Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infidelity Estates Group OOC

@Colonel_Liam since Andnich is still setting up her character, how about Baxter and JJ @chocolate delight run into each other as she is coming to work at the Rollins' house? I'm assuming they are neighbors?

Basically an introductory post for each character and make them aware of each other as we wait for a few more to jump in. If you have other ideas for a way for them to meet, feel free to role it how you like, I'm just offering a plausible first encounter.

Does that include Fridays? If it will be Monday I may edit so I can interact with the maid.

@chocolate delight are you planning to write over the weekend?

I did a split post, one with Mary at dawn in their bedroom, the other with Jennifer several hours later out on the street. I tagged the time and location, hopefully it isn't too confusing. It should allow both to play out as each of you are able to post.

@EvaNovaH I think a simple post including maybe a workout routine, maybe a post on her social media, and anticipating a delivery of something might be fun. Something big that might require a couple of guys to deliver. We can either set something up with a couple of throw away characters or they drop in her driveway and take off and she needs to ask her neighbors for some help? If you time stamped it as Friday afternoon, they should both be available. What do you think @Colonel_Liam ?

I've also added to the interest thread title that we could use a few more male characters to get things a bit more in balance.

I'm not sure what the situation is, but I guess it sort of depends on how tight we want to keep continuity.

Just a little something to break the ice and welcome her to the neighborhood. Are you up for a scene once you are oriented? @Colonel_Liam

It does seem like we will need a thread per household to keep it from getting too confusing.

Sorry for taking so long to post. I actually wrote on it on Sunday. This week has been a hectic roller coaster of emotions. Still trying to get the new job. Already had one interview. The guy said the job is mine if I want it. I still have to meet with the assistant store manager or maybe the store manager, not really sure which one, to get my formal offer I think. After that, they do a background check and a drug test. He told me when they get the background check back, then i should put in my two-week notice, as I had made it clear I wanted to work one. That doesn't even include my personal life. Why just tonight I had a fight with a guy I know, and we ended up in his bed. Go figure. lol. I'm off to put up my post now.

Open to ideas. Someone sneaks over to borrow the pool and happens to find Raf working. Maybe his schedule lines up with a cleaner/other service role and they take a shared break. He catches someone getting steamy cause they accidentally/purposely decided to use the pool before he came over. He gets a heads up from a contractor that someone's planning to build a pool and he swoops in to secure the cleaning job. He spots a rivals business card and has to remind his client of the value of his services.

Seems the timeline is flexible enough to allow a few different options though I don't have the time/mental capacity to have him in more than one (probably slower paced) scene at once. At least for now.

Back
Top Bottom