Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Search Completed]

Brine Slainsieve

Oceanic Valkyrie
Banished
You always knew you were special. Family legends spoke of a great and powerful ancestry, something mysterious, magical, perhaps even monstrous, but they were simply proud stories until you exhibited over signs of your bloodline’s latent eldritch heritage.

However, you never thought your talents would amount to more than a curiosity in the life set before, whether you were the child of peasant or nobility, craftsman or merchant, adventurer or scholar. You certainly never imagined it would be becoming the prisoner of the notorious vampire epicure, Duke Auslese. The Duke’s developed a taste for exotic blood, and he’s been amassing a veritable smorgasbord of those like yourself to sate his unorthodox thirst.

You have been kidnapped and taken far from your home to the daunting Castle Syrinx, stripped naked save for a collar and cuff marking your status as a living wine cask, and given enough illusion of freedom and luxury to tempt you into remaining complacent with your situation. But the Duke has underestimated your resolve and lust for freedom.

Armed with only your wit, your will, and the magic in your blood, you must find a way to escape the vampire’s clutches before he tires of your “vintage” and lets his bloodthirsty comrades drink you try.

I’m looking for a small group of players to dive into the above scenario and buckle in for a journey full sedition, sex, and sorcery.

I am looking for characters matching the following:

• Female and human (well, not entirely human, of course)
  • Sorcerers of varying bloodlines (Level 1)
  • Open to sexual encounters with hot people of any gender.
  • Chill with your character being buck ass naked at the start and staying that way for awhile. Consider it a personal indulgence. >.<

So yeah! Feel free to ask questions. Kind of just an interest check, but it’s a plot that’s been in my head a lot lately. I’d kiiiind of like to run it on Discord, but that isn’t a strict requirement.

Bah, i would throw my hat into the ring for something of this nature, but i suppose i'd have to learn DnD first, wouldn't i...Curses.

I'd be interested myself, and would be open to running it on discord though, text only, not comfortable with voice chat ^.^;

I've been playing 3.5/Pathfinder for a couple decades at this point so, I'd have no problem whipping up an interesting female human sorcerer. ^.^

May i play? Perhaps a playful inn-folk lass with a silver dragon bloodlien? Tends to fight with a spear and throw magical snowballs?

Evendur, I play on discord quite a bit but very rarely voice. I'm not arguing in favor of it, just pointing out that it's a perfectly good text server and you can put in dice bots.

Galisenae, I'd be happy to help you learn pathfinder and build a character? There's a very good System Refrence Document for pathfinder. I like to make google document character sheets full of links to character abilties, spells, and such. :)

I'm more than interested with anything that's got Pathfinder goin' on, and am perfectly fine with Discord, if that makes it easier. I'd imagine text is normally the go-to for this sort of thing, as well.

Evendur, I play on discord quite a bit but very rarely voice. I'm not arguing in favor of it, just pointing out that it's a perfectly good text server and you can put in dice bots.
Oh, I know, I play on Discord a lot. I was just stating that I didn't wish to play using voice chat. Text-based play only for me. So, if Brine was wanting a voice based game, I wouldn't be interested.

I'm, at 3 out of 4 for the bucket list above? Fairly proficiet with Pathfinder rules, have no issue at using Discord, prefer human or near-human female characters, and would be only too happy to have her spend the entire game fully naked... that, in fact, is a main draw in this idea for me...
But, and I understand it might be seen as weird on this site, I don't like writing actual sex scenes. So, while I don't mind my character having such encounters, I'd rather fade to black once things go beyind foreplay.
If that's a no deal, well, I understand. Otherwise, though, much interested.

Bah, i would throw my hat into the ring for something of this nature, but i suppose i'd have to learn DnD first, wouldn't i...Curses.

Pathfinder, yah. The good thing is, sorcerer is a pretty straightforward class and this game will be less focused on complex combat stuff.

I'd be interested myself, and would be open to running it on discord though, text only, not comfortable with voice chat ^.^;

I've been playing 3.5/Pathfinder for a couple decades at this point so, I'd have no problem whipping up an interesting female human sorcerer. ^.^

Oh yeah, I'm not really keen on doing voice either. >.<
Maybe someday I'll find a group I'm comfortable with who are down for doing live sexy RPGs. Over webcam. Naked. But it is not this day.

I'm, at 3 out of 4 for the bucket list above? Fairly proficiet with Pathfinder rules, have no issue at using Discord, prefer human or near-human female characters, and would be only too happy to have her spend the entire game fully naked... that, in fact, is a main draw in this idea for me...
But, and I understand it might be seen as weird on this site, I don't like writing actual sex scenes. So, while I don't mind my character having such encounters, I'd rather fade to black once things go beyind foreplay.
If that's a no deal, well, I understand. Otherwise, though, much interested.

This is fair enough!

Anyway. I'll be in touch with y'all.

Back
Top Bottom