Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Goddess Torture

Cheryl Davenport

Planetoid
Hello there would you like to Rp? I am looking people who would be willing to fill a role as a masseuse at a massage parlour only there is more to it then there seems as per my storyline idea below.

I will let you know straight up that my character is super ticklish almost everywhere apart from her feet (she hates being tickled there and finds it boring) but her most favourite spot to be tickled on is her armpits she is hyper sensitive there with the slightest touch sending her crazy. I have the idea that Cheryl comes in seeking your services (tickling) at your massage parlour because her husband can no longer satisfy her sexual urges (She's a hybrid mix of succubus, goddess and elf) you agree to work with her but notice something about her upon starting her treatment you notice that her skin shimmers like diamonds when she feeds off being tickled and that she has the ability to create them out of the moisture within the air. She would be willing to let you exploit her power because you give her what she needs and in her eyes it's a good arrangement.

If you like this idea please message me privately with a starter along with an out of character introduction so we can discuss any other details that might be needed, please also be sure to read my profile information for details about my character and also writer information. I would prefer females to fill this role but would be willing to write with a male if they can fill the role well enough. Length of writing preferred is between one to two paragraphs No anime .

Still looking if anybody is interested, also updated with kink list.

Hello there would you like to Rp? I am looking people who would be willing to fill a role as a masseuse at a massage parlour only there is more to it then there seems as per my storyline idea below.

I will let you know straight up that my character is super ticklish almost everywhere apart from her feet (she hates being tickled there and finds it boring) but her most favourite spot to be tickled on is her armpits she is hyper sensitive there with the slightest touch sending her crazy. I have the idea that Cheryl comes in seeking your services (tickling) at your massage parlour because her husband can no longer satisfy her sexual urges (She's a hybrid mix of succubus, goddess and elf) you agree to work with her but notice something about her upon starting her treatment you notice that her skin shimmers like diamonds when she feeds off being tickled and that she has the ability to create them out of the moisture within the air. She would be willing to let you exploit her power because you give her what she needs and in her eyes it's a good arrangement.

If you like this idea please message me privately with a starter along with an out of character introduction so we can discuss any other details that might be needed, please also be sure to read my profile information for details about my character and also writer information. I would prefer females to fill this role but would be willing to write with a male if they can fill the role well enough. Length of writing preferred is between one to two paragraphs No anime .

Kinks

Turn on's

Tickling Upper body (Favourite- Giving/receiving)
Armpit worship, medical examination and tickling (Receiving/giving( female)= Favourite)
Clit play
Oral sex (Receiving/Giving)
Pussy Worship /Medical examination
Fingering=Pussy (Receiving/Giving)
Vanilla sex
Dildos and vibrator play
Breast and nipple teasing/medical examination.
Oil or lotion play
Ice play
Vaginal sex (Male or female)
Belly/Navel play and medical examination (Receiving/Giving)
Turn off's
I am sorry but anything that isn't on my turn on list is off the table I will not do any of it Especially Rape, No multiple cocks, breasts or tentacles and NO activities involving pain.

Reposting after being away for a while.

Kinks

Turn on's

Tickling Upper body (Favourite- Giving/receiving)
Armpit worship, medical examination and tickling (Receiving/giving( female)= Favourite)
Clit play
Oral sex (Receiving/Giving)
Pussy Worship /Medical examination
Fingering=Pussy (Receiving/Giving)
Vanilla sex
Dildos and vibrator play
Breast and nipple teasing/medical examination.
Oil or lotion play
Ice play
Vaginal sex (Male or female)
Belly/Navel play and medical examination (Receiving/Giving)

Turn off's
I am sorry but anything that isn't on my turn on list is off the table I will not do any of it Especially Rape, No multiple cocks, breasts or tentacles and NO activities involving pain.

A message from the writer.

I am a first person (would really like to be given a chance with this) writer who's length of writing can vary depending on mood, I have a learning disability along with other health concerns that will at times leave me with very little will to write. I also have other rp pages outside of here that I am consistent with and check constantly so please forgive me if I am not active on here everyday. There are also some very specific types of rp that I am looking for on here as per my character profile so there for I would prefer that all rp be done through private messages on here, if you wish to know what these rps are please drop a message.

Back
Top Bottom