Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wild vacation

Vixey looked around the camp sight as her two best friends set up the last tent. The two cat anthros had a thing for each other and she knew it so she thought that perhaps she would give them some time alone. Shaking her head with a soft chuckle, she turned and slipped out of the camp unnoticed with a flick of her long bushy red and white tail. She was a beautiful dark red fox anthro with long brown hair that fell around her shoulders in wavey locks of dark brown.

As she walked away from the camp, she headed deeper into the woods in hopes of finding a stream or lake to fish at or perhaps even swim. She had decided against shoes even though she had been told time and time again to wear her boots but she just word a pair of rather tight denim shorts and a fitted white t-shirt. The clothing helped to show off her slender fit figure.

She took a deep breath of the fresh crisp air of the wilderness and she shivered a little before smiling and brushing her hair back from her face. She didn't know how far she had gone or how long she'd been walking but she knew that she couldn't hear the usual sounds from the camp sights. But for some reason, it didn't bother her very much. If anything, it pleased her since it made it possible for her to hear the sounds of the trees and birds around her.

Vixey stood at about 5'7" with the slender body of a dancer since thats what her job was. She taught ballet. Her waist was tiny and it flared out into wider hips and she had long legs. Her eyes though were one of the most striking feature about her other then her silky fur. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green color.

The wolf anthro wasn't too far off from where the kitsune was wandering around. The wolf was down on all fours, skulking around the forest for food... Among other things. He had already eaten today... So the latter was more what he was looking for. There weren't many like him in the forest... Especially not females.

Soren seemed more wolf than he did human, especially at times like this. He had the general shape and form of a human, but he had the fur, tail, and ears of a wolf. His personality as well as his face were a mixture between the two. The wolf boy could be civil if he wanted to but usually chose not to. Not that there were many creatures around for him to even be civil with. His instincts were definitely more that of a wolf... But the way he handled them could go either way.

Soren was well built, muscular in all the right places but not overly so. He was strong enough to be able to do whatever he needed, and win a fight against whoever he needed to fight. He was a tall creature, about 6'5" when he stood like a human, which was only occasionally. His face had features of a wolf as well as features of a man. He had the snout... But it wasn't as long as a normal wolf's would have been. His eyes, however, looked more like a human's eyes than a wolf's.

It was only a matter of moments before he could see the visitor. She was a sight for sore eyes... He thought she was an illusion at first. She was perfection at its finest and he knew that she would have to be his mate, whether she wanted to be or not.

He slowly crept up near where she was standing, taking care not to step on any fallen leaves and alert her to his presence.

Slowly moving through the trees, the fox anthro didn't know that she was being tracked by someone fairly dangerous. She was looking at the different types of trees that were in the woods as well as the different flowers. The young anthro loved being surrounded by nature, even if she eventually had to leave it again.

As she crouched next to a small gathering of wild flowers, Vixey felt that prickling feeling that told her that she was being watched and the fur along the back of her neck stood on end and she looked up. Slowly, she looked around her and she scanned her surroundings with her bright green eyes before shaking her head and looking forward once more to look at the flowers infront of her.

Reaching out, she ran her fingers over the soft petals of one of the flowers before plucking it carefully from the ground, along with several others and she stood up. With the small handful of flowers clutched gently in her hand, she began walking again, her long tail flicking back and forth with every step she took.

He couldn't help but get a feeling of smug satisfaction when he noticed her look around but couldn't spot him. He had always excelled at being able to skulk and stalk 'prey' without them knowing he even existed... Before it was already too late.

Soren made his way behind her, slowly following her as she walked through the forest. It was risky, sure, but Soren was confident about his stealthy skills and knew she wouldn't notice him before he could strike.

When he was close enough to the kitsune, he made his move, lunging at her back. She could most likely hear the rustle of leaves behind her as his feet pushed off of them and became airborne. However, she had little to no time to react and as such he was able to tackle her and bring her down to the ground.

"Mmm, fresh blood." He said with a bit of a chuckle as he pinned her down. His voice was gruff and the way he pronounced words was a bit awkward, as he rarely ever had reason to speak like a human.

Hearing a rustling behind her, Vixey started to turn and something heavy hit her and she fell to the ground with a thud as well as a yelp. Grimacing, she softly groaned as she tried to move around and she shook her head. Then she heard him speak and her eyes shot open with a soft gasp. Turning her head slightly, she looked over her shoulder to see some grey fur and part of a strong shoulder.

"W-what!?" she yipped as she squirmed beneath the heavy weight ontop of her. She could smell that it was a wolf that was pinning her to the floor and since he was able to speak, she knew it was an anthro wolf.

She began struggling against his hold and kicked her long legs while growling weakly. "Let me go!" she whimpered softly. The kitsune was scared, that much was obvious, but what she didn't realize at the moment was that she was also starting to go into heat which would just spur the wolf on.

He let out another small chuckle, his warm breath hitting against her face. "There are not many like you around here, not nearly enough for a healthy, feral wolf like me." He explained, enjoying the look of fear he could see in her eyes. He licked the side of her cheek, loving the taste. Fear was surprisingly tasty.

You are going to..." He cut himself short for a moment, sniffing the air around him a bit. Now that he was closer, he could smell that she was in heat. He smirked again, licking his lips. "You came here just ready for me, huh?" He commented, letting another breath of hot air push out of his throat and against her smooth fur.

"Do not struggle..." He told her, growling at her weak attempts to break free from his grip. "It is useless. I am stronger than you." He said, grinning.

He took a few moments to actually get a good look at his prey, finally noticing that she was wearing human clothes. He growled a bit before looking back into her eyes again. "Why are you wearing human clothes?" He asked her, still growling a bit. He didn't trust purebred humans and it bothered him to see a creature like him wearing their clothes. He, of course, was completely nude.

She softly and weakly growled again, the sound coming out as more of a soft chirp because of her fear and when he licked her cheek, she shook her head, trying to hide from him as she continue to struggle.

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked softly as he commented on her being ready for him and she looked back at him again with wide eyes. She had no idea that she was going into heat. If she had known, she wouldn't of gone camping since the scent could cause males to go into heat as well.

Despite him telling her not to struggle, she did so anyways, continuing to kick her legs and squirm beneath him.

After hearing his question, she glanced down at her clothing and growled again. "Because I always wear human clothing!" she barked. "I grew up wearing clothing!"

He couldn't help but let out another small chuckle at her naïvety. He chose not to answer her question, and rather let her find out on her own. It would be obvious soon, anyway.

He licked her again, this time lower, along her neck. "Your sweat tastes great... Like liquid fear." He grinned, antagonizing her.

When she replied to his question about her clothing, he growled again. "It is disgusting." He barked at her. "It is like you are trying to stoop to their level. Like you are trying to be one of them." He hooked a claw in the fabric at the top of her shirt and pulled up, ripping straight through it. "Why would you ever want to be like one of them? They are pathetic." He growled before grabbing her shirt and pulling it apart, ripping it straight down the small tear he made with his claw.

She shuddered in disgust as he licked her neck and she thrashed beneath him again. "Stop that! Stop licking me as if I'm some piece of meat for you to eat!" she spat. Vixey was both disgusted and horrorfied in what he was doing.

She felt her t-shirt become taunt as he hooked his claw into the hem of it before she heard it tear and she gasped. "Don't do that!" she demanded with more confidence then she felt. "I'm not trying to be like them."

When he grabbed her shirt and ripped it, she yelped and shivered as her back was exposed to him, a light breeze ruffling her fur. Suddenly she had an idea of what he was talking about and her ears lowered, making her whimper and stop moving. "Please let me go." she pleaded.

He couldn't help but lick at her neck again, this time kissing it softly as well. "Mmm... No worries about that... I am not going to eat you." He smirked. He slid the cloth of the shirt to each side of her, exposing her back. He moved his lips down to her back now, kissing the soft fur gently, letting his warm breaths leak against it as well.

He moved off of her, giving back her ability to move around on the ground, but not for long enough to let her escape. "Now... Let me get a better look at your other side..." He said before turning her over and getting back on her, this time straddling her waist.

An even wider grin crossed his face as she whimpered and suddenly stopped struggling, realizing what was going to happen to her. "Let you go? Hahah." He laughed. "You are mine now. You are my mate." He told her, sternly, and leaned down closer to her to bite her neck gently.

When he licked her neck again and kissed it, she tried to reach back and hit him but she couldn't reach him. Then she felt even more of her back being exposed and she shivered, whimpering softly and she squirmed again as she clawed at the soft ground.

The moment he was off of her, Vixey tried to scramble to her feet and get away from him but he grabbed her and turned her onto her back before straddling her tiny waist. Finally getting a clear look of him, she gasped and began struggling again while crossing her arms over her chest, hugging what was left of her shirt to her chest.

Being told that she was his mate shocked her into being still once more and she shook her head quickly. "N-no!" she stammered. As he leaned down towards her, she shied backwards and struck out at him, drawing her claws across his cheek. After they grazed his cheek, she left four shallow scratches behind.

He yelped and pulled back after she scratched his face. After getting over the fact that she actually did that, he snarled at her, showing his bright, white teeth. "You dare lay a hand on me?" He growled at her. "You bitch!" He barked before slapping her across her face, almost as hard as he could. With he gripped her throat hard with her other hand, his claws digging into her skin.

