Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Welcome to the Hoot(k)ers! The newest restaurant in town (NSFW)

lunaticbitch

Meteorite
Greetings fellow BMRs! My first time here, but let's cut to the chase. I'll refurbish this RT as time goes along.

I'm a big big fan of humiliation, so trust me when I say I'll gush all over when I see other girls being used in public.

Requirements:
I'm a fairly detailed, semi lit roleplayer. I think ~350 words per post is a nice length for each post, and I can write upwards of 700+ when I'm inspired. Likewise, I expect the same from my partners, and its just such a bore when the replies are so short. I'm a switch, so I can write as either the dom or sub, depending on what you would like to play as. In all scenarios, I don't care about the writer's real gender, but for the characters - the dom can be either male or female, but the sub always has to be a female. I can write as male dom characters too if you like.

Now onto my first plot:

girl-tumblr-girl-tumblr-Favim.com-4641375.jpeg

Main character: She's an orphan who had been raised by her grandmother in the city all her life. She's 21 years old and works mostly as a model. Her grandmother had just passed away, leaving her to fend for herself. The only inheritance she received was a house, all the way in the other side of the country, deep in the middle of nowhere. Her grandmother had warned her to never move there and to sell the house for its monetary value only.

The model isn't good with her finances and soon finds herself surrounded by debt, before she was finally kicked out for failing to keep up with rent. With nothing to lose, she moves to the town that her grandmother had warned her never to go to. Like the movie "Get Out", its an odd small town where everyone ganged up against the new city girl. She couldn't find work anywhere in the town, and the only place she could get any work was at their local restaurant known as the Hoot(k)ers!

She'll work as a waitress in the restaurant, where she'll be forced to wear skimpily. This restaurant acts like a local brothel, where all the men and some women come to release their steam after a hard day toiling in the fields. Patrons are allowed to touch and molest the girls, but they cannot put their hands under their clothes. They are also allowed to buy tickets, and for each ticket they buy, they get to randomly select an act to do with the waitress of their choice. Needless to say, the model with her city girl makeup will look like a goddess compared to the rest of the waitresses and it would be no doubt that she'll be selected 99.99% of the time.

1491291676722-Hooters.jpeg

What a ticket can buy:
We can mainly adjust this and discuss OOC based on our mutual kinks. These are just a few samples off the top of my head
absus53-nqsns-0b5f5e.gif
tumblr_p71ndcu6u31unnfipo1_400.gif
20746508.gif
996759.gif
tumblr_ob0bme4qFn1shntbwo1_400.gif
converted.gif
tumblr_n80gxyIHeG1sfc0cxo3_500.gif
FBD3E86.gif
2132038.gif
finger-in-ass-to-mouth_001.gif
0349E88.gif
12. Finger gag her mouth for 15 seconds.
etc etc whatever we can think of

For each night, there will be a main event. Each patron gets a lucky draw, and the winner will be able to do the act with the waitress of his/her choice on the stage at the end of the night.

Monday: Spank a waitress monday. She'll probably be spanked 100 times in front of everyone.
Tuesday: Blowjob galore tuesday
Wednesday: Sexual exhaustion wednesday
Thursday : OMORASHI thursday (for those that knows)
etc etc.... we'll discuss this OOC

Feel free to pm me! Whether you are looking to play as the model or if you want me to play as the model. I just want to have some fun here.

Back
Top Bottom