Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a willing dominate male. (Het or Yuri K Thnx!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiBlue

Star
Hello all! I took a little longer to work on my request thread than I had ment to. Oh well. At least now I know it will be better than before.
Alright. I have a couple things I will say.

- I am female. I like men and women. You want Yuri? Sure!

- I will play male or female. However. I will not make a male character gay. Not my thing. I don't do it that way. I may be bi but I will not play a gay male.

- I love semi-literate. But please... Don't kill me with a 16 paragraph post. It wil kill my brain and my muse. I'm nice 2 paragraph minimum. Maybe 6 max.

-I will only play a character between 18 and 26. That's perfect. Any younger and I'll get ill. Any older I won't feel comfortable with.

-Please... If you want to add me to messenger, let me know. I will give you my IM stuff. Just leave it at that.

- I will play cannon characters. Maybe. It all depends on what series it is.

And since I figured out, it's a good idea to do this kind of thing, please fill this out and post it. Thank you!

RolePlay Form said:
Series:
Character:
Plot:
Post Sample:
Times You Are Active:

Alright. * next to things I will play a cannon in.
Things I'm craving are in Red.

Originals:
I have one small request right now. It really has nothing to do with originals. I would like a romance type RP. I would love you forever!

Comics:
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
X-Men (NO WOLVERINE!)
Watchmen
Grimm Tales From Down Below

Movies:
Secret of NIHM
A Clockwork Orange
The Dark Knight (Or any Batman really)
Labyrinth*
Star Wars (I do OCs for this only!)
Iron Man (No Pepper. Please!)
V for Vendetta*
Boondock Saints (As already stated, No Yaoi. no incest)
Ask for any others.

TV:
Eleventh Hour (Please don't ask me to play Jacob. There is no way I could be that smart.)
Law and Order SVU
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Life on Mars
Angel
Dexter
House (Would love you forever!)
Hana Kimi
NCIS
True Blood

Anime and Manga:
Trinity Blood
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Full metal Alchemist* (depends on the pairing)
Host Club* (again depends on the pairing.)
Inuyasha
Naruto*
Yu Yu Hakusho
Princess Tutu

Books:
Vampire Chronicles
Dresden Files
Any Darren Shaw

Games:
Resident Evil (Found a Wesker who pwns.)
Halo
Devil May Cry
FFVII

I'm pretty much done with the list unless I can think of any more. Put resident evil in your post so I know you read it all. I'm a bit out of it today so every thing is going to be short and sweet. I'm telling you now, please ask for any others you can think of.

My Rabbit Hole
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alexia%20Redmond">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alexia%20Redmond</a><!-- m -->

My Chat Room
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/BlueMoon/">http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/BlueMoon/</a><!-- m -->

Thank you!

There is an EPIC Albert Wesker Tribute with that song. And as most females know, Wesker is SEX!

so true...lol but i have to be nice as my bf might not like hearing me say that...;P

Yay for other Wekser fangirls! Sorry. I've been a Wesker fan girl since the first game. He was bad ass.

well right now its more of emmett and jacob but yes...lol mmm...emmett my monkey man.

I'm more sex than Wesker... I doubt that's true
RE is cool.

And as for an rp. I'm not very dominant .. Not usually anyways

Chrono Trigger said:
I'm more sex than Wesker... I doubt that's true
RE is cool.

And as for an rp. I'm not very dominant .. Not usually anyways
That's fine. So long as I don't have to be a Dominatrix I will be fine.

Not at all.
Well then.
I could go for Trigun. But i'd make an OC .. I couldn't be sappy like Vash or evil like Knives xD
Though hmm.. I could always be one of them or you could. The first female one. Up to you.

What about DMC? So long as there is no Nero, I'm good. And my original is a Convention RP. Our two characters would be attending a Convention. At said convention, our characters would be Cosplaying as the characters we have chosen for them to Cosplay as. While in the site of the rest of the convention, they would remain 'In Character', and only call each other by their real names when they are alone.

The roleplay can lean towards something of a sexual nature. The speed of such interactions, depends on the characters playing the Cosplays... And what the Cosplays are. Some Cosplays are easier to feel sexual, and get to sexual situations in. Others are harder.

I usually go for originals in things unless I can be like the person. As for a DMC storyline, no idea.

That sounds pretty interesting, actually. So the only way they can meet is at conventions..and I would guess alone time would be hotel rooms?

Ooo. Sounds like some kinky places too. Let's go for it. Though I hope you don't expect much in terms of me acting like the person my char cosplays as. xD Haha

That's ok. Who will your Character be RPing? I'd like to find out a female from a series you like.

So you like 10 and 10-2 xP Or do ya not know the others?
I could go with Rikku perhaps. Not sure who to pair her with though.
Yuna x Tidus could be fine.

I'd go with the Yuna but I don't care for Tidus.
I know the others. But Tifa's boobs are too big for me, Aerith is too innocent and Yuffie... Well she scares me.
I have only played X, X-2, VII, VIII and Crisis Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom