Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Cosplay & Crossdressing

Siph

Thigh High
Greetings! You may have seen me around on the female request section here, but lately I've been wanting to dip my toes into playing a male, albeit a highly feminine one -- a femboy, in modern nomenclature. In particular, I'm looking for an RP involving crossdressing and cosplay. Ideally I'd play against a female character, but I'm also cool with a masculine male if you believe that suits this scenario.

I do not have a concrete plot in mind and prefer to OOCly discuss specifics with my partner. Our characters could meet at a convention, unaware of mine's true gender; or, along the lines of My Dress-Up Darling which I was loosely inspired by, your character could help mine get an outfit to pass as a girl, joining him or just appreciating him as eyecandy. There are a lot of options here, so please share any ideas you might have yourself when reaching out. Either way, I'd like to involve a light humiliation aspect, and it'd be great if your character took a dominant role in the relationship -- if yours is a male, I'd say this is in fact a must. However, I do want this to be consensual; I wouldn't mind subtle dub-con arising from shame, but hard non-con like coercion and rape is off the table. There's a more detailed list of kinks down below.

I prefer to start things off as short-term, but if we enjoyed the first scene, I'm open to spin this into a longer-term RP.

About me: writing style, method, and general preferences
Hopefully without sounding pretentious, I consider myself a pretty literate RPer and value good grammar as much as creative wordsmithing. Although most of my RPs are heavy on smut, I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP", so to say. For this particular scenario, I'm imagining something slice-of-life but with a strongly erotic vibe, without too much actual smut, if that makes sense -- but I'm more than happy with a raunchy sex scene too!

I'm in the middle of a full-time graduate-level study, which unfortunately keeps me from writing more than once or twice a week. As such, I'm only able to do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I understand is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs where both partners are online to write back and forth, as you may find in MMOs.

I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate for the emote, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post. I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense.

I've come to prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I also have experience with RPing over Discord and e-mail. If you're into it, I'm also open to play on a thread here.

Characters and fandoms
My character will be specifically tailored for this scene. Your character could be a new character too, or an existing OC if you have one that'd fit.

That said, the whole thing with cosplay is to dress up as someone else; the number of fandoms I'm familiar with is fairly limited, but since I'd be playing someone dressing up as a canon instead of the canon character herself, I'm very open to suggestions in terms of whom my character should cosplay as. More than likely I don't know the relevant fandom's ins and outs, but in that case we can just say my character doesn't know either. I'm also happy to go with more generic cosplays like a catgirl or maid. Once again, I'd love to talk about these specifics and hear your ideas.

Kinks, likes and limits
Admittedly I'm fairly open in terms of kinks, but I know how useless "I'm good with anything" is for my partner. Here's a non-exhaustive list of things I'd enjoy for this particular scenario, but none of them are by any means mandatory:

Cute outfits. I lied, this one is mandatory. We can chat about how we want to dress up my/our characters, or you can surprise me with what your character comes up with. I love describing outfits in RP and therefore clothed sex is a big joy too.

Humiliation. I mentioned this before, but it's not necessary to emphasise on if it's not your thing. Note that I consider humiliation, which focusses on arousing shame, different from degradation, which aims to decrease a character's self-worth and isn't something I'm looking for. The difference is subtle, but degradation could be summarised as "dumb slut", whereas a typical form of humiliation would be to call my character a "good girl".

Oral. I'm horrible at writing the receiving end of oral, but I love writing the other end. This includes blowjobs, rimjobs and cunni cunnul the thing you do on girls.

Feet. This could involve massages as well as oral worship where I play the giving part, or on the receiving end, footjobs and light forms of trampling and kicking. I like bare feet, socks and boots equally, but I prefer them to be clean.

Bondage. I've done super heavy stuff with rubber and the like, but for this scenario we should probably limit ourselves to ropes and maybe some chains. Either way, I love the process of my character's freedom and independence being taken away, and the fact that he's tied up by the end of it is just flair to me.

Chastity. Perhaps it is to complete my character's feminine image, or to keep him from getting any wrong ideas when they share a room -- either way, I love it when my character's male bits are rendered useless.

On the other hand, a few no-no's you shouldn't bother to ask about:

Non-con. I mentioned this before.

Unrealistic stuff. As said, this'd be in a modern setting. Vore, inflation, and similar magical anatomy-defying things don't belong here.

Gore. We can talk about painplay if you're into it, but I'm not interested in anything bloody.

If I managed to get you this far into my ad, feel free to send me PM and let's see if we can get something going. If there's something you'd like to explore but isn't listed above, feel free to ask about it!

Last edited:
Update - September 2022
I've begun to settle into the new hectic academic year, so it's about time I give this another bump. Since I have another cosplay-oriented RP going on, I'd also be happy to explore different scenarios and settings that involve crossdressing. Feel free to pitch any ideas you might have and let's see if we can work something out!

Update - May 2023
Let's give this a tiny little bump as my schoolwork seems to be slowing down for the time being. As with my previous update, I'm also open to explore a crossdressing-themed scenario that deviates from the original cosplay premise; Oshi no Ko has made me curious about an idol-type character, but I'm happy to hear out any ideas you may have yourself!

Another little bump while I work through my responses. Thanks to those that already messaged me -- and thanks for your patience!

Back
Top Bottom