He leaned down toward her again, this time kissing her lips deeply and messily. After a moment, he pulled his lips away from hers, a string of saliva stretching from the two pairs of lips. "Your choices are... To be my mate... Or to be dead." He snarled at her, tightening his grip on her throat.

He moved his other hand down to her shirt that she was holding tightly against her chest and grabbed it, his claws piercing the fabric. He pulled on it hard, ripping it from her grasp and throwing it aside, exposing her chest.

She yelped softly as he snarled at her before a louder more high pitched yelp escaped her and echoed in the woods around them after he slapped her. She made a soft sound in the back of her throat as he grabbed her neck in his hand and gripped it hard, whimpering when she felt his claws digging into her skin.

She began weakly hitting her small hands against his chest as he forced her to kiss him and she almost felt physically ill. Vixey trembled fearfully as he gripped her throat even tighter while telling her what her choices were. "I.... I'd rather be dead then be your mate!" she managed to choke out between her soft wheezing breaths.

She gasped softly when her shirt was torn away from her body and she wimpered, quickly covering her exposed breasts. Her breasts her firm and perfectly round and they were almost a d-cup in size.

He let out a deep growl as she chose death over being his mate. His gripped her neck even tighter and slapped her once again. "I do not care what your choice is anyway." He snarled at her before forcing another kiss upon her. "You are going to be my mate whether you like it or not."

He moved his free hand down to her pants and trailed a claw along them, realizing they were denim and wouldn't easily be ripped. "Take off your pants." He commanded her before moving off of her and kneeling beside her, her neck still in his tight grasp. It was surely very painful for her, but the way he had her neck in his grasp wouldn't restrict airflow.

He took this time off of her to get another look at her thin body, and her perfect breasts, even though he couldn't see them completely yet. "I got lucky." He mumbled to himself, grinning.

She grimaced and began twisting her body a little as his grip upon her neck got tighter and she gave a pained cry, but the sound was cut off when he kissed her again and she shook her head after he told her that she was to be his mate whehter she liked it or not.

Feeling his hand upon her shorts, she froze with wide eyes and gasped softly as he tralied his claw along the strong fabric and she shook her head once again. "No." was all she said in response to his command and she began kicking at him after he moved to kneel next to her. Her neck was beginning to hurt alot but she didn't stop her struggles.

She turned her face away from him and tried to cover herself some more with her arms but because of the size of her breasts, it was nearly impossible to cover herself.

He moved away far enough just so he was out of her legs' reach unless she moved, which would just make his claws sink deeper into her neck. "Remove your pants or I will rip out your throat and pour dirt in the wound." He threatened her, sliding his fingers slowly down her neck, creating gashes with his sharp claws.

"You do not want to trifle with me. If you do not let me have what I desire I will kill you and it will be the slowest and most agonizing death one could imagine." He snarled at her. There was never a time where he didn't get what he wanted. The same thing that was happening to her had happened to a few other people before her. He had always gotten what he had initially wanted from them, but they either grew to be too much trouble for what they were worth or he tired of them. At that point, he would either kill them himself, or he would let them escape into the wilderness where they would eventually die because of the wounds he had inflicted upon them anyway.

She felt his claws digging into her neck and she became completely still as he threatened her and she whimpered softly. "N-no... don't, please." she whispered to him. "Please don't hurt me." Vixey could feel tears pricking the corners of her eyes as she reached down and began struggling with the button and zipper of her shorts. As she lowered her arms to fumble with the fastenings of her shorts, her breasts were uncovered and she closed her eyes in embarassment while laying her ears back. But because of her fear and nervousness, she couldn't open her shorts. "I-I can't g... get them open." she stammered.

She flinched when he snarled at her and cowered back from him. A tear escaped the corner of one of her eyes and rolled down her cheek before disappearing into her long dark hair. She softly sniffled and continued to fumble with her shorts.

He grinned and licked his lips again as she moved her arms out of the way, completely exposing her chest to him for the first time. He took one of her breasts in his free hand and squeezed it gently, loving the feel of it. He leaned over towards her to lick the nipple of her breast and squeeze it gently once more.

He moved his lips up to her face where he licked her cheek once more, tasting the salt in the tears that were streaked down her face. "Take them off now." He commanded her one more time, after she told him she couldn't. "I see through your attempts." He didn't care if she was being honest or not, he wasn't about to let go of her neck until he was on top of her again, in control. There wasn't much that she could do to him to take back control, but he still wouldn't take a chance.

She closed her eyes tightly with a soft sob as he grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it gently before licking her nipple. The kitsune was beginning to panic a little as she tugged at her shorts.

"I-I'm trying!" she sobbed as he licked her tears off her cheek and she actually began to claw at her shorts. After several more minutes of struggling with the strong denim, the button finally popped off and she broke the zipper. But as she finally opened her shorts, she broke one of her claws and cut her self on the zipper.

Looking down at the cut on her hand, she held her painfilled hand against her chest while sobbing softly, licking her wound until it stopped bleeding.

He smirked as he watched her claw at her pants, struggling to get them open. Eventually she did, but she hurt herself in the process. "Aww, did the poor little fox hurt herself?" He said, chuckling. "That's what you get for wearing those disgusting rags." He said, coldly.

Now that she was paying more attention to her injured hand and less on her pants, he finally released his grip on her neck, only to grab the wrist of her uninjured arm. Her neck was most likely numb by now anyway. He gripped her wrist tightly like he did her neck, but not enough to draw blood. She had at least done enough work to let him be able to pull her pants off now, and that's what he did. He slowly tugged them with his free hand until they were completely off and tossed aside as well.

He took a few moments to marvel at the sight mound and sniffed the air around it, loving the smell. It was fear mixed with the scents she gave off in heat. He grinned and breathed a few breaths of hot air onto her pussy before positioning himself over her once more, grabbing her other hand and pulling it away from her to pin it down at her other side, like he had done with her other.

She whimpered softly as he laughed at her and more tears trickled down her cheeks as she continued to lick her wound until it stopped bleeding. As he grabbed her uninjured arm tightly in his large hand, she made soft sounds of pain while tugging at her arm, hoping to pull free from him but she wasn't strong enough.

She tried to press her legs together to keep him from pulling off her shorts but no matter what she did he still managed to pull them down her long shapely legs before tossing them aside, leaving her laying there completely naked. Vixey felt her face heat up in embarassment and she closed her eyes tightly.

At least she did until she heard him sniffing her and she felt several puffs of hot air wash over her pussy. She opened her eyes as he grabbed her other arm and pinned it down next to her while positioning himself over her trembling body. "Please don't." she whimpered. "Please don't do this."

"Why should I not?" He asked her with a smirk. "You are already naked and ready... And so am I." He told her as he moved his lower body closer to hers. She could feel his fully erect member now pressing up against her lower lips, ready to pound her.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you go before mating with you." He barked at her as he pressed the tip of his cock just past her lower lips, just enough to tease and frighten her even more.

"You and I are animals. We mate. If a male finds a female and he can gain enough control over her and mate with her, he does so." He said, still grinning. He leaned down closer to her, pressing his snout against hers and licking at her lips. "It is only natural." After he finished speaking, he thrust forward as hard as he could, his hard cock pushing itself deep inside of her.

She shook her head quickly while whimpering, more tears slipping down her cheeks as he pressed his erect member against her, her body trembling as she softly sobbed. "No.... no, I'm not ready." she softly sobbed.

Feeling him pushing the tip of his cock just past the lips of her pussy, she sobbed again. "B-because I've never mated before." she said while pulling at her arms and she kicked her legs weakly. As her fear mounted, her struggles got weaker.

"What you're doing is rape!" she cried out before he pressed his snout against her, turning her head after he licked her lips. Then he thrust himself into her. Arching her back, she screamed before howling in pain as her body tightened incrediably around him as it protested his invasion.

"Rape?" He chuckled, his voice sounding a little gruffer now as he started to thrust more in and out of her extremely tight cunt. "That is a human word that pertains to humans. No human is going to care about what one animal does to another animal." He said before beginning to clench his teeth and shut his eyes. The pleasure was immense. She was tighter and more fun to play with than any of his other prey.

"Not that any of that even matters..." He was able to get out in between hard thrust after hard thrust. "You are not going to be going anywhere to be able to tell anyone what has happened to you." He told her, smiling evilly. She was fun to play with and he had intended to keep her as his mate/toy.

"Now shut up and learn to enjoy it." He barked at her before pressing his snout against hers once more, this time bringing her into another wet and passionate kiss, this time involving his tongue with hers.

She yelped as he started to thrust in and out of her, the scent of her blood from him forcing himself into her mixing with the scent that she gave off when in heat. "The others like us will care!" she stammered. "My friends will care!"

When she heard that wasn't going to be able to leave, she shook her head as she felt a jolt of defeat rush through her and she closed her eyes with another sob. "No.." she whimpered.

Her protests and sobs were cut off when he kissed her and she tried to break the kiss, her small hands curling into fists. When she felt his tongue push into her mouth, she bit him. Not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to warn him and cause him a good deal of pain.

Back
Top Bottom