Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy, Glad, Rawrg, & me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar_Blade

Super-Earth
Here is the char template for your char(s):

Name:
Race:
Fighting Style:
Weapon, if any:
Triforce Part, if any:
Extra Info:
Bio:
Love Interest, if any:
Rival, if any:

Here are my two chars. First, my Twilii.

Name: Fiena
Race: Twilii
Fighting Style: Quick-Striker, Twilii-Ninjitsu
Weapon: Proficient with sickle-style tonfas, can also wield sword & shield if needed
Triforce Part: None
Extra Info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/Chiba_Domon/100-1.jpg">http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71 ... /100-1.jpg</a><!-- m --> Fiena with her mother, Queen Midna. Here is her wolf form. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/Chiba_Domon/wolf.jpg">http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71 ... n/wolf.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Bio: Fiena's father was Okami-Link, and as such, Fiena can survive being fully exposed to the Light Realm, can transform into a silver wolf, and is very cutesy, girly, perverted girl. The perverted side she got from her mother. She has visited the Light Realm a couple times, but only during the times of Twilight in which her mother had taken her to see Ordon Village from the air. She awaits the day in which she can find a reason to travel to and explore the Light Realm. Little does she know, that opportunity is approaching faster than she anticipated.
Love Interest: None at the moment.
Rival: None at the moment

My Second Character, The Hyrulian Prince.

Name: Zhertal
Race: Hylian Royal Family
Fighting Style: None
Weapon, if any: None
Triforce Part, if any: Wisdom
Extra Info: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/Chiba_Domon/Naruto%20pix/naru-chan.jpg">http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71 ... u-chan.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Bio: Zhertal is the first ale child born to the Hylian Royal Family in over a thousand years. He is an only child, yet he has a brother-sister bond with the daughter of one of the Royal Guards, Senna. He is wise beyond his years. Because of this, Zhertal has inherited the Triforce of Wisdom from his mother. He is a kind soul, an animal lover, and completely unaware of the love that Senna has for him. His role will be key in the near future.
Love Interest, if any: None at the moment
Rival, if any: None at the moment

Those are my two chars. The post length is one decent size paragraph minimum, more if you can. The rp will begin once all members have posted their chars.

Name:Aurianha Osseth
Race: Hyrulian
Fighting Style: Sword
Weapon, if any: Ordon sword ((at first)), Master Sword, Hyrulian Shield
Triforce Part, if any: courage
Extra Info: Aurianha
Bio: A girl blessed with the gods, given the charge to save the world yet she doesn't know. She was the love child of Ila and Link. Link gives the passes on the triforce to his newest offspring and now she is entrusted despite sometimes how she felt.
Love Interest, if any: Not yet
Rival, if any: Not yet

Name: Kalvar Shaeld
Race: 1/2 Gerudo 1/2 Zora
Fighting Style: Back welding style of the gerudos and shield guarding
Weapon, if any: Guilded Sword Sheathed in the Cane of Brenna
Triforce Part, if any: None
Extra Info: He looks like a male gerudo with the skin color of a Zora and the fins of one too(and no he dose not have gannans huge ass nose)
Bio: His mother was a Gerudo who ws banished from the tribe after she demanded for the ethical treatment of male prisoners. Under threat of Death she fled to Lake Hylea before she fell unconcious and fell into the watter adn was rescued by a Male Zora named Fado Loyahl who took her in and cared for her. They bore a child and named him Kalvar Shaeld who later became a traveling archaeologist. He has spent the entirty of his life looking for items that have been used by the hero of time. In his 15 years of searching he has found the long shot from the hero who traveled through the time stream, the guilded sword of the the hero of time which is sheathed in the Cane of Brenna, and . Lacking in offensive magical posers to use the full extent he only uses it a a one handed sword and he fould a rather "shiney" sheild that bears the crests of the sun and moon.
Love Interest, if any: None
Rival, if any: None That are Known of

Name: Melon
Race: Hyrulian
Fighting Style: Traditional?
Weapon: Big Goron sword, mirror shield.
Extra Info: His father died when he was little, and his mother never remarried. Even though most of his family has red hair, his sister and him have blonde hair. [x] While no one else in his family has any sort of magical ability, he does, even though he doesn't really know it. He only knows that he's always had a way with plants, and only works as a blacksmith because it makes good money.
Bio: Born and raised on a farm, Melon prefers to live a simple life. The family ranch isn't doing great, however, so he lives and works in Castle Town as a black smith, raising money for his little sister and mother.
Rival: Anyone who wants his love interest, so beware.

[Hope that's good for everyone.]

Alright. Here we go.

The Ordon Village is a peaceful place. Twenty-five years ago, tragedy struck the land, but a young man, Link, rose to the challenge and saved Hyrule from vertain doom. Since then, the Ordonian had settled down, married his love, Illia, and born a daughter. However, this day, the 25th anniversary of the Twilight Princess Midna's return to her own realm. Link was sitting on the edge of the bridge connecting Ordon with the Faron woods, gazing towards the sunset. Unbeknownst to him, he was about to meet a very special guest.

"Princess Midna, I wonder how you are doing right now?" he thought aloud, making his daughter wonder who he was talking to. To both Ordonian's surprise, the Twilight Queen's voice spoke from the shadows.

"It's 'Queen' now, Wolfy." Midna smiled from the twilight of the trees, and she had a small girl with her.

The Twilii child looked exactly like Midna's cursed form, minus the helmet, and her expression was slightly happier. She was wearing a silver-grey sleeveless dress, and her red hair was tied back in a ponytail. She waved shyly at Link, fully aware of who he was, though the Hero of the Gods had no idea who the girl was.

Aurianha, The girl had grown up to have a slight resemblance and everything. Even his strong spirit and heart. She cared for those that she loved coming up on him hugging him. "I missed you! Where have you been for a couple days? I haven't seen you around the village.", She said happily as Rusl and the rest of them had spread out for the safety of the kingdom. Despite that they couldn't really tell what was going on that is how they prepared for any threat.

Aurianha looked at where her father was looking. "...who is that?", She asked as she kept her arms around her father nuzzling him like a child would nuzzle their father. Her eyes didn't leave the little person's and she felt like she had some sense of kinship with the girl. "That girl feels familiar Father...", She said formally like she was in a trance. Her hair drifting in the air as it was nice and long how she loved it. Her hair glowing in the sunlight as she kept her eyes on the girl.

He was in Castle Town on his way to buy supplies so that he could go home to Zora's domain. When he arrived at the fruit shop he was applauded to see that a single Deku peach was 35 Rupees and that Zora Melons were 58 Rupees. He said to the vender, "What the hell are you thinking those Melons are in season and we had a great harvest this year. Those melons should only be about 32 Rupees, and those Peaches are only worth 10 Rupees each you 'SWINDLER'." And at that word every one in the market dropped dead silent. The guards approached him with an intent to arrest him and asked, "Hey, you why are you accusing this man of swindling?" Kalvar replied, "this man is charging double to tipple the normal price of the items he is trying to pawn off. I should know i just came from the Kokiri Forest and am on my way home to the Zora's Domain, and both of those fruits are in season and most abundant."
The guards then instructed to lower his prices to the prescribed range or be sent to jail. The Vender refused and told them that his supply of fruits had been raided by goblins and he as low on stock. Kalvar then told the vender that "there are no goblins in Hyrule Feild these day and the forests are loaded with Stalfos that don't bother with the Kokiri's dealings. The vender then realizing that his ruse had failed he lowered his prices and sold the desired goods Kalvar what he wanted but grudgingly.
Kalvar had noticed that the citizens of Castle Town had been giving him some very scornful looks as he was Gerudo and Zora mix. After getting his supplies he noticed that he was down to his last 65 Rupees because he had spent all of them of food and a new tent. So he decided to pay 23 Rupees to stay the night at the in near the Blacksmiths shop.

Melon sighed heavily as he sifted through the bin of scraps. His messy blonde hair was tied back into a loose ponytail, falling several inches past his shoulders. He was wearing a loose linen shirt, one which had been white at some point... He'd worn it so much that it almost resembled the color of sand. His pants were loose around his waist--they had been his father's once upon a time, and Melon never liked to throw things out when they were perfectly usable. He simply had to keep them belted tightly around his painfully thin frame.

There wasn't a lot of money in ranching these days, but there sure was a lot in making swords. Dull-edged blades no one would use to really stab someone; too many boys wanted to be heros. Too many wanted to jump and dance and play and boast their theatrics as real heroism. He shook his head at the thought of the young boys warring in the fields, or even in the town square, their mothers hushing and scolding and dragging home for dinner whenever they started. Melon smiled lightly as he picked up the largest chunk of metal he could find, carrying it over towards the fires.

He smiled because he could remember those days. More than ten years ago, wasn't it? The last time he'd played those games and made a fool of himself, bedsheet tied 'round his neck to make him look stupendous in the afternoon sun sinking over Hyrule field, chasing other boys with sticks and rocks that never would be thrown, because heros never hurt anyone else. That wasn't their job. Their job was saving beautiful girls and triumphing over evil-doers.

The fire hissed at him like an angry snake, coiling around the metal he'd thrust into it. His hands gripped heavy metal tongs, thick and old and rusted, which grasped the metal he was heating desperately. His brow beaded with sweat as he waited, close enough to the fires that one slip would find him singed. But he was used to this--he was a blacksmith, after all. He had the rough hands and the thick muscles, toned chest, the slight scruff on his jaw; most importantly, he had the skills. He had the skills and he worked with them for his little sister's sake, and for his mother.

As he watched the metal go red, he thought of home. Only a day's walk, if that--but he couldn't go home. There was no going home until the end of the month. And then he would be enveloped in the delicious warmth of his mother's arms, his sister's nagging pleas for play time, or riding lessons--and of course he would indulge her. Elinor was the light of his world. He couldn't say no to her.

Melon snapped himself out of his daze as he remembered the weight in his hands and the fire licking at his heavy metal tongs. A disapproving 'tsh' escaped him and he quickly lifted it to his anvil, grabbing the hammer. Perhaps, he though, it was a good idea to have two people in the shop at once... but no. He was fine by himself, he didn't need anyone else there keeping an eye on him. Once the hot metal was against his anvil, he reached up and wiped the sweat of his brow on the back of his hand. Sweet relief. The itch of stray sweat slowly dripping down one's forehead was a most detested sensation for the young man.

Expert hands pounded at the metal. It was brought back and forth from the fire no less than four times until it had been forced into a respectable blade, no less than six until it was a fair one. The blade was finished by late afternoon, and so Melon tossed it into a large tub of water, which hissed and bubbled and quickly transformed into a gas, steam escaping through the shackled roof of the smithy.

Once again wiping his brow, Melon set his tongs on his anvil, accompanied by his hammer. He had done enough that day. It was time to go home--at least, to what he considered his house. Home was in his mother's arms and on a horse with his little sister, no matter where that was. His apartment was just a house.

As he left his workplace, he locked the door with a key that jingled from his belt. It rested next to another key of similar size and shape, which opened the door to his apartment. When he walked into the sunlit square, he glanced over at the vendors; did he need anything? Perhaps something fresh... He recounted the rupees in his pocket, then sighed and shook his head. No, nothing fresh tonight. Maybe another day. The scene at the stands was avoided as he made his way across he square, towards the building, only glancing at one person in the square. Such a strange man, with fins and the Gerudo look about him. But he shrugged and turned away, towards his house, pushing some stray hair out of his eyes.

Just another day...

Link tried to loosen his daughter's grip. "Aurianha, I'd like you to meet the Queen of the Twilii, and the Twilight Realm, Midna. Midna, my daughter, Aurianha." The Ordonian man hoped his daughter would remember Midna from the tales he told her at night when she was younger.

The Twilii Queen merely chuckled. "So you and Ilia are lovers then? Nice to meet you young lady." She bowed, then brought the small Twilii girl behind her into view, and the youth blushed. "Link, this is my daughter, Fiena. This is her first time meeting a resident of the Light Kingdom, and she wants to spend the next couple days here. Unlike me, she has inherited from her father the ability to live within the Light with no harm to her." She then looked at her daughter and spoke with that tone most mothers have. "Fiena, go say hello to Link and Aurianha."

Fiena quietly walked over to the two Ordonians, bowed politely, and quietly said hello. Under her breath, however, she added a single word that you would've had to be straining to hear. "H-hello, Aurianha....Link....father..."

Fiena prayed that noone had heard, but she was literally at Aurianha's side when she whispered the word 'father'.

------

In Castle Town, just as Melon was nearing his door, Kiron, the Zora florist who was his neighbor across the hall exited his home. "Good evening, Sir Melon. How was business? I'd heard there was a commotion in the same street as your smithy, but I didn't hear any details."

Aurianha looked at Fiena and blinked, "Father?" She asked as she looked at her in disbelief. When she said that and her eyes wondered to her father. Tugging on his garments of Oden, "Father...this girl said she was your child." She said to her father seeing a look of horror as if he was caught cheating or something. "Father, why are you getting that look? Something that you are hiding from mom?", She asked as she looked over at Midna and smiled though her face was the same in a sense.

Aurianha knew there was something going on when the reaction was shared. Being 18 she knew what that meant and wondered where the child came and why her father looked like he had seen a ghost about what she had said. "Father...why did you get that look?...It doesn't add up unless you were bad around mother's back.", She said with more conviction as she was starting up more problems. Though her eyes never got harsh toward Fiena and she knew that the girl didn't have a thing to do with it and only was the reward from what happened.

Aurianha's face was kind of red and angry looking. Her hair blowing gently in the wind as her oden clothes did the same. The sky was getting more into night as the sun was on the verge of sinking since the day had flown by but her day had stood still due to what her possible 'sister' might have said. Or half sister in some words speaking. Though her eyes never left her father's face.

Melon skirted 'round the edge of the fountain in the middle of the square, avoiding bustling people and their children. So much commotion over fruits and vegetables and clothing. He sighed and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair once again. Such a busy place. He longed for the sleepy daze of being back on the ranch, half-asleep with a glass of lemonade and homemade cake. Mm, cake...

His stomach grumbled and he sighed heavily, trudging up the stairs to his apartment. His mind went over all the reasons he should go buy a basketful of groceries and fill his poor, mistreated stomach. The top reason was his hunger, of course, but then there was the long hours he worked, the horrible conditions, the number of items he produced, the several thousand rupees hidden in a safe place under his floor boards... But then he remembered Elinor and how excited she got when he came home with a jingling purse, and his mother who worked hard to keep up the ranch without a steady influx of business.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he fished around in his pocket. He wouldn't get paid until the end of the week. Could he afford an apple? A peach? Some bread? As he pondered, he walked towards his door, unconsciously reaching for the key that belonged to it. He was suddenly startled out of his reverie by Kiron, his kindly neighbor.

"Ah, good evening sir. Business is fine." He struggled to remain composed, clutching his stomach with one hand. "Lots of little boys wanting blades, lots of mothers wanting them fake. How goes the flower business?" The fear of seeming pathetic was realized as his stomach let out a long, low growl. He blushed and looked away from the man, clearing his throat. He hadn't eaten lunch that day and desperately needed something to eat. He just hoped Kiron would understand.

That night he lay in bed worrying about what his people would think when he returned with only an old broken dagger from the Koiri Woods; however, an odd felling of relaxations came over him when he considered that he even got to dig for artifacts in the Lost Woods and not be come a stalfos. Perhaps is was because of the Cane Of Brenna or the Guilded Sword. What ever the case was he was just glad to be alive.

Kiron smiled. "Business was 'blooming', as usual." The Zora heard the rumble of Melon's stomach. "I won't keep you. My wife made you a large fruit basket. There are also some fresh breads, milk, and some poultry as well. She seems to have taken a shine to you helping your folks back on the ranch." He noticed the time, and gave a farewell. "I'll see you later."

---

Midna blushed. "I still feel bad about it."

Fiena spotted a white cuccoo and went chasing after it, giggling. Talo saw her and laughed. "She reminds me of myself when I was little!"

Midna handed Link a note, explaining that it held what had happened. But as the Twilight was fading into night, Mida had to leave. "Fiena will remain here for a few days. I found some of Zant's minions, and I need to have my daughter safe. Please take good care of her. And if you can find the heart to do so, please forgive me." With that, she vanished.

---

Meanwhile, in an previously unknown region of the Gerudo Desrert, leagues away from the shattered Mirror of Twilight, a shadowed figure viewed the events in Ordon through an orb floating above his hand...if it could be called a hand. The orb itself was encompassed by a serpentine creature. The whole mechanism was aptly named the 'Serpent of Lore'.

"This is most amusing. Empress Nemesis, perhaps now is the time to strike."

A female voice responded from the other side of the orb. She sounded pleased.

"No, Ghidorah. We shall wait a month more. The Vessel is still unaware of her fate. Ironic that she be the offspring of the Twilight Queen and the Hero of Ordon. This should be fun."

Aurianha looked at Midna and then Link, "Father...why did she say father?" She asked as her father read the note that he had. Her eyes wanting and seeing what he meant as the night glowed dim and the wind increased as she looked at him more. Fiena was going to be with them now and it was Midna's daughter which was the twilight princess now. She watched Link and waited for him to respond.

As the twilight faded and night fell uppon Castle town he decided to head out of town for a bit to obseve the nocturnal creatures. However on his way out of town he changed his mind and decided to try and find that stanger who seemed intregued by his presence. In his search he found out where he lived and decided to head over because he and come to the concluting that that person was a blacksmith by the soot on his sclothes and his physical features. Interestingly enought that was no the only reason he wanted to find him; he sought that person because he disied some one who could posibly protect him during his jornes becaus he had very little combat skills. He arived at his home at about 7 AM and proceeded to knowck on the door and hope for the best.

Melon thanked Kiron with a look of disbelief on his face. It had been a while since anyone had showed him such kindness. "Th-thank you, sir." He managed, as he walked his neighbor walk away. He proceeded to knock on their door, and Kiron's wife answered, handing him the large basket full of food with a smile. Melon thanked her several times before disappearing into his small apartment and tucking into a large peach. It was delicious.

His evening was spent portioning out the food; if he did things right, he could eat all the fruit before it went bad and he could have fresh things for a week. Such nice people lived in Castle Town; he could rarely believe it. He went to bed early that evening, for he would have to be up at the crack of dawn... Before he fell asleep he tucked his rupees into the safe place under the floor boards, and washed his face and body carefully, removing the soot.

The morning came earlier than he wanted--much earlier. He woke, bleary-eyed, to the sound of someone pounding on his door. With a groan, he rolled out of bed, fidgeting with his clothes. Some time during the night he'd removed his shirt, and didn't bother to retrieve it and put it on before he answered the door.

"Yes?" Melon managed, leaning against the door frame, obviously still partly asleep. His hair was mussed, too, strands falling in his face. He rubbed his left eye to get the sleep out of it, because he didn't want to look too ridiculous in front of a new person. The fact that it was the strange man from yesterday hadn't even struck him yet.

"Hi. I an a travaling archeologies and i was wondering if i could hire you to preform some fairly simple but changing tasks for min in exchange for a rather large some of rupees? And i wish to discus this over some good food." he said as he waited to be let in by the blacksmith. AL the while having some hot and freshly cooked Hylian Loach. He had Purchased the fish and had it cooked while he was at the Tavern searching for the where abouts of the person he was now speaking too, which was all of 5 or 6 minutes ago.

Link spoke softly, as if fearing his Ordonian daughter would hate him for eternity. "Apparently, when I was cursed into a wolf form, Midna made love to me...but I have no memory of it. Midna sent a letter to your mother, so she knows. I only pray that you two don't hate me for eternity for this. And forgive her..."

Fiena spotted a golden butterfly and began chasing it around the spring, giggling like the little girl that she was.

---

Nemesis watched through the Serpent of Lore as the Twilii child followed the bug.

"Most intriguing. Tikal, you are in charge of kidnapping that girl and bringing her to me alive. I care not of the fate of the others."

Tikal bowed. "Hai, Nemesis-Sama. I will do my best. I believe I can trick the girl into falling into Venomess' clutches." With that, the Gerudo woman left, the light from the fire reflecting off of her rare silver hair. Ghidorah was out at the momet, but Cain, Nemesis' lover and most trusted general, was at her side.

"Nemesis, I do not trust the methods that Gerudo woman impliments. You know where I stand with harming children."

Cain had a soft spot for children, and he refrained from harming them if he could. Nemesis knew his mindset, but said nothing. She wanted to see how Tikal's monster would take the Twilii child.

Melon raised a sleepy eyebrow at the man standing outside his door. He had a warm fish and a business proposition? That's... weird. Why did he think this was a logical way to make a business proposition? 7 a.m. with a freshly-cooked fish. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, nudging the door pen a bit more. "Come in." He mumbled, walking into his kitchen, grabbing an apple out of his basket. He nibbled at the fruit as he watched the strange man walked into the small apartment.

It suddenly struck him that this was the man who had been causing the trouble in the square the day before. He yawned once, then brushed the hair out of his face, wishing he'd had time to fully wake up. "What do you need from me?" He asked, then took a large bite out of his apple, chewing thoughtfully. "You want a body guard or something?" Fighting wasn't his strongest point, but he was pretty good with his sword. "How much are you willing to pay and for how much time?"

Aurianha looked at her sister and noticed she hadn't gone that far and she looked back at her father. "I...am shocked...I don't hate you..father...I only worry for mother's sake for what she thinks of this whole situation. I only fear is that it will tear you two apart.", She said softly as she kept her eye on her sister every so often wondering what would go on. "Why did Midna say when Zant's henchmen were spotted in the twilight realm?", She asked as she looked at her father intently, "Is there something going on?", She asked softly.

"She must've found the last contingent of his minions. She can eradicate them." Link said, looking towards the sky. His left hand glowed slightly, showing the image of the Triforce. "Aurianha, I'm giving you your coming-of-age gift early. Hold out your left hand. He took her left hand in his and smiled.

"Aurianha, my daughter. Unto you, who possess my own courage and strength, I pass on the greatest of treasures this world has to offer. I pass on to you the Golden Treasure of the Goddesses themselves. I give you the Triforce of Courage. Take it, and with it, my Blessing."

When he stopped speaking, both hands glowed with the same pattern. The three-fold Golden Triangle known to all as the Triforce. The symbol faded from Link's hand as it grew stronger upon his daughter's. Taking note of his younger child, Link continued.

"I want you to travel to Hyrule Castle in my stead. I'm fairly certain Queen Zelda will have some info, though I know not what kind."

He released his daughter's hand and unlocked the chest he'd stored at the spring when Aurianha was four. Opening it, he pulled out the very sword he'd used years ago. It was still razor-sharp, sheathed, and had the Ordon Crest upon its hilt. He also removed a shield from the chest. This shield had the Crest of the Royal Family on it. Its luster was not lost after years of storage.

"Take these. My sword and shield that I used to thwart Zant years ago. Also, take this tunic. It was worn by the True Hero of Time and myself. There are some silver rupees in the breast pocket to aid you, should you need them."

He glanced towards Fiena and smiled. "Take Fiena with you as well. Her abilities as a Twilii will be very handy."

"In order. I want to know if you can repair this." As he unsheathed his sword and lay it across the table. " And as for the body guard position i need an escort to Zora's Domain which is about a 3 day trip and 3 day return trip. I can pay you about 150 Rupee's a day along with any other expenses that may result form not working for that time frame. Here is the contract."

I the Under Singed do here by agree to travel with Kalvar Shaeld to Zora's Domain. At the rate of 150 Rupees per day plus food and if necessary compensation due to lost wages(which shall here after be referred to as wages). These wages are constituted when the standard pay normally earned during a single day of work is greater than the standard daily experiences(here after SDE) and requested actions pay(here after Job Pay). The job pay shall be received at the fulfillments of the contract and any other pay resulting from the completion of this contract are sourly up to the wage provider. And in accepting this contract I

_____________________ do here by wave the rights to end this contract at a point that is deemed unfair to either party.

signed: Kalvar Shaeld

Are these terms acceptable if so just sing next to my name and we will be ready to go.

Lunar_Blade said:
"She must've found the last contingent of his minions. She can eradicate them." Link said, looking towards the sky. His left hand glowed slightly, showing the image of the Triforce. "Aurianha, I'm giving you your coming-of-age gift early. Hold out your left hand. He took her left hand in his and smiled.

"Aurianha, my daughter. Unto you, who possess my own courage and strength, I pass on the greatest of treasures this world has to offer. I pass on to you the Golden Treasure of the Goddesses themselves. I give you the Triforce of Courage. Take it, and with it, my Blessing."

When he stopped speaking, both hands glowed with the same pattern. The three-fold Golden Triangle known to all as the Triforce. The symbol faded from Link's hand as it grew stronger upon his daughter's. Taking note of his younger child, Link continued.

"I want you to travel to Hyrule Castle in my stead. I'm fairly certain Queen Zelda will have some info, though I know not what kind."

He released his daughter's hand and unlocked the chest he'd stored at the spring when Aurianha was four. Opening it, he pulled out the very sword he'd used years ago. It was still razor-sharp, sheathed, and had the Ordon Crest upon its hilt. He also removed a shield from the chest. This shield had the Crest of the Royal Family on it. Its luster was not lost after years of storage.

"Take these. My sword and shield that I used to thwart Zant years ago. Also, take this tunic. It was worn by the True Hero of Time and myself. There are some silver rupees in the breast pocket to aid you, should you need them."

He glanced towards Fiena and smiled. "Take Fiena with you as well. Her abilities as a Twilii will be very handy."

Aurianha looked at him and nodded, "Thanks father. I also appreciate the money I will need it for things on our way to the castle." She said softly as she looked at Link and smiled. This was the first time she would be out of the forest and travailing toward castle town. Her eyes focused on the horizon toward the castle town she assumed that would be outside the forest. When she looked around she looked at her father, "where is Fiena father?" She asked and looked at him concerned as she was just around them chasing a butterfly.

The voice of Ordona spoke in answer to Aurianha's question.

"The Twilii child followed the bug towards the Forest Temple. I fear the worst, as there is an evil aura surrounding it once more."

Link's face paled. "Aurianha, go after her. She is unarmed and can't fully defend herself. Zhertal, go with. Your skill with White Magicks will prove more than useful."

The Hylian prince looked at Link in confusion. "What about you, Sir Link?"

Link sighed as he turned his back towards them. "I'm going to send a message to Colin and Beth in Kakariko. Colin's concentrated blue potions will be useful. Now go. Fiena will need you."

No sooner than he'd finishhed speaking, a scream came ringing from the Temple's direction. It was Fiena's voice.

"KYYYAAAAA!!!!"

---

The ten-year-old Twilii had walked right into a trap. A magic circle appeared around her, sealing her inside a crystal, which was then absorbed by a large mass of vines. Her Twilii abilities had been sealed away due to the circle, and it had also hit her small, defenseless body with an electric shock that was 100 thousand volts.

---

The shard that was in Epona's saddlebag glowed an intense silver, then faded to almost nothing. The shard would prove useful in the near future, bt only if they could rescue Fiena before she was electrocuted to death.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom