Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Students' helper

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
It was a cold December's day and things seemed out of place. Normally around this time snow would be falling and it would be freezing cold. However, today was a different story. Instead of snowing there was no snow and the old snow had started to melt. Of course this meant that school's now had classes again.

He slept peacefuly and woke up when his alarm clock woke him up. When he got up he was still tired from yesterday. He got up and walked to the mirror. As he looked at himself he noticed he was wearing a white T-shirt with blue shorts. Suddenly he went to the kitchen and started to eat. Soon he got in the car and drove off to school.

Once at school he parked his car in the student parking lot and parked his red chevy into the staff lot and turned the car off. Once it was off he went to the principal's office and got his assignment. To his relive he was put in room 312. Heading to that room he looked around the school.

3y66j9y.jpg

Pushing some stray strands of hair from her mossy green eyes, Harriet stretched her opposite arm out from her torso. Yawning, she sighed and slowly shifted within the bed. Draping her legs over the side of the mattress, she slowly slid off of it until her bare feet hit the warm carpet. Moving into her bathroom, she pulled off her T shirt and female boxers and slipped into the shower to help wake herself up. Washing her hair, and shaving her body of any unwanted hair, she turned the warm water off until it was a tad bit cooler. Shuddering under it, she became more awake and nodded to herself before turning all the water off completely.

Wrapping herself in a towel, she pushed back into her room and grabbed her uniform from her closet. Slipping into her garments first, she then pulled the white blouse over her torso, doing it up in the front. Sliding up the plaid gray, black, and white skirt, she did up the back zipper. Lastly, she pulled her socks up to just below her knees upon her slim legs, sighing as she groggily dried her hair with her towel. It was so boring being the Student Helper for the teachers. It was like she was their personal pet, easing their jobs just because they couldn't handle a classroom full of twenty some-odd kids.

Grabbing a bagel, she headed out the door to her gray Mazda Mx3. Getting in, she started the engine and took off towards school, her one hand on the wheel and her other feeding herself. Pushing into the parking lot, she parked near the doors and shut it off. Grabbing her keys and leather back pack, she pulled it over her shoulder and shut her door. Locking the car, she turned on her heels and headed into the school. Reaching room 312, she put her bag down, not seeing the teacher yet. Sighing, she looked up and almost let out a small gasp, not expecting him to be so early. "Oh, geeze. Don't scare me like that!" Smirking, she looked around the room, knowing class wouldn't start for another twenty minutes. "Anything special planned for today, Mr. Jacobs?"

He looked at her and sighed softly. Just from looking at her he could tell she would be a great assistant. Studying her body he moaned softly and tried to concentrate on class but couldn't. He secretly wanted her and would do anything to get her. Even it meant going to her house tonight and doing it there.

Returning to the present he looked at her and bluehed softly. "Hey I am sorry for arriving early." He replied and sighed. Looking at her he smiled and blushed. "Its just that I didn't know that anyone would be here this early." He replied once again before looking at her.

Giving a soft smile to the teacher, Harriet shrugged her shoulders and pulled herself to sit upon the top of his desk. "No worries. I'm always here early, just helps me get used to the school thing." Pushing her lips together, she crossed her legs, ignoring the way her skirt had fanned a little up her thighs. Resting her hands behind her, she tilted her head and looked up to him with a soft smirk.

"I didn't realize they were going to be giving me a younger teacher this year,"

He looked at her and sighed softly. Just thinking of her made him horny and happy. And yet he could not have her as it was against the rules. But he didn't care as he knew he had to have her sexy body. Looking around he sighed. "I am sorry if I was rude." He paused and looked at her. "And how old do you think I am?" He asked.

Biting her bottom lip, Harriet found herself getting a little flirty, her legs parting a little against the edge of the desk as she looked up towards him. He looked cute, too cute to be a teacher. "Rude? No, no. You weren't rude." Giving off a small laugh, she smiled again back up towards his face. Her mossy green eyes stayed connected with his own for a while, even after he asked about his age to her. "Mhm. I'm guessing . . . late twenties?" Raising an eyebrow, challenging him, she smirked.

"By the way, my names Harriet. I was told your name was Mr. Jacobs . . . but I'd prefer to call you by your first name."

He looked at her and nodded softly. As he saw she was in a flirty mood he blushed. Then he promised to never tell or show the students this side of him. Walking forward he suddenly blushed and kissed her body softly. "Sorry." He replied. He then looked at her and sighed. "I am 26 and my first name is Chris." He replied.

Back
Top Bottom