Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dark Romance and Exquisite Plots!

Zprimal

Star

Introduction

Updated: 28/03/24
Hi, I'm Zprimal; you may address me as Z. This is my (mostly) original plots thread.

A bit about myself, I have been RPing for about a decade and have played in sci-fi, historical, modern, and fantasy settings. As you can tell from the title of the thread, the focus of this thread will be mostly dark romance but that is not to say I am closed off entirely to other ideas. If you have an idea which you think may work for the both of us, feel free to send it my way.

I am currently craving Sci-fi worlds and settings!

Expectations

This section covers what you can expect from me and the expectations I will be having.

Communication: I prefer PMs on Bluemoon to RP and discuss on Discord (preferably) or a separate PM thread. I enjoy talking about ideas we may have for the plot and possible ways we can make RPing more compelling for each other. If I do not wish to continue or start an RP, I will notify you and I expect you to do likewise in the event that you do not find an RP compelling enough to continue.

If I do not respond in a timely manner (I'm talking 3-7 days), feel free to send me a reminder; things do slip off my radar; I will try to do the same if there is no response after the reminder, I will assume I have been ghosted.

Characters: The characters I prefer to play lean towards the dominant side. I can play multiple characters but like to focus on one main character with the sides complementing the plot or side pairings (yes, pair the spares). The character I'm looking to play against, your main character, in this case, should have a female and have a submissive streak, but that does not mean she crumples at the first signs of conflict, so there can be character development for her throughout the plot. Of course, our characters may not always be on the same side, a pair working together. No, they may be against each other. If she were to act against him, she would require to be resourceful, able to use her intellect and/or charm against my character. I don't think I need to say characters should have some level of chemistry, and be attracted to each other, unconsciously or not.

Writing: I expect both of us to RP in the 3rd person and not drop one-liners. I typically find myself writing 300-800 words (lesser for scenes requiring more jnteractivity) comfortably so long as I have enough to work with but am flexible enough to write more should a scenario require it, such as starter posts, as they typically have some setting up and world-building inside. The rules can be bent during the conversation between characters but still, try not to put out one-liners. I should also note that I am looking for dark romance plots since slice-of-life plots are typically pretty stagnant when it comes to plot. That said, if you think it is interesting, send them my way anyway.

While Tolkien-level world-building is not needed, I require a sense of what is happening beyond our characters' "bubble" to avoid confusion when introducing new plot elements (more is better for long-term plots). The introduction of new plot elements and developments should not come as a surprise to either of us, and I require that we discuss potential scenes, etc., that we wish to occur in advance via OOC.

Smut: I like smut; that is what I'm here for, but find the lack of a plot makes things boring fast. This plot should also develop our characters, and unlike the plot, smut scenes are not required to be revelatory experiences where each time one occurs, they are for plot-specific reasons. Our characters can and should enjoy fucking each other brains out.

Kinks

Finally. This is a limited list of what I think is the most important (but not necessary) for me. The full list can be seen here - f-list. If in doubt, ask me in PMs.

Favourites

• Dark Romance. This is the whole point of many of the other aspects below.
  • Corruption/Awakening. Typically an erosion of more traditional/idealistic beliefs for YC over time or the awakening of a more carnal side.
  • Intelligent Partners. I want your character to have independence and not be required to be led around by my character.
  • Non-con/Dub-con."I don't want it" despite her secretly cumming nonstop.
  • Risk of Impregnation. Unwillingly receiving a creampie with the implied risk, at least until some sort of birth control is accessible.
  • Sexy/Slutty Clothing. How best to encourage our heroine to embrace her sexuality by having her flaunt it? Better yet, if there is some functionality or innocent appearance to it.
  • Collars/Chokers.Special mention for these, particularly innocuous ones where most would not know what it is. But she definitely will.
  • Stockings. It stretches over the skin, accentuating the curves.
  • BDSM - light.Yes, please.
  • Toys. Remote-controlled toys are especially appealing for the hold-the-moan moments. Bonus points if you can make it work in a fantasy or historical setting.
  • Overstimulation.After she cums and isn't let off that easily and becomes increasingly sensitive to his attentions. This leads us to...
  • Sexual Exhaustion. Becoming blissfully spent and waking up the next day with the last night's scandalous activities fresh on her mind would be a great way to start the day.
  • Exhibitionism. Risking discovery in perilous locations leads to hold the moan scenes.
  • Mind Control. Especially mind-control chips or magical tattoos, which can affect the thinking processes and decision-making process of those who have been affected.

Yes

• Knotted cocks.Being forced to cuddle in the aftermath of their tryst and subject to further stimulation.
  • Breeding. In line with the impregnation risk, the heroine realizes she is with the child of her lover/enemy/rival. Leads to interesting developments.
  • Tattoos/Body Art. These should not be obtrusive and typically serve as a mark of possession or a hint of something more sexual.
  • Inexperienced Partners. Typically virgin or naive characters. Perhaps she considers sex as only a means of reproduction or something allowed between married couples.
  • Redemption. Typically MC's development happens in opposition to YC's corruption.
  • Eventual Romance. Unless we plan on doing a bad end, I would want a trajectory where our characters would become a complete pair.
  • Adultery/NTR. This doesn't have to have an eventual romance. It depends on the plot.
  • Gala/Ball Scene. Scenes like in Eyes wide shut? Where the elites go to play.
  • Bath/Shower Scene.

No

Items in this category are a strict no.
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Snuff
  • Vore
  • Heavy BDSM. (Ask)
  • Bloodsports. (Unless supernatural pairing; Ask)

Pairings

Professor x Student
Demon x Nun
Boss x Employee
Boss x Employee's Wife
Alpha x Omega (Omegaverse)
BBC x Celebrity

Plots

The following is a list of scenarios compelling to me. More to come as I think of them. Sections under construction will have less structure to them. Kinks are things I think are likely to come up in the plot, they can still be negotiated between us.

<<This Section is currently under construction.>>

Medieval

Her True Calling [Image (NSFW)]
Kinks: Supernatural, Demons, Corruption ***
She was born with a flaw, a mark that indicated an ill omen. As with people at the time, her family and community reacted badly to it, blaming every unfortunate event on her character. Shortly after, your character's parents gave up attempting to raise her and sent her to a monastery to become a nun where she would be unable to cause her perceived ill luck.

She later meets a traveller, and he gains her trust. Unknown to her, he is a travelling Incubus who would bring down holy sites and convert them into cults of hedonistic pleasure. The default idea would be for her to live up to her flaw, inviting the demon in and allowing him to corrupt other suitable individuals within the monastery.

Your character's flaw would likely be a birthmark or some behaviour she was prone to as a child. A harem aspect would be possible if you are willing to play multiple female characters in the monastery.
Variation(s): This is also available in a Victorian setting

The Great Brought Low [Taken]
Kinks: Noncon
She was an enforcer, a keeper of the peace. She had led the region's townsfolk to secure their settlements from the marauding bandits. She gained titles and recognition from nobility, even land to bring her into the peerage. With each success, her renown and pride grew, leading to some disagreements about the amount she would be compensated. Unaware of her new enemies, she decides to rest at a lone roadside inn with her modest retinue. This was a mistake, as the establishment is soon raided by men seeking revenge on the haughty female knight and her crew.
Variation(s): The plot is open to having more of her female party members being played, as well as some changes to change out the raiders for goblinoids, orcs, or maybe even werewolves.

The Hero's Party Must Fall [NEW]
Kinks:
Dubcon, Cheating/NTR, Corruption/Moral degradation, MFF, Magic, Demons, Womb Tattoos *****
They were females in the Chosen One's party, but following an incident which saw them cursed, they were forced to seek carnal pleasure. The hero would likely cast them aside if he realized what they had become.

MC is a demonic spy planted in the party to subvert its efforts, with little to show beyond reports of their activities. However, an unexpected opportunity arrives when he is approached by the priestess, who informs him of her affliction. He agrees to help her break this curse and all the limitations she puts on him during their carnal rituals, wondering how long before she would give in to her desires and begs for more.

Variation(s): The plot is open to having more party members being played, who may require different treatment during said rituals to break their respective curses.

Victorian/Old West

The Garden of Corruption
Kinks:
Supernatural, Demons, Corruption, Adultery **
The duke is constantly out with the dealings that come with his position. However, the duke's absence leaves his wife to care for their newborn daughter for months, showing for only a few days as visits. The Duchess is left to oversee the mansion, including the new staff they had hired when their family moved to a newly constructed mansion. Her eye is drawn to a particular servant, who, unknown to her, is an Incubus. Said Incubus performs his duties under the guise of a human servant and makes for one hell of a servant, right under the nose of the Inquisition, who has word that a heretic or worse, some fiend from the Nether realm has made it into the province. Will the Incubus be discovered, or will he be free to lose his machinations on the household and province?

This will involve me playing as the demon and you, the Duchess. This will involve him convincing her to partake in forbidden acts that break her vows; down the slippery slope.
Variation(s): None at the moment.

Modern

Newlyweds [Under Construction]
Kinks: Corruption, Adultery **
Work has brought a newlywed couple to the city. With a higher cost of living comes the need for money.

Your character can either get hired at the same company as her husband or help the landlord with chores.

The Ache
Kinks:
Corruption, Adultery, BBC/QoS
A bright young lady travels overseas to complete her studies. Far from home, she becomes acquainted with a more promiscuous lifestyle that her conservative upbringing would have rejected. Once she has bitten into the carnal fruit, she discovers a new lifestyle more suited to her repressed sexuality and that sharing a highly desirable partner was something she did not have qualms with.

This is based on a webcomic by ratatatat74.

The Academy [Under Construction]
Kinks: Corruption
Wealthy families send their daughters to an all-girls college, Goldwreath Academy. An incident, whether government policy or recent events, demands a male staff/student. This can come from someone for security, another teacher they could not fill with a female teacher, etc.

Ideas for this involve running a prostitution ring consisting of Goldwreath girls or otherwise getting involved with the male staff member.

Long Way From Home
Kinks:
Interracial
A career lady is transferred to another city, away from home and catches the attention of her supervisor. She resists his advances initially, knowing several women are already visiting his bed, but soon succumbs to her loneliness in a new city.
Variation(s): A variation includes YC having a relationship, and cheating ensues.

Sci-Fi (Craving)

Virtuoso
Kinks:
Non-con, Dub-con, Mind-control
A young virtuoso finds herself caught in the assassination of her corporate lover. On official records, she is dead. In reality, she is kidnapped to the starport by the man who had orchestrated her lover's death. He makes it clear he intends to use her for his pleasure and would very much want to twist the talented artist into his pleasure slave. It would undoubtedly cause a stir if she reappeared by his side after months of absence, dressed only in a way which would hint at a sexual and submissive relationship with him.

This would involve the use of starships and interstellar travel.

A New World
Kinks: MFFF, Dub-con, Aliens
A seed ship arrives at its destination, a world not unlike Earth, which shows great promise. Much work is needed to be done as the colonists are awoken from cryosleep and acclimatize to their new environment. Despite this, our colonists are only human and must satiate their needs. To optimize reproduction, three females are assigned to a male colonist before the trip. This can be consensual or dub-consensual and decided by a corporate entity.

Variation(s): An alien civilization watches as the seed ship arrives upon one of their sacred reserved worlds. Much must be repaid to restore any possibility of cooperation.

Astra
Kinks:
-
Born into what would amount to nobility at the time, the daughter of an intersystem megacorporation seeks meaning in her extravagant life, be it the thrill of unlawful activity or carnal desires. This can come while she is in college, already hearing tales of the thrills and danger beyond controlled space or while she has already experienced some time as an instrument of her family and is being honed to succeed her father.

The Rogue Consort
Kinks: Noncon
Having been harvested by pirates from her cryopod, a young consort of the Old Empire is brought up by scum as a seductress and assassin. Her life of blood and debauchery as a lieutenant of a crime boss is turned on its head when the Old Empire shows up, searching for her as their new queen, the one whose bloodline will rejuvenate the Old Empire anew.

If any of these plots interest you or you think you have a plot that would work for the both of us, send a PM my way!

Last edited:
Bump!
ZxN6ezej_o.png

Back
Top Bottom