Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I stab people

What about the feeling of fitting in and being around people that are like you? When Juggalos and Juggalette's come together, there's a sense of family in a way.

Of course I would. But that doesn't mean that every insult they recieve needs to be countered with threats to gather up the 'posse' to make sure they never get them again.

Juggalos and Juggalette's don't always end a fight in threats and killing. Most of them don't even call up the 'posse'.

Moko said:
What about the feeling of fitting in and being around people that are like you? When Juggalos and Juggalette's come together, there's a sense of family in a way.
A sense of family shouldn't require dolling yourself up in as much hatchetman merch as you can afford/steal. And before you say 'It's not required!', it IS expected.

So? What does that really matter? Not everybody does it. If other people want to do it, they can. A lot of Juggalos and Juggalette's make their own Hatchet Gear. Me and my roommate did it all the time.

No, but most at least make the call in my experience. Besides, if you really wanted to belong, why not join a community program that's healthy for you? Seems so much easier, and if you actually pay, lighter on the wallet.

"Community Program"? Are you serious? I don't know about where you live, but in my neighborhood, there's not a single program here that's remotely interesting.

Trygon said:
Moko said:
"Them"? What is listening to a certain band make us different people? Or make us any less human than anyone else on this site?​
Support of a massmarket merchandising machine makes you an idiot, and therefore earns my scorn.

you purchase alcohol regularly try.
you just called yourself an idiot.
come back with a better argument.

DJBayview said:
Trygon said:
Moko said:
"Them"? What is listening to a certain band make us different people? Or make us any less human than anyone else on this site?​
Support of a massmarket merchandising machine makes you an idiot, and therefore earns my scorn.

you purchase alcohol regularly try.
you just called yourself an idiot.
come back with a better argument.
I haven't purchased alcohol in half a year. That's hardly 'regularly'

and also try, you should know perfectly well that before I started working at teletech and could actually afford the merch I was just a big a fan of psychopathic records as anyone. and since I was able to afford the merch I have no problem helping support a group that I enjoy listening to.

at least 1/3 of their songs make me laugh, whatever reason behind it may be.
another 1/3 actually get me thinking about a few things. (this is mostly Twiztid and ABK who have songs about a few more serious topics)
and the last 1/3 of psychopathics songs are the typical hype rap type. needless to say this is still just our opinions clashing and even though you try to force your opinion in a verbal matter instead of a physical one it's still that.

Trygon said:
DJBayview said:
well you contribute by drinking it then.
and bs on that one, I remember when we got that tequila, that couldn't have been more than 3 months ago.

edit: no we were still at the old apartment.... wow, time flies. disregard this.

DJBayview said:
Trygon said:
DJBayview said:
well you contribute by drinking it then.
and bs on that one, I remember when we got that tequila, that couldn't have been more than 3 months ago.

edit: no we were still at the old apartment.... wow, time flies. disregard this.

God, i remember the parties....joke weapon trygon?

I haven't purchased alcohol in half a year. That's hardly 'regularly'[/quote]

Not to say you don't get drunk out of your mind once and a while with friends.

Back
Top Bottom