Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ɢᴇɴsʜɪɴ ❇ 𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔵 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 || ƒᴇʀᴀʟ x ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ

ƒeral

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕤
Supporter

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ
moon.png

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔰 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

璃月之下,龙跃凤鸣

moonportr.png
Artwork by cookiesketches

Last edited:

beidou_r1.png

𝔅𝔢𝔦𝔡𝔬𝔲 - 北斗
ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜx ❇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴋɪɴɢ

"In all of Liyue Harbor, only Beidou dares to bet against Ningguang."
- A truth once spilled at a family feast by the Head of the Feiyun Commerce Guild.

ALILDANGEROUS

Liyue was safe once again - that the Jade Chamber returned to its aerial dominion was testament of that.

--and yet, Beidou never got her compensation.

璃月 - 群玉阁
ʟɪʏᴜᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴀᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

Jade_Chamber_Liyue_Harbor_Low.png

“Greetings, Captain Beidou.” There was a startled quality to the normally friendly guard’s voice, but Zhenhai could hardly be faulted for the same. After all, although the infamous Captain of the Crux was not an unfamiliar sight in the Jade Chamber - in fact, Zhenhai often had the pleasure of greeting Beidou in the passing - he had not been informed that Lady Ningguang was expecting company.

In response, the sable-maned Captain brought her slender index finger to her lips, silencing the rest of his words with that universal gesture.

Zhenhai was on the verge of protesting. It was late and Lady Ningguang was none too pleased about the last time he allowed the Captain to storm past him. In truth, it wasn’t like he could have stopped that whirlwind of a woman anyway, but Baixiao practically chewed his ear off for a month!

“I will send word--”

He was cut off when Beidou was suddenly close. Too close. That forceful shade of red was inches away from his nose as the Captain peered at him, narrowing her one good eye at him and making Zhenhai feel severely out of his depth.

“You will do no such thing.” She purred in a way that might have been alluring, but only made all the alarm bells go off in his head. Archons, if what Baixiao said was true, Lady Ningguang would probably bury him in paperwork for the rest of his life if she witnessed the Captain purring at him. “You know how Ningguang feels about her privacy, don’t you?” He was immensely grateful when she stepped back again after that declarative question.

“I u-understand.” He pulled at his collar, falling back into position. It wouldn’t be the first time the Captain came to play chess with the Tianquan, though the time of day was rather late for that, in his honest opinion. Although, Lady Ningguang was probably still working anyway, with all the rebuilding efforts going on, and she could use a break. Baixiao said she always cheered up after the Captain visited, so surely, he was just looking out for the Tianquan’s best interests and not being derelict in his duty.

“Good boy.” A pat on the shoulder offered for his cooperation, before she proceeded past him.

visionrsf.png

“Working late?” Beidou offered in lieu of a greeting even as she slipped into Ningguang’s office, demonstrating a stealthiness that belied her boisterous personality. Despite her seemingly casual tone, there was an edge to her smile, a dangerous glint to her gaze that contrasted her relaxed posturing. She didn’t wait for an acknowledgement before stepping closer, the plated gold of her stilettos drumming warning staccatos against the polished wood floor at her approach.

She stopped just in front of Ningguang’s desk, eyeing the brass scale with faux interest. That was new. “You know, Ning,” not Tianquan, not Lady, not even Ningguang, such were the liberties Beidou took with or without permission. “I’m not an expert on economics or anything, but wouldn’t you agree that scales should usually be balanced?” She asked, seemingly at random, crimson seeking the equally vibrant shade.

Two fingers now, on the lighter-side of the scale, exerting gentle pressure as she brought them into balance. “So please, enlighten me,” her fingers trailed along the metal rim in a lingering caress as she began to round the corner of that desk. Click. Click. Several more sharp taps of her heels, and she was on Ningguang’s side of the desk now, a mere feet away from the seated Tianquan, and drawing closer still. It was then, as suddenly as storms might split the sun-lit sky and tidal waves might displace the serenity of glimmering waves, her eye flashed with the violent purport of a fast-approaching hurricane and her lips curled into a near-snarl. Her fingers flexed and sent that brass scale crashing into the floor, precipitating a cacophony of sounds as wood split from brass, skitting along the once pristine floor.

Why is it that after I spent weeks fishing up bits and pieces of your drowned crap from the ocean floors of Guyun Ge, that I return to be slapped with a new round of outrageous fines and,” a hand, clad in her signature fingerless glove, slammed into the back of Ningguang’s chair, quaking the frame and barely avoiding a moonkissed strand. A small mercy, unlike her gaze, hard and stormy and livid and as she pinned Ningguang to her chair with the force of her glare alone. “Why is it that I hear in my absence, even while you asked of me grunt work, that you have fucked your way through the Qixing?”

The vehemence with which she spat out that word made her jawline pulse, crimson ablaze with wrath befitting of her title. Not the Uncrowned Lord of the Ocean, as how those from Mondstadt oft translated her title, but what she was called in Liyue - 无冕的龙王 - the Uncrowned Dragon King.

Just as a dragon was known for not just claws and fangs, but for its incredibly volatile temperament, the same might be said of Beidou.

And make no mistake, she was fucking pissed.

"If my dear Tianquan has forgotten her promises of compensation…then don't blame me when I take what you promised myself, Ningguang."​
ALILDANGEROUS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom