Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bland guy in a world of superheroes!

NotARussianBunny

Banned
Banished
Hey there!

I'm currently super interested in a roleplay within the "The Boys" fandom and hope to find someone who'd be open to the idea of portraying a few of the girls from the show! So, yeah, I'm looking for a DM, shocking and unusual... šŸ„“
(don't care about irl gender btw)

It's not required for you to be familiar with the show as the premise and characters are quite simple, so if the idea is to your liking I can just give you a rundown of things and that should suffice^^

I'm only really familiar with the Dnd system and I'd also be okay if you just want go with a dumbed down rolls only, no stats approach.

I prefer to keep things within an engaging story, but a lot of that sprinkled with a little bit of smut here and there even outside of explicit sex scenes. I'm capable of doing multiparagraph posts, though mostly tend to match my partners length.

I'm very kink friendly, so I'll probably get along with most anything you ask for, so don't be afraid to do so! One big caviot here is that I'd prefer you playing the aggressor role in some of these though, potentially even a full on dominant character, but that doesn't mean I only play subby roles myself. I'm fully capable of doing Dom roles and scenes and there will be dom aspects to my characters behaviour, it's just that initiating things should moreso come from the girls due to his everyday nerd personality. Depends on what type of plot we're going with ;P
As for my usual kinks, here's my f-list. The categories are arbitrary due to it being a list from a previous roleplay. Consider all of the kinks listed as 'fav' or 'ok'. F-list - Warning

As for the idea itself now more specifically, I'm mainly interested in playing as Hughie or some similar OC with a smaller secondary interest in Homelander.

Everything below this point are suggestion only. It's what I originally had in mind, but I'm always down for OOC brainstorming and throwing around of ideas!

I'd like to start things of as they did in the show, Hughie by chance having a moment with Annie which turns into more, but with a more opportunistic spin to it.
While the two are hooking up things would be less romantic on Hughie's side. I kinda want to explore playing somewhat of a prick, focusing more on the bland, uninteresting side of him who just got lucky to be in his current position, someone who'd normally have no business being in this position and now continues to abuse that status.
I'd love to have the story start with the canon ship, but have it slowly spread further into other relationships. What I had in mind was that you'd also be playing as Ashley, Madelyn, Mave and Susan. Let me explain the idea.
So, obviously Ashley wouldn't be hot on the idea having to market her client while dating an eye sore like Hughie. That would end up in frustration and dislike towards Starlight, culminating in her fucking Starlight's boyfriend behind her back to calm her mood and 'get back' at the brat. Susan would become involved with him as a thanks for finally getting some Intel on the company she despised for so long, something Billie failed to do up until now and that gratitude is shown through sexual favors. Madelyn follows up on that, maybe finding out that Hughie is in Kahoots with the CIA, threatening to blow him up to Starlight if he leaks more information. They reach an agreement that ends in him securing more sex by pleading Madelyn would take over Susan's role, because not providing more Intel might hurt his relationship with the Deputy Director. Lastly Mave finds out about all the bullshit and intruiged by how this loser managed to play an impressive variety of women out of his league she decides to make him her plaything too, resulting from a spiteful lowertrip that if she has him beneath her she sorta has all of the other girls she dislikes beneath her, as well!

Back
Top Bottom