Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed [Story-Driven] A Brave New World of Monster Girls! (Fem switch x Fu switch)

Closed - no longer seeking

Sublicious

Planetoid

The Premise

A glorious day was upon the continent of Argara as the largest group of seamen and colonists gathered at Port Serenade, who's streets were always filled with tranquil music and the cheering of spectators who came to watch the many quirky shows. Yet today no song was loud enough the pierce through the sound of the bustling docks as brave men and women carried cargo and other necessities for the voyage that lied ahead of them. To travel across the sea, far beyond what the eye can see towards places only existing in dreams. Indeed they were foolish dreamers in the eyes of the public for why would anyone travel into the great unknown when all that humanity ever needed was right here on their beautiful Argara. These souls eager for new adventure would not heed the words of those they deemed to be lazy and lacking of ambition for they knew that whatever lies ahead was surely better than a life of drudgery in a society that had all but forgotten what true passion felt like. Even in fair Serenade, city of Song and Poetry, the arts had long since lost the fire and vigor they once had, the music dull to the ears of those eager for something truly new and magical. All was but a reflection of the same in this society of dreamless cowards who dared not venture onto new pastures.

She was almost ready, The Royal Vagrant, and her glorious red seals trimmed by golden threads were soon to be lowered. It was the King himself who gave his blessing to this venture for while his people dared not dream he had found the drudgery of this inherited kingdom to be unbearable. He wished he could be there on that ship but alas his duties kept him from jumping on and so the best he could do was stand by the docks and wait for his glorious vessel to leave port towards new horizons. He would be the only one to stand vigil and wait eagerly for the return of his expedition. Maybe once they bring back the spark of imagination, the dwindling embers in the hearts of his people will be set ablaze once again.

Yet the ocean is a cold mistress and no doubt she has a challenge in store for the sailors and settlers and even should she be conquered, what else may lay ahead? Are they really dreaming or have their minds be clouded by nightmares all along?

OOC Premise Notes

• Setting: A fantasy or modern fantasy setting. Humanity lives in a land that has been drained of it magic. It isn't the fact that humanity drained it directly but rather their society shifted more toward technological advances rather than those of a magical nature, their lands became more united and humanity simply became lazier as a whole and less ambitious. All this made mana drain away from their lands till there was so little left that it could not be used in any meaningful way except for some fancy looking tricks. However, the expedition is heading towards a land that is full of magic and wonder where technology and magic goes hand in hand. On this continent monstrous species live and many mysteries are ready to be explored. Will your character arrive on this land in one piece, will they be the sole survivor? Let's discuss in PMs!
  • World Building: A part of this RP will focus on world building which was can either do together or I can take care of it for the most part. My style of world building is more often done during the RP itself and less beforehand and usually focused on certain locations that are the most relevant to the RP, while still hinting at what lies beyond the borders of the places we explore. Naturally a part of the world building will be done beforehand too as it is nice to establish some facts beforehand.
  • Themes: The themes we shall explore in this RP will depend heavily on what you want. Do you want it to be a light-hearted adventure? That's cool. Would you want it to be a bit more of a dark, scary story! I can work with that too!
  • Heavy Story Focus: I want to absolutely make it clear that I am looking for a story first, smut second RP here. I'm not going to put any kind of story/smut ratios here but just know that I wish to explore a story first. There can and most likely will be sex involved at some point but just know that this isn't the kind of RP where the plot is just a driving force to get to the next erotic part. In a light-hearted story the chemistry between the characters that have sex needs to be there and not feel like it's forced just for the sake of it. In a darker themed story there also needs to be room to build up the relationship and the sex may just be another part of building that up rather than the end goal.

Characters

I plan to play a bit of a GM role in this RP but I will have a main character that will be introduced at some point in the RP which will be a monster girl. In messages I can give you a list of ones that I am most eager to play. Other characters such as colonists and crew mates (should they make it to shore) I can also play as though I intend to have a monster girl character to guide the story forward as well as have them be the character to establish a meaningful relationship with. (Does not mean it needs to be a romantic relationship). Overall, expect the monster species to be much more primal and savage compared to the civilized humans! My MC may be Dominant, Switch or Submissive.

YC can be anyone you'd like to play as long as they're a fantasy humanoid. Their background shall be up to you but I am very much up to help you out with details about it such as discussing the background of the human lands more in detail and so on. We can do some world building beforehand but a lot of it will also happen during the RP. I am mainly looking for females or non-binary characters.

Preferences

1. Writing Style & length: Third person & past tense is what I will always default to. I don't like first person at all so I'd rather avoid that. For writing length I don't have too much of a preference other than just not too short. I'd like to see at minimum a good paragraph. I typically default to 2 to 4 paragraphs but can sometimes get carried away and write much more (especially with more story focused RP). Just know you can always tell me to write less and I'll happily do so and also know that I don't expect others to write the same amount as I do. The most important part is that I find your writing style fun to read which is very subjective. If you want I can share a writing sample with you in PMs and you may do the same!
  2. Reply Frequency: I'm from EU, so if you are from America that's totally fine but just know that our time zones won't match completely. Even so, I can sometimes be a bit slower than others when it comes to writing back to you as I've got other hobbies too that I like to do so if I'm busy with those I can't really write. However, if I can't write at all for a period of time I'll communicate this with you. All I ask if that if you can't write back to me for more than a week you let me know. I don't need to know the reason why, but just a simple heads up that there will be a delay is all I ask.
  3. Blacklisted kinks: Extreme Gore/guro/snuff, Vore, Toilet Kinks, Filth-related kinks, Foot Play, Illegal Age Play, urethral insertions and others similar to those I don't really like to touch at all.
  4. Kinks: If it's not in my blacklist I'm in general quite open to it so if you've got any desires, feel free to share with me. If you want to know my favorite ones I'll happily share them with you though, just know that even if I give a list we don't need to view it like a list with check boxes that need to be marked.
  5. Story vs Smut: I'd love to focus a little bit more on the story and the setting of the RP and less on the smut. Just putting this here again to make it absolutely clear.
  6. When Contacting me: I don't expect you to make a 2000 word essay as a response to this request thread but at the very least give me some info about your wishes, desires and ideas for the RP so that I have something to work with when you first contact me. I always appreciate seeing a writing sample too of what your RP style is like though if you have some in public threads and give the green light I can look at those. The text under "Premise" may serve as a writing sample of mine but I am willing to give you another one that was actually used in a RP with another person.

Outro

Thank you for reading my request! If you have any questions or uncertainties that I didn't touch upon yet in my thread feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Updated the whole thread to be more flavorful and to lay out my ideas a little bit better.

Updated to more clearly highlight that I am looking for a story focus mainly for this RP.
I can't promise when I'll be able to contact anyone that sends me a message. Also, please be aware I am just looking for 1 partner right now as I don't want to end up with too many role plays active at once.

Bump. Be aware that I probably won't reply straight away as it is pretty late here.

Back
Top Bottom