Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Innocently Dirty RP

DirtyInnocence

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

Since DirtyInnocence is a bit too long to be practical, you can just call me DI!

I am a 25 year old college student from somewhere on this planet, craving more sexy, romantic and kinky stories in my life. I have been roleplaying on and off for more than 7 years now, so no newbie here, but I am by no means perfect, so please be patient with me ☺️

I am currently looking for three particular kinds of experiences, which I will describe a bit further down, but I am nonetheless always open for suggestions. So please don't hesitate to write me if you feel like playing with me! 😉❤️

Here's my f-list for those of you who are interested: https://www.f-list.net/c/dirtyinnocence

Now, on to what I want to write with you! Specific details are, of course, up for discussion. Therefore I won't go into too much detail here:

A f/f romantic modern love story (possibly with a bit of kink/BDSM)

MC (innocent, cute and inexperienced college student/schoolgirl (at least 16 years old)/new intern) has a chance meeting with YC (preferably feisty, cocky, outgoing, experienced in terms of sex and relationships; something in that direction) and they end up falling for each other. YC would gradually seduce MC, who has lesbian tendencies that have been suppressed before and would therefore be hesitant at first. So this would include a bit of a coming out story on MC's part. Instant romantic attraction isn't a must, but I do imagine them liking each other from the start (I am not really a fan of the enemies to lovers trope).

I would like this story to have a lot of sweet, romantic and funny moments, but since I do have quite a bunch of extreme kinks too, I wouldn't mind playing them out eventually, should you be up for that.

A very kinky m/f or f/f master-(pet)slave story

MC is a first year uni student and moves into a dorm with YC, who proceeds to train MC to turn her into his personal sex slave. I am into A LOT of dirty stuff, so we could be very dark and creative here. Check my f-list further up for details.

Tender and romantic moments can be implemented here too, I don't need this to be exclusively dark and twisted.

A m/f daddy-daughter story

Incestuous or not, this story would involve YC becoming MC daddy, in a sexual way. I don't want the actual dad and daughter to be paired up like this though and MC will be at least 16 years old. I am more thinking in the direction of a neighbor, teacher, random stranger or a stepbrother/uncle taking on that role.

Again, this could be very sweet or very dark. MC could get kidnapped by YC, or blackmailed. MC could also find herself becoming attracted to YC because he takes care of her. Depends on what we decide to do and how dirty you would like it to be.

A couple more things you might like to know:

I would like to use original characters here, so not exactly looking for fandom play, and I would like them to be at least a little bit fleshed out. A (traumatic) backstory would be a plus. 😉😃

Including side characters is definitely an option, but I don't want to have to focus on too many people all at once.

I usually adapt the length of posts according to what's currently happening, but generally write at least two to three paragraphs or more. I like words and want to go into detail whenever it's appropriate. 😊

I prefer to write in third person and past tense, will do first person if requested.

Furthermore, if you haven't figured it out yet: I am a sub, so prefer to play characters that are, too. My characters are usually a bit cheeky, stubborn and won't go down easily, but to me, playing a Dom simply isn't that much fun. I LOVE it when somebody else does, though, hehe.

I also wouldn't mind giving the aforementioned ideas more of a fantastical setting. For example:
  • YC could be a vampire that seduces my human character
  • The whole thing could be set at a school for magical creatures
  • YC could be a sorcerer turning his royally blooded student into his little whore

Alright, that's it! If you were interested enough to read through all of that, THANK YOU, for spending that much time on it. ❤️

I'd love to hear from you via PM, should I have managed to excite you or simply piqued your interest.

Have a good day filled with lots of innocently dirty thoughts!

DirtyInnocence

Bump! Got so many replies already and very happy about that! Am still looking for someone who would like to write a f/f story - doesn’t have to have anything to do with my suggested setting! So, feel free to hit me with an idea of your own! 💜

Back
Top Bottom