Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Waiting in the Wings ~Looking for the Colour Out of Space~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Since I've found BlueMoon now, I thought I'd post a request here.

I mostly play female characters, and usually use males as secondaries when needed. I don't mind having either gender as an opposite, but prefer Het Pairings for a Romance/Lust setting. Also I try to use NPC's when needed as well.

Fantasy is a favourite genre of mine, in any Era: Modern, Medieval, or Futuristic.

Some other genres or settings that I enjoy are:

~Bold are the one's that have my highest interest~

Edward Scissorhands esque

Medieval/Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Gang
Stranded Island
Western
X-Men (I prefer to use OC's and make up plots)
Paranormal

Do's (Bold is what I would like to play):

Actor/Musician or Model/Regular Person
Struggling Artist/Rich Benefactor
Gang Leader/Street Person
Student/Student (More of a college thing, we can mix social cliques too. Less of the full stereotypes though. They can be used as a base interest -sports, arts, etc- , but the characters should have more depth.)
Pilot/First Mate, Captain, etc (Sci-Fi)
Soldier/Soldier
Vampire Hunter/Vampire
Demon Hunter/ Demon
Angel/Human (I play Both)
Human/God
Ghost/Human

More to come, or just ask.

Dont's

Scat
Vore
Lolita
Incest

I am literate: preferring to post in paragraphs. The length varies according to the situation and how well my brain is working. I prefer more of a Romance pairing, and plot to straight out smut. To clarify: Intimate scenes are fine, if they are not the sole focus, I just like plot and a connection between the characters to be there as well to round everything out.

Post here, PM me, even if it's just a hallo and a bump. Thanks for taking a look.

Re: Waiting in the Wings

Gah, do you have anything for it? : (

I've missed ya as well^^, it's good to see a few Darker folk here.

Excerdrine for the win!

I see you are looking for a role play, and I'm looking for a great roleplayer. You made my night.

Roughly anything.

But Western genre, the student/student, or the pilot/ captain caught my attention

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1741">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1741</a><!-- l -->
here you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom