Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discord Server Advice

KalinMegaFan20

England Connoisseur
I'm struggling to get activity in my server (it's a multi fandom rp server) and I see all these other servers doing so well and almost all their channels have glowed up white (indicating that there are new messages)

What should I do because this frustrates me greatly.

Find a small group of people who like to chat but aren't well served by an existing server. Start a small server with a reasonable number of channels. Too many channels means you're spreading your activity around and your server will feel like a ghost town. Too many inactive lurkers could make your actual active members self conscious and lead them to avoid using your server. Start small and build up slowly, so that people can get to know each other and trust each other.

Find a small group of people who like to chat but aren't well served by an existing server. Start a small server with a reasonable number of channels. Too many channels means you're spreading your activity around and your server will feel like a ghost town. Too many inactive lurkers could make your actual active members self conscious and lead them to avoid using your server. Start small and build up slowly, so that people can get to know each other and trust each other.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom