Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Madisco and Angelo: Femboys for Hire! (NSFW)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Here, my writing sample zone

Hey there, it's Nadia. I want to write as or against some cute femboy elves, preferably hookers that can't have enough cum gushing out of their used boyholes~! Basic idea I know, but I have some props down below that should help you formulate a more concrete idea! But first...

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested in skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually, I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference between a misread and a didn't-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off-topic or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What you would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite YuGiOh card, or just tell me about a game you like.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

Plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I’m picky, but still open to listening if you want to suggest new things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that’s a good thing, since it may enhance the play, or an entirely new idea to enjoy as well!

-I only accept and use the art for characters, sorry but NO IRL images, please. Non-negotiable.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one-off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roleplay a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open-ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together. Please come up with ideas and have something to offer in terms of who you are playing. If you like what I have and don't have much to add, then that's ok, just tell me what you liked and maybe expand on it a little. Yes, I know this is redundant but that should tell you what I have had to deal with in the past.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-Bathroom play (no exceptions)
-Gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-Excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure
-no traditional furry.

Now that the verboten is dealt with, let’s move on to the main event:

These failed male beta can't wait to serve! Still, there are some specific adventures I would suggest as starting points!

That's it got for now. Going to leave things a bit vague so we can develop something together. If you are curious, I don't mind playing the dom but I will be playing Futa and femboy only, sorry if that ruined things for you.

And now, some BONUS lewds~!

Attachments

• Mades and agel shirt.png
    Mades and agel shirt.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
  • human femcow Titless.png
    human femcow Titless.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Illustration62.png
    Illustration62.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 27E1B13F-79B0-4291-84E9-714DAD840334.jpeg