Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some things are best kept quiet

Marble

Planetoid
The marriage had been against Greg's wishes. His father had swept some broad off her feet, leaving him in a bind. He did not really care for his new 'mother' and quite frankly his new step sister was frustrating. Mostly because he had to share a room with the bitch. She was good looking, at least. He had been doing this for a year now, though he had spent a lot of awkward time on the couch as well. Very recently however, he had put a move on her in the bed they were forced to share.

Why in god's name someone thought them sharing a room was a good idea, was anyone's guess. He certainly didn't understand. Greg instead decided to make the best of it. He had started slow, little touches while she was asleep, or faking it, he didn't care. Occasionally he would run his hand across her thigh, or breast. Eventually he rubbed himself against her, it was all a slow process. He was planning on something more. He wanted to get to know his step sister a little better.

It was going to happen tonight, while his very own 'mom' and dad were in the house. He doubted they would hear anything, the walls were certainly thick enough, and they were loud enough.

Right now he was enjoying his meal, which tasted like utter crap. His new mother couldn't cook as far as he was concerned, but there was no use in telling her that. It would just upset his father. That was not a keg he wished to break open right now. His father was barely paying attention to him, which was a mixed blessing. On one hand, he didn't get much bonding time, on the other hand he got to get away with a lot of shit.

Such as checking his step sister out on a regular basis. He wasn't entirely sure she was aware or not, maybe she wasn't. But he did not think she was stupid. Especially after he started touching her in bed.

"Alright, I am done with my food for the night, thanks for the meal," He said standing up and clearing his dish in a nonchalant manner. He decided to prepare himself for the night. He had gotten himself a nice gagging device. Basically some socks tied together, but it was more than enough for her. He hoped it wouldn't... oh that was a lie, he did hope for a chance to use it.

In the end, Greg decided to watch some television, waiting for his step sister to hit the sack and go to bed. He was planning on going up after her, knowing she probably would just take the couch if he waited up there for her. At least this way, he forced her where he wanted her.

Hopefully forced more than that on her.

Maria sighed some not knowing what to do. She loved her mom being happy but her step bro doing this stuff to her was starting to get her scared of this place. She knew soon that the stuff would start showing when he started to abuse and hold onto her while he touched her. She already had a bruise on her neck from him holding her so hard but her hair was long so it didn't show. She remembered when they were in bed a few weeks ago she was scared to death cause he rubbed his hardon against her ass and she was scared he was going to rape her then and there.

Luckily he didn't do it and she was happy so happy about that. Looking at her brother he was good looking but she knew it was wrong and they shouldn't or actually he shouldn't be touchin her like that. Whimpering some as he got away from the table she started to finish her food. She was getting hella tired and she wanted to go to bed without being touched or even mabye raped tonight. Looking at her mother and father she sighed "Can I sleep in the guest room tonight..I'm tired and you know who snores all night and I need a good night sleep for a test on school tomorrow".

The parents just shook their head and kne she knew that the guest room was only for guests and no one else. Plus they just thought of the two sharing the same bed and room was just getting them more bonding time. Nodding some she went up the stairs glaring at her brother and she got into his room slamming her fist into the wall making a dent "God damn it I'm fed up with this seriously..moms happy..but I'm not...I have to do what she says..I..I..I..I have to keep her happy".

When she finally went to bed she sighed some and closed her eyes getting ready for bed. She wore a black short nightgown with a black silky boxers. She opened her eyes and turned on her back looking up at the ceiling she wanted away but she knew she needed to keep her mom happy no matter what happened. Biting her lip some she shook her head and looked out the door as her mother and her step father went to bed.

There truly was nothing worth watching on television. Greg was starting to grow quite bored of waiting. He was horny as it was, and he needed to wait for both his sister to go upstairs and his parents. Needless to say, when these things finally happened he was more than pleased. His face showed how happy he was, though he carried a dark smile. He hoped she was at least asleep when he came up. He had waited a while longer than he needed to, let her think that maybe he was going to sleep on the couch. He didn't understand why she wanted to sleep in the guest bed, he would have gone there for her anyways.

The teen soon marched upstairs, eager to say hello to his ever cheerful sister. He opened the door slowly, quietly. Greg tip-toed across the floor, stripping himself down to nudity as he made his way to the bed. He slowly lifted the covers and slid into the bed. Immediately his hand moved to her ass, grabbing it with fidgety digits. He loved the way her ass felt in his hand. Soon enough his other hand moved to her breasts. He was starting with gentle touches for now, not too much pressure. If she was asleep, he wanted her to stay that way for a moment.

When she did make a noise, he was going to make use of his home made gag. He had modified it while waiting on the couch, using a pair of his dirty boxers for the gag instead of just socks. It seemed like a rather ingenious idea to him. That way she could taste his dick a little early, he knew she would just love it.

Greg's fingers soon traveled to her thighs, where his touches became a little rougher. She was so soft, he knew this was going to be the night. There was no way he could hold back now.

Maria pretened she was alseep when she heard her brother came in the room. She heard him take his clotehs off and she closed her eyes tightly cursing in her mind. When he got on the bed she still made it look like she was asleep she didn't want to do this she wanted to sleep alone and in her own room but for her mother to be happy she would pay the price and do whatever her brother did to her. Whimpering some as he grabbed her ass in his hands she slapped his hands and moved over closer to the edge of the bed "Bro don't not tonight I'm hella tired just leave me the fuck alone".

When his hands went to her breasts she gasped and her body trembled some "Damn you fucking stop it". She kicked him in the shin then whimpered hard knowing she would be in trouble for that. Sighing some as his hands went to her thighs she whimpered and she maoned some her body trembling hella hard. Biting her lip she looked at him then away and got up from the bed going over to the window and opening the blinds. She wasn't going to let him do this to her tonight. When she had the blinds open she went over to the door finding it locked and she looked over at him glaring some.

Back
Top Bottom