Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Penguin needs attention damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPenguin

Supernova
Now what lovely specimen would like to partake in this event?

Right now I'm feeling a bit Dom right now. Though I'll never turn down a roleplay where I am Neutral or sub. It is like I say, "Why have a piece of the pie when you can make it all of yours?"

For those who want to earn some brownie points here is a list of things that are my fetishes.
Futa
Muscular woman
Macro Breasts
Breast expansion
BBW
Weight gain
Giantess
Furry
Corsets
Panties(Thongs are bleh with me.)

Hopefully I didn't scare you away with what I like. Mind you that you don't even have to incorporate any of that.

Now on to pairings.

School
Student x Student(All I'll take right now since I am burned out with the whole teacher sha bang.)

Room mate x Room mate
Boyfriend x kinky girlfriend
Scientist x Experiment
Human x doll(Like chobits)
-----------------
Medieval Fantasy

DemonxDemon
Demon x Human
Minotaur x Human
Minotaur x Lamia
Human x Nymph

Group plot idea

Demon king x Demon seductress x Angel slave x Demon Vassal x Fallen Angel(Pm me if your interested.)

That is all I'll add for now since I can't think of any more though just feel free to ask me an idea anyways. I am always ready to listen.

And for list of anime rps I do pm me as well.

i like the human nymph and corsets thing....:) sorry i should ask, want to rp with me?

Bit sleepy and sickly but, other than that I see no problem tonight. So, we need to think of a plot.

awwww im sorry to hear that...*frowns and places a hand on ur forehead* ummm....what r u in the mood for? aside from the suggestion i made...lol

Eh, I am not really craving anything except my group idea. So, what kind of dom your looking for in the roleplay?

ummm....im usually kinda a sub person but im a bit of a fighter so its up to u. what about a bit of a narnia-esq setting?

Oh, just that you know the basics of Nymph's. That they are part of the Fay family and that they can will it to where whoever looks on their naked bodies will be blinded by it.

Ok, anything you'd like to add or any Fetishes you'd want to see in the rp? (Yours mind you not mine.)

Indeed which makes me think a kind dom would be in order for this roleplay. Maybe your character had run in with many bad humans so when he comes to save you for who knows what your little annoyed with him for what he is. Though he also knows your injured so he tends to you. He goes to leave once he finds you are fully healed though by then your curious nature gets the best of you and you follow him to where he is going.

Ok, I think it would be good if you start since you have to post getting attacked and all.

Ok, I saw some spelling and Grammar errors but, other than that it was good. I'd suggest using Microsoft word to type it for awhile cause it helps you learn things you commonly mistake and such. I specially use it when I just can't write worth crap that night. xD

Well, I am more of a person that loves to roleplay regardless as long as it doesn't end up being.

*Dances around the place.* Hey how r u? *Giggles and runs off.*

Cause if I see that then it is just Ugh! for me.

what do u take me for? *rolls eyes* just b/c i dont use perfect skills on here dosent mean im incredibly lazy....i just feel that this is not school and is not all that formal so gramer /spelling should not be that big of an issue..

Wow wow wow! I am not trying to insult you. I am fine with you doing that. And only reason I like to do my best in typing cause I respect the English language Especially since it is the second hardest language to learn in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom