Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Blazing the Same Trail (Post-Apocalyptic)

Closed - no longer seeking

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
While I've seen a few post-apocalyptic ideas on this forum that are good, and many of them do involve zombies, what I'm planning on exploring is a little different, and I'm looking for a partner who's different as well, who likes to think through little details of worldbuilding, who can offer something new and exciting that can breathe some life into the zombie genre, from a character that creates an epic romance with mine to incredible foes for us to face along the way...but I'm getting ahead of myself.

For one thing, zombies destroying the entire world doesn't seem realistic to me. But civilization will be severely rattled no matter what, and it would probably feel very similar to COVID-19, where the rich, mostly Western countries in which many people can afford to work remotely are severely damaged but have the pandemic relatively under control, perhaps with a vaccine that's hard to make (and enough essential workers to get what people need). Meanwhile, even well-developed Global South nations are largely left to fend for themselves, and some do just after realizing that the entire international order was a joke once the US and Europe got theirs. There will be some UN air drops every once in a while, sure, but there are still millions of people stuck behind the gigantic walls that cut off large swaths of entire continents off from the rest of the world.

I'm thinking that MC was with her significant other (which will, most likely, match the gender you choose for YC) on a fun tour in some fictional Central or South American country when the virus hit and turned thousands within hours, causing massive chaos in the touristy area and forcing everyone to melt into the forest to survive. In whatever path we'd take, I'd like for her to be a courier, keeping her head low and not asking questions to survive...that is, until she runs into you, probably around three-five years after the end of the world. Below is my faceclaim.

1-post-apocalypse-female-survivor-in-gas-oleg-zabielin.jpg

I’m thinking of this as my faceclaim for Allison Cross, and her nude model to be Shyla Jennings as seen below. What potential gender, names and faceclaims do you have for YC? What reason do you have to wander the wasteland (Allison’s is because she has no choice if she wants to save up for a boat to the US) and why do we cross paths?

IMG_0632.jpg

I absolutely love oral sex, pregnancy (if the partner is so equipped) romance, slow burns, a heavy degree of plot and characterization, angst/hurt/comfort dynamics, and sexual switching. I'm also not set in stone about having just one character that either I, or you control. If you like multiple faceclaims from the above, that's totally fine. And I'm flexible on most kinks...the only stuff I don't like is the obvious, like vore, gore, bathroom stuff, snuff, anything of that sort. If you don't know, just ask! And if you'd like to know more about my writing style and how I often worldbuild, then check out my Book of Dreams.

If you like what you see here, feel free to hit me up, either over PM system on this forum or Discord at CasualVelociraptor#4004.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom