowls to groan. Low, hushed - Ningguang did say something about keeping quiet. “Feels good,” she offered instead, staring down through her lashes before cooperatively pulling the front panel of her qipao fully out of the way. The visual of it… The proud rigidity towered menacingly, juxtaposing the eclipse of chin. Her overwrought arousal was made that much more apparent by the transparent drizzles streaking down, her stomach knotted so tight that it bordered upon pain.

The hand not propping herself up threaded through hair finer than any chiffon Ningguang favored, nails praising gentle lines against scalp. “A memory I would cherish.” She didn’t move to grip, nor to compel, keeping to her words in the hopes of realizing that longingly anticipated reward. “Though I would hope to relive it with you over and over instead of alone.” And, because Beidou really was quite considerate. “But Ning, didn’t you promise to show me our room?” Her brows furrowed with concern. “This is nice - more than nice - but I would be more comfortable knowing that you won’t bruise your knees in the process.” The thought of waiting longer had her in chains, but Beidou had waited months, what were another few moments?

Last edited:
ning2r.png

Ningguang's glossed lips pushed at the apex of the leviathan's head, catching transparent sap on the curled tip of her tongue. Soaking it up, and savoring the first taste. More like water with a nutty aftertaste. Perched in front of Beidou's hips, she was more than comfortable in her office. Or, maybe… Just maybe, the Tianquan was too eager in exacting revenge on Beidou for inducing this passion-fueled rut. In her office, the authoritative role came naturally to her. Telling Beidou what to do came easily to her. Considering Beidou's thoughtful suggestion to preserve her knees; a composed bat of her lengthy lashes and Ningguang swallowed, closing her mouth and reclining. She laced her fingers with the ones gently combing through her long tresses, taking them to the slope of her shoulders, and then to her slick lips.

"I will show you the way to our chambers, Captain." A chaste kiss on the back of her lover's hand, and Ningguang guided Beidou along through the circular corridors, holding her hand, and stroking the velveteen skin. As worn as those slender digits were, how gentle they could be changed her perception of the rowdy captain. The careful consideration and the reserved manner in which the captain acted - those were the necessary parts to keep the river bountiful and flowing. The dragonfly wouldn't be so flighty this time around, maybe the forked tongue could wrap around the evasive thing after all. The succulent flower nestled behind white satin winced pleasurably, as she opened the door into her chambers, and shut it by aligning her back against the wood. Tapping her fingernails on exposed thigh, she played with the soft fabric grazing the blushing skin, inhaled the oil lamp spraying tobacco and vanilla notes in her room.

"Feel free to relax, Beidou. You'll be living here, after all." That little part was almost lost on her, but it excited her arousal tenfold. She strolled over to the queen mattress, leaned on one of the bedposts at the foot of her bed, holding a decorative pillow idly.

A mattress canopied by gold and white tulle hanging over the plush bed beckoned to them with the softest faux fur in all of Liyue. Gold and white was a recurring theme in Ningguang's chamber. Not surprising, her pearly qipao was accented with gold and embroidered with luxurious threads, and many of her fancy outfits followed a complementary color palette. Similar in theme to the rest of the jade chamber, the furniture in her room was crafted from expensive dark wood, polished every day by her servants. Partitions painted exquisitely illustrated young lotus flowers floating on a lake, wispy clouds and verdant bamboo. Like the meticulous and refined woman she is, Ningguang's room reflected that in the floating chandelier and circular glass pane that served as her view into the heavens. It also made a lovely alarm clock, or reminder to tuck in after handling the official affairs of Liyue.

"Beidou…" The Tianquan stretched her longs legs, pointed her slippered toes so that her shoes dangled, before landing on the plush, cream rug. She maneuvered like a stalking feline crawling to her side of the mattress, curvy silhouette fading behind the curtained bed. "Come lay down. I want to give you what you've always wanted." Most likely would give her something, but currently, she didn't know all Beidou craved was to be buried deep inside the confines of the narrow and flush pocket. As Beidou did as commanded, Ningguang nuzzled up to the pirate captain, tranquil as she licked at the woman's pulsing throat; taunted the recovering marks with her teeth. Her fingers found Beidou’s wrist, curving around it and pressed the painted crescents into her striped skin. That ample bosom connected with Beidou’s chest, and she draped herself half-way over her body.

Her favorite position, and sensing her lover's impatience caused her to go harder; to move as slow as molasses dripping from a flask. "I want to finish what we started earlier." A hint of rose flooded to her cheeks, and Ningguang straddled the captain simply, knees buried into the mattress. "Are we even, yet?" She asked sweetly, aiming the dilated pupil to suckle on the burgeoning head standing at attention. How much can Beidou take? Can she climax just like this? She wanted to do this to her, for as long as she could take it.

"You are as hard as nephrite jade." She whispered into the crook of Beidou’s neck, torturing the erect stalk with the glazed silk flower. Back and forth. "I can't wait to taste you. Mmm.” Ningguang breathed, palming squared shoulders, squeezing, as she released quiet sighs onto her earlobe.

Last edited:

banner3_recolor.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
It was fortuitous indeed that Ningguang’s secretaries appeared to have gotten the memo and made themselves scarce. Or this - Ningguang, hair tousled, cheeks flushed; Beidou, qipao spilling down her shoulders and throat displaying fresh marks; hand in hand skipping to Ningguang’s quarters might have caused quite the commotion.

Not that Beidou had any mental bandwidth to worry about what the secretaries might or might not think, because she was too busy holding herself back from just flattening Ningguang against the door. Time and place, she reminded herself. Maybe, with time, Ningguang would warm to the idea of letting Beidou take the lead for a future romp. As for place, well, that four-poster looked far comfier than the door. In all honesty, if someone asked Beidou right now to describe Ningguang’s room, she would probably only be able to recount the bed, and even that was only because Ningguang was now leaning against one of the bedposts. Dark wood furniture? Embossed partitions? None of those entered her eye; that honor was reserved for the ravishing woman who owned this room alone.

“Be right there.” Never had Beidou regretted her complicated outfit as much as now. The gold-garlanded heels she shed by the door, respectful of Ningguang’s space, but the rest of the outfit proved to be more of a struggle. The belt beneath her bust came off first, and, in a rare disregard for her Vision, she chugged the same, belt and all, in the general direction of a couch. That qipao she had to peel off, shrugging the embroidered red overhead even as she made her way over to the bed. The same, along with her gloves, she draped over the back of a conveniently located chair, before climbing into the bed.

The bustier, shorts, and stockings she left alone, not out of some misguided notions of modesty, rather because she wasn’t about to dawdle when Ningguang bid that she lay down. Because, this self-inflicted interruption notwithstanding, those shorts continued to fail at their purpose - now that the spirited serpent has gotten a taste, it was not about to rest until it devoured the full course. And, since they were failing anyway, she reached in between and pulled down, allowing herself to spring free. The greatsword that had slain so many was pliant and laid-back beneath Ningguang’s weight, literally laying back against Beidou's abs, glistening the grooves.

“What I always wanted? Gotta say, I love the sound of that.” She echoed, making herself comfortable on one of those incredibly sumptuous pillows. Arms encircled the svelte frame, petting up along the back, before unhooking the bit beneath the ruffled collar. The way Ningguang sidled up against her reminded her of the many cats that patrolled the docks. Purring, affectionate, so long as they were the ones approaching and nuzzling every which way. Might even welcome their fur being stroked or a friendly pat on the bum, but read one cue wrong, and it was chomping season. Luckily, Beidou had always been the perceptive sort, and besides - she inhaled sharply at the bite - she certainly had no complaints if Ningguang wished to use her teeth.

How many knots does this thing have? Her hands slithered along the contour of waist, prying golden clasps open one by one. And, on the other side, at the base of thighs. I think I got all of them? In all fairness, Beidou was being supremely patient as it were, subtly assisting with disrobing instead of just ripping the damn thing off. Because it was incredibly difficult to focus, not when Ningguang was bearing down in her lap, breathing such sweet, sweet promises. “Why am I not surprised you are keeping score?” She huffed a chuckle, filing in the gaps with the heaviness of her breath and the involuntary vocalizations that sounded as impatient as she felt. “Ningguang…” Her fingers flexed against that beloved pert rear, torn between attempting to pull the white-gold qipao up and simply groping. Because as good as this felt, and gods, it felt amazing, she wanted more. Could feel how drenched her lover was even through the last layer separating their point of connection, and that knowledge caused her to shift, restless as can be. Her thighs flexed with the desire to simply roll Ningguang over, to take matters into her own hands and fuck her lover into the bed, but she leashed those urges, honoring her earlier proclamations.

“You pledged to fulfill what I always wanted, did you not?” Her voice was thick with lust, throat tight even as she slanted and bared the same in a demonstration of her cooperation. “I want you. I’ve desired you since the very first moment I laid my eye on you. You are the most brilliant star in all of Teyvat and I can’t get enough of you.” Her hands squeezed, finding it incredibly difficult to restrain herself when those hips kept rolling, down and against her arousal in a way that was equal parts satisfying and equal parts maddening. “Right now though,” she thumbed at the saturated white satin, wanting to snap it, “right now what I want is to be inside you. Finish what you started, Ning, my star, my love, gods you are driving me insane.”

Last edited:
ning2r.png

At the core of the issue, Ningguang’s compact little bud was slick to the touch; too slippery to risk teasing the mast without that satin barrier, or enveloping more than the fraction of it she wanted. Engaging her inner thighs, leaning over and placing some of her weight on Beidou’s shoulders; she watched for every twitch, listened for every vocalization. She pushed her hips down slowly, tenting the wet satin with the great sword she craved inside. The controlled pressure building within pulled a shaky exhale from her mouth; tongue poking her top lip, arms quivering to an embarrassing degree. The Tianquan couldn’t imagine the last time anyone fucked her properly, and she was keen on the fact that Beidou would change that. Well, she would change that when Ningguang allowed it, but currently…

“Yes, Captain?” She breathed into her neck, hot tongue stroking the pulsating vein. Much lower, and she might need to dismount the starving beast. Shivers raced up and down her sex, her clit spasming wildly as determined hands squeeze her pert rear; tracing her posterior at the right speed. Like a princess afraid of getting a little messed up, Ningguang liked her physical affection to be controlled and impactful. But, Beidou would have her reign, and when she was done with her - Beidou could enter as she pleased. The flexible petals were ready to be parted and speared, to be filled in a way that Ningguang might only dream about. “Yes.” Ningguang trills quietly, burying nails into Beidou’s shoulders, inhaling the scent she loved without pause; body contouring to her lover’s as she melted into her arms. My star. I love you. Heart aflutter, misty-eyed with love and lust working in tandem, Ningguang crawled off of Beidou's lap. Never lingering, always leaving her captain wanting more. The knots, loops, and frog-eyed buttons were practically all undone; and she stood up to finish undressing in the candlelight. Neat and tidy, Ningguang peeled her gloves off, and the Vision that swayed at her waist like a festive ornament tossed on top of the electro one. She strode over to the couch where Beidou’s clothes sat nicely. Thanks to Beidou, all she had to do was let the qipao land at her feet - minimal fidgeting necessary. Frilly arm cuffs joined her clothes, as well as those gold finger blades and panties - the latter lost forever.

Under the moonlight, the delicate points of Ningguang’s shoulders poked through the platinum tresses swishing down her back; silver hues enhanced by white beams shining in through the sunroof. Marked up, she was, and prayed to the Archons that Beidou would be mindful of her sensitive skin tonight. When she entered the canopy, the air left in her lungs was stolen when she saw Beidou waiting for her. The chiseled muscles, not too prominent, but defined and hard, made her mouth water. Beidou in her bed was a sight to see, something for the kameras. That wouldn't ever get old. A dizzying sensation brought her to knees on the fur topper, and with a reserved fervor, she slinked and embraced Beidou around the neck.

“You are being so patient. I’m not sure I can punish you without punishing myself.” The Tianquan credited her girlfriend, not that she fully expected Beidou to explode, to pin her down prematurely may have ruined her fun. But Beidou could do no wrong, a fact that made Ningguang queasy if she ever said aloud. By this point, she would argue that Beidou’s self control was better than she expected, but the hours they could spend in bed learning each other’s bodies might test that. Laying on her hip beside Beidou; cheek pressed to Beidou’s sturdy shoulder, plush thigh looped over her waist lazily; Ningguang pressed her warm mouth to her loves feverish skin. She reached between their bodies, tenderly stroking the underside of the rigid mast, ignoring the sweet, but well cared for dumplings. “I want you, Beidou. I-” Ningguang’s innermost temple wanted to be worshiped, but she ached to taste Beidou, to feel her on her tongue and all over her body. Caressing the bulbous head, Ningguang slick peach clenched in excitement, but with reservation for what was to come. Manicured hands glistened from the clear arousal dripping onto her sparkly nails, but she maintained the painfully slow pace.

“I need that heaviness. I don’t want to wait any longer.” Ningguang crooned, nosing the chocolate ribbons, practically begging. She loved being on top, owning the option to jump up on that mountain whenever she preferred. But, right now. “It is so big, and I want to feel it inside.” Ningguang lifted her head up and bent so that their noses nearly bumped, and their garnet irises reflected garnet back to back. No it wasn’t a surrender, but a mutual agreement that would assuredly end in mutual relief. Without anything recent to compare the leviathan with, Beidou wielded the biggest cock she had ever seen. Sure Ningguang listened to a sea shanty or two about it, but it was more impressive in the flesh. All her's, too. She appreciated her lover's shaft with a mixture of caressing, and tightening her fingers around it; though nothing would compare to the soft and narrow dripping with her nectar. No, she wasn't concerned in the least about the tight fit.

“Please.”

Last edited:

banner3_recolor.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Was it actually happening? Beidou took the opportunity to strip herself fully as well, efficient in her motions despite still struggling with some level of disbelief. In her defense, she had gotten thrown out asked to leave a lot. Every time she felt like she made some sort of headway, oh look, it was the door again. And, past that, it was like the archons themselves plotted against her. Osial, Keqing, interruption after interruption until she wasn’t sure if she wanted to smile wryly or scream. Given her track record, was the Jade Chamber going to fall out of the sky this very second?

Before she could get too distracted by those conspiracy theories, Ningguang had returned to bed. Conspiracy theory, what conspiracy theory? What felt like her sole remaining brain cell focused entirely on admiring her very naked girlfriend. She whistled, grinning, “Check you out.” Ningguang’s room was brighter than the captain’s suite, and the shaft of moonlight further illustrated every curve with a flattering glow. That ravenous gaze venerated the gentle slopes, staring unabashedly even as Ningguang rejoined her side. Alongside one another like this, they were stripped of cloth, of rank, of every concern that wasn’t their upcoming duet beneath the blushing moon.

Exercising patience in this situation was nearly impossible, particularly as those digits much softer than her own explored the source of her impatience. But Beidou allowed her dearest star to finish her sentences, to take her time, to be sure. Despite the tension bunching the muscles of her shoulders and the agitated way that lascivious leviathan jumped against Ningguang’s hand, Beidou would still change her course, if that were what Ningguang asked of her. That three-word-phrase would come with time, but actions spoke louder than words. For all of her notorious reputation, truth and fiction interwoven, Beidou waited, no matter how fucking much it killed her, for Ningguang. For someone like her, perhaps that was the greatest declaration of all.

That said, uncharacteristic restraint aside, a tiger would never lose its stripes. Similarly, Beidou certainly hadn’t forgotten what to do when Ningguang gave her the go ahead. A clench of her abs, a roll of her hips, and as simple as that, she had Ningguang fully on her back. With every minute movement, argent streaks shifted in her brown-black hair, spilling down her shoulders, arms, bracketing their silhouettes in parallel to that semi-sheer canopy. Without that trademark hairpin, her hair acquired a wilder look. Those bangs intentionally kept too long poured down, half-concealing the jagged scars and framing the sharpness of her jaw.

She answered not with words, but with the ardent press of her lips, swallowing the moan - hers, Ningguang's, maybe both - as her far more powerful thighs parted the softer pair, bearing down. The first brush of that dripping crown against its equally slippery destination had her growling into the kiss, ravaging Ningguang’s lips and tongue in a nearly unhinged display of passion. She braced her weight on her knees, her elbow, keeping their torso close - could feel those hardened caps pushing into her breasts, and that just made her kiss Ningguang harder.

Reaching a hand in between, Beidou gripped herself at the base, guiding her overzealous desire along. The tip of the blade traced against its sheath. Once, twice, up to tantalize that well-lubricated bud before she lined herself up. Her experience showed in her pacing; Beidou had certainly been with enough girls by now to know that the size of her mast was no mere drunken boasting. Ningguang being incredibly wet helped, but up to a point. Beidou remembered well the tightness throttling her fingers - and by the seven if that memory didn’t make her nearly lightheaded. And so, slow. Slow but steady, because while she intended to treat Ningguang with consideration, neither of them were blushing brides playing at their first bedding.

But gods, with how tight Ningguang gripped her with just the head gliding in, it was abundantly obvious that she was going to have to take her time working herself inside. Breaking the kiss, Beidou panted, trailing the heat of her breath and lips alike along Ningguang’s jaw, down her throat. “You can take me,” she promised, to herself and to Ningguang both. Rather than plunging in prematurely, she rolled her hips instead, as gentle and as insistent as the lapping tide. “So good for me,” tongue laved over the healing marks, chased by those blunt teeth seizing against the same - because they never did have that talk about hickies, did they.

Sliding lower, she directed her attention onto Ningguang’s collar, kissing her way down before branding herself right above Ningguang’s heart. Lips, tongue, teeth; everything worked in unison, until Beidou was satisfied with the vividness of the red imprint she left behind. “You are incredible.” Sincerity weighed her words, making it clear that despite her continued rambling falling well within the realm of sweet nothings, she absolutely meant what she said. Lips teased against an already pebbled nipple, her tongue circling against the same before she offered it haven. Sucked hard, waging a two-front war, even as she drove herself deeper. The guiding hand fell away to grip Ningguang’s hip instead, feeling her lover acclimating to the stretch with every passing second. Sweat beaded along Beidou's spine, and she grazed her teeth against that sensitive point, groaning. “I’ve wanted you so badly, can you feel it?” Pressure thudded along that rigid shaft, pulsing against the narrow heat. Four inches in, she started a shallow thrust, intensity conveyed not by speed, but by the sheer girth of that snake attempting its utmost at being friendly.

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

Ningguang poised elegantly to accept and take what Beidou wanted to offer; hips flattened to the silk and fur, ankles parallel with Beidou’s bobbing hips. “Oh.” She whispered breathlessly, so quiet that she didn’t hear herself over the lack of blood flow to her brain; starstruck by the divine jasper gazing into her own. Swiftly taken by a kiss so passionate that lips and tongue throbbed pleasurably, but with a lingering sensitivity that supplied more blood flow to the coveted heat that Beidou sought betwixt her parted thighs. Just the head nudged into the garden; entered gently, and not swiftly as she specifically directed not to do while aboard her ship.

There were no prickly blades for the king cobra to slither through, just a lone floret radiating endless heat and honey for the competent - always friendly - snake to dive right into. The serpent knew to be gentle, since the perimeter was guarded at all times. It was rejected, or ejected from the Jade Chamber on account of being too amiable, and now a silver lining - er, a pink lining shined its heavenly light on it. This time, snake and flower; lover and lover soundly agreed to lower their defenses with one another. Ningguang’s hips perked up, inviting the rigid and throbbing appendage to press further into the narrow space. Half-lidded, glimmering eyes opened wide in tandem with the probing thrust, steady and slow, but the perfect force as the pink haven acclimated to her love’s girth. Calm as a lake, and as wet as one.

“I can take it, Captain. '' Ningguang assured Beidou, patting her posterior deltoids and lightly holding her flexing shoulders for stability. Coherent enough to enjoy her lover’s reservation and the slow pace she worked with, and lifting into, rather than away. That was what separated her from those blushing brides and nubile virgins. “O- '' Crimson blooming behind her eyes as teeth and everything clamped on her collar. Sucking. “Mm.” Sucking harder, and the addition of sharpness. The minor sting on her pampered flesh signified a bruise, stimulating the flood Beidou chased with her oversized heat-seeker. “Ah-” Ningguang’s inner thighs flexed around a lithesome waist; pink buds jolted by the protruding veins grazing the soft and increasingly malleable abode.

The comely pirate captain, or sword maiden, nested its blade into Ningguang’s heart long ago. Yet, much of her exterior was left untouched, at the behest of the Tianquan and the lack of trust. She was abstaining, and usually too consumed with Liyue affairs to make time for affairs of the heart, but the love part was not consented to. The three words of doom wouldn’t escape her, not while Beidou was on top. Ningguang could only feign immunity at the sweet nothings, shifting her head so that the rose coloration in her cheek rests on the satin pillowcase, and her neck was left exposed bearing the red imprints. Dark strands brushed over her arms, eyelids, and Ningguang sucked her lower lip, filtering her shaky exhales through her pearly smirk.

“I wished for this.” She muttered in place of those dreaded words bubbling to the top. Soft toes buried into Beidou’s sides; her stirrups for their race to the end. An invisible crease disturbed the surprised expression permanently etched onto her face; swollen lips enveloping, and suffocating on her favorite trouser serpent.

“Show me what it’s like.” Ningguang pitched a semitone higher, voice heavy with want. “I need you, Beidou." Where her blushing sheathe was hollow, there was a great-sword insisting on exploring deeper, and she welcomed it into her love sanctum with her hips angled for easiest projection. A bead of perspiration rolled down the winged tufts of hair; red streaked hair pin adhering to her forehead, and lips parting as the leviathan brushed and stroked a hidden pearl. There was never just one pearl, but the most prominent one rose from its pink bed and commanded the delicate walls to squeeze in response to her love’s treasure diving.

banner3_recolor.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
“Wished for this - you mean during the lantern rite?” Surprise lifted a scimitar brow and suspended Beidou mid-stroke, peering up from her perch of mouthing along Ningguang’s breasts to inquire. She remembered that conversation well, particularly in view of what ensued. “I would have never guessed, with the way you always held me at arm’s length.” The laugh that accompanied was blithe, devoid of bitterness - who had time for that while relishing celestial honey?

“Since this is your wish and all, I ought to step it up, don’t you think?” The grin Beidou flashed was sly, because now that she had sailed full mast, lowered her plank, and boarded lady fair, it seemed high time to bring the booty home. And, much as treasures were better admired atop a lofty pedestal, the booty she was currently in the process of inventorying could be better served with some elevation as well. Foraging one of the many pillows scattered atop Ningguang’s bed, she hoisted that famous posterior up in an easy display of strength, sliding the pillow beneath. All without pulling out, because now that the friendly neighborhood snake had breached the perimeters, it decided that it very much liked what it saw, proudly proclaiming the close-fitting warmth as its new snuggery.

Crawling forward, Beidou bid that delightful valley a temporary goodbye, up to chase additional attention from those lips already fuller from her earlier diligence. But more importantly, realigned her pelvis against Ningguang’s. “Well, your ability to summon a kraken notwithstanding, I’ll have you know that it’s not always lightning and thunder on the high seas.” There would be that later, for sure. Because unlike her beloved, Beidou favored sex reminiscent of riding mountain-high whitecaps, skirting the edge of the raging storm. But, she always loved sailing, and that included coasting along in fair-weather as well. “Sometimes, there’s just a little bit of wind, a little bit of waves.” A little bit gentle, like her lips brushing against Ningguang’s, and a little bit playful, like her fingers threading through hair and that nip indenting the bottom rim.

“We compare it to a lullaby, the way that the Alcor bobs and sways to the ocean’s mellow beat.” She doubted that Ningguang would be falling asleep anytime soon though, not when she grinded herself down and into. Rocking, emulating the oscillation of the waves, in the easy rhythm of the sea. And of course, given their positioning, that meant every time she veered down, the stiff but supple shaft rubbed along the prominent pearl holding court, showering it with the ample and intent attention it deserved.

Chestnut met silver, and she shortened her stroke to the point where she was less driving, more grinding. “Slow, right?” Smugness laced her hushed tone, affection criss-crossing with swagger. Because Beidou, knowing what she was doing in bed? Preposterous. The impressive size of the fabled serpent helped, allowing her to maintain depth of penetration despite rubbing a solid two inches of her cock just up and down Ningguang’s clit. Beidou clearly liked it too, evidenced by sinews flexing beneath smooth fingertips, divulged by exhales puffing heavier and harsher. She bore down harder, shifting against that receptive little bud with just the right amount of pressure - had an entire night to learn Ningguang’s preferences already upon the Alcor, and certainly wasn’t in the business of forgetting so soon. “Think we can double your record from two nights prior?” That would be ambitious, but Beidou was absolutely the aspiring sort.

Besides, crux - an essential point - yeah, she was the Captain of that.

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

“...Too good.” Ningguang commended her love; crimson irises illuminated by fiery passion pulsating and spreading from slender limbs to sparkly toes as lips collided. She inched her hand between the marble and pulvinate teardrops juxtaposing her own breast. The musculature of her lover’s body grinding into her own adrenalized her dew coated bud, and her hips jolted upwards excitedly. “I can not complain.” She approved with a coquettish smile as sturdy fingers supported her hips and comforted them with a high pillow. The spry captain’s control over the ship impressed as the mast poked at, and slipped over the delicate entrance. Her lover’s athletic abdominals rubbing up and into her flat stomach pulled a girlish sigh from her always parted lips; puff after puff as a squall captured her sail and Ningguang’s heart beat fast; ¼ inch nails sinking into brawny abs and gripping. Was it the sculpted glutes of her lover or the hard abs that made her pussy jump? She gushed whenever she looked between their bodies locked in this dance. Maybe she could have wished for world peace, but the world was at peace when Beidou shoved her cock into, and onto her.

Hip bones aligned and connected, bony protrusions created intense sparks and the tides rose; a lightning storm for the brave ship to navigate through. The calm waves quaked, splashing against the wooden sprit and Ningguang sighed dreamily. “You know how I want it, Captain.” She soothed with a grin, because she knew how Beidou desired more than anything to turn the helm and catch the wind with her many sails. “...Slow.” Ningguang strained to control her trembling breaths, and she tilted upwards, moaning into Beidou's throat and inhaling the supple flesh between her lips. Rolled it around sharp canines and lapped at it, never relinquishing her hold. Beidou liked this, she recalled fondly, purring like a contended feline at the way her love's muscles fired off. Glossy lids lowered over her lust filled irises; lashes fluttering as the rigidness stroked the malleable sheath. Ningguang snaked her hand past sinewy abs; streaking her lover’s stomach red hot with her fingernails, up and down as she tasted her pulse with her tongue.

She vacuumed the skin until it ripened like a strawberry, and she hung on a second longer for efficacy, panting. “Mm.” She plopped back onto the pillow, arching into her love’s athletic bust, grappling the gargantuan rope and tugging it at the base, sincerely petting it. “...If you pick up the speed, Captain.” She whispered, taking Beidou by the hips; idly caressing with her thumb nail, and dimpling it in ten places. "Double, or..." Licking her top lip and seconds later, suckling her bottom one. "Triple it." The Tianquan glistened under the moonlight pouring in through the sky window; past the sheer canopy and bathing their silhouettes in a white glow. Digits thread through out espresso hued tresses and tangle loosely, Ningguang pulling Beidou into her body. She moaned loudly as she absorbed more than the inch or two Beidou afforded her, a tug of war with the tight grip. "You tease."

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Although it ultimately went unsaid, wasn’t there some kind of professed reservation about hickies and marking generally? Beidou’s throat and collar already looked like she had a harrowing encounter with a much smaller kraken than the one they actually slew, and her back alluded to several rounds with a herd of angry cats. A rather special breed of cats too, being migratory for some reason, with the way those claw marks were now raking across her hips and abs. Or maybe it was just one cat, with sharp teeth and even sharper claws, decorating her newly claimed human (canine?) with well-earned stripes and nibble marks.

Truly fascinating topics to ponder, but by a less occupied mind. The Captain in question was too busy pussy(cat)-wrangling to contemplate something quite so nuanced. “Tease?” Beidou echoed, circling her hips unhurriedly, “take one to know one.” Between the two of them, was Ningguang really in a position to be calling Beidou out like that? “And besides,” she plunged deeper on the next thrust, groaning from both the tight squeeze and the pleasurably prickling ribbons on her clenched abdomen, “I was taking it easy for your benefit.” Leaning close to Ningguang’s ear, she playfully nipped the fleshy lobe, pitching her voice low and throaty in threat and promise both. “No need to ask twice if you want me to mess you up a little, pretty girl.”

Wouldn’t give Ningguang a chance to retort either before she was already making good of her words. While Beidou certainly did not lack in the finesse department, strength was also something she had in great abundance. That wiry and battle-honed physique lent itself oh-so-well to this - hauling Ningguang’s hips up, sinking blunt nails into the generous rear, and spearing herself down and into. “Like this then?” This time, it was her teeth that embedded themselves in the lissome cord flanking the jugular, gripping down brazenly enough that she could feel Ningguang’s pulse against the flick of her tongue.

The speed was still not quite there, acceleration stalled on account of the elephantine heft, but now, Beidou was not quite so reserved, not quite so gentle. Every controlled roll of her hips impaled an additional inch inside, a lewd glistening loop circling her shaft marking the waterline of how deep Ninggunag had taken her, of how much yet remained. “Take all of me,” her growl vibrated against Ningguang’s jugular, breath coming out in tight bursts of clenched air. Speed ramped as that vascular flagstaff besieged the vaulted hall, barraging in a manner that called to mind the various sea beasties that might soon batter against Liyue’s harbors. Because the astute Tianquan was absolutely right about one thing: this, all of this - the lurid heat, the sopping wet, the nails inscribing Beidou’s midriff and the throbbing ache every time her neck flexed - unraveled her control, eroded her prudence, fanned her rearing instincts until aspirations for gentleness were swept away by the surging tides of more, of deeper, of now.

Would never hurt her beloved of course; Beidou was perceptive to every hitch of breath, every rising gasp and every shudder beneath her fingertips, but whether Ningguang would be able to walk tomorrow was a different issue entirely. Because the good Captain had waited, and waited, and the keenness that vigil imparted required thorough satisfaction. “So tight,” Beidou gritted out, the pleasing tendons of her glutes and quads contracting in concert as she worked that final inch into the vice-like grip with a mixture of technique and brute strength.

Her heart thundered against her ribcage, like a hummingbird attempting jailbreak, because somehow, despite having fantasized about this in countless midnight fever dreams, reality was still better than anything her mind could have hoped to conjure. Her cock pulsed hard against its tight confines, needy, wanton. Beidou pulled her hips back, her girth ensuring that she scraped against the entirety of that responsive passage, leaving not a single iota unloved. And, with an impassioned downbeat, she drove herself back to the hilt, grinding her pelvis into the slick pearl at the end of each thrust. “You are perfect, and I’m gonna spend all night proving to you just how much I desire you.” Her lips were soft as they lavished open-mouthed pecks and smooches all along Ningguang’s neck, jaw, undisguised affection working in tandem with those blustering, filling plunges.

Well-worked hands worshiped at Ningguang’s hips and waist, and a smirk curled against silken skin. A thought, and a teeny tiny spark of electro leapt off of Beidou’s fingers, frisking a plush thigh. Like a tingle, or an involuntary shiver, a sensation that was both mischievous and intense. “Want to really experience the storm, love?” She rasped into a mishmashed amalgamation of a kiss slash lick slash suck slash bite. Electrified fingertips crawled down that well-adored posterior, slipping towards the inner thigh and offering a chance to say no. “Somewhere more interesting, maybe?”

floatingrockver4.png

A pirate captain also made a perfect substitute for a scratching post pin cushion. A little more than that, a heated source of soft and succulent for her to slide her tongue all over, or sink her teeth into whenever she desired a squeezable snack. A moaning mouth latched onto a succulent patch of sun kissed skin, ignoring her lover’s quip and sucking gently to cajole the angry marks. At least, she hadn’t left any serious bruises on Beidou, just a slew of bursting blood vessels on her neck like a yule light show. Their rigorous events and wet bustling called for celebration, after all. A few little knicks here and there, but nothing like the dark crimson Beidou covered her breasts, neck and hips in two nights ago. Ningguang retained a chuckle in her throat, relinquishing Beidou’s prized sword, favoring the muscular deltoids and etching crescent moons wherever she pleased, sparkly nails flashing beneath the moonlight. She palmed at Beidou's collar; darkening the ivory flesh with her claws; concealing moans in her throat as the same digits dragged down sternum, and the clenched abdominals flexing into her.

She pleaded for speed with her garnet irises, kindly asked for Beidou to take care not to ruin her; not to excavate all the treasures in one go. Chin buried deeply into Beidou's flexing shoulder, throat drying with every desperate inhalation as the heaviness weighed into her. Light and free; floating on the plush surface as vigor and warmth raced through her veins. Tingles bloomed and spread throughout her pelvis; fluttering like she sprouted wings and caught the breeze. This is hot, but Ningguang admitted Beidou’s palate for roughness conflicted with her affinity for gentleness. The brute strength left her eye squinting involuntarily as the ridges rubbed into the heavenly channel, stoking the fountain to gush onto the dripping rod. “All of it?” Followed by a muted squish, Ningguang tensing as the apex of the leviathan slithered back and forth; harvesting her nectar. She succumbed to the broad strokes, sighed sharply as an auditory warning to Beidou’s bite.

The captain really could be assertive, bordering on pushy, but Ningguang responded with pleasure. She twitched and moaned in her haze. The captain telling her to take it all, probably because pussycats scratch and bite when overstimulated, brought a smirk to her face. That high energy and unbridled strength was what attracted the Tianquan to Beidou, among other traits. The reserved curiosity of the Tianquan went hand in hand with Beidou’s adventurous streak, or so she told herself. But Archons, that was one big sperm whale, and the queen squid, even with its agile limbs encircling the deep sea diver, didn't stand a chance. But is this how the Captain liked to slay pretty girls like her? With that great sword pummeling her petite flower? Could she control the speed, but not the force of wielding the elephantine tool on true jade? Well…

Ningguang begged to differ. The tempo was perfect, and the size of the instrument problematic. It breached areas in the vaulted hall Ningguang left untouched during her self exploration; arriving mere centimeters at the dripping knob with adamant thrusts. The quickening pace immobilized her for a second or two, shallow breaths hitching in her quavering bosom as it stimulated the warm recess to constrict around Beidou’s powerful cock. "Mm. Ah!"

Ningguang inhaled passionately, a squeal on the next downbeat, hands raising to grip at the pillow supporting her head. Curving away and bending at the waist, writhing blissfully as the elastic and honeyed space assimilated to the size of the boat. “More.” She silently begged, lips trembling, perspiration on her cupid’s bow as her mouth flattened into a line, and parted to sing seconds after. Ningguang’s pale brows cinched as urging hips annexed her blushing rear, painting it a rose hue. The climax anxiously knocked on Ningguang’s door, a swollen pearl so sensitive to adjacent thrusts that she panted. Too close. She bit her bottom lip slowly, increasing pressure, holding off the hurricane. Ningguang’s self control surprised even herself, as Beidou peppered her with comforting smooches through the wild action.

“I…” Shivering as a static shock tickled her thigh, perking up to examine her lover peering at her with that devilish look in her eye. “No way...” Ningguang simply stated, turning her nose up, although bearing a playful grin on her moistened pout. Keen on the fact that Beidou wanted to experiment, Ningguang turned to lay on her arm, exposing her side profile to the impassioned captain. “Maybe.” She gasped, holding Beidou’s friendly serpent inside, as she crawled to her hands and knees. “I want to do it like this.” That meant she didn’t want to do it like that anymore, and would probably switch positions as many times as she wanted. Fluffing the pillow, Ningguang pointed her elbows down, into the mound of decorative cushions and aimed her rounded cheeks at her love. “You can show me your party tricks, " Ningguang guided her hips back, inching onto the flagstaff carefully, comparable to trying to dock a boat for the first time. Peeking over her shoulder, Ningguang caught her breath, as the humming heat grazed her walls. "Mm. Look how much space you take up, you're really filling me up, Beidou."

Last edited:

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Tonight, the moon did not play coy.

The silver czarina of the night discarded her veil of clouds, mingled with her multitude of scintillating suitors, her globular flawlessness on full display. She was generous with her bequests, bestowing her effulgent incandescence upon all those who dallied beneath her embrace. Those celestial beams hallowed Ningguang in a serene light, working to actively arouse not so serene reactions in Beidou. She had never appreciated that namesake - 凝光, Condensed Light - as much as she did in this moment, with the way the elusive, unobtainable moon appeared to congeal and frolic across tangible, touchable perfection.

Beidou could not help but wonder. How often did Ningguang peer up from this spot, through the skylight, into the infinite night beyond? How many times did those discerning roseates, laden with sleep, trace and retrace the constellations before surrendering to Nyx’s call? How frequently, if ever, did her lover divine shape and meaning within the splendorous legions, to seek and connect the seven stars of the Big Dipper? Did she stare upon that lionized asterism, memorized by every sailor as the preeminent method of navigation, linger upon each star the same way Beidou’s gaze caressed her now? If - when - did she know that she might come to experience those celestial bodies more intimately?

Ningguang, Beidou decided, was the moon condensing herself into light in order to embrace and be embraced by her most ardent suitor. A woman absolutely deserving of poetry. But alas, the designs Beidou had upon her lunar goddess were not so poetic.

“Only you,” she supplied at the tail end of that sentence, torn between meeting Ningguang’s eyes and fixating upon the connection of their bodies. “As I had promised you, you shall have all of me, my party tricks, my…” Never got around to finishing that sentence, severed as it were by a loud, subvocal groan. “Gods,” she stared, greedily drinking in the sight of those full moons engulfing the heavy mast, “you are so hot.” Not the most creative of compliments, but that in and of itself, from the glib Captain, was also a form of compliment. Stringing thoughts together into a semblance of coherency was a luxury Beidou scrabbled for when Ningguang presented herself like this.

“In fact, I’m quite convinced,” a hand admired along the length of that willowy back, “that were you not in charge of propagating Liyuan laws, you would be charged with the crime of breaking far too many hearts.” Was it cheesy? Absolutely. But the gusto and conviction in her tone sold the piece. “Because unfortunately for everyone else, I’ve made you mine, and a pirate lord never hands over her most prized treasure.” It was trying holding back from bucking forward and embedding the entirety of herself into the inviting warmth, but Beidou warred with those instincts and won. Not because Ningguang couldn’t take it, but because Beidou wanted to watch. Loved slaying pretty girls with the same gung-ho-ness she applied to everything else, but loved it equally when her pretty girl - just the one - attempted to conquer that blade well-accustomed to conquering.

Conquests, in her not so humble opinion, were best celebrated with light shows and fanfare. Provided by yours truly, of course. The hand petting all along the length of back traversed higher, dallied with the peach fuzz upon the nape, before tangling into locks rivaling moonbeams in luminosity and pressing down. With her sight robbed, Ningguang would not be given a chance to brace before Beidou brought her other hand to the small of back and - zap - smirked at Ningguang’s reaction. The Captain most definitely knew what she was doing when she traced along the dip of spine, stimulating the vellus hairs to stand. It wouldn’t hurt; she kept the voltage exceedingly low. Just something to entice the senses. Something different.

“You caught lightning in a bottle, love,” she leaned down, seated herself entirely within, and encouraged dat ass™ to grind. "Hope you can handle the localized storm." Bent forward until she could kiss along Ningguang’s shoulders, feathery and gentle to contrast where her hand roamed. She palmed a handful of the pancaked bosom, teasing the pebbled epicenter with her fingers, her nails, rubbing and rolling before treating it to the signature violet bolts. Every time Ningguang clamped down around the nesting serpent, Beidou gave her another jolt, whether as reward or punishment, who could say. Even without the brusque pacing from earlier, Beidou found herself steadily climbing. Panting, groaning, huffing semi-intelligible praises into the skin she adored and abused in kind. Her hips maintained a steady pattern of slow, deep thrusts, chasing after pleasure - hers, and her lover’s. Because pride in her pretty-girl-slaying technique aside, Beidou craved the intimacy of making Ningguang fall apart for her, all around her.

“I had to learn how to play Liyue Millenial for this,” she offered, in complete non-sequitur, heaving a laugh, “but man it was so worth it.” Her hand not pawing at Ningguang’s breasts eventually made its pilgrimage down as well, seeking that utterly drenched little pearl - made that much more prominent by how much Beidou stretched its home. Far too delicate to withstand the full brunt of the storm, it quivered beneath its hood. Beidou allowed it sanctum, choosing instead to threaten its hiding place with flashes of electricity. Lightning + deluge. Why, they’ve managed their very own thunderstorm.

floatingrockver4.png

“And no one else?” Ningguang curved her back end up, lifted the tail feathers that attracted Beidou’s eye. She glanced bashfully over the slope of her shoulder, admiring Beidou’s statuesque form standing tall and proud over her arched posterior. Lush booty shining underneath pillars of light jiggled in waves, hypnotizing with its serene beauty. The round canvas blushing pink under the moon roof also illuminated Beidou's sharp physique. Ningguang’s racing heart hopped, and skipped, whenever that jasper scanned over her silhouette and met her glittering gaze. ”Mm. Tell me more, about how it is all yours.” She isolated the mast all but for the fleshy tip; the length of the warm shaft trembling as it was left without a spot to call home. Ningguang was eager to have her succulent flower bridge that gap again and again, but after proper teasing, when Beidou needed to let it out. Reddened knees embedded in the sheets, Ningguang fixated on her lover’s parted lips as her warmth encased that cream coated monument inch by inch. Hips circling at a sensual rhythm, four inches now, and twice that. In and out, but Ningguang moved up and down in contraire. Her cheek joined the pillows laying on the mattress, coaxed into laying down by Beidou’s firm hand.

Having a girlfriend with big dick energy™ as well as the equipment to match it turned out to be more arduous than running Liyue Harbor. But, at least Liyue Harbor didn’t owe any taxes.

The storms at her love’s fingertips wanted to play at her pampered skin, tickling the peach fuzz to stand on end, and forcing her eye to squint in that tell-tale way. The warm, slightly roughened textured on her nipples birthed an exciting yelp, muffled in the cushions. Moon beam tresses adhered to her cheek, and she brushed those aside in her passage to grab Beidou’s free hand, working in tandem with her, or monitoring her next move? To her embarrassment, the candied lake sprouted a leak and she was dripping down her inner thigh.
“What about Liyue Millenial?” Ningguang stifled a whimper, as if she was walking the plank, and Beidou kept poking her with the famous great-sword to push her over the edge.

“For this?” She scowled at the captain, though her horny disposition quelled most of her irritation. Ningguang lifted her hips higher, swallowing a moan at the delicate affections contrasting with the concentrated tingles. Grinding and tugging the sheath back off the strength of that sweet peach Beidou chased for months, Ningguang sensed a big wave incoming, and her shores would take a battering if she didn’t clamp down. Amazing. The slippery friction and Beidou steering at the helm encouraged Ningguang to back that ass up™ until it contoured perfectly to her love’s lap, the mere centimeters between them calling for impactful movements. Suppressing huffs and girlish sighs, Ningguang briefly found respite in the decorative pillow fort, expelling all sorts of mewls into the sheets. Fingernails buried into the silk, summery exhales blowing her bangs to the side as she emerged to sip in the sight of her girlfriend hard at work over her perfectly round ass.

Ningguang offered mid-tempo bouncing, mini hip circles complementary to the controlled thrusts ushering her toward that precious ecstasy. Grinding her pristine booty down and pushing her perky derriere back into the static enveloping her rocking hips, a wet slap resounded and she smiled plainly. Ningguang slipped her hand down her waistline, over her thighs and red ink, before gripping Beidou’s hip harshly. “Whatever you are doing,” Ningguang pressed those nails into Beidou’s skin, holding her for moral support. The stormy sea conflicted with her visions of smooth sailing and clear skies, but she was primed and ready for a battering. Her tongue breeched her parted lips, bosom shaking as she nearly succumbed to the fire lapping at her senses. “Do it more, Captain. Go faster,” Ningguang sassed, gracefully throwing her cute rear back into Beidou with vigor and vim.

Wrangling the uncrowned dragon into her cage was one thing, but getting to know it prompted her clit to spring up from its little hood. Beidou seemed to bridle that aggression and power, for her sake. “You are so good to me, Captain.” Ningguang rivaled Beidou’s pace, sinking back into the mattress to hold onto that rapturous rush. The fleshly echoes of her soft haunches on Beidou’s flat stomach intensified the thrill. "Deeper. I can take it." Though there was no one around to hear them, Ningguang silenced her gasps and whines the same. If Beidou wanted them, she would have to drive it out of her.

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
“Whatever I’m doing?” Beidou quipped. Fucking you, you mean?” Feverish exhales tantalized the side of throat, followed by the soft graze of her lips and the wet lap of her tongue. She pitched her voice low and hushed, explicit bedroom murmurs reserved for Ningguang’s ears alone. The coarseness of her hands and language served as reminders to an indelible fact - that Beidou, above all else, was a pirate. Reformed or not, she was indubiously more foul-mouthed, more lecherous, than what she assumed to be the esteemed Tianquan’s more typical fare. And Beidou, being Beidou, played up that fact, deriving ample amusement proving to her beloved what happened to good girls that strayed into the lawless side of the pond.

The hand not flirting with the storm-drenched pearl drew down. Calloused fingers fondled the outside of thigh, fanning possessively over the stylized tail feathers. Blunt nails teased sumptuous skin, before Beidou squeezed with declarative intent. “I’m going to ruin you for anyone else,” the lust-roughened timbre of her voice served as equal part warning, equal part assertion. “...paint you in my color.” Her hips snapped forward, faster, harder, her control slipping as that substantial girth thumped against the tightly clinging heat. “You are my woman, Ningguang.” Clenched abs contoured against Ningguang’s lower back, bearing down as if tasked with the mission of eradicating every remaining crevice between their bodies. Huffs and murmurs saturated the air the same as the both of their scents. Intermingling. Entwining.

“I will always protect you. Cherish you. This, I promise you.” Her motions grew jerky, fingers sunk against the underside of hips, palming the pelvic bone. “Ning,” that name again, breathless, heart thudding faster than when she had slain the Kraken. Ningguang was close. Beidou could tell from the increased pressure, from the flutter all around her, and she wasn’t any further behind, especially not with the way Ningguang kept squeezing. “Let go for me, with me.” Her phrasing suggested a command, but her tone softened her words to an entreaty.

“I,” Revelation struck as that tightly wound spring could withstand no more. “Nn,” she tensed at the apex of her next thrust, hips meeting hips, umber-black draping over silver-white. Completely and utterly overborne, Beidou did not have a chance to second-guess herself. “Ningguang, I think I’m in love with you.” Admission gushed white-hot, the same as her release inundating that already overfilled passage. She shuddered through it, lost in the glorious moment. Even when Beidou was quite sure that she had given Ningguang all that there was to give, the selfsame woman made her swallow that thought with the way those rippling walls coaxed a few more weak spurts from her.

Rolling off and onto her side in the aftermath, Beidou breathed shallowly, catching her breath. She was far from finished, but knew that her recent admittance required addressing. “I mean it, you know.” An arm looped around her beloved, pulling her closer. The ever bold jasper was lidded, but sincere. “Not a fucking clue what I’m doing,” a quiet chuckle, having surprised herself with this turn of events. But in a way, it only made sense that romantic confessions and the height of passion went hand in hand when it came to Beidou. “But you make me want to try my best.”

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

Ningguang’s delectable peach splashed resoundingly, dripping with fragrant dew, fluttering all over the impressive heat exploring the scope of the succulent space. Her hips alternated between squirming and undulating - sometimes both at one time to drive her to that sweet end. Like Beidou, the Tianquan’s trembling frame raced to the edge, and she thrust backward once, twice - over and over until her low back burned from exertion. Bringing Beidou to orgasm turned out to be more work than slaying a kraken, or taking on a gang of pirates armed only with a volleyball. Was Beidou fucking Ningguang, or did Ningguang fuck Beidou in equal part? She captured a throbbing serpent within the confines of her honeyed slit and choked it; delaying the inevitable, at least until Beidou caught up to her.

The eye that wasn’t smushed into the pillow opened up, squinting, but if one looked into it surely the stars in her irises would be visible. Her digits scraping at Beidou’s thigh joined the other in holding the cushion that her cheek rested on; squeezing it flush to her bosom as she settled in for the slick ride. Trusting a reformed pirate, yet alone, bedding one with a scandalous reputation moistened the drenched walls that clamped over the immovable rod. A heartbeat thudded loud in her head, easily mistakable for her own until Beidou’s muscles bore into her soft backside and Ningguang realized it was the captain’s pulse. The roughened hand on the slippery pearl momentarily shocked her senses, lips parting and pressing into a cylindrical cushion to absorb the ragged sighs and high-pitched moans that the statically charged touch pulled out.

Ruin me? Ningguang didn’t care for the sound of that, and had never heard anyone make similar claims, since no one thus far was brave enough to make a bold move on her. No one would dare. In past relationships, Ningguang liked doing the ruining, the controlling and the string pulling. The bard that crooned about their love making could attest to that, she left for Mondstadt with a broken heart when Ningguang finished with her. There only existed two other people to compare sex with, not that she let them cross her mind since their break-up, not that she missed any part of those old flames. Beidou checked most of the boxes, if not all of them, and Ningguang rarely thought about anyone else. The moment Beidou agreed to be hers topped all other moments spent together, but this one was special. Her love spearing into her, groaning into her neck and gripping her thighs forced a string of mewls and sighs from her lips into the squeaking mattress.

“Always yours.” Ningguang agreed with the comment, not out of desire to appease her lover, or to lie, but truth. After kissing Beidou’s lips, sharing a laugh over the open campfire and tangling up with her in the captain’s quarters, Ningguang imagined Beidou to be a permanent fixture in her life. Was it premature to tell Beidou that she always chased more for their relationship, that their future in Liyue shined brighter than ever before now that they expressed their feelings? Absolutely shaking, Ningguang balled her hands around the sheets, ignoring Beidou’s request to release for seconds longer. The way the strength in those thrusts shifted from controlled power to erratic movements warned Ningguang of the impending flood, but she yearned for the big o, and needed to share it with Beidou. Rocking only her hips, the subtle whimpers and whines amplified with the swift pacing, and Beidou’s next words stiffened Ningguang in her actions. The rippling waves arrested the adventuring serpent, but the motion of the ocean continued in its pursuit to drown the water native head first.

“Oh. I,” Tossing milky strands over her shoulders, she glanced up to appreciate Beidou’s expression huffing beside her. “Beidou!” She pleaded with her eyes for Beidou to finish with her, to hear once more that Beidou fell for her. Panting softly and pushing into her love’s pelvis, Ningguang jolted forth abruptly, abdomen flat onto the bed and teeth pinching the pillowcase as she constricted the leviathan to empty the white-hot stream into the depths of her little lake. She gasped for air, the impressive muscle forcing her girlfriend out of the orifice to exit stage left. She shivered with uncontrollable tingles, thighs numb and limbs drained of energy. Ningguang retained her hearing through it all and Beidou’s admission weakened her gelatinized knees further. She peeked up through a moonlit curtain as her cheek found the woman’s collar area, and her inner thigh hooked over Beidou’s waist.

Ningguang gushed internally, her gaze glittering with all her hopes and dreams coming to fruition. Slowly, that’s how Ningguang wanted to take this relationship, but it surpassed every romance the Tianquan ever fantasized about having with the captain. She circled her index fingernail over her love’s chest, where her heart raced in its ribcage. That pirate heart belonged to Ningguang now, as did the serpent she harpooned out at sea. If the opportunity to lock Beidou’s heart away ever presented itself, Ningguang would not accept it. The need to tie Beidou down to Liyue harbor had long passed, Ningguang loved Beidou too much to see her bound to the land. She anticipated that once the repairs on the Alcor were finished that she would set sail for a week or two, but they would survive.

After fleeing Osial's lair and tag-teaming the kraken, what could possibly stand in the young lovers’ path to ascension?

Cozy in Beidou’s arms, Ningguang’s fingertips followed the lines on Beidou’s palm as if a crystal ball; bright constellations familiar to her appearing as if they might reveal good news. She learned nothing about their future, but trusted the present and the past that connected them for now. Ningguang soon regained control over her breathing, combined her strength and sat up with her elbows propped up to support her frame. “Archons, I am blessed beyond belief.” Her honest thoughts, and somehow she managed coherency in her post coitus reverie. “To have the valiant and occasionally intoxicated Beidou as my one true love.” Ningguang buzzed, a joyous night that called for more celebration. “You are not sleepy, are you?” She taunted with a pout, pulling the blankets up and shrouding them in darkness.

“Tell me again that you're in love with me. Whisper it into my ear, over and over.”

Last edited:

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
How many mora were a pirate heart worth?

Fortunately for Beidou, despite the way her girlfriend was well accustomed to vending just about everything and anything that belonged to her, her pirate captain’s heart did not make that ‘for-sale’ list. And, even if Ningguang once upon a time had any such aspirations, it was too late now in the same way the Tianquan didn’t manage to auction off her Vision before it bonded to her. There were quite a few more similarities than that, coming to think of it. Very shiny being one. Not often leaving Ningguang’s side being another.

“Baby.” Since this morning, Beidou had been testing various pet names out on Ningguang, gauging compatibility based on whether those garnets squinted or not. So far, ‘my star’ and ‘my love’ were coming out on top by a long stretch, but she was determined to add more options to the list. That was not all that she did, of course; multitasking, she was good at that. “I will visit Yinxing later today, see if she has any herbal remedies that she recommends for soreness.” Even as she spoke, those multi talented digits kneaded into the lushness of hips, digging deep to unwind the overworked muscles.

On the bright side, Ningguang absolutely got her wish. Beidou whispered those three heartfelt words to her beloved ceaselessly. Huffed them, groaned them, even growled them at one point. On the other side, which prompted the current massage, all of those were accompanied by an exceedingly not sleepy pirate doing exceedingly not sleepy pirate things. Boarding the vessel, accosting the merchant, and plundering the booty, to be more specific. That gleeful python was so taken with its newest watering hole that, no matter how many times it got forced out, it just reared back up and burrowed merrily back inside. They broke the record alright. Didn’t quite manage to break Ningguang’s bed, and thankfully, didn’t actually break Ningguang’s back. But only just.

“Is this okay? Feeling any better?” The inquiry was accompanied by a nuzzle, before Beidou shifted to press a saccharine kiss upon the throat bestrewn with crimson marks. Submerged halfway up her breasts, she was seated upon one of the built-in marble steps in Ningguang’s bath, with the owner of said bath astride her lap, facing her. Perhaps it went without saying, but a bath in the Jade Chamber was more comparable to a small swimming pool than anything else. Her other arm was looped around that slender waist, because it seemed, these days, Beidou was entirely incapable of keeping her hands off of Ningguang.

Spread fingers rubbed soothing circles into the naked skin, the warm water - not warm enough, honestly, but she had Ningguang to supplement the lacking temperature - and the spiraling steam enhanced the intimate vibe. As for why there were freaking rose petals drifting across the surface, flirting with that platinum train unfurling atop the shimmering water, Beidou had an inkling which secretary she had to ‘thank’ for that. But she reigned in the urge to comment; Ningguang seemed to like it, and that was what mattered.

“You know, my birthday is in exactly two weeks from now.” A curious statement coming from an orphan who had no real way of ascertaining under what moon she was born. Which was to say, Beidou picked February 14th as her birthday by choice. As to the why… She craned her head back a fraction, meeting Ningguang’s gaze, lips curving in the embodiment of charisma dovetailing cheek. Brazen, without the shadow of a doubt, but Beidou’s utter confidence and animal magnetism were something every pretty girl had trouble saying no to. And Ningguang was most definitely a pretty girl. (™?)

“For my birthday gift, I would like you to be my Valentine.” She leaned in, stealing a quick kiss upon the corner of lips, before pulling back with a sly grin. “Oh, I will even sweeten the deal by devouring all the extra chocolate you get. I know you don’t eat all of them.”

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

Friendly tussling with a dragon, or riding a sea captain’s ship, Ningguang’s endless dance with her favorite mate went on well into the sunrise. A regrettable decision, when the muscle aches and soreness settled into her bones as an intoxicating physical reminder of what they had done beneath the moonlight. The back region in particular left her rump more pink than usual, red almost. Beidou hadn’t spanked her, but it felt like she had several times over the course of the night. Painted clearly as day was her reflection in the distant vanity: silver plumage ruffled, thrown across her bosom in a strategic and beautiful arrangement. The Tianquan beseeched Beidou to carry her to her private bath in the palace, to soak and be restored to her pristine state. If her love felt like being extra generous, then she planned to negotiate body rubs in the future.

“...Ngh.” A little knot in her hip muscle clenched and released at the command of the working fingertips. Her garnets narrowed intensely, but it was the imagery the four letter word spawned. A baby? Or did she hear that right? Cute, but in a bizarre way. The captain was a smitten kitten, and Ningguang loved knowing that she owned her heart. She hugged up to Beidou close, their bosoms smooching and Ningguang’s cheek adjacent to Beidou’s jawline. Her lotus happened to be neighboring her love’s serpent, but Ningguang was tired. Beidou thankfully cooperated outside of the bedroom, though she couldn’t call her difficult one way or another. This new doting side spoke to her love of devotion, to be worshiped, by her one true love. Similarly, Ningguang lived to return the favor, in her own way. She let Beidou’s lips do the talking, and her hands do the pampering. “That will be helpful.” Ningguang continued to squint as the sound of the previous pet name echoed and faded. The sweet touches and warm body helped. She adorned her girlfriend’s lap with her healthy rear, scooting up and pulling their lips together for a fleeting peck. Why would she want herbs when a girlfriend could provide better than that? Neck kisses and body rubs was just what the apothecary ordered for Ningguang. If Beidou ever quit her job as a captain, then she should consider a full time position as a masseuse in the Jade Chamber.

“Oh yeah?” Ningguang slanted forward a fraction, drawn to Beidou’s retreating face, but ceasing her pursuit. Certainly the all-knowing Tianquan knew her girlfriend’s birthday. She accosted the merchant, merchant being the Crux. During their vacation turned boss battle, she used her downtime at sea to ask Beidou’s crew for all sorts of information on the mysterious orphan. They were more than forthcoming with her, being that she was the ruler of Liyue. Did she need to remind Beidou of that fact? No, Beidou was well aware. She nuzzled her love in turn, welcoming the affection. Ningguang’s palm rested on Beidou’s breast, fingers fanning over her collarbone and swaying over the slippery canvas. Her chin dips to imprint on her hand, and she peers up from this new vantage point. “An interesting proposal.” A seraphic smile, and Ningguang bobs her head side to side, tapping her nails on her skin. “So, you want me to be your valentine and let you eat my chocolates?” While it was true that Ningguang didn’t eat her chocolates, accepting Beidou’s invitation meant that she would receive less chocolates than if she went without a valentine this year. The same would be true for Beidou, a sentiment that was not lost on the Tianquan.

“You know I love you.” Ningguang caressed Beidou’s cheek with the back of her hand, craning up to meet Beidou eye to eye. “I would not want to be anyone else's valentine.” She pictured a qipao sewn in pink silk, and then Beidou at her side in a matching outfit; bells tolling in the background, rice kernels hitting their hanfu hats. Excited by the nuptial imagery, Ningguang bounced up and down with an unbridled eagerness and took hold of Beidou’s shoulders. The inspirited Tianquan did that once or twice, but calmed soon aftter. “When you head out to grab my herbs, you’ll stop by Baishi’s desk to have your measurements taken.” A request, not a suggestion or a question. “And don’t give Baishi any trouble either, or I'll cuff you up while she uses her measuring tape.” The idea wasn’t far-fetched, but she hoped it wouldn’t come to using geocuffs on her love. “Tell me now, you won’t give Baishi any issues today.” Ningguang planted her lips on Beidou’s neck, tonguing her preferred spot, deliberating on design ideas. Her light vacuuming on the rose scented skin was a nicer affair than the hickeys she sucked the night before. As she released her victim, a chortle broke the silence of the bath house. “You know it is important that we wear matching outfits and attend the valentine's day festival together. All the couples do it.” She needed to drive the point home, that Beidou should know she is depriving her of something she truly wants in coordinating outfits. "If you say no, I won't know what to do with you."

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Tussling? Riding her ship? Funny, Beidou didn’t have any such recollections. As memory served, there were a lot of breathy entreaties of her own name compounded by pinched exhalations. Followed by futile attempts to regularize the breathing, only for the same to hitch immediately thereafter as she delivered some of that ruining she promised. But faulty memories were entirely understandable. Being fucked too well can lead to hazy recollections and all that. Because, as it turned out, dangle and withhold the eagerly anticipated treat long enough, and kittens, smitten or not, might figure out how to chew through the bag and devour the entirety of its contents. And now, after complete and utter gluttony, suppose it was time to look all adorable and innocent and ‘who, me? No, must have been the cat. No wait, the dog. Err…’

“Mm, love you too, beautiful.” Her reply came languorously, not quite sharing that level of excitement over the upcoming festivals, but more than content to hold Ningguang steady while the latter bore witness to the water’s rejuvenating properties. Beidou wasn’t so much tired as she was content; that the serpent happily snoozed rather than harassing the lotus blossom spoke to her bone-deep satisfaction.

Beyond carnal fulfillment, however, coiled something deeper. Bathing with a gorgeous girl in her lap was nothing new. Just Tuesday, really. What was new was the indulgent way she smiled at Ningguang. Warm, like the calloused palm working its way down her beloved’s thigh. The heel of Beidou’s hand glided across and against the sinews beneath, elongating the muscles and encouraging circulation. Fingers gripped above the knee, digging deep with precision even as Ningguang talked. Beidou was good at this by virtue of countless times she tended to the unavoidable soreness and aches in the aftermath of combat, but a massage, truthfully, was not something she offered others often. Especially not after she had already drank deep of passion and imbibed her fill.

And yet, while it was true that when she first gazed upon Ningguang, all she really cared about was unwrapping the shiny qipao and getting at the even shinier prize beneath, that seedling had grown and flourished into something far beyond mere animal attraction. When she looked at Ningguang now - nude as the day she was born, entrusting Beidou with her vulnerability - she saw beauty in great abundance but also something she wanted to protect. She wanted to take care of her beloved, in the same way she always took care of her crew, her family. It was a strange and unfamiliar sentiment. She knew its name, had voiced it too, but getting used to it excited and disquieted at the same time. It was well known that Captain Beidou fucked and did not progress beyond that, and yet, here they were.

“Bossy,” she chided in good humor, and brought the hand stabilizing Ningguang’s lower back down to grope at the pert rear. Was it too soon to demand additional concessions after having been treated to a feast and a half? Nah. A wily outlaw always pressed her advantages. “Sounds like you really want matching outfits, huh?” That singular crimson eye gleamed in warning, like a huntress closing in on her kill, and her lopsided grin curled higher. Because that was the thing about bargaining and trade deals, wasn’t it? Value was arbitrary, determined wholly by the two sides negotiating a particular deal, and Ningguang just showed her hand.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Beidou slanted her head to the side, as if considering the thought, but the levity coloring her voice made it obvious that she was going somewhere with this. “Cuffs and a measuring tape sounds like a good time, actually.” Minus Baishi, of course. While she had certainly indulged in three and more-somes in the past, Ningguang’s reaction to her bed said all that needed to be said on that particular topic. It was an inconsequential sacrifice; flitting fireflies were fetching, but could not hope to compare to the radiance of the silver moon sitting front and center in her world. “I certainly wouldn’t want to refuse you something you clearly want, my heart.” Still trying out that nickname thing, she was, and having a blast at that. “But you know I never like to dress up for these events.” She was drawing it out, thoroughly amused, deriving satisfaction quite similar to how one might dangle a feathery toy in front of an amped up kitten.

“Maybe you could convince me, hmm? I mean, if you are going to be getting outfits tailored anyway, why not go for a full set, inside and out. Catch my drift?”

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

“Did I say matching outfits? I mean coordinating...” Ningguang murmured, but more than likely their fancy get-ups would be sewn from the same fabric, in the same color. She offered Beidou a sidelong glance, lips pursing to the left side in pretend annoyance. “They are only clothes, love.” Only clothes, but Ningguang placed significance on the cheongsam or qipao that Baishi envisioned for her them; to execute the perfect couples outfit in front of all of Liyue. All of Liyue being the sophisticated ladies who thought they staked their claim on the pirate captain, Qixing socialites, and merchants hailing from all over Liyue. The countryside and hilltop folks set up booths in the city for night, a lot like the lantern rite, but their blooming relationship changed in brilliant ways since that ceremony. Why did they wait so long to progress this far? To kiss, to say their 'I love yous.' As Tianquan, Ningguang would be there with or without a date, but to have Ningguang as a date was an honor. To have her accept a request on short notice was unheard of, but Beidou was unlike any constellation in the sky, any lover that hoped to compare fell short of the slayer of pretty women and monsters.

You are kidding, of course? She certainly hoped her heart, her love, understood just what being loyal to each other meant, and that Beidou should give her all she was deserving of underneath the sky - without stipulation. All her hopes and dreams relied on this, on Beidou accommodating her wishes, getting dressed up and doing fancy things as a couple. Her wishes simply could not come true off of command alone, but bossing Beidou around was easier than asking her to do simple tasks. Bossing was a natural trait, one that did not need any adjustments, one that kick started her business savvy and independent status. “A revealing outfit?” Beidou’s recent attempt at negotiating included lingerie. Go figure, but it was Beidou’s one request, and her birthday. Bartering in love differed from dealing with mora and shady businessmen, but she dealt with the hand she was given.

“I want your birthday to be special, but is that necessary?” Ningguang’s undulating hips and sore lotus blossom excited at the proximity to the sleeping giant, being a source of pride and joy for Beidou to drink deeply. Being hers, to frolic within the sheets, to taunt when they were seconds from diving in head first. “You should have a pretty gift to unwrap on Valentine’s day, but what if the gift would rather handcuff you to her bedpost?” She tapped Beidou on the tip of her nose with her own button one, cheek brushing into cheek, and succulent lips dotting her love’s wet jawline. Slender thighs hiding the strength to crush a small ship, tenderly wrapped taut abdominals muscles. “I jest.” Her pearly canines nipped at the supple skin on her chin, gentle, as she reclined. Tying Beidou up failed to truly excite, when half the fun was the wrestling and subduing her rowdy girlfriend. “Captain.” That affectionate term is used by all, but Ningguang liked it better than darling, and sweetheart. “It seems we both desire something.” She wanted matching outfits, and to hold hands with Beidou in Liyue for everyone to see. She wanted capitalism’s definition of romance, and to be the envy of all the sirens that captivated the captain before her. Beidou wanted shiny wrapping for her shiny Tianquan, and Ningguang could deliver on that, though she rather forgo underwear altogether. She diverged from her lover's lap, rising up out of the water partially. The white train festooned with rose petals adhered to Ningguang’s backside, to the curve of her breasts and the slope of her rear, to Beidou’s front side as she leaned over her body. Palms flat on the soft mounds, the spaces in between her fingers massaged the fleshy pebbles. “Can you promise we will have a game of my choosing that night?” Not that Ningguang feared her love was a barbarian lacking refinement or manners, but Beidou’s birthdate also happened to be one of her favorite holidays. She fully intended to torture, tease, and deprive Beidou of all she asked for to make it extra-special for her. “I want you to work for your present. Besides, it is more fun." Ningguang etched slippery circles on a pectoral muscle, pausing over Beidou's heart. "If you can only look, not touch. How will you act?"

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
There were a great number of things Beidou would do for Ningguang. Snooping around for the Tianquan’s favorite drinks and trying her hands at complicated board games came to mind. And, if push came to shove, Beidou would gladly slay another kraken or two. She would delve into the deepest depth of the ocean and emerge with the roundest, most brilliant of pearls if Ningguang wished to decorate her next seasonal outfit with the same. Hell, the good Captain would find a way into the sky and bring back a star if that would make her beloved smile.

But - and of course there was a but - all of that was contingent upon Beidou’s spontaneity, or upon Ningguang asking nicely, preferably with some kind of bribery involved. Because while generosity and easygoingness ranked amongst Beidou’s top virtues, her absolute commitment to her own agency was arguably a flaw. Which was to say, even for Ningguang, Beidou would never wear a servant’s colors, would not stoop to being just another hireling to be bossed around. She had, even before these new developments in their relationship, performed plenty of dirty work for the Tianquan of course, but, at the end of the day, Beidou always got paid.

Besides, they were talking about her birthday after all.

“So long as you are by my side, my birthday would be special whether you oblige my request or not,” she admitted, before adding, “you look amazing in anything.” In anything, or lack thereof - Beidou was quite the simple woman in that regard. But Ningguang enjoyed her chiffon, her intricate beadwork and her fashionable gowns, and who was Beidou not to acknowledge and relish the effort expended there? At the jest, she snorted, amused but entirely unconvinced. “Sounds like you should put in a work order for a new bed in that case.” Her tone was languid, relaxed beneath the easy affection, which she returned with her own lips brushing over Ningguang’s cheek. The implied threat, albeit directed at the innocent four-poster, was obvious. Beidou was confident that her girlfriend had not forgotten just what she did to those geo cuffs the last time around. Not that she wouldn’t gladly play whatever games Ningguang wanted to play, but the Uncrowned Lord of the Ocean was inherently unrestrainable. Besides, she had a feeling that Ningguang would rather enjoy that fact being impressed upon herself; when the moment was ripe, of course.

Speaking of games, “hm,” Beidou hummed noncommittally. Leaning forward, she wrapped both arms around the curvature of waist, pulling Ningguang’s lower half flush against herself, as if to protest the sudden distance. Not that her own figure was lacking in any regard, but she delighted in the contrast between their frames. Beidou was certainly not a barbarian, at least, not in public, where her love doubtlessly wanted her on her best behavior. But they weren’t in public, and so, she could not be arsed to muster even a single ounce of restraint. “Teasing has consequences, gorgeous.” Such as, by way of example, the serpent rousing from its slumber at the promised treat, stiffening against water-slickened skin in a way that ought to inspire worry.

“I’ll play whatever game you want,” her voice dipped, galvanized by the blatant flirtation. “But you should know that if you plan on riling me up, then you should wear something you won’t miss.” She tightened her arms for emphasis, biceps compressing against Ningguang’s sides. “Perhaps you’ll have a chance to find out how unsuspecting little bunnies feel being hunted, hm?”

That was a thought to be pursued at a later time though.

Beidou lowered her hands to clasp around parted thighs, securing Ningguang against herself before standing. Smoothly, as though the same woman weighed no more than a feather. The only evidence that any effort was expended at all being her sinews flexing beneath Ningguang’s fingertips. “But for now, no more goading, love. I won’t have you starve on my watch.” Which was to say, a minute more, and Ningguang would instead become breakfast. After the all-nighter they pulled, even Beidou had enough wherewithal to show consideration.

dividerlong.png

Two weeks passed quickly.

Alcor’s repairs, and, for that matter, her re-outfitting for the necessary firepower befitting Beidou’s ambitions of slaying a god, progressed by leaps and bounds. She took a walk to the harbor daily, overseeing the process. Busied herself with a number of correspondences, poured over nautical maps to secure Liyue Habor’s trade routes as she had pledged to do. Despite her best efforts, report after report came back detailing the troubling consequences of Osial’s awakening. Rabid sea monsters thrashed beneath the waves, encroaching on the shallower shores in a manner that they had never done before. Commerce was curtailed, unavoidably, but the essentials flowed beneath Crux’s stewardship. A long term solution was necessary; however, for now, Beidou had done as she had promised - even on land, that she ruled the seas was a self-evident fact. Only this time, it was in defense of Liyue instead of flouting its laws.

Truthfully though, her workload was light compared to Ningguang’s. As such, her hanging out in Ningguang’s office, sometimes behaving, sometimes not, was becoming a familiar sight. Even Baixiao got used to her, which said all that needed to be said.

Today though, today Liyue Harbor was abuzz with activity. Osial remained at large, but the spirits of the Liyuan people could not be stoppered. Not when red lanterns lined the streets, pink lanyards stretching from pole to pole. Couples dawdled where merchants hollered, and every street peddler stood a little straighter, intent upon making a killing. Romance was in the air. Even the threat of an old god looming over the horizon could not stifle the celebrations. The Qixing wisely lifted the curfew - just for today.

It was late afternoon when Beidou strode into Ningguang’s study, late enough that the sun would not bear down oppressively on their planned walk. She had cooperated with her beloved’s request and submitted herself to Baishi’s proddings, who, to her credit, really did have quite an eye for this kind of thing. Crisp alabaster pants - more Ningguang’s color than hers, in her honest opinion - hugged those toned, powerful legs, ending in heeled boots of the same shade. A red undershirt - were they compromising halfway on colors now? - peeked out from beneath a white vest. Peeked, because the fabric extended no more than a centimeter or two past the cut of the vest, leaving enough of a 'v' in front to highlight her throat and collar.

The jacket, also white - damn, this wasn’t even close to 50/50 on colors, huh - she wore unbuttoned. The peak lapels were streaked in red, the same hue mirrored in the cuffs wreathed just beneath her elbows, leaving her forearms on display for an extra bit of athleticism. All in all, it was not overly complicated, but with enough flair to compliment whatever Ningguang chose for herself. Besides, fancy embroidery would only detract from the way the fabric contoured the strong lines of her deltoids and upper arms. Her hair she wore in its usual style, a touch of something consistent across this divergence from the norm.

“For you.” She produced the token of her affection from behind her back alongside that familiar roguish grin. Not a rose, but a long-stemmed glaze lily, freshly plucked at the height of its bloom. See? She could be nice without stipulation. Sometimes. “Ready to go?”

Last edited:
floatingrockver4.png

“Ah~” Ningguang exaggerated her proclamation in a breathy chime, calling to her love of the brazen caress on her soft body, the hidden strength beneath Beidou’s fingertips teasing at the surface. “I like consequences.” She wasn’t lying, but more invested in teasing than being truthful. She had her own set of consequences for her love, if she ever misbehaved, but always in good fun. Ningguang rightfully delighted as brawny arms connected with her succulent hips in a charming embrace: facilitating the affection with sighs, inner thighs clamping over a sinewy waistline, moseying close to her lover’s bosom to be adored. Sweet talking from a pair of pretty lips and being strong armed - Ningguang’s top love languages and apparently a sure-fire route to get into her hand-beaded qipaos, or to steal a zesty smooch from at the end of the day. Locking in on her supple lips, throat parched; thirst™ commencement.

“So thoughtful of you, Captain.” The tip of her tongue flirted with her bottom lip for seconds, staring into Beidou’s eye, which at times, was a direct mirror into her thoughts and feelings. Ningguang rose from the bath, still connected at the hips as Beidou lifted her like she weighed no more than a hare. Ningguang aimed her lips at Beidou’s, eyes closed, and faithfully tuning the rest out. She wished, on her star, that their fledgling love endured through the obstacles in Teyvat, as well as through her hectic schedule. The honey moon that the couple basked in and danced beneath waned, and they absolutely had to continue their lives in Liyue. Her political role served to test any and every relationship formed while under the public eye, because the people were watching, and the Archons were watching. Hell, apparently Osial was watching, but this whole deal with Beidou was shockingly easy to maintain. The pirates and sea beasties they could handle, one by one. A greater task was to cohabitate over the next few weeks…months? Years?

Two weeks went by in the blink of an eye, and Ningguang’s days usually entailed Qixing meetings down at the pavilion, writing laws, settling petty disputes, developing a course of action for the almighty Osial, though she let the others do the negotiating. Keqing got her way, after all, and Beidou was pretty helpful, too. In a worst case scenario, Ningguang had a secret, alternative plan that she imagined was better left in her mind. In the night time, when she slipped into bed with Beidou - Ningguang treated her with nothing but respect, always expressing her gratitude in a number of ways to communicate just how special the captain is to her. Physically, The Tianquan could not be more satisfied by the creative ways Beidou coaxed her out from her cozy shell, but nothing too crazy. Ningguang, in turn, worked on bringing Beidou up to speed, to her sky view.

Like honey sticking to a spoon, or the way it sweetens a rich and complex blend of pretty floral notes in a spiced tea - that was the Tianquan and Captain Beidou. That tea was even better when hand delivered on a golden platter by Beidou, who insisted she was not to be bossed around like a servant, but used it as an excuse to visit during Ningguang’s ‘unavailable’ work hours. But, of course her love was not a servant, only acted to make sure Ningguang’s needs were always met in ways that no one else could compare. She could have access to her chambersstudy whenever she pleased, but within reason. The clever and suspicious assistants eased up on Beidou, letting her venture in even when Ningguang strictly forbade it. Her girlfriend was especially distracting, and oh-so naughty when ignored. Ningguang reminisced on how Beidou behaved that one time in her office, how she often did only as she pleased. Less like a double edged blade, and like a hot dumpling with a pleasant, but unique core every time.

These days, Ningguang’s thoughts wander to food more often than not, but how could they not when her beaux strolled in looking like a fresh mochi scoop, with the strawberry garnishments and cream on top. “Captain.” Ningguang twirled in a semi-circle, freshly manicured nails shaped like coffins, radiant white with the sparkles, like she requested. The sweeping gossamer usually partitioned half-up, half-down swiveled at her ankles freely. A pink qipao adorned her shapely hips, red twine crossing into an ‘x’ to connect the asymmetrical seam traveling down her bust, over her outer thigh in a risqué high-slit. Phoenix’s feathers and camellia petals decorated the pearly pink canvas, brilliant red thread stitched at the hem and up to off-shoulder circular cuffs. A cut-out shaped like a heart was a small window into the delicious sugar lumps sitting perky, defying gravity perfectly. A fluffy collar in bubblegum pink, bordering on gaudy, but she asked Baishi for something outside of her usual style. Oh, and she lied about that whole coordinating outfits deal, she loved seeing her girlfriend sweat.

“You shouldn’t have.” Ningguang beamed, accepting the glaze lily in her rose-gold talons, handling it as if it might break at the slightest touch. An empty vase on her study would do, and so she dallied on over, filling it with distilled water up to a point. She almost asked Baishi or someone to do it for her, but this appeared a task simple enough. “Just a second, Cap.” She suppressed a chuckle, bosom vibrating as she strolled over to Beidou’s front. “I want to take a picture on the Kamera?” She nonchalantly surveyed her love’s outfit - it being the first time that Beidou wore it. “You look like royalty.” Ningguang condensed the surprise in her voice, to sound more casual, as she held a miniature Kamera up for a photo of her love. One, with just Beidou, and then another together. Certainly, she captured more than two photos, and planned for many more.

Pink lanyards and red lanterns lined the streets, as well as flowers in varying shades, vendors with ambrosiac snacks shaped like hearts and every other related item to this holiday. Ningguang wanted it all. She wanted Beidou to buy it for her too, with her mora. Walking hand in hand, united rather than apart, or wondering if Beidou would follow her, but knowing that she wanted to take these steps with her. “Happy Birthday, by the way.” Ningguang sang, tilted her chin up, twinkling in her irises as hers met Beidou’s eyepatch and similarly colored eye. It truly was the only real likeness they shared, but Ningguang reveled in their differences. Her light and airy ensemble, pretty in pink, was complementary to the fancy white suit that Baishi tailored and fitted over Beidou’s muscles. Those muscles were all hers too, just like all the mora sitting in her bank account(s). Ningguang may have valued her girlfriend’s strength a little more than mora. “Let’s play a game?” Voice pitched a teensy bit lower, frosted lips arching briefly. Ningguang steered Beidou by the arm, molesting bawdy muscles, heart fluttering for a beat. Carefully, she led the captain to a festival stall: A strength test!

“Well, well, a new challenger has stepped up to the plate!” Deguchi announced at the top of his lungs. A side job when he wasn’t running his tavern; the old man was involved in many Liyue festivals, had his hands deep in many avenues. This was new. “The Tianquan herself and Beidou!” Haishan slayer, be damned, because he hadn’t forgotten how Beidou roughed up his bar that one time, and the costs she accumulated.

Ningguang’s goal by bringing Beidou to the strongman competition was to have the captain win her a prize, but… Her recently plucked eyebrows lowered over her contemplative gaze. Why not win her girlfriend a prize instead? A couple of children from the wharf, Beidou’s ex-
thingsflings, and a few shop owners were spectating. The perfect chance to stake her claim and send a message. She tapped her fingertip on her chin, licking her top lip once, before rising to the occasion. “Stand back.” She grabbed hold of the wooden mallet, gasping as she winded up to swing the hammer onto the mechanism. “Hy-ah!” Ningguang bellowed, all of those unused, undefined muscles concealed behind her delicate appearance worked in tandem to drive the mallet onto the pressure plate, and a tiny brick struck the bell at the top of the pole. Deguchi clapped along with the wharf children.

“Victorious, Lady Ningguang! You can choose a present from the bronze shelf.” Deguchi rubbed his palms together, like he was sealing an important business deal. “You’re a lot stronger than you look. Maybe stronger than Beidou? Ten mora to find out?”

"Bronze?"

Last edited:

beidouwhathaveidone2.png

ʙᴇɪᴅᴏᴜ
Once upon a time, papa red loved mama white very much, and from their union, baby girl pink was born.

So really, when you looked at it that way, they were nailing that coordinating outfits thing. Because Beidou, sweating? Yeah, maybe, but only when she trained beneath an overbearing sun, when every muscle contracted and glistened just so. With that in mind, it stood to reason that Ningguang enjoying watching Beidou sweat made total sense, but what did that have anything to do with coordinating outfits?

Although, truth be told, Beidou developed a newfound appreciation for indulging Ningguang’s requests to play ‘dress up’. No, not because she herself much cared for strutting around like a show pony, but because as much as Beidou was known for changing her plans on a dime, she could also be incredibly goal-oriented when she wanted to be. Some people might consider ogling her girlfriend a less worthy pursuit than constructing one of the greatest naval fleets in existence - those people were half-witted, and yes, she would defend that opinion with fists if necessary. On second thought, maybe just with words; Ningguang didn’t seem to enjoy her brawl with that foreign merchant - what was his name again? - very much. Beidou was absolutely planning on staying in her girl’s good graces, because while Ningguang’s bed wasn’t as big and lacked animal pelts, it was better than Beidou’s by virtue of having a Ningguang in it.

Besides, while Moonchase Festival was doubtlessly her favorite, she liked all the raucous celebrations, in Liyue or otherwise. And this was definitely rowdy. Given Liyue Harbor’s preeminence as a trade hub, all of Liyue poured in from the countryside during marketable holidays. Some to vendor their wares, and others simply to bask amidst the joyful celebrations. It was a whole family affair - she spied a snot-nosed child peeking out from behind the back of his not much older brother, who was himself half-concealed behind the family mule, while their parents hollered and peddled. The streets were much busier than usual, but that did not detract from the enchantment of the holiday season. To be fair, Beidou wasn’t sure anything could dampen her good mood, not with Ningguang clinging to her and looking more delicious than those chocolates she planned on devouring.

While Beidou entertained not so innocent thoughts about smashing her girl, said girl evidently wanted to smash something else. Highstriker was an interesting choice, but Beidou certainly had no complaints as Ningguang set about demonstrating her carnival skills. She joined in on the clapping as Ningguang sent the little bell a-ringing, enjoying her front-view seats to that posterior pushing back against pink silk the feat of strength. “Nice going Ning,” she cheered, ignoring Deguchi for now in lieu of assessing the aforesaid bronze shelf. Despite their recent differences, Beidou always appreciated Deguchi’s import skills. She recognized the displayed plush toys as a popular collectible game originating from Snezhnaya. What was it called again? PokeNayamons?

kindpng_3382783.png

“Come look at these,” she beckoned with an arm wrapped around Ningguang’s lower back, directing her attention to the shelves. “They are kind of cute, especially this one,” her index prodded a small squishy one on the bronze shelf, a vaguely vulpine looking creature with too many tails in pastel blue and lilac hues. “This snowy mane kind of reminds me of someone, don’t you think?" That discerning jasper squinted at the stuffie, back at Ningguang, and at the stuffie again, grinning wide. "As your girlfriend, does that mean I get my choice of plushie from your glorious victory?”

Beidou felt no compelling desire to prove her strength despite Deguchi’s attempt to goad. Ringing a bell, however ferociously, would always pale in comparison to laying an overgrown sea beastie low. That being said, the pretty fox-squishy deserved a companion, something a little bigger and fiercer, perhaps? She took the mallet from Ningguang, regretfully left said woman’s side, and tossed Deguchi her entry fee.

“I want it on the highest setting, whatever is eligible for your biggest and softest plush toys.” Beidou wasn’t the type to do anything in half measures. If she were going to play, then she was going to play. Deguchi adjusted a lever or two behind the machine, tightening all the knobs and whatnot. It didn’t matter. He would be lucky if she didn’t break his moneymaker. Because she was Beidou, Slayer of Haishan, Captain of the Crux, and the utterly besotted beaux of the prettiest girl in Liyue. Who, despite basically having everything, did not have this particular stuffie. And that just wouldn't do.

Beidou squared her shoulders, gripped the mallet at the base, and brought it overhead. Hey, this was oddly familiar, wasn’t this basically how she swung that weapon of hers? The jacket tightened around the definition of her arms, and, cognizant of her audience (but only really caring about one in particular), she inhaled, before slamming the funnily shaped greatsword down with ground splitting force. That poor little slab ascended the high-rise so quickly that it might have lost some paint in the process. The bell rang loud enough to pierce through the applause, and, as always, the common folks of Liyue were supportive of their de facto folk hero. Beidou only had eyes for the one though. Setting the mallet back in its place, she paced back over to the prize shelf. To his credit, Deguchi took his lost profits in stride, because - “Come one come all, come test your strength against the infamous challenge preferred by the Tianquan and the Slayer of Haishan!” She had to give it to him for his marketing skills. Another time though, right now she was peering at the rows of stuffies thoughtfully.

“I suppose as my girlfriend, it’s your turn to claim my spoils? Which will you pick?”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom