Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking Dom for The Twin & Other Trap themed storylines. [NSFW images]

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Hail and well met friends!

Many of you may already know me from my transformation based story-lines vs various animals, But Ive been feeling Trappish of late. Below you will find a growing number of Trap/fem-male based story-lines, Some are revivals of old story-lines i wish to play again while others will be shiny and new. As always, Discord is my preferred method of play but I don't mind play via PM's here on Blue as well. My limits are none and I encourage outside the box thinking. I fancy long walls of text, multiple paragraphs per post and as always, Bad-Ends are lusted for but never required.

The first is a long time favorite of mine, The old tried and true Twins, One male, one female, the male very trappish and sharing his twins features. Age is up for debate but one idea I like is that they have a falling out, and the male twin, being rather petty. Sets out to ruin his sisters name and reputation! Leading to a series decadent public encounters and bestiality that will make 'his sister' very internet famous. The poor male character in question of course not planning on putting his arse on the line to get at his sister.. He cant very well dissuade a overly aggressive and bitey dog or six once things are in motion. Of course there are countless paths it could take and its only one idea. I like the idea of him for example while dressed up as her getting caught by aggressive dogs in the local park, knotted and escaping into the park but no one quite realizes the ruse, maybe happens another time or two leading to a situation where he gets found/caught by a Horse mounted cop that patrols the park for example and is responding to a call about a girl getting mounted by dogs and more or less blackmails him into servicing his horse or some such.

A few more loose ideas that are not fully fleshed out, What if one of his best friends has a crush on his twin sister and tricks/goads/lures him into posing as his girlfriend/the female twin at some upcoming party or event? Only he has no idea that his twin is quite the slut and that nearly everyone at the party would be expecting 'her' to do some very questionable things that he has no way of saying no to, and before he realizes what's happening he suddenly is being forced to live up to her reputation or be ousted all so his best friend gets the public bragging rights of saying he got to do stuff with the femme twin leading to progressively more perverted things.

Or maybe something where a young feminine male gets roped in to playing dress-up with his younger sibling and friends largely due to his inability to really say no he ends up fully dressed up, heels, sundress, even a little makeup! All of which leading to the very real possibly of him attracting the attention of and getting knotted by the family dog, or worse yet the neighbors dog and getting caught by the neighbor! All leading to spiraling encounters with the neighbor to buy his secrecy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